#1 2021-09-11 12:47:12

Ace
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 93.0

Banned for actions that happened AFTER I was tked

Player Name- Ace
Date and Time- 9/11 3:30AM
Server - SiMPLE | BF1942

First of all, I just want to say that  I play in this server ALL THE TIME. With that being said, I see Maj. Merlin playing a lot. Almost every time I see this kid playing he is CONSTANTLY complaining about EVERY other player CONSTANTLY trying to get players banned. Well congratulations, this little cry baby got me banned FOR NO DAMN REASON BUT HIS OWN.
This moron TKED ME while I was in an APC on the map Market Garden. We had just gotten killed in the B17 from a main base attacker (Merlin and I) and when we respawned I jumped in an APC to go pick up Maj. Merlin to go out and play the damn game because all he does is camp main base waiting for a B17.
So, I drove over to Maj. Merlin to pick him up and hopefully others that might wanna jump in near where the B17 spawns. The SECOND I drive over there Maj. Merlin starts crying like a little girl saying I'm "Trolling" and "Disrupting" when I'm LITERALLY just stopping over for a second to see if he wants to jump in. So he throws a fit and destroys my APC (With me in it) before I can even drive away. Shortly after he TKED ME the stupid b17 spawns and this moron jumps in it and LITERALLY FLYS INTO THE DESTROYED APC, killing himself and others in the plane and then blames it on me....
What a joke this kid is I'm so sick and tired of him CONSTANTLY hassling and trolling players in one of the only godamn servers left on this game that I love.
It should be this idiot that gets banned.
Please remove my ban as I love this game and this stupid little kid has to try and ruin everything for everyone else. His actions are condescending and childish.
He literally sits and cry's in the chat every time I see him about other players. He doesn't even play the game to play the game. He just joins the server to constantly bit** and it's total bullsh** that he gets away with it.
I know for a fact I am not the only one that feels this way.
Please don't give this little punk the satisfaction. This is total BS.

Last edited by Ace (2021-09-11 12:50:22)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2021-09-11 13:05:14

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 14.1

Re: Banned for actions that happened AFTER I was tked

You were banned just for 15 minutes, this time.
Several players confirmed you doing some sh** on allied base with apc and b17.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2021-09-11 17:33:42

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 93.0

Ace wrote:

So he throws a fit and destroys my APC (With me in it)

Merlin destroyed APC, and making teamkill at the same time ? Is this allowed ?

#4 2021-09-12 08:00:21

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 93.0

You showed up on purpose to block b17 spawn saying get in, but meaning or else, you illegally brought apc to b17 spawn point with it having one minute or less to spawn, you refused to move, meaning you were doing it intentionally, Goldie and me saw you doing this, stop bullshitting about that, it was your second attempt/effort of doing this and it was obvious you were doing it only to troll me, as you ever have, then false report the context, you were banned for your actions before and leading up to that tk given it was obvious what you were doing, furthermore a player, Gaimas took sneaky attempts to attack clusters of people on the b17 spawn as axis, first swooping to road kill and likely intending me as target, then when you got pilot before me because of that APC blocking business you were pulling already, then he rams all of us in b17 in yet another mainbase attack, he played dumb the first time saying it was a mistake, you arent making a mistake when you line up a 109 to ram multiple inf just feet off the ground in allied mainbase, you mean to do it, then he did it again, and while you had it, now isnt it strangely convenient that for you, this is more about messing with me and the b17 than anything else, we get rammed by same mainbaser already trying to deny his real motives, then you both ham up this act in chat like you're surprised, angered, but then, when you are both getting in trouble for your actions, you both at the same time, start in rhetoric about how you are being false reported, so lying, about lying, dont shitpost about a tk that you caused because you are already disrupting af and trying to provoke me, and when you put all this together it looks like well acted map ghosting schemes to harass me further and it stinks, reeks of suspicion and admins should be more dilligent, more pro active in taking notice of players on opposite teams making mutual motive efforts that demonstrate clear cut cheating by relaying inside info from opposite team, and to simply grief specific players, namely me, you base this upon an entitlement of attempting to punish your idea of my disposition and its disgusting that you grant yourself that liberty

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#5 2021-09-12 11:28:14

Ace
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 93.0

Lol!!!
Omg, I'm literally crying laughing reading this response. You are 100% the biggest conspiracy theorist I have ever come across.
Yes, I knew that moron Merlin wasn't going to get in the APC and yes I did want to bug him by driving over there with the APC, HOWEVER it was not my intention to ACTUALLY blow up or troll the godamn B17 when it was going to spawn. THAT WOULD BE TROLLING AND DISRUPTING. I would never actually do that, you two were just so damn paranoid about that happening and that's your own damn problem mentally. Besides, With the other A-hole Main base attacking you dummies, what difference is it going to make, you'll be killed instantly after take off that apparently has been happening.... And speaking of the A-Hole that was actually Main base camping and killing you morons, Which by the way I did not realize was happening, why didn't you guys get him banned since you were soooo outraged (yet again) by that persons actions? Instead I get banned because Merlin is a complete dumb ass for tking me, blowing up the APC infront of the B17 then DELIBERATELY driving into it killing himself and everyone else in the plane? You guys really aren't that smart are you? Or maybe you guys don't really care about any of this and just get a kick out of being so childish?
If that idiot didn't TK me none of this would've happened, you do realize that right? Perhaps you're not intelligent enough to understand that common sense. Maybe you just learned something today.

#6 2021-09-12 17:03:05

Ace
Player
Android Chrome 92.0

This we can agree on.
I simply ask that admins not be so quick to just ban people. It's not as if that Merlin kid isn't asking to get dealt with on a regular basis.
That is all.
I really do love everyone in this server including that sissy pants Merlin.

#7 2021-09-13 10:54:33

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 93.0

No you don't, if you really did, you wouldn't try to fuck with me either of your own accord or at the behest of others, you were teamwounding me more later the next day.

Board footer