#1 2023-02-25 11:07:53

ashfaqursiddique47
Player
Bangladesh
Windows 10 Chrome 109.0

I was banned a long time ago.

Hi, I am Ashfaqur.

3 years ago, in 2020, I was banned from the main SiMPLE server. I was banned for breaking rules, and then got a permanent ban for evading.

I was a beginner player back in 2020. I was new to multiplayer games. So, at that time, I never knew that Multiplayer servers have rules to follow. So, I did whatever I wanted to do. I used to chat spam, Radio spam, steal vehicles, Teamkilling, trolling, etc. I also misbehaved with some admins and players.
I was banned for these things.

Now, I want to say that, I have been playing this game for years. I now know how to behave in Multiplayer servers, I know the server rules. I promise that, I will be on my best behavior. I won't troll, evade bans or do anything that disturbs the gameplay of others.

I am sorry to the admins and the players, to whom I misbehaved. I am sorry for the trolling I did in past. I won't repeat them again.
I did some unban appeals back in 2020. But, I never admitted my faults, even though I had them.
I am very sorry for the dishonesty I did before.

I want to come back to SiMPLE server again. Please unban me from SiMPLE server. I want to play in SiMPLE servers again.
And again, I apologize for everything I did before.

Please unban me from SiMPLE

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer