#1 2019-08-05 11:47:50

TheRealLenny
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

more blatant stacking

https://imgur.com/a/bsJq6Gf

just turn autobalance on already. why is this such a difficult thing for simple to understand? this kind of bs ruins maps. THIS is why i tk! Not because i just randomly want to, because when you're getting slaughtered  7 vs 2 and nobody is switching i switch and start playing MY games. They wanna cheat then i will too. THAT'S 100% FAIR. Is it not? They cheat i cheat back. Basic concept. Fight fire with fire. Basically i love hearing them cry when i start doing it. i LOOOOVE hearing hypocrites cry. i LOVE it so much i risk getting banned! Now THAT'S true love!

And for the basement dwellers that want to bring it up, the first screenshot didn't work, i forgot TAB won't screenshot you gotta do it from the spawn selection screen. So i didn't just get in the server to find it that way, it was like that for the whole round.

pathetic when you NEED to cheat to win. THIS is what happens when you raise kids with participation medals. They don't learn how to sport like MEN and learn the feeling of winning with FAIR teams. Then there's the Unit 17s and the GERMs and the doughboys that just team stack and spawn rape in planes. Or when they can't they cower and snipe from inside their mains. Sad.

I MISS DCBB!!!! REAL SERVER WITH REAL BATTLES!!!! No sissy base rape allowed. Death bubbles so huge you couldn't get anywhere near a main. Autobalance that kicked in at -2 and a carrier in the middle of the desert? Pffff shyawww.

Last edited by TheRealLenny (2019-08-05 11:56:12)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-08-05 12:38:32

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 2003 Chrome 57.0

Re: more blatant stacking

Played 30 mins made you RQ 2 time xD

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-08-08 05:20:46

BLAlley