#61 2016-04-07 18:01:18

Dakota
Administrators
Canada
Reputation: +969
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 1,594
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

I think he's asking for a spychatrist help, but I could be wrong ?

Online

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#62 2016-04-07 18:18:02

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Reputation: -14
Registered: 2015-08-14
Posts: 129
Windows XP Safari

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

你睇唔明咪自己死撚開囉,屌你老味戇鳩鬼佬!:D

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#63 2016-04-07 18:48:08

Dakota
Administrators
Canada
Reputation: +969
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 1,594
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

You think you escaped from a zoo because your name is Tiger but sad to say to you it was from a high security in mental health institution !!

PS: Feed the Tiger so the Hong Kong healt authority can get their hands on him !

Last edited by Dakota (2016-04-07 18:54:20)

Online

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#64 2016-04-07 20:33:21

Bad Actor
What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us?
England
Reputation: +318
Registered: 2015-12-29
Posts: 381
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

tiger wrote:

你睇唔明咪自己死撚開囉,屌你老味戇鳩鬼佬!:D

'Cock Admin'

Well that's what Google Translate said it was.

Thank god Mandarin or whatever it is ain't the adopted language else this thread would be over 30 pages long.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#65 2016-04-07 20:45:08

Dakota
Administrators
Canada
Reputation: +969
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 1,594
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

LOL you really took the time to translate is bs ?? G1 sir

Online

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#66 2016-04-07 22:41:28

Grove4life5
Member
Netherlands
Reputation: +63
Registered: 2016-03-06
Posts: 257
Windows 10 Chrome 49.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

Bad Actor wrote:
Grove4life5 wrote:

Just passing by, but I was there at the moment and witnessed it, jeep was killed at spawn point, and destroying it there is baserape and tus Arkos is no "angry admin", just don't zook vehicles at spawn, stop lying and only fire at players fiering out of the base like snipers, MG's and flak guns, rules are simple if you don't obey you get out, SIMPLE.

I think it comes down to Admins being consistent about the rules for this map.
As I said in a previous post, it's a siege map, in my opinion baserape rules don't really apply as the Russkies are trying to break out from the front and also down the alley.
Heck, the Axis hold 3 flags so the Russkies are already at a disadvantage, that's what makes it fun. Bit like Tobruk for the Allies. Little chance of winning but if the Russkies manage it despite the odds then it makes for a cracking game.
It's a 'breakout map" against overwhelming odds stacked against you.
No other map has this particular scenario.

As I said, I've zooked unmanned jeeps many times parked in their base and never once been warned for it, had I been I might have a different opinion.
There's always zooks flying down towards main base on this map, an APC parked at the corner spraying lead as they try to advance.
It's a trait for this map and this map only, a well organized team with tactics can conquer the odds and get out to cap flags and once they do you have a whole new ball game against Axis.

Hmmm but I still think at all maps so also Berlin ruskies should be waited up and shot outside base but not getting killed at spawn when not fiering, because spawnkilling will always be unfair unless there's other points to spawn.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#67 2016-04-07 23:28:43

tuia
Racist
Portugal
Reputation: +945
Location: Lisbon
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 6,080
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 26.2

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

No problem destroying enemy jeeps in Berlin map even if empty.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#68 2016-04-08 00:42:14

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Reputation: +2605
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 6,661
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

...

Outch, that's bad news.

In this case allies should shot them themself, because from now on all axis will shot to those jeeps when allies are trying to reach them.  If not all admins knows this point, i see it coming > !Ksfv

I guess the by flying bullet's don't know spawnarea behind.

...

Last edited by Arkos (2016-04-08 00:46:32)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#69 2016-04-08 01:09:49

Sonic
Get well soon Paulo
Reputation: +694
Location: Rep. of Moldova
Registered: 2014-03-28
Posts: 2,167
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

Just try to see who is zooking jeeps, wait till he gets killed and then ride. Might work big_smile

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#70 2016-04-08 01:30:45

Russ
Jack-of-all-trades
United States
Reputation: +136
Registered: 2015-06-25
Posts: 390
Ubuntu Chromium 49.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

tuia wrote:

No problem destroying enemy jeeps in Berlin map even if empty.

