#181 2016-04-01 19:51:42

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Chromium 49.0

Re: # George's CHEATING VIDEOS #!!!!

I must say I find tiger quite entertaining and you've got to hand it to him, he is pretty badass.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#182 2016-04-01 21:46:29

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

George wrote:

a game in which i own people quite badly, with or without cheats, you will never know.
I bet it makes you even more pissed right now !!!
Is this why you never play on fra server, or under your real nickname, so you might not get your ass wooped all the time ???
All this word spitting makes my playing days even funnier and more interesting, and therefore, whatever you say or do , you can do nothing to expel that rage you feel towards me.

Spoken like a true unabashed cheater.

Rage?  You got to be kidding.  You are not even a pimple on my ass.

Georgie porgie...I don't care about you, your opinion or anything you say.  I only responded because it's SiMPLE...and I do care about that. If you didn't post you would be totally unknown to me.  You never played back in the competitive days when this game was the shit...not in the US that's for sure.  Didn't watch 1 second of the videos...already know you a cheater just by your demeanor.,  go figure that.  As far as the rest of your words...who cares, I already forgot them.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#183 2016-04-01 22:09:42

MontereyJack
Player
Netherlands
Windows XP Firefox 22.0

As someone who plays this game a lot and who cares about being able to play with fair players and avoiding playing with unfair players I feel I have to share my opinion. This is directed primarily at tuia and all other admins in his situation.

You have to realize that with decent sound hardware and proper settings the sound is a very effective way to detect and locate targets and events. First of all, with a decent sound card and good separation of the left and right sound channels (like with headphones) you can very precisely determine the direction of a sound source. Secondly, in Sound.con in the profile settings dir there is a command Sound.setRolloffFactor, by default set to 1. It takes a float value as an argument. It affects how quickly the sound volume goes down with distance. If you set it to 0 the sound of a vehicle going away from you will have a constant loudness until it goes beyond certain distances defined in the vehicle's sound scripts. You will be able to clearly hear things from a great range, so clearly in fact, that the overwhelming auditory stimuli will make it feel like every enemy is right next to you and shooting at you. Your will only get limited distance cues from the parameters defined in the sound scripts. If you set Sound.setRolloffFactor to an intermediate value, say 0.4, you will be able to estimate a sound source's distance from its volume while keeping a good range of hearing. When you determine a source's direction and distance, you know its approximate location. If you follow all advice above and get some experience you will be able to quickly make pretty good approximations in your head. Perhaps only if you care to be good at the game.

<what I see in the videos>

In the first video between 3:05 and 3:15 George has spawned but you are not spectating what he is doing. And what is the tank approaching from north doing? Is it shooting? Is it smoking? It's not clear. I tested it and I found that as far back as 3:13-3:14 the tank is visible IF standing upright and jumping. And the direction of his minimap icon is not inconsistent with him seeing in the direction of the approaching tank. Even as far back as 3:11 the tank is audible with Sound.setRolloffFactor set to 0. By 3:28 (when the nearby tank stops and thus becomes less noisy) it is certainly audible even with default setting. I can hear it even in the video at that time. George had at least 2-3 seconds to decide how to act next.

At 3:52 you bring up the scoreboard and it is apparent that the teams are grossly imbalanced 5 to 2 due to the inactive players!

In the second video around 0:30 there are two tanks that are closer and about to come into view sooner than Heavy Metal's. It is not at all clear why he uses his admin powers against Heavy Metal. I don't know what happened before the video.

Then around 0:47 he starts looking for the closest tank (occupied by kanets(Ukraine)) possibly having heard him and instinctively changing the direction he faces in order to help better determine the direction of the sound. Also remember that as far back as 0:15 there was an unoccupied tank at the nearby flag which was obviously taken by an enemy and at 0:27 it kills a nearby infantryman. George would be careless and inattentive not to notice any of this. He must have expected him at the most likely route which is the route kanets(Ukraine) chose. As early as 0:49 he is visible in the video, so George would have been able to also see him in third person camera around that time, if not slightly earlier. He also keeps looking for the tank previously engaged, which was on about the same line of sight. After that, he DOES go for that bailing inf, firing at the ground beyond the burning tank where the infantryman must be. Then he keeps looking for him, and following where he predicts the infantryman may show up. He does that for a while and then decides to go to a more advantageous position, not knowing what else might or might not come from north or from west or from south.

