#1 2021-10-31 16:31:16

VardaTruffle
Player
OS X Chrome 95.0

Randomly kicked twice - Raketenhorst admin query

Every time Raketenhorst is admin players are randomly kicked. I've seen this happen last week and when I asked "why was he kicked?" the admin (Raketenhorst) replied: "I'm not talking to you about it".

Today this happened to me twice, for no reason. I was not tk'ing at all and was not disrupting gameplay. It was a competitive game. When you kick a player, they lose all their stats and kill counts. I then rejoined and was re-allocated to the other team, which lost.

This makes playing multiplayer games very frustrating. I've played for years with all kinds of admins and this one is by far the worst and least pleasant to enjoy a map with. It's a shame, because I've seen it happen to other players too.

IF you are admin, please be fair and do not kick people unless there is a valid reason. It disrupts the game and makes it unenjoyable. Let's not forget this is game after all, it's there to be enjoyed.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2021-10-31 16:53:39

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 10 Opera 80.0

Re: Randomly kicked twice - Raketenhorst admin query

Man you were already caught doing disruptive things, such as teamwounding and teamkilling, when you thought nobody was watching. If Raketen kicked you I'm sure he did it according to rules that you have violated, and it's not the first time. Please check your own actions before reporting an admin abuse, are you sure you are that fair as you claim and do you really always play by rules?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2021-10-31 17:08:52

BFSoldier3
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 95.0

VardaTruffle wrote:

Every time Raketenhorst is admin players are randomly kicked. I've seen this happen last week and when I asked "why was he kicked?" the admin (Raketenhorst) replied: "I'm not talking to you about it".

Today this happened to me twice, for no reason. I was not tk'ing at all and was not disrupting gameplay. It was a competitive game. When you kick a player, they lose all their stats and kill counts. I then rejoined and was re-allocated to the other team, which lost.

This makes playing multiplayer games very frustrating. I've played for years with all kinds of admins and this one is by far the worst and least pleasant to enjoy a map with. It's a shame, because I've seen it happen to other players too.

IF you are admin, please be fair and do not kick people unless there is a valid reason. It disrupts the game and makes it unenjoyable. Let's not forget this is game after all, it's there to be enjoyed.

I confirm this. Raketenhorst often abuses the admin panel.

The last time I kicked for a accidental tk, after which I say sry.

He kicked me not to lose the round at Liberation of Caen, since the ticket difference was 5-10 at the last minute of the round.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#4 2021-10-31 17:29:42

RaketenHorst
Administrator
Android Chrome 95.0

great .. 2 trolls have found each other. that's kind of romantic. I am not ready to comment on these stupidities and I wish the two gentlemen all the best.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#5 2021-10-31 19:04:48

BFSoldier3
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 95.0

RaketenHorst wrote:

great .. 2 trolls have found each other. that's kind of romantic. I am not ready to comment on these stupidities and I wish the two gentlemen all the best.

This horst is known troll. Regularly abuses the admin panel.

04.10.2021. Liberation of Caen. Kicks me for a accidental tk.  Since the ticket difference was 5-10 at the last minute of the round. He was afraid to lose the round.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

Board footer