#1 2016-06-17 01:39:44

Blood
Player
United States
iOS Safari 9.0

Sometime ya just get pissed off!

I watched a guy shoot a bazooka and destroy a plane yesterday evening at the airfield because he didn't get it.  I got dudes payback for him.  Now I'm banned.  For how long I don't know.  I guess it would have been ok if I used a bazooka instead of a mine.   Is this the worst thing that happens on this server...hell no!  I've had a guy keep jumping in my arty piece and running it off a cliff.....repeatedly....and this fk didn't get banned.  Am I sorry...not really.  This server has so many asshats that it not fun anymore.  Would I do it again.  Probably but a bit more tactfully.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-06-17 07:06:22

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 51.0

Re: Sometime ya just get pissed off!

You have to report those player to admins.

If there's no admin Online, (but oviously there was one), you can post those people here...

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewforum.php?id=17

There is no reason that allows you to payback by intentional Teamkill. If all would act like this, between short time it would be a Chaos.

By the way... here the Rules

http://team-simple.org/rules/

Last edited by Arkos (2016-06-17 07:07:05)

#3 2016-06-17 11:19:18

-=LoZ=- Sunneke
Netherlands
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

Yes, if i am present and you tell me a player does not play by the rules i will spectate that guy for a while and then, if nessecary kick/ban him. Just ask an admin for help, we are there to enjoy the game and also to help keep the server a nice place smile

#4 2016-06-18 00:37:28

Gorr
Administrator
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 51.0

Remember that sometimes we do want to play the game and not just trying to kick idiots. Last couple of days have been horrible in the sense that tk seems like the standard. I will kick/ban anyone I see that is tk:ing on purpose. I can't keep track of everyone getting even with each other.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#5 2016-06-18 22:53:56

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11.0

You know Blood, there is more than one way to skin a cat. Next time ask for Admin to help. If no Admin on, and you REALLY wish to play here, follow the rules. If on USA server, there is often Admin(s) on and they will ALL try to help if they see the request for assistance. Ask twice for help if you need to!
  If you wish to decide on the proper action of discipline for anothers action against you, based on your definition of justice, you are in the wrong server. You been registered since 2014. I suspect you are well aware of the Admins and rules. Statement below from you, I would LOVE to know which server(s) have less asshats. Bear in mind, when you take punishment/discipline into your own hands, WE (collectively) put YOU in  the "asshat" definition.
  Every Admin on the USA server wants this server to be the best. We would warn/kick/ban you for the action you take in order for the players that play straight up, to continue enjoying their game as the rules state. Its really not hard and the good players, can voice rules that don't make sense, right here on the Forum as can yourself. TKs will be forbidden regardless of the reason posted. Regardless being the key word.

"This server has so many asshats that it not fun anymore."

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

Board footer