In the third video Heavy Metal is seen going back into main towards the place where the Wespe spawns, immediately turning around and going through where he was at the beginning of the video. The video doesn't show what happened the minutes before. Did Heavy Metal and George approach each other, see each other, shoot at each other? In any case, another tank approaches George, and he is seen starting to move towards where the tank was at that moment in time. This is consistent with him staying in the gunner's position with the engine off to better listen for enemies and then moving towards the target. At some point the Wespe comes into view (perhaps even shooting) and he acquires this (presumably new, but possibly even older than the moment the video starts) and higher priority target, and then engages and kills it.

At that point he realizes that a flag has been lost and that his rear is no longer secure, and before you even start moving towards him, he starts turning back, intending to either go to the repair pad or to attack the lost flag. At 1:23 his minimap icon is seen moving sideways suggesting he may have flipped his Priest, necessitating further repairs. At 1:38 a shot directed at you is heard, a shot which passed right in front of George, and was probably seen and/or heard. At 1:39 he probably switches to the gunner's position again to listen and decide how to act next. A tank coming from the flag just lost is one of the things he is concerned with. His concern is immediately confirmed when he hears you, and possibly sees you in third person camera. His situation is desperate, he is perhaps low or out of ammo, damaged and being flanked and about to be attacked from the top. He decides to counterattack in a smart way but narrowly fails. What I see is George going for the source of the sound (yes, even a blind man can do that very well), then once visual contact is established he changes direction and only then drops the expack.

In "Neo 1" 0:03-0:04 a shell can be heard coming from left and exploding nearby. Not clear if it came from this particular Panzer, but it would easily attract attention to that Panzer anyway. And the last engaged target is dead, so of course George is going to look around.

In "Neo 2" all the targets which George engaged were first engaged by his team mates, attracting his attention. They were all obvious.

In "Closet cheater 1" George's attention is attracted by the first of two explosions at the flag. When he looked at the explosions he could see the infantryman.

"Closet cheater 2" is now private and I can't see it.

</what I see in the videos>

Overall, as a player in these videos George leaves the impression of someone who is experienced, competitive, mindful, puts extra effort into situational awareness, pays attention to the cues the game gives, and it pays off.

On the other hand, you and other server admins like you use cheats and at the same time move around the map, attract attention, capture flags, attack, kill, and overall influence the game for everyone on the server. What you rationalize as a tactic to expose a certain suspect as a cheater is in practice a directed cheating attack with the suspect being the primary victim and every other player being a victim too.

George possibly (I don't know all the facts) shouldn't admin the server if he can't be trusted to do that fairly but you definitely shouldn't play in the servers before regaining the trust of the other players as a fair player. Otherwise these servers are just servers for cheaters.

You should be happy for the opportunity to learn something new about the game. Now your actions will determine how players view the servers.

P.S: I would also be interested to see what other people were banned and for what reasons.

Last edited by MontereyJack (2016-04-01 22:13:59)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#184 2016-04-01 22:22:31

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
Android Chrome 38.0

Please stick to the facts on this thread,it's about the videos which to me prove nothing.

#185 2016-04-02 01:50:16

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

MontereyJack wrote:

On the other hand, you and other server admins like you use cheats and at the same time move around the map, attract attention, capture flags, attack, kill, and overall influence the game for everyone on the server. What you rationalize as a tactic to expose a certain suspect as a cheater is in practice a directed cheating attack with the suspect being the primary victim and every other player being a victim too.

That sounds like a hackusation. I take umbrage.

MontereyJack wrote:

You should be happy for the opportunity to learn something new about the game.

I do.

MontereyJack wrote:

P.S: I would also be interested to see what other people were banned and for what reasons.

These threads are full of issues.  There are other videos.

I know I have made a mistake or two. I banned for political and racist stuff. For outright glitching, with proof, if not on SiMPLE, than on another server (TAW). But never hacking or suspected hacking.

But I sure have suspected it a time or two. Or seven.

#186 2016-04-02 15:22:15

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

George wrote:
PitViper wrote:
George wrote:

What a bunch of imbeciLs, amazing....

What would be amazing is if you learned to spell and your account was deleted.
It would also be amazing if no one was thinking the ramblings of trolls and cheaters are worth the forum traffic.

The fact you are able to type along with all the other trolls here says something.    Many people do not bother to post here because of the bullshit created by people like you.  Tuia is far to nice and over fair to those that manipulate the system.  One day he will realize that.

Hmmm, OK. Let me put it this way.
At least I speak your language, and three more, and i believe I m doing it quite well. On the other side, you don't speak mine, and probably that english of yours is the limit you have achieved in your lifetime. That is quite sad.
This said, who is the ignorant person here ?
My trolling is my freedom of speech, and no matter which etiquette you put on my account, this is a video game only, and a game in which i own people quite badly, with or without cheats, you will never know.
Is this why you never play on fra server, or under your real nickname, so you might not get your ass wooped all the time ???
All this word spitting makes my playing days even funnier and more interesting, and therefore, whatever you say or do , you can do nothing to expel that rage you feel towards me.
You know, when you achieve a godlike status in game, you need to continue owning on forum wink
have a nice day !

@ TUIA  , your LAN mac id ban, or filtering, you name it, made me laugh, try harder !

let me say, these are really kickass lol, especially the bold part lmao

#187 2016-04-02 15:24:42

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

Lecter wrote:

No we don´t have a second moonlight. Moon, 99% said he was hacking. George hasn´t been proved guilty. Actually more say he´s not hacking than the one´s who say he is, clearly 65/35. So if you want to be fair and correct lift his ban on that account. You can keep him banned cuz you dont like him and you dont want him playing at simple, thats a different decision but the correct decision based on innocent until proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt still sustains!

never mention that here. your fellow host doesnt know even a fucking single bit about that. request such will probably let anyone got banned

#188 2016-04-02 15:30:08

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

PitViper wrote:
George wrote:

a game in which i own people quite badly, with or without cheats, you will never know.

Spoken like a true unabashed cheater.

Rage?  You got to be kidding.  You are not even a pimple on my ass.

Georgie porgie...I don't care about you, your opinion or anything you say.  I only responded because it's SiMPLE...and I do care about that. If you didn't post you would be totally unknown to me.  You never played back in the competitive days when this game was the shit...not in the US that's for sure.  Didn't watch 1 second of the videos...already know you a cheater just by your demeanor.,  go figure that.  As far as the rest of your words...who cares, I already forgot them.

the above 116 words are showing PitViper doesnt give any shit on george's or else "trolls" comments lol

#189 2016-04-02 17:34:48

bidji91
France
Android Chrome 49.0

MontereyJack wrote:

Secondly, in Sound.con in the profile settings dir there is a command Sound.setRolloffFactor, by default set to 1. It takes a float value as an argument. It affects how quickly the sound volume goes down with distance. If you set it to 0 the sound of a vehicle going away from you will have a constant loudness until it goes beyond certain distances defined in the vehicle's sound scripts. You will be able to clearly hear things from a great range, so clearly in fact, that the overwhelming auditory stimuli will make it feel like every enemy is right next to you and shooting at you. Your will only get limited distance cues from the parameters defined in the sound scripts. If you set Sound.setRolloffFactor to an intermediate value, say 0.4, you will be able to estimate a sound source's distance from its volume while keeping a good range of hearing. When you determine a source's direction and distance, you know its approximate location. If you follow all advice above and get some experience you will be able to quickly make pretty good approximations in your head. Perhaps only if you care to be good at the game.

is it a cheaters summit there?

#190 2016-04-02 17:40:34

MontereyJack
Player
Netherlands
Windows XP Firefox 22.0

Oscar Goldman wrote:
MontereyJack wrote:

Put yourself in George's shoes, like in the "George 3" video. You're a presumably innocent (until proven guilty, right?) player and someone keeps approaching you and attacking you in ways in which they presume are undetectable. They may or may not actually be undetected, but they are definitely dangerous situations and unusually frequent situations (because, as it turns out, the other guy is using a map hack in order to find you specifically). So when the hack-users decide to target you, you're gonna have a bad time playing, or get unexpectedly banned, or both.

Put yourself in the shoes of a third player too. You're someone who likes playing fairly on the server. Then one day, one team is doing unusually well. You're thinking: is it because there's some new talented or experienced player here? That would be great. Or is it because someone is cheating? That would be bad. Before you know it an old, known player you liked playing with is gone, permanently banned. How would you feel?

Bottom line is: if you're one causing this you're at fault. Take corrective action or you'll end up with a situation which is bad for everyone and getting worse. Especially for the ones causing this. But I don't know if you in particular did this (playing with hacks on). Did you do it?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#191 2016-04-02 18:05:10

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

MontereyJack wrote:

What you rationalize as a tactic to expose a certain suspect as a cheater is in practice a directed cheating attack with the suspect being the primary victim and every other player being a victim too.

they dont give a shit about that. that's why they need the admin power.

MontereyJack wrote:

the opportunity to learn something new about the game.

again no-skillers no-brainers dont give a shit about that. all they know is abusing admin power.

MontereyJack wrote:

you will never know those. they are hiding everything in the admin section. the only thing they are letting you know is: tuia the host is a cheater. accept it or not, other admins can also cheat with any secret rules or reasons. either owned by cheater admins or find else game or server.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#192 2016-04-02 18:11:09

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

MontereyJack wrote:
Oscar Goldman wrote:
MontereyJack wrote:

Put yourself in George's shoes, like in the "George 3" video. You're a presumably innocent (until proven guilty, right?) player and someone keeps approaching you and attacking you in ways in which they presume are undetectable. They may or may not actually be undetected, but they are definitely dangerous situations and unusually frequent situations (because, as it turns out, the other guy is using a map hack in order to find you specifically). So when the hack-users decide to target you, you're gonna have a bad time playing, or get unexpectedly banned, or both.

Put yourself in the shoes of a third player too. You're someone who likes playing fairly on the server. Then one day, one team is doing unusually well. You're thinking: is it because there's some new talented or experienced player here? That would be great. Or is it because someone is cheating? That would be bad. Before you know it an old, known player you liked playing with is gone, permanently banned. How would you feel?

Bottom line is: if you're one causing this you're at fault. Take corrective action or you'll end up with a situation which is bad for everyone and getting worse. Especially for the ones causing this. But I don't know if you in particular did this (playing with hacks on). Did you do it?

for a power holder, these are ALL BULLSHIT. big_smile

#193 2016-04-02 22:36:21

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Android Chrome 49.0

Troll and cheater thread..

L8

#194 2016-04-03 01:19:27

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

MontereyJack wrote:

But I don't know if you in particular did this (playing with hacks on). Did you do it?

Never.

#195 2016-04-03 01:23:12

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

bidji91 wrote:
MontereyJack wrote:

Secondly, in Sound.con in the profile settings dir there is a command Sound.setRolloffFactor, by default set to 1. It takes a float value as an argument. It affects how quickly the sound volume goes down with distance. If you set it to 0 the sound of a vehicle going away from you will have a constant loudness until it goes beyond certain distances defined in the vehicle's sound scripts. You will be able to clearly hear things from a great range, so clearly in fact, that the overwhelming auditory stimuli will make it feel like every enemy is right next to you and shooting at you. Your will only get limited distance cues from the parameters defined in the sound scripts. If you set Sound.setRolloffFactor to an intermediate value, say 0.4, you will be able to estimate a sound source's distance from its volume while keeping a good range of hearing. When you determine a source's direction and distance, you know its approximate location. If you follow all advice above and get some experience you will be able to quickly make pretty good approximations in your head. Perhaps only if you care to be good at the game.

is it a cheaters summit there?

Not a cheat and irrelevant to this thread.

#196 2016-04-05 01:04:11

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 26.1

Interesting to see cheaters backing up George.

#197 2016-04-05 03:23:20

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

hehe

#198 2016-04-05 05:23:53

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

tuia wrote:

Oh the irony....

#199 2016-04-05 08:25:19

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Chrome 44.0

je suis George  !

#200 2016-04-05 20:02:58

Maasika
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 49.0

tuia wrote:

PitViper wrote:

Troll and cheater thread..