Are the Berlin maps modded differently on FRA vs USA?

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#71 2016-04-08 04:48:21

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Reputation: +2605
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 6,661
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

...

Perhaps, tuia, write in da rules. The best is also clear rules for ...

> Iwo Jima - Camping with tank and allies captured beach


Because some Axis drive their tanks to the beach and spawnrape too.

...

Would be nice, if you write both of it to the rules, doesn't matter what, but i suggest clear rules for all, even new players who just read the rules the first time.

..

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#72 2016-04-08 09:58:31

ZvacA
Player
Czech Republic
Reputation: +34
Registered: 2015-12-28
Posts: 35
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

Arkos wrote:

...
> Iwo Jima - Camping with tank and allies captured beach

Because some Axis drive their tanks to the beach and spawnrape too.
..

It is such association as in the case of discussed Berlin map, but there should  be a difference. From the "player - give me fair -" perspective, I am not a fan of "beach troops" too on the Iwo Jima map (and on Omaha likewise), however in my opinion trying to restrict some places in this game for defenders in their efforts to somehow defend mentioned island/place and defeat an enemy is nonsense. Especially in the view of that map design. Namely on Iwo Jima US Marines can go ashore and strike almost anywhere, from any direction. Beach with the flag isnt one way to gain a foot on the island and with existing naval support even only spawn for them. On the other hand for "Japs" team this place with bunkers above is logical first point, where some of them just will be waiting for any enemy, who may attempt land in this sector. I understand, that japs cannot get beach-flag back under their control, after it is captured by US units, but yet there is no problem and necessity for "rules against spawnrape" at this point. It´s just one of the flag on the map. If there will come situation, that some of US troops starting spawn on the beach and there are japs units (even with tanks) waiting for them, it is nothing more than one of battle devolepments, which can be turn. And that I admit as mostly one of US soldiers, who on that beach from tanks and grenades and guns receives many hits. But I take it as my own problem, that I decide to spawn on that place or that Us troops were by own their fails pushed to the sea via that beach. After all these tanks can be destroyed by air support alike and enemy infantry can be killed too, no problem in this case, just keep fighting.  It is also something what belongs to an atmosphere of Bf42....

I am in for rules concerning clearly defined and obvious bases and prohibition of striking them, trolls, disruptive gameplay and etc and I get it that BF42 as a game needs some rules to be playable for everyone. But just this case of Iwo Jima, Omaha, Berlin and where to shoot and at what seems to me like pointless outline how others should be play and act for enjoyment some of men. It reminds me that nervous comedian Maj.Merlin yesterday, who demanded bans for players on Midway map, because they allegedly crossed his some line of "base" on the sea and approach oponnets fleet with ships. Considering the open map design and naval role in this, its ridiculous.

Last edited by ZvacA (2016-04-08 10:27:58)

Offline

    Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#73 2016-04-08 10:50:35

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Reputation: +2605
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 6,661
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

...

> It's about Tankspawnraping at Iwo Jima. Because it was discussed too several times. It would be nice, if we could hear from something about this from tuia too.

(If i don't like a tank, i call my troops to "Bazookafiiiiight". Zooking on middle and far distance is funny and the Troops on hill and MG you can easely fight with EngineerRifle. So it's only about tank).

...

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#74 2016-04-08 11:35:18

ZvacA
Player
Czech Republic
Reputation: +34
Registered: 2015-12-28
Posts: 35
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

Arkos wrote:

...

> It's about Tankspawnraping at Iwo Jima. Because it was discussed too several times.... So it's only about tank).

...

I see. It still amazes me this stays disputable. I mean, Japanese team can spray spawning US troops on that beach from bunkers with mgs, grenades and similar sorts but tanks on the beach are yet considered as a problem. I dont know, maybe we needlessly take upon ourselves too much in some cases. smile

PS:

Arkos wrote:

i call my troops to fight... ...

Hey, who promoted you to Lieutenant colonel? big_smile

Last edited by ZvacA (2016-04-08 11:45:13)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#75 2016-04-08 12:21:41

Sonic
Get well soon Paulo
Reputation: +694
Location: Rep. of Moldova
Registered: 2014-03-28
Posts: 2,167
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

Agree with Zvaka here. Japanese on Iwo Jima have disadvantages, so they must use all their positions to score.

