#1 2016-08-28 12:43:38

bomberman
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 52.0

ihateteamkilling 7x tks

player name: ihateteamkilling
server: FRA

ihateteamkilling tked me 7x times across three maps.  Just got off in the last few minutes.  We were on FRA through Gazala, Tobruk, and Battleaxe.

Gazala
1: I was landing Spitfire in allied base to repair in hanger.  As I was coming in he shot me from another Spitfire.

Tobruk
2: ihateteamkilling was on allies, switched to axis to spawn in the APC I had driven back to allied main.  After spawning, hopped out of APC and laid a mine on me. Claimed he was sorry despite deliberate tk.
3: I was walking along lake at south to get allied main, he was behind me in fellow axis tank.  No enemy around (low population on server anyway).  Shot me twice with tank to kill me intentionally.  Apologized and claimed he was aiming for enemy next to me.  Server logs will show tk with no kill of enemy.
4: I was at front line north base capturing with other teammate in tank.  My tank was destroyed by enemy, friend's wasn't.  We capped flag, I walked up to repair friend's tank.  ihateteamkilling shot me in back while wrenching.

Battleaxe
5: At the very beginning of round, we were both at airfield and he walked up to me (I was waiting for a plane) and knifed me.
6: Destroyed my Spitfire with allied aa.
7: Destroyed my Spitfire with allied aa.

I never attempted any retribution, not needed when can use forum to report.  Would appreciate if you consider reviewing the logs and an appropriate ban.  I typed comments in chat as tks were happening for record.  Maybe 1x day per tk?  Thanks for the help.

bomberman

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-08-28 17:44:24

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Re: ihateteamkilling 7x tks

Thx for reporting.

Did you ask if an admin is around?

#3 2016-08-28 17:59:08

bomberman
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 52.0

Re: ihateteamkilling 7x tks

No problem, happy to report. 

Unfortunately, there weren't any admins on, I asked a few times on each map.  It was earlier today with only about 10-20 folks on total.  I didn't recognize any of the players as the normal admins I see.

bomberman

Board footer