L8

Almost 200 replies, one idiot threadjacker flapping his gums.....

You`re right, just trolls and cheaters (and admins showing hard evidence) in this topic.

#201 2016-04-06 00:34:14

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

200 replies...exactly 53 more than your total post count.

#202 2016-04-06 00:39:28

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 26.2

razor wrote:

https://youtu.be/DGJfd277Xdw?t=1m8s

is it just me or is this video all wavy?

The video was wavy because of YouTube's post processing. It was uploaded in a hurry and I pressed to automatically fix any video errors.
This is the video uploaded again with an additional demo. The rest of the video is self-evident, I guess, and needs no explanations.

https://youtu.be/2ZzWbsD4gI8

#203 2016-04-06 01:11:40

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

after 0:56 ... hmm... 7th sense? hehe...

Last edited by Arkos (2016-04-06 01:23:06)

#204 2016-04-06 02:10:44

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Chrome 44.0

Seriously?
If you are adapted to use camera view ; you would  look like a hacker....  for n00bs point of view...
Another solution  , make camera lock in server options  then spectate him again....

Last edited by HoOK (2016-04-06 02:20:56)

#205 2016-04-06 10:33:29

George
Player
Croatia
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

Arkos wrote:

after 0:56 ... hmm... 7th sense? hehe...

Always give a  look toward the western hill, when you find yourself at this spot (0:56) there, most pro players use wespe at the hill as a regular spot to destroy incoming tanks....and infantry.
not my problem that an inf was walking close by........ ( they always love to swim over the river with zookas and bang you from behind ) ........etc etc etc........
especially when you use cameras as i do, and when you pass with tank next to the wall, camera turns, and you can see a broader area.
however, who cares. this is getting funny, 7 pages for me, i m  honored wink

Last edited by George (2016-04-06 10:35:49)

#206 2016-04-06 13:15:04

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
Android Chrome 38.0

This is getting laughable,zooks at rocks are a regular occurance on that map you always look there geeeeeeeez

Last edited by Red Scorpion (2016-04-06 13:15:36)

#207 2016-04-06 16:00:43

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Tuia with f10 camera view he can see exactly what you see.... 

Screen_Shot529.jpg

#208 2016-04-06 16:26:55

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows XP Firefox 45.0

I just hope one day I dont get accused of hacking. I play so many times by instinct nowdays...

Some maps like market for example i spawn axis base with tank and i start shooting to get random kills at allies side. Its impossible to see them but the "guess" is that someone could be there and I can waste shells and reload at ammo boxes before getting to bridges. And this is just a tiny example...

Last edited by Lecter (2016-04-06 16:27:24)

#209 2016-04-06 17:05:41

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

Lecter wrote:

I just hope one day I dont get accused of hacking. I play so many times by instinct nowdays...

Some maps like market for example i spawn axis base with tank and i start shooting to get random kills at allies side. Its impossible to see them but the "guess" is that someone could be there and I can waste shells and reload at ammo boxes before getting to bridges. And this is just a tiny example...

Agree. And there are alot more situation like that... Iam playing that shit for almost 15 years now unbelievable.
Same here, i am also questioning how long it takes that i am suspected.  or maybe i am already ???!!

#210 2016-04-06 17:32:43

George
Player
Croatia
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

@Lecter , perhaps you use map hax on berlin, and aimbot too, because you can kill people with a ping over 50, omg omg omg. i mean , you are an old man, you cant have skills big_smile

@Anna, you can never tell, you see , when you play on a server , where its owner spits over black race, accuses jews for all the bad deeds in the history of mankind, in his little fucked up head you are probably guilty of using women names, while you are actually a man, therefore you gotta be using a gender hax,.............. that is an offence for a perm ban, but don't worry,........ you can always ask me how to unban yourself, and use this guy's server to have some more fun, and knowing that he is even paying for it, while you are having fun on it, makes you wanna clap your hands....
eh tuia, how about that. smile

ps.- here : https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
you can donate for a greater 'merica, this goes to you tuia , pitviper, and bud too. And don't forget guys : donald is the maaaan, please donate.
' meeeericaaa, fuk yeaaa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLWaoMCUg0g

Last edited by George (2016-04-06 17:39:36)

Board footer