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#76 2016-04-08 12:34:41

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Reputation: +2605
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 6,661
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

ZvacA wrote:
Arkos wrote:

...

i call my troops to fight... ...

Hey, who promoted you to Lieutenant colonel? big_smile

...

I assume the leadership, when my Lieutenant Colonel take cover behind Sandbags...

...

Last edited by Arkos (2016-04-08 12:37:06)

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#77 2016-04-08 14:42:39

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Reputation: -14
Registered: 2015-08-14
Posts: 129
Windows XP Safari

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

Dakota wrote:

You think you escaped from a zoo because your name is Tiger but sad to say to you it was from a high security in mental health institution !!

PS: Feed the Tiger so the Hong Kong healt authority can get their hands on him !

and you're talking here with me in the same thread! big_smile

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#78 2016-04-08 14:45:50

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Reputation: -14
Registered: 2015-08-14
Posts: 129
Windows XP Safari

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

tuia wrote:

No problem destroying enemy jeeps in Berlin map even if empty.

no you're wrong tuia, arkos want to write his own rules into official ones.

btw you should mind your own business, which is catching cheaters by cheating.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#79 2016-04-08 14:52:05

joint
Member
Ukraine
Reputation: +1325
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,872
Windows 7 Maxthon 4.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

tiger wrote:
tuia wrote:

ANYTHING

no you're wrong tuia.

lol tiger youre dick

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#80 2016-04-08 15:20:24

Sonic
Get well soon Paulo
Reputation: +694
Location: Rep. of Moldova
Registered: 2014-03-28
Posts: 2,167
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

"Dogs bark but the caravan goes on..."

Offline

    Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#81 2016-04-08 20:16:48

Bad Actor
What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us?
England
Reputation: +318
Registered: 2015-12-29
Posts: 381
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Re: Admin Arkos abusing powers to set his "OWN" rules on berlin.

ZvacA wrote:
Arkos wrote:

...
> Iwo Jima - Camping with tank and allies captured beach

Because some Axis drive their tanks to the beach and spawnrape too.
..

It is such association as in the case of discussed Berlin map, but there should  be a difference. From the "player - give me fair -" perspective, I am not a fan of "beach troops" too on the Iwo Jima map (and on Omaha likewise), however in my opinion trying to restrict some places in this game for defenders in their efforts to somehow defend mentioned island/place and defeat an enemy is nonsense. Especially in the view of that map design. Namely on Iwo Jima US Marines can go ashore and strike almost anywhere, from any direction. Beach with the flag isnt one way to gain a foot on the island and with existing naval support even only spawn for them. On the other hand for "Japs" team this place with bunkers above is logical first point, where some of them just will be waiting for any enemy, who may attempt land in this sector. I understand, that japs cannot get beach-flag back under their control, after it is captured by US units, but yet there is no problem and necessity for "rules against spawnrape" at this point. It´s just one of the flag on the map. If there will come situation, that some of US troops starting spawn on the beach and there are japs units (even with tanks) waiting for them, it is nothing more than one of battle devolepments, which can be turn. And that I admit as mostly one of US soldiers, who on that beach from tanks and grenades and guns receives many hits. But I take it as my own problem, that I decide to spawn on that place or that Us troops were by own their fails pushed to the sea via that beach. After all these tanks can be destroyed by air support alike and enemy infantry can be killed too, no problem in this case, just keep fighting.  It is also something what belongs to an atmosphere of Bf42....

I am in for rules concerning clearly defined and obvious bases and prohibition of striking them, trolls, disruptive gameplay and etc and I get it that BF42 as a game needs some rules to be playable for everyone. But just this case of Iwo Jima, Omaha, Berlin and where to shoot and at what seems to me like pointless outline how others should be play and act for enjoyment some of men. It reminds me that nervous comedian Maj.Merlin yesterday, who demanded bans for players on Midway map, because they allegedly crossed his some line of "base" on the sea and approach oponnets fleet with ships. Considering the open map design and naval role in this, its ridiculous.

Great post mate, lots of well observed points in this.

Offline

    Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer