#1 2022-11-06 17:21:03

Butcher
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 107.0

Suggestions / State of the game

Does nobody else feel like the server is too heavily modded?  I feel like all these mods and the no base killing rule have become counterproductive.  Almost every map I play I see more than half a dozen players pissing around in base.   This is probably caused by what seems like an unlimited amount of spawning vehicles, along with base protection.  It ruins the flow and dynamics of the game.  These maps were carefully designed with balance in mind.  It affects the skill pool as well... 

Nobody gives a shit about their vehicle being blown up, because they know another one will respawn shortly afterwards.  Players aren't forced to play infantry anymore, they're completely vehicle dependent.  They'd rather fill up one of the unlimited spawning jeeps with xpacks than trek out into the field as infantry.  On some maps there's such a lack of infantry, the game tends to stagnate... Battleaxe comes to mind.  It works both ways, Berlin might benefit from more "useful" vehicles and xpacks.

I can understand some base protection.  Certain maps could become ridiculous if the base spawns were constantly being shelled/bombed.  On the other hand, hordes of players are just stood in the base doing nothing and have no incentive to move.  Base bombing/shelling can be indiscriminate, therefor is an understandable rule.  Sniping and shooting base should be allowed, as long as there's a sufficient death bubble and no nades/artillery.  I understand it's annoying to get sniped whilst waiting for a vehicle, but all you need to do is move around a little bit.  Maybe these base dwellers will get off their ass and get active.  Hell, maybe this would solve the vehicle whore problem and give others a chance at tanking or flying.  If you're really lucky, maybe one of those low ID abusers takes a headshot, right before their vehicle spawns. 

Furthermore... What constitutes to a player being active in base?  Some admin like to move away from spawn and set these dumb traps by baiting players.  If you move away from spawn, to me it means you're active and from a foggy distance it looks like you're sniping... Here's a prime example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3PFOandmMg

It's such a finicky, fussy rule that can be abused by players and admin alike.  Get rid, it would save us all some braincells.

There's a bunch of other stuff that could be changed as well... bring back (limited) xpacks on Omaha... longer vehicle spawning times... get rid of the 10 second deathmatch infantry spawns...anything else?

Does anyone remember playing vanilla public?  It was a completely different experience.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-11-06 19:25:37

Butcher
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 107.0

Re: Suggestions / State of the game

seVen wrote:

Nice effort for the suggestion pile.

But many enjoy vehicles here.  There exciting.  INF is less exciting.  Most maps did not have enough
vehicles before the player count was increased.  It is far worse now.

IMO, players should snipe the outposts, not the main base.

It's not just about less vehicles, it's about balance.  As I suggested, some maps could use more vehicles.  CQ map objectives seem to be lost on some maps.  The game mode is an integral part of the game that drives it.  Look at Midway, Guadalcanal etc.  They've become somewhat pointless.  It's more like a Mario Kart server, where everyone gets a vehicle and just diddle-daddles.  At this rate, you might as well just make the flags uncappable and just turn some maps into CTF or some silly sausage mod.  Berlin became kind of tedious and pointless too.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2022-11-06 20:13:20

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 107.0

Butcher wrote:

Some admin like to move away from spawn and set these dumb traps by baiting players

Some choose to teamkill an admin and disconnect for that, is not the best way to deal with imo.

Last edited by Alfred (2022-11-06 20:16:38)

#4 2022-11-06 21:35:16

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 107.0

It is extremely hard to play infantry or tank with these settings. This might be the main reason why the losing team just gives up on attacking. There's just too much pressure if the other team has more players or better players. It usually ends up in maps ending too fast or one team locked in their base.

It's hard to force players into balancing the game. An unbalanced game equals more trolling, less competition, no fun and eventually an empty server.

Last edited by deeko (2022-11-06 21:46:51)

#5 2022-11-06 21:53:16

Butcher
Player
England
Linux Chrome 107.0

Alfred wrote:
Butcher wrote:

Some admin like to move away from spawn and set these dumb traps by baiting players

Some choose to teamkill an admin and disconnect for that, is not the best way to deal with imo.

Yes, I should have gone straight to admin to voice my concerns.  I'm wrong for the TK and I'll take my punishment.  I've got no problem admitting when I'm in the wrong.

Unfortunately it wouldn't have come to that, if you wouldn't have escalated the situation:

2022-11-05 23:11:48 :    # [Allies] itty: Why u standing out of spawn baiting
2022-11-05 23:12:07 :    # [Allies] walter: waiting for map change, and controlling noobs
2022-11-05 23:12:07 :    # [Axis] Alex Rott: Kill APC
2022-11-05 23:12:07 :    # [Allies] walter: problem?

The key words here are: "noobs" and "problem".

You're one of those admins who look for it Alfred.  You're almost inviting for these situations to happen... You love it... sitting there anxiously waiting.  You don't even bother to warn, straight to kick.  When I came back to get more information and start a dialogue, you provoke me even further, puffing your chest out, using words as mentioned above.  You could have diffused the situation and everything would have been hunkydory.  It seems I took your bait twice, congrats.

Let's not derail the thread too much.  If you want to take it to another part of the forum feel free.  There we can talk about your unconventional methods of targeting specific players via external voice chat programs, colluding with other players on both sides to reveal positions.  Some might call it cheating.  I've specced those Bocage rounds Alfy... hard to prove, but not impossible!!!

Last edited by Butcher (2022-11-06 21:59:29)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#6 2022-11-06 22:14:55

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 107.0

Check PM.

I wont flood this.

#7 2022-11-06 22:20:03

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 107.0

GL with these suggestions. The only change I can think of for the last 2+ years have been removing heavy tanks on El Alamein CTF...

#8 2022-11-06 22:20:59

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 106.0

These are the points I've been trying to make..
Another issue I could add is that when one team is winning hard and suddenly good players join the losing team and the game changes, those who enjoyed the easy win will disconnect. Evident on all simple servers.
Fast spawn times of vehicles and players is the worst of all, the game turns into a no brainer.

#9 2022-11-06 23:33:32

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 107.0

Butcher wrote:

Unfortunately it wouldn't have come to that, if you wouldn't have escalated the situation:

2022-11-05 23:12:07 :    # [Allies] walter: waiting for map change, and controlling noobs

You're one of those admins who look for it Alfred.  You're almost inviting for these situations to happen... You love it... sitting there anxiously waiting.  You don't even bother to warn, straight to kick.

Take your meds.

#10 2022-11-06 23:52:27

Butcher
Player
England
Linux Chrome 107.0

Darcano wrote:
Butcher wrote:

You're one of those admins who look for it Alfred.  You're almost inviting for these situations to happen... You love it... sitting there anxiously waiting.  You don't even bother to warn, straight to kick.

Take your meds.

Cholo pack mentality smile

#11 2022-11-07 02:46:19

Black Mamba
Canada
OS X Safari 16.0

Butcher wrote:

Does nobody else feel like the server is too heavily modded?  I feel like all these mods and the no base killing rule have become counterproductive.  Almost every map I play I see more than half a dozen players pissing around in base.   This is probably caused by what seems like an unlimited amount of spawning vehicles, along with base protection.  It ruins the flow and dynamics of the game.  These maps were carefully designed with balance in mind.  It affects the skill pool as well... 

Nobody gives a shit about their vehicle being blown up, because they know another one will respawn shortly afterwards.  Players aren't forced to play infantry anymore, they're completely vehicle dependent.  They'd rather fill up one of the unlimited spawning jeeps with xpacks than trek out into the field as infantry.  On some maps there's such a lack of infantry, the game tends to stagnate... Battleaxe comes to mind.  It works both ways, Berlin might benefit from more "useful" vehicles and xpacks.

I can understand some base protection.  Certain maps could become ridiculous if the base spawns were constantly being shelled/bombed.  On the other hand, hordes of players are just stood in the base doing nothing and have no incentive to move.  Base bombing/shelling can be indiscriminate, therefor is an understandable rule.  Sniping and shooting base should be allowed, as long as there's a sufficient death bubble and no nades/artillery.  I understand it's annoying to get sniped whilst waiting for a vehicle, but all you need to do is move around a little bit.  Maybe these base dwellers will get off their ass and get active.  Hell, maybe this would solve the vehicle whore problem and give others a chance at tanking or flying.  If you're really lucky, maybe one of those low ID abusers takes a headshot, right before their vehicle spawns. 

Furthermore... What constitutes to a player being active in base?  Some admin like to move away from spawn and set these dumb traps by baiting players.  If you move away from spawn, to me it means you're active and from a foggy distance it looks like you're sniping... Here's a prime example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3PFOandmMg  It's such a finicky, fussy rule that can be abused by players and admin alike.  Get rid, it would save us all some braincells.

There's a bunch of other stuff that could be changed as well... bring back (limited) xpacks on Omaha... longer vehicle spawning times... get rid of the 10 second deathmatch infantry spawns...anything else?

Does anyone remember playing vanilla public?  It was a completely different experience.

There are too many mods and most of them are horrible.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2022-11-07 02:46:36)

#12 2022-11-08 18:47:58

Number 1
Player
Australia
Windows 10 Firefox 107.0

Infantry and light vehicles with fast but not instant vehicle respawns are the way to go imo. Plus "cool/funny" bonus kits like low damage high knockback explosives/zooks, knockback or splash on light weapons that normally don't, etc.

BM would know of a certain Hellendoorn mod that was basically perfect for making a shit map great tongue

Also, trying to change the exact spawn point locations without changing the controlpoints themselves could make the maps feel a little different. No doubt you guys have prolly already played with this to try reduce instagib spawns when under attack.

Last edited by Number 1 (2022-11-08 18:48:25)

#13 2022-11-09 07:16:02

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 106.0

don't over complicate this with new mods suggestions. It is very simple, spawn times are low and attacking is a lot harder, therefore players don't attack anymore
Here is what I'm talking about, omaha beach the ''attacking'' team
omaha.png
upload image png

#14 2022-11-09 10:57:48

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 106.0

Butcher wrote:

Furthermore... What constitutes to a player being active in base?  Some admin like to move away from spawn and set these dumb traps by baiting players.  If you move away from spawn, to me it means you're active and from a foggy distance it looks like you're sniping... Here's a prime example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3PFOandmMg  It's such a finicky, fussy rule that can be abused by players and admin alike.  Get rid, it would save us all some braincells.

Playing on SIMPLE makes me forget how to play real BF... most of the mods are contra productive imo.
Was thinking about the base rule as well. Many people have no idea what basecamping is. Some ppl think shooting on an enemy behind the wall on Stalingrad is basecaming. I think sniper shooting the base are pretty annoying but the 10 people waiting for a plane are annoying too. Shooting with rifles into the base without shooting the actual spawn could sounds like a good idea.
Would like to see Bulge without that many vehicles. I think they are not necessary at all. That many vehicles destroy the game. Same goes for Tobruk.

And hell yeah, the game felt different... was really fun to play on vanilla. I enjoyed it too to be camped sometimes because the comebacks felt really good. And that challenges to improve.

Last edited by dary (2022-11-09 11:04:47)

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#15 2022-11-09 14:44:01

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 107.0

At the current state of the server allowing baserape would be counterproductive, as is 30% of the server plays sniper, this would get it to 50%. If having 10 guys waiting for a plane is annoying this would not solve that, is going to be 10 guys waiting for a plane and 10 snipers trying to get an easy frag.

Butcher wrote:

When you tabbed you could clearly saw that "walter" was a medic with 0 0 1 score, you got frustrated with the snipers and made a mistake and killed the cripple.
This could be solved with a less popular measure, remove the sniper kit. It's such a useless kit that caters to a lame kind of gameplay.

dary wrote:

Playing on SIMPLE makes me forget how to play real BF... most of the mods are contra productive imo.
Was thinking about the base rule as well. Many people have no idea what basecamping is. Some ppl think shooting on an enemy behind the wall on Stalingrad is basecaming. I think sniper shooting the base are pretty annoying but the 10 people waiting for a plane are annoying too. Shooting with rifles into the base without shooting the actual spawn could sounds like a good idea.

I agree that many of the mods suck, some maps like Kursk and Guadalcanal need to have less planes or none, Caen needs less jeeps/bikes on the axis side, El Alamein needs to be CQ, Stalin should have the tank removed the same with the defguns on Aberdeen/Omaha and so on.
But the baserape thing is impossible to enforce, people can't tell if it's allowed to kill the arty on main, imagine having to explain that if you move you are "killable" but only with certain weapons, this goes both ways.

#16 2022-11-09 15:25:16

Black Mamba
Canada
OS X Safari 16.1

How about reverting the server maps to the vanilla settings, with no mods? Try it on the server for one week, see how it goes.

#17 2022-11-09 16:45:54

Black Mamba
Canada
OS X Safari 16.1

seVen wrote:

Which vehicles (and on which maps) spawn too quickly for you guys?
Nearly everything is at stock values..

ObjectTemplate.create ObjectSpawner lighttankspawner
ObjectTemplate.setObjectTemplate 2 sherman
ObjectTemplate.setObjectTemplate 1 panzeriv
ObjectTemplate.MinSpawnDelay 40
ObjectTemplate.MaxSpawnDelay 80

ObjectTemplate.create ObjectSpawner heavytankspawner
ObjectTemplate.setObjectTemplate 2 M10
ObjectTemplate.setObjectTemplate 1 Tiger
ObjectTemplate.MinSpawnDelay 70
ObjectTemplate.MaxSpawnDelay 110

ObjectTemplate.setObjectTemplate 2 mustang
ObjectTemplate.setObjectTemplate 1 bf109
ObjectTemplate.MinSpawnDelay 40
ObjectTemplate.MaxSpawnDelay 80

ObjectTemplate.setObjectTemplate 2 B17
ObjectTemplate.setObjectTemplate 1 B17
ObjectTemplate.MinSpawnDelay 160
ObjectTemplate.MaxSpawnDelay 200

If spawntimes increase, the "10 people waiting for a plane" (or tank)
will remain in base much longer.

Carrier planes on Midway (and the carrier itself) were shortened,
but other ships on Guadal/Iwo/Midway/Wake are stock, and take far
too long already for those of us who enjoy the ship battles.

IMO, the ridiculous flying jeeps should be removed or sent to the SW server.

So the SW server should be the dumping ground for silly mod ideas? We don’t want them wink

#18 2022-11-09 17:12:48

Alfred
At duty
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 107.0

seVen wrote:

IMO, the ridiculous flying jeeps should be removed or sent to the SW server.

CTF should be removed and put back to CQ, now is a tk mess like Kursk or Kharkov (were planes are painful for such small maps)

Last edited by Alfred (2022-11-09 17:13:36)

#19 2022-11-25 17:02:16

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 107.0

Butcher wrote:

Does nobody else feel like...

You talk like a clanplayer playing with clanmates and clanmicrophones ;
Unfo I don't think that setting back to vanilla will help.

I think there are 3 sorts of players :
A- Clanplayers with clanmates and clanmicrophones ;
B- Standard players, playing randomly with other public mates, or not, with basic tools (radio, heal, repair...)
C- Lonely players

Group B is the most representative of the server population and is not very different from C, except some basic coordination.
Vanilla is not made for 80 players. I think 30-40 is the good ratio for vanilla.

If you go back to genuine, group A will get a too much power on the rest. And since there is no more vehicles because most are taken by "ID abusers", who you will see jump n' strafe at vehicle spawns, when B & C will get sniped because a sniper, who "trekked", walked far from any ammobox, and won't waste his bullets on missing targets.

There is a bfleague for group A.
I once dreamt that it could be a game of 25 vs 25 with one commander in a channel with 3 captains (inf, air, tanks) and a channel with each captain and his "men". Utopic for a public server.

