#1 2024-01-03 14:57:59

ciguli
Player
Austria
Windows 10 Firefox 121.0

Stealing vehicles to taxi

Can we change some features with artilleries? E.g. when someone is already in it, second person can't get in without the first person's permission? Too many people are stealing artillery during games, they mostly use them as a jeep, thieves aren't responding to bail out command, and not only the first user gets killed meanwhile but also teams lose their vehicles until the artilleries spawn again. That disturbes game quality and sometimes it happens at really important moments.
I have 3 video clips from a previous game, a user named "hdsl" stole the artillery to use it as a jeep to the next base while an enemy armour was at our other base and I was trying to shoot it. Enemy took the base, and we lost our artillery without a single kill, meaning for nothing.

Last edited by ciguli (2024-01-03 15:05:30)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2024-01-03 23:48:06

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 120.0

Re: Stealing vehicles to taxi

ciguli wrote:

Can we change some features with artilleries? E.g. when someone is already in it, second person can't get in without the first person's permission? Too many people are stealing artillery during games, they mostly use them as a jeep, thieves aren't responding to bail out command, and not only the first user gets killed meanwhile but also teams lose their vehicles until the artilleries spawn again. That disturbes game quality and sometimes it happens at really important moments.
I have 3 video clips from a previous game, a user named "hdsl" stole the artillery to use it as a jeep to the next base while an enemy armour was at our other base and I was trying to shoot it. Enemy took the base, and we lost our artillery without a single kill, meaning for nothing.

Notify an admin when someone steals your arty. Admins will kill/kick them.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer