#1 2020-04-08 19:39:59

Uzivatel91
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 7 Firefox 74.0

Server Setting

Hi, I play on your server series and often about 2 years since the bf1942 official server crash.
However, some settings do not suit me.
I have 3 questions here and if you want to, then answer me, thank you very much.

1. Why is time limit set and not free round according to ticket?
2. Why are maps modified and not original? We play bf1942 and not mods yet
3. Why is vote map not turned on?

windigo

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2020-04-15 17:44:25

RadicalHeathen
Player
Ireland
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0

Re: Server Setting

1. If there are few players or if people disrupt the planes, ships, etc. then it will take too long to play through a map, causing others to leave. That's why there's a limit.
2. You'd have to ask an admin, because I'm not sure what "mods" you are referring to.
3. Voting must be turned on by an admin in-game. It is their discretion. Usually it is off, but you can ask them in-game to turn it on for that round. They usually will, especially if its slow.

#3 2020-04-15 18:15:39

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 13.0

Re: Server Setting

RadicalHeathen wrote:

1. If there are few players or if people disrupt the planes, ships, etc. then it will take too long to play through a map, causing others to leave. That's why there's a limit.
2. You'd have to ask an admin, because I'm not sure what "mods" you are referring to.
3. Voting must be turned on by an admin in-game. It is their discretion. Usually it is off, but you can ask them in-game to turn it on for that round. They usually will, especially if its slow.

He’s saying the maps on the server are running server side mods and are not the stock, untouched maps.

Board footer