People who use jeeps and rush will still be rushing by feet, walk 3 minutes, and get killed by sniper or a good player. Again and again, until they give up cause of the 30 sec respawn. And respawn and spawnkilled and 30 sec again. Loop it until they disconnect.

Because on many maps it's almost impossible to get out from main without being spotted, so people try to compensate stealth by speedth.

Last edited by Meow (2022-11-25 17:08:18)

#20 2022-11-25 20:16:20

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 107.0

Thinking about, to profit a maximum from the game :
Is it possible to make the map rotation with all the maps in all the game modes ? Maybe it makes like 30 or 35 maps in the rotation and everyone can play every map in every mode ?

#21 2022-11-26 14:35:08

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 102.0

all the ''is it possible'' things are never going to work. Butcher, the starter of this topic, has 20 years experience in this game.
There is not much consensus here, but we can all agree that aX died because lack of players. Now, when we take a look at the server settings and game experience, then for some reason SiMPLE is copying that exact style:
-always the same map rotation
-short spawn times for players (this is the worst of all)
-overly modded maps

..which leads to:

-many inactive players
-many tks
-no motivation to attack a.k.a unbalanced games for either side.

and in the end an empty server. The server and the game is kept alive by the top half of the score board, not the bottom

#22 2022-11-26 18:07:42

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 107.0

simon wrote:

all the ''is it possible'' things are never going to work. Butcher, the starter of this topic, has 20 years experience in this game.
There is not much consensus here, but we can all agree that aX died because lack of players. Now, when we take a look at the server settings and game experience, then for some reason SiMPLE is copying that exact style:
-overly modded maps

..which leads to:

-many inactive players
-many tks

and in the end an empty server. The server and the game is kept alive by the top half of the score board, not the bottom

or maybe 90% of players die each 10 seconds due to broken game netcode vs same players all time after return of some players

Last edited by ABAS (2022-11-26 19:25:03)

#23 2022-11-26 20:21:46

Blindschuetz
Truckdriver
Windows 10 Firefox 107.0

simon wrote:

all the ''is it possible'' things are never going to work

Sad but true. It's like the politicians do - talk and talk and nothing really happens until it's too late.

I do not have the experience you other guys have, i haven't played this game for about 15 years.
But one can notice the lack of teamwork, probably as result of the short spawn times, already mentioned by Butcher and simon.
A lot of players just spawn, rush, kill and die, spawn, rush and die. Over and over again.
The only maps where real teamplay can be experienced are Battle of the Bulge and Tobruk. Maps where players are forced to work together,
because there is no other way of winning these maps...

#24 2022-11-26 20:34:18

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 16.1

ABAS wrote:
simon wrote:

-overly modded maps

..which leads to:

-many inactive players
-many tks

or maybe 90% of players die each 10 seconds due to broken game netcode vs same players all time after return of some players

I keep telling you guys this. Play BF1942 v1.6, the regs are much better, at least in infantry.

#25 2022-11-27 05:52:49

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 107.0

simon wrote:

all the ''is it possible'' things are never going to work.

What should I say, "You must" ?

simon wrote:

Butcher, the starter of this topic, has 20 years experience in this game.

That doesn't mean he's right in everything.

simon wrote:

we can all agree that aX died because lack of players. Now, when we take a look at the server settings and game experience, then for some reason SiMPLE is copying that exact style:
-overly modded maps

You're wrong : aX died because lack of admins, and probably some malicious attacks on the server (I've encountered it many times before giving up and coming to simple). The lack of players was a consequence.
I used to play there before simple :
Always people abusing and breaking the game (exploiting bubbles to waste airfields, constant sfv and tks...)
aX maps were not very modded, at least less than simple. It was only conquest maps, no kharkov, no kursk, no BoB, no Phili...

aX was neglected and that is why it ended. Simple is not, there is an active community of admins.

But more than anything, don't forget that people who come here to play don't all want to concentrate, planify, coordinate and play seriously.
I even think that most just want to have easy fun, and release pressure after work etc. Work takes enough headaches to catch some more afterwards. We don't play a game just to watch at the countdown between two spawnkills.

