#1 2017-05-04 23:38:48

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Windows XP SeaMonkey 2.40

van halen admin abuse

My ingame name: Angela Merkel
Server name: SiMPLE bf1942 [FRA]
Sniped him few times from inside first German bunker (right next to the German main base on battleaxe). The guy was just staying exposed on the hill shooting down at german forces. He kicked me those times when I killed him (without warning) and since then he keeps kicking me because I started argument for him claiming that I was basesniping. This sort of behavior from your admins is very repetitive. An year ago or so, had similar case with one of your admins kicking me for holding the beach flag on Omaha(being German, not permitting the allies to capture it)
I know the rules and I claim this is not case of basesniping and believe that many people will agree with me. This is not a spawnpoint, players voluntarily move their character to the edge of the hill for whatever reason (or without reason) getting exposed in the process, to the battlefield bellow. I've been shot myself like that million of times. I've seen many other people being shot like that millions of times, I've seen eventually some people complaining about it. I've never witness myself admin paying attention to such kind of complains.
  However, I think server rules are very open to interpretations. You should clarify what "You must not snipe at the main base" means , what does "main base" include and how does this apply in maps like battleaxe , where 50% of the people play as scouts shooting people on the battlefield from inside their main base.

Visual Representation

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#2 2017-05-05 20:24:17

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11.0

Re: van halen admin abuse

nice drawing and where you were is irrelevant .the times I was in aa and I got killed there were no warning or kicks for that as I was active and you did not kill me there.You were kicked twice for base attack only (not for arguing,)when I was checking to see what tanks were shooting into base.unfortunately battleaxe is very small map and when most of flags are taken results in bedlam
ps anything behind sandbags is regarded as base.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2017-05-06 11:38:53

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 42.0

Re: van halen admin abuse

some single spawn points of the allied airfield are behind the sandbags on the high ground between the runway and the central battlefield. If players shoot from there or were allready out of base/did shoot within the same live, they are legit targets.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

Board footer