#1 2016-08-12 11:17:16

TheRealLenny
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Banned for what?

Piggles was being disruptive and holding flag in ctf. It was the last flag before winning. After several attempts to appeal to Piggles logical side to no avail i tked and capped the last flag. So being disruptive is ok apparently? Everybody in the server wanted it to end. i ended it and everyone except one person apparently was happy i did it. It was a blow out 9-1 when Piggles started hiding while holding flag.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-08-12 14:21:10

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Re: Banned for what?

Are you sure this is in the correct topic?
Either this should be in the "Abuse" section or this is without doubt the worst ban appeal I have yet seen?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2016-08-12 15:01:40

Capt price
Player
Android Safari 4.0

TheRealLenny wrote:

Piggles was being disruptive and holding flag in ctf. It was the last flag before winning. After several attempts to appeal to Piggles logical side to no avail i tked and capped the last flag. So being disruptive is ok apparently? Everybody in the server wanted it to end. i ended it and everyone except one person apparently was happy i did it. It was a blow out 9-1 when Piggles started hiding while holding flag.

Really u mean piggle playing dist. No way i know piggle since 28 april 2016.
And play with him for long time in US server. He is good admin to.
I think u both having a missunderstanding in actual it is in ctf both teams taked flag.
So it is better to hide member of team holding flag. And the whole team is going for taking flag back.
After the flag returned it should be delay but it tk is not a right method to taking flag from players
piggle thaught that you killed him for scores but it is my predict so dont take it serious.
Wait for piggle response....

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#4 2016-08-12 15:09:02

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 47.0

Price maybe you shouldnt comment on things you know nothing about

For starters piggles is not admin

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#5 2016-08-13 00:06:53

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Speak for your self Lenny.  The next time you intentionally TK a player...do not care why in your mind...it's a week.  I told you in-game it's a 15 min timeout for intentional TK and should be more. 
So you TKed and took the flag and scored to end the map so you could play the next one...and then had to sit out most of the map...bummer 'eh.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer