#1 2017-01-16 17:10:26

Spartan
Player
Belgium
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Banned, not reason

I just got banned, I have no idea why. I didn't have any teamkills, was not doing antying disturbing. I was just walking around trying to take a flag, there was nobody near me. Suddenly my screen freezes and it says BANNED?

Can someone look into this please, it happend on Rtr/SW, on cassino, my favorite map. hmm

Last edited by Spartan (2017-01-16 17:11:50)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#2 2017-01-16 17:15:20

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Re: Banned, not reason

Hi Spartan,
you got banned by me. You changed team to shoot me, that's disruptive gameplay. And it is disturbing.
regards,
Mc Coffee

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 2

#3 2017-01-16 18:06:18

Spartan
Player
Belgium
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Euh what... So its okay for you to teamkill me and play on, but when I get teamwitched and I kill you its disturbing??? Yep that sounds very fair... POWERTRIP.

There are people basesniping, teamkilling for planes, sfv ect, and they get a kick A KICK... I get teamswitched and you BANN me???

And btw, I spawn and shot you becuase you were at my flag, could have been anyone. But you think your so important that it was personal.

Last edited by Spartan (2017-01-16 18:15:52)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#4 2017-01-16 18:14:35

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

Hi guys!
Well as a known player you should know how to behave to start with.
I was in at the same map and saw it all.

Best  regards
DirtyDiana

#5 2017-01-16 18:19:27

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Hey Spartan,
please keep nice. You switched to bigger team to shoot me, as you knew where I was. Also you didnt reply to me anymore. Think you got annoyed by the score I got in just some minutes, but thats just guessing.
I shot you by mistake, was first teamkill after at least 50 kills with wespe, thats normal and was no intention by me. I also said sry, tks happens in war games...
Now I see you made your post more friendly - too late for me, I already read it all as it was before. And no, Im not on any POWERTRIP. The rest I dont want to comment anymore.
regards,
Mc Coffee

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#6 2017-01-16 18:19:29

Spartan
Player
Belgium
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

What did you see??? There was nothing to see... I killed a player of the other team, is that illigal now, becauce then you have a serious problem.

And Diana you ban everything that moves, last time I attack an ACTIVE AA GUN on peenemunde and you ban me for baseattack.

Your rules say that its ALLOWED to attack ACTIVE AA guns in the base.

Make my post more friendly??? Where? It still says your on a POWERTRIP. And if you are so important that you always need a reply then maybe play onder the name people know, so they see that you are an admin, don't go hide under some alias and ban people.

And what is this Bullshit with better score? I was just beneath you, what good would it do to kill you for your score??? Its not like tou get -points for that? You mist a career as an police officer...

And if teamswitching is not allowed then why do you guys do its all the time? dont you think people notice that all you admins always hookup in the same team???

Last edited by Spartan (2017-01-16 18:27:50)

#7 2017-01-16 18:33:10

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Hey Spartan,
not to offend you - but you tell nonsense. I already explained what you did.
And the other story: Dirty Diana didnt ban you - that was also me on Peenemünde, I use different names quite often. What makes you think it was Dirty Diana? And I was standing in base watching you, no aa in our base was ever active while you were flying. You attacked there several times - and as you already said, you know thats not allowed.
Take a rest but please dont take it personally.
regards,
Mc Coffee

#8 2017-01-16 18:33:54

Spartan
Player
Belgium
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Funny that you ask me to keep nice, while you ban me for such a small thing. After a long day, its nice to go home and play some BF, but you always ruin it.

Remember back on Gotic line, I was 2nd in place suddenly you kick me, I ask why and you say oeps 'accident'. I found that very disturbing to but I could not exact any VENGEANCE measures, like you.

Getting banned for a few days just for a teamswitch... BULLSHIT!

Last edited by Spartan (2017-01-16 18:34:41)

#9 2017-01-16 18:42:52

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Hey Spartan,

Spartan wrote:

And if teamswitching is not allowed then why do you guys do its all the time? dont you think people notice that all you admins always hookup in the same team???

The only admins always playing together were Avernes-guys. All other admins just teamswitch to make even teams; have never seen anything different.

Spartan wrote:

Remember back on Gotic line, I was 2nd in place suddenly you kick me, I ask why and you say oeps 'accident'. I found that very disturbing to but I could not exact any VENGEANCE measures, like you.

Spartan, whats up with you? That never happened! And I dont mind points; Im here for fun. But in the moment it is a bit annoying reading this nonsense. Are you or were you drunk?

#10 2017-01-16 18:48:10

Spartan
Player
Belgium
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Im just sick of this, me my friends others players get banned for nothing, while teamkillers, stackers, teamdamage and sfv is all okay and they just get a kick...

And Im against alcohol, so nice pun but no... I find that very offensive.

Last edited by Spartan (2017-01-16 19:02:27)

#11 2017-01-16 19:10:33

KNINDZA
Player
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

I have ben BANNED for atack enemy base.,but it's ok to kick me Not banned me for that.

#12 2017-01-16 19:11:00

Zoak
Player
Spain
Windows 7 Opera 42.0

Again expelled from the server and so every day .. No reasons. I'm playing and they start to kill me the same of my color ... when I kill I get expelled .. And when you cross one of my color and kill by mistake I get expelled again this game is worse every day.

#13 2017-01-16 19:15:13

Spartan
Player
Belgium
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

The have double standards. smile

I wonder how much they would like it to get banned for the most stupid reason, without a change to fight back.

Last edited by Spartan (2017-01-16 19:16:07)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#14 2017-01-16 19:16:30

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 50.0

Do you guys know that the BAN stick should be used only on extremely situations? Ban for this, ban for that, common, you guys need to learn to separate the obvious from the normal ingame stuff that happens. At most in this situation a 15m ban so the player can chill a bit.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#15 2017-01-16 19:36:22

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Hey Spartan,
I didnt want to offend you - Im just wondering what you were typing here. Sorry if you felt offended.

@Lecter:
I dont know who you mean... If you target me - YES, I definitly know who and when to kick or ban and how long. Spartan knows what was wrong; and he got warned in the past for several things, he got kicked, 15min banned, a day banned and so on... But anyway, thanks for your input.

with kind regards,
Mc Coffee

#16 2017-01-16 19:40:41

Spartan
Player
Belgium
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Really what did i get warned for then because you just ban without warning if I recall correctly? smile

#17 2017-01-16 20:17:07

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Hi,
for example baseattack. Then you got kicked and after repeating banned. On different days as you never learned. If the same people do same missbehavior on and on then they wont get warned anymore. Sorry to tell you, but you do not recall correctly smile
Also a good 1 by you: You remember when you got banned 15min for teamkilling bots? Next day I watched you again teamkilling bots, Mimoyecques; you landed AW52 in front of hangar for repair but jumped out, then bot got in, you shot him, next bot got in, you shot him. Then you tried crashing the spawn plane into the AW as it was already trapped in hangar with bot as pilot and you could not destroy it. I couldnt take care of that behavior as I was looking for another player if he was cheater or not, so no interaction was possible without revealing who I was.
Please dont missunderstand me but I dont post anymore in this topic; it will lead nowhere. Please keep nice and follow our rules when you come back http://team-simple.org/rules/
regards,
Mc Coffee

#18 2017-01-16 20:23:42

Spartan
Player
Belgium
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Those bots are annoying as hell, plus I asked if an admin could fix it, but no reply. Then I have to take matters into my own hands or those bots ruin the game.

What if the spawnplane was stuck in there on that map, should we just wait on our island, or try to get the game working again? smile

Last edited by Spartan (2017-01-16 20:24:10)

#19 2017-01-16 20:25:08

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

Hi Spartan!
Don´t accuse me off something i had nothing
to do with.
I think you need to check the facts before you accuse me.
Just becuse i was the only visible admin you thougth it was me.
But there where more than me.....................
Rgr
DirtyDiana

#20 2017-01-16 20:48:01

Spartan
Player
Belgium
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Then I apoligize to you, indeed at the time you were the only visible admin.

#21 2017-01-16 21:27:52

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 55.0

Mc Coffee wrote:

Hi,
You remember when you got banned 15min for teamkilling bots? Next day I watched you again teamkilling bots, Mimoyecques; you landed AW52 in front of hangar for repair but jumped out, then bot got in, you shot him, next bot got in, you shot him. Then you tried crashing the spawn plane into the AW as it was already trapped in hangar with bot as pilot and you could not destroy it.
Mc Coffee

Seriously? haha. First, I have no problems with any admins on simple, or in this game at all.. but a 15-min ban for something like that to me seems like an overreaction, even if it is only 15 minutes. Bots can completely destroy the game and shouldn't EVEN be on multiplayer servers in the first place. Sad thing that this game has come to that point. But that is a different topic. But seriously, 15 min ban for tking a bot that clearly stole his plane haha or maybe I miss read what you meant, but to me this is disruptive gameplay by the bot and the bot should be BANNED for it, if you would like to get specific. Back to the point on why bots shouldn't even be on servers,  they can cause lots more bad than good IMO. But yeah, a bit silly to use your power like that on a player who is only ruining his own score and killing bots. Good way to kill population also.. maybe that's why you need bots on the server tongue Speaking in general here but it seems there are more and more admins who are new to this game; which I can appreciate because it's always good to have plenty of new players, but inexperience can show.

#22 2017-01-16 22:22:47

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Hello Twigs,
please read more carefully if you want to take part on this discussion... He got banned 15min the day before the story I told. Think you missed that "Next day". Also bots cant totally destroy a game - how should that work?
Bots are for a lot of people fun in multiplayer modus; Im not the only one who likes to play with humans AND bots. But thats a matter of taste; saying that they should not be there may be your opinion - but thats not topic here.
You missread several things; maybe re-read what I wrote before.
And please call someone else silly; I respect your opinion but your text is a bit offensive.

The longer this goes the more not affected people show up texting theyr not-related or nonsense stuff; saying theyr opinion is how it has to be... speaking in general tongue

regards,
Mc Coffee

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#23 2017-01-16 22:37:37

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

Hi guys!

Well my conclusion is like this:
If u get kicked and banned for shorter times and continue to breaking server rules
means you have not leaned your lesson.Don´t be surprised if u get a longer ban,
even without warning.Some people seems to think that they can do what they want,especially
when no admin seems to be online.They then start complaining about not being warned which i
don´t think is needed for players that play on daily basis;they should know the  serverrules.
I am talking in general,not pointing at a specific player,it goes for all.

Best regards
DirtyDiana

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#24 2017-01-16 23:57:02

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 55.0

Mc Coffee wrote:

Hello Twigs,
please read more carefully if you want to take part on this discussion... He got banned 15min the day before the story I told. Think you missed that "Next day". Also bots cant totally destroy a game - how should that work?
Bots are for a lot of people fun in multiplayer modus; Im not the only one who likes to play with humans AND bots. But thats a matter of taste; saying that they should not be there may be your opinion - but thats not topic here.
You missread several things; maybe re-read what I wrote before.
And please call someone else silly; I respect your opinion but your text is a bit offensive.

The longer this goes the more not affected people show up texting theyr not-related or nonsense stuff; saying theyr opinion is how it has to be... speaking in general tongue

regards,
Mc Coffee

What Dirty Diana is saying, I completely agree with.

But what I said in my post was, yes I do think it is silly to kick/ban anybody for killing a bot is all. I was talking in general because I was not there and I don't play much with any of you so I am not at all aware of the situation. I read something that got my attention, which was getting kicked for killing a bot. I addressed that in my post. I may have miss-understood some of it, and if so I apologize. But if admins are kicking people or banning people for such a stupid thing as that, then that would be silly. Just emptying a server and leaving nothing but bots. Now if the player is there to just teamkill bots or be disruptive another way (Maybe Spartan is like this, IDK), than okay, but a couple tk's on a bot is harmless to game play and not warrant of a kick or ban in my opinion. I understand kicking him for baseraping or teamkilling an actual player which it seems he did. But one of the situations at a different point in time you had described was when a bot took his vehicle while repairing so he killed them. I believe you said you didn't kick him that time since you were speccing a player, but you made it sound like that wasn't allowed and was warrant for another kick/ban. Unless the day before he was going on a rampage against the bots.. I would see no reason to ban him again for such an action.

#25 2017-01-17 01:05:46

coL.HT
gay 4 pay just today
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 50.0

The Best Regards,
Twagz

#26 2017-01-17 01:25:18

Nosferatu
Netherlands
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

This is starting to look like that Simple US Server..... That place with some happy guys with the banhammer, some players with minor feelings and some losers with issues...

Move on I would say.

#27 2017-01-17 02:13:20

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 50.0

Mc Coffee wrote:

The longer this goes the more not affected people show up texting theyr not-related or nonsense stuff; saying theyr opinion is how it has to be...

I think that's enough said and Coffee honestly and detailed explained his decission. Read above.

And Spartan, sry but in your case I can understand Coffees decission. It's not the first time that you negativly attract attention. You sometimes just bring a negative vibe to the game... Try to change that attitude wink

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 2

#28 2017-01-17 10:31:02

Spartan
Player
Belgium
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Thank you, since you all hang together and admins are obviously saints, I wonder why there is even an appeal or abuse section here...

I can't help it that you don't know how to do your job, you ban people who make a little mistake, you kick hackers, cheaters, teamkillers...

Its like lecter says, ban is for extreme situations, not a teamswitch... You guy just think you are something special because you have the power to kick and ban, but you abuse it all the time just for your own benefit.

And I DON'T go teamkilling players, maybe sometimes I tk a bot... A bot... Is that worthy of a BAN without warning???

And that AA on peenemunde was active, maybe not at the time I shot it, but it took me down less then a minute before in the natter. So it was no baserape, just a mistake. But you have to go BAN me immediately.

BTW, I saw in the server rules that it is not allow to take down PLANES on TAKEOFF, MrCoffee does this all the time!!!

Last edited by Spartan (2017-01-17 10:39:12)

#29 2017-01-17 12:55:11

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 50.0

Morning,
"We" are not saints Spartan. That's for sure. And it's not true that we all play together as an Admin team. (Arvernes dudes do that sometimes, but that's not a fault or bad thing). But you decline the facts and the rules that excist on this server, more than once and try to dodge. So I complied to Coffees decission to ban you. Life with it for now and take care.... Calm down and see you soon on the battlefield.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#30 2017-01-17 13:00:05

Spartan
Player
Belgium
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

I would be I'm still banned for such a stupid thing.

Board footer