#1 Re: Off-Topic » i had bike accident » 2019-09-20 11:30:33

Hey ICQ, speedy recovery, man !
we all wish you well !
hugs

#2 Re: Other Languages » YuGo-cro,srb,bih... » 2019-09-14 21:26:17

None of you need this rage shit, guys, you are all great , and most of you i know personally, so i vouch for your asses big_smile therefore do it for the old georgy, and stop this nonsense smile
kisses and hugs !
gio, dioniže, zdravo momci, drago mi je da vas vidim, ali bez zajebancije, bolje nam je da maštamo o sisatim plavušama, nego da si dižemo tlak na krivi ventil big_smile

#3 Re: Other Languages » YuGo-cro,srb,bih... » 2019-09-12 14:18:22

ajde bre svi u tri lepe pičke materine
hi all big_smile
yours trully , once upon a time.
G

#4 Re: Feedback » Server settings - suggestions and thoughts (by DoubTi) » 2018-04-25 12:10:08

Hi Doubti and welcome back . i am still an admin on ax and i am asking to see why were you banned in the first place . perhaps i could talk to ssk to remove the ban .
rgrds
G

#5 Re: Server Ban Appeals » Banned from server » 2018-04-14 09:01:40

(BB)DinkW wrote:
George wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

But I don't see how that becomes our problem?  aX need to find a way of handling their ban appeals without the need for registration.

hi Dink , ax works just fine . i guess ssk understood the way the things work. That is why the server is always full i guess smile

That's great I am please the server is always full and is working well. now can you deal with your ban appeal process like I said in the post?  smile

if only his sister was better looking i d fix his ban wink
srsly , i can t do shit big_smile
it s fun to read them crying here though

#6 Re: Server Ban Appeals » Banned from server » 2018-04-13 19:01:34

bud wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:
Jesus Villamor wrote:

Well, --=[ aX ]=-- forum does not accept new registrations as of H2 2017 so they posted here.

I'm not surprised s[sk] disabled it for obvious reasons...


But I don't see how that becomes our problem?  aX need to find a way of handling their ban appeals without the need for registration.

Good thing simple forum has registration open, so that ax can answer. wink

True that, you are welcome on ax as well, bud smile

#7 Re: Server Ban Appeals » Banned from server » 2018-04-13 11:14:00

(BB)DinkW wrote:
Jesus Villamor wrote:

Well, --=[ aX ]=-- forum does not accept new registrations as of H2 2017 so they posted here.

I'm not surprised s[sk] disabled it for obvious reasons...


But I don't see how that becomes our problem?  aX need to find a way of handling their ban appeals without the need for registration.

hi Dink , ax works just fine . i guess ssk understood the way the things work. That is why the server is always full i guess smile

#8 Re: Server Ban Appeals » Banned from server » 2018-04-13 11:12:18

Your sister got a week ban .Perhaps you can tell her not to repeat that, because next time you will have to find another video game  . if i might suggest ,Tetris for your sister, and psichotherapy for you ?
cheers

#9 Re: Report Abuse » Brainless bot admins on SW server » 2017-01-12 12:27:34

Uh , oh , too much crap you wrote here , i shall skip answering this time.
See you online nerd....

#10 Re: Report Abuse » Brainless bot admins on SW server » 2017-01-11 18:38:19

bud wrote:
George wrote:

Perhaps if you play with real nick,perhaps i might make you even angrier.....

Use your real nick and i will ban you as soon as i see you.

Ouch. Who is resorting to threats and violence right now ?
Whose little brain dried out right now?
In order to be funny you gotta stop being pathetic, nerd.
Oh, i just love this.
Ps. I ll give you a hint, my ping is about45 - 65, and i usually play after 18:00 Cet.
Now, i dare you wink

#11 Re: Report Abuse » Brainless bot admins on SW server » 2017-01-10 10:41:20

And you needed two days to dig an "insult" like this,bud ??? big_smile

Of course ,it is always my pleasure to make you angry.that way i know you suffer in RL smile

Perhaps if you play with real nick,perhaps i might make you even angrier.....

#12 Re: Report Abuse » Brainless bot admins on SW server » 2017-01-09 12:09:28

Bud,
Where does all that bitterness come from ?
It is pointless going into a debate with you,simply because i dont care about you,nor you should care about me.
So, stick to your daily geek routine since I wasnt talking to you !!!!
I entered the discussion because of jazavac, who has a reputation in community and who did a lot for it in the past few years....

#13 Re: Report Abuse » Brainless bot admins on SW server » 2017-01-07 21:17:27

Coco, nothing but respect for you, i meant some other players from your clan smile

#14 Re: Report Abuse » Brainless bot admins on SW server » 2017-01-06 23:55:50

A bunch of NONAMES talking about Jaza this way .
This is disturbing to read. Of course these new kids on the block started playing bf42 in 2014, so, this is quite understandable !!!!
Tuia's solution to "give all players an admin", so he can keep the house safe , makes PimPLe servers a joke nowadays !
Tuia, are you preparing a big jar of Zyklon B, to finaly get rid of the jewish infestation ???
Spend some time talking to your admin staff, because you have managed to drive away most of the old gold generation, and so, now you are left with "coffee" , "akRoss" ,"ananas" , that "brenner" guy, and a few of those mentally challenged french players ( "avengers" ??, i forgot ), etc... bravo tuia, bravooo....
StiLL, playing on PimpLe, gives you more lag then anything, having 100 slots mostly occupied by  bots, tzzz

Jazo, come play to aX, where you can feel like home !
Sieg SmiLe !!!!!

#16 Re: Videos and Screenshots » # George's CHEATING VIDEOS #!!!! » 2016-04-08 12:07:45

Vojislav wrote:
tuia wrote:

Do you know what is a closet homosexual?

I dont, but am sure you have better experience with this army of ass lickers...

LMAO, careful, Vojo, you might lose the precious status big_smile

#17 Re: Videos and Screenshots » # George's CHEATING VIDEOS #!!!! » 2016-04-07 20:02:14

I dont need a second chance coco,but thx for being nice.
This drama is pure fun for me actually, and i dont care to explain.
If pro tankers said i was cheating, i d be maybe sad a little .
This is only a popcorn moment.
And vojislav, dont get into explaining. There really is no purpose. Thx for caring thou wink

#18 Re: Videos and Screenshots » # George's CHEATING VIDEOS #!!!! » 2016-04-06 18:17:52

joking apart, tuia, really, i know how hard you are trying to prove your point, but , seriously, with this last video, and with the demo you added, you have just shown that you know absolutely nothing about the game.
respect for your coding capabilities, but please stay in it, and stop trying to engage the pro area of gamers !
maybe even Vitaly Volkov will agree with me wink

#19 Re: Videos and Screenshots » # George's CHEATING VIDEOS #!!!! » 2016-04-06 16:32:43

@Lecter , perhaps you use map hax on berlin, and aimbot too, because you can kill people with a ping over 50, omg omg omg. i mean , you are an old man, you cant have skills big_smile

@Anna, you can never tell, you see , when you play on a server , where its owner spits over black race, accuses jews for all the bad deeds in the history of mankind, in his little fucked up head you are probably guilty of using women names, while you are actually a man, therefore you gotta be using a gender hax,.............. that is an offence for a perm ban, but don't worry,........ you can always ask me how to unban yourself, and use this guy's server to have some more fun, and knowing that he is even paying for it, while you are having fun on it, makes you wanna clap your hands....
eh tuia, how about that. smile

ps.- here : https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
you can donate for a greater 'merica, this goes to you tuia , pitviper, and bud too. And don't forget guys : donald is the maaaan, please donate.
' meeeericaaa, fuk yeaaa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLWaoMCUg0g

#20 Re: Videos and Screenshots » # George's CHEATING VIDEOS #!!!! » 2016-04-06 09:33:29

Arkos wrote:

...

after 0:56 ... hmm... 7th sense? hehe...

...

Always give a  look toward the western hill, when you find yourself at this spot (0:56) there, most pro players use wespe at the hill as a regular spot to destroy incoming tanks....and infantry.
not my problem that an inf was walking close by........ ( they always love to swim over the river with zookas and bang you from behind ) ........etc etc etc........
especially when you use cameras as i do, and when you pass with tank next to the wall, camera turns, and you can see a broader area.
however, who cares. this is getting funny, 7 pages for me, i m  honored wink

#22 Re: Videos and Screenshots » # George's CHEATING VIDEOS #!!!! » 2016-04-01 14:49:25

PitViper wrote:
George wrote:

What a bunch of imbeciLs, amazing....

What would be amazing is if you learned to spell and your account was deleted.
It would also be amazing if no one was thinking the ramblings of trolls and cheaters are worth the forum traffic.

The fact you are able to type along with all the other trolls here says something.    Many people do not bother to post here because of the bullshit created by people like you.  Tuia is far to nice and over fair to those that manipulate the system.  One day he will realize that.

Hmmm, OK. Let me put it this way.
At least I speak your language, and three more, and i believe I m doing it quite well. On the other side, you don't speak mine, and probably that english of yours is the limit you have achieved in your lifetime. That is quite sad.
This said, who is the ignorant person here ?
My trolling is my freedom of speech, and no matter which etiquette you put on my account, this is a video game only, and a game in which i own people quite badly, with or without cheats, you will never know.
I bet it makes you even more pissed right now !!!
Is this why you never play on fra server, or under your real nickname, so you might not get your ass wooped all the time ???
All this word spitting makes my playing days even funnier and more interesting, and therefore, whatever you say or do , you can do nothing to expel that rage you feel towards me.
You know, when you achieve a godlike status in game, you need to continue owning on forum wink
have a nice day !

@ TUIA  , your LAN mac id ban, or filtering, you name it, made me laugh, try harder !

#24 Re: Videos and Screenshots » # George's CHEATING VIDEOS #!!!! » 2016-03-26 15:09:51

So, where are other videos,im waiting tuia.....
Sieg smile

#25 Re: Videos and Screenshots » # George's CHEATING VIDEOS #!!!! » 2016-03-25 12:50:53

Bidji, go BUY some skiLL, tuia knows how to give you skiLL, it s for free, and you can google it.
maybe some day you will be able to kill me in game, if i ever make a mistake.......... wink
until then, you can harm me with your minuses , hahahahahaha, STUPID !

#26 Re: Videos and Screenshots » # George's CHEATING VIDEOS #!!!! » 2016-03-25 12:47:27

Sonic wrote:

Im trying to be honest and unbiased George.

sonic, only respect for you mate, i was refering to others.

#27 Re: Videos and Screenshots » # George's CHEATING VIDEOS #!!!! » 2016-03-25 12:20:38

¸yes, it is fishy, i gotta agree with you serebro. i think there is a cheat involved . pls tuia, ban me, one more time wink

ehm, you have to love those rifle noobs that shoot at you from the ambush , it s like they will kill your tank big_smile

#28 Re: Videos and Screenshots » # George's CHEATING VIDEOS #!!!! » 2016-03-25 11:48:12

still not convincing enough, bring more, pls......

Board footer