Fact is that there are players, like butcher and some others here, who are so good that they can headshot a diving pilot in air at 800 meters with pistol (voluntary exageration).
All right, that's good, guys, you're heroes ! But most of players can't do this. And most of players will get bored of this game if they can't even play because everytime they join, they spend time walking 3 hours or waiting for the next respawn.

It's a 20 yo game. We have to live with this. I think the moddings were a bit like CPR to keep the game alive.
Looks like it's still working.

Blindschuetz wrote:

A lot of players just spawn, rush, kill and die, spawn, rush and die. Over and over again.
The only maps where real teamplay can be experienced are Battle of the Bulge and Tobruk. Maps where players are forced to work together,
because there is no other way of winning these maps...

If you're looking for a teamplay experience, I recommend you to join a clan and play the league.
On public, it's impossible to have such a level of teamplay. Because majority want to play they own style.
Try to take artillery and have someone give you a target. Even the "good old players" don't give a damn of your request. They will snipe and eventually complain of radiospam if you ask target too much. Although giving target needn't more than 1 second, and any good sniper has his binoc under the hand to watch around.

Add to this : everyone don't speak/understand english well. You won't make the people use discord channel or teamspeak. You won't make them obey. And if they rush, as I said before, it's because in this game, most maps, you can't sneak. And if you stop few seconds to wait your teammate, you get killed by a sniper, or a tank, or a good player who headshoots you at 800m with pistol.

People got it. Now people rush.

Only my opinion.

Last edited by Meow (2022-11-27 06:52:31)

#26 2022-12-18 14:58:29

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

The game has always had reg problems, but what the fast and modded spawn times does is that the number of players drops from 60 to say 25 in smaller maps. Flags have no meaning, it becomes a deathmatch where you spawn die spawn die and it's tiring to everyone

#27 2022-12-19 09:37:46

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 108.0

It's a direct cause of players spawning at different times. The game was meant to work in waves, players spawn together and attack together, now they are all spread out and playing solo. Flags get taken by a few lone rangers at the other side of the map. There's a lack of coordinated attacks and a feel for teamwork. This makes the players feel like they are playing without a good team and usually end up camping or leaving. You'd have to be a rambo to plow through everyone alone.

#28 2022-12-19 15:15:22

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 108.0

Sometimes the teamwork is really nice and it's fun to play, like yesterday Midway and Market Garden both as Axis.
(I guess it was yesterday, ... or Saturday?).

On the other hand, there are days, you might think you play with Bots.

Last edited by Arkos (2022-12-19 15:44:53)

#29 2022-12-20 08:06:29

deeko
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 108.0

Arkos wrote:

Sometimes the teamwork is really nice and it's fun to play, like yesterday Midway and Market Garden both as Axis.
(I guess it was yesterday, ... or Saturday?).

On the other hand, there are days, you might think you play with Bots.

Cause now it's either rape or get raped, game isn't balanced at all. I looked at some of the older public videos and it never felt like one team was getting their asses kicked and had no chance of fighting back. Only a few played sniper and didn't camp much, noone was afk and noone was alone, both teams attacked together and were coordinated. You were mostly always safe under your own flag, once your team capped a flag it usually stayed yours for a while, both teams had to fight for flags.

Now you open up the minimap in a losing team and u see like 2 people attacking on your team in a half full server and they're both somewhere in the desert, while the others are afk or sitting static in base. I refuse to believe that the players are the reason for this, everyone have played the same for 20 years. The game dynamics have been messed up and it shows more in some maps than others. F.ex infantry and tanking have lost it's satisfaction, the only thing that stays the same is flying, cause there you can play solo and dogfight away from others. This is why most of the infantry/tank maps lose population and you constantly see votes for el alamein or battle of britain

#30 2022-12-20 16:03:42

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 108.0

El Al Ctf is a mess. I do not like dis!

And since some time, (meanwhile years), BoB and Coral is played like El Al Ctf. (Not to forget the TaxiBailers + Bailers in Coral.)

Disable Chutes in those 2 maps and we would have a completely different and demanding Game.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

Board footer