#1 2022-05-21 22:07:36

Butcher
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

False reports

I hate coming here and kicking up a fuss, but it gets too much when admins start believing this donkey.  Also, can someone teach donkey bugging Stuka the rules please...

There's much more to this Spirit guy, but I won't post it until I get firm evidence.  More than a day, less than a week please, or he won't stop his bullshit. 

https://youtu.be/f_BcOfkx4Vk

https://youtu.be/YuSz6xPbkgc

https://youtu.be/QLCp69P6kiQ

https://youtu.be/AT3tGJ6Rjvs

https://youtu.be/ek2_k0uPZS8

https://youtu.be/X4H1Bhog6qw

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2022-05-21 23:20:54

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 100.0

Re: False reports

don't realy get you - i mean u are clearly baseattacking at least minmum 2 times - thx for bringing yourself.
you are asking now for a ban - how long you want ? 1 day or a week ?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#3 2022-05-21 23:23:47

Butcher
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Anna Nym wrote:

don't realy get you - i mean u are clearly baseattacking at least minmum 2 times - thx for bringing yourself.

Which clip and time stamp please?

#4 2022-05-22 00:22:01

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Damn Butcher are you really punishing retarded snipers who think they are safe when sniping or being active within their mainbase. What a wonderfull world it would be if someone could safely do damage without having to worry about taking any damage.
I actually love to bomb basecampers on Battleaxe, so I guess I should get a ban too.

Anyway, any regular and known player should know Spiritouse is a big mouthed guy (from aX) who can't take players who beat him.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2022-05-22 05:19:17

Vietnamese
Banned
Vietnam
Ubuntu Firefox 100.0

You guys want a third eye on this? Here is another big mouthed guy, me, and my opinion is:

1) Spirituose is a mean bastard. Needs to cool down. Ho does not own players. Shut up spirit! Who do you think you are? You need a warning!

2) Butcher needs a punishment. Wasted time here. You think you're smart?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#6 2022-05-22 06:18:53

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 100.0

Butcher wrote:
Anna Nym wrote:

Which clip and time stamp please?

clip2 - 0:23   f.e.

#7 2022-05-22 11:08:21

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Honestly Butcher, at battleaxe clips, you attacked player behind sandbags. Sandbags are border, if he just standing without shooting you have no right to attack them. Wait for their shoot and then they are active . Same at stalin, its ok to attack those at mg or those who shoot and then hide, but strictly avoid those who just walk without shooting at you first. Better to avoid entering base that deep in general.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#8 2022-05-22 11:52:19

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows 10 Firefox 100.0

I agree with Butcher, all false reports. The "base attack" attack here is ridiculous. The base is no safe bubble, you cant be there shooting and not expect to be shoot at. A bit of common sense is in order!

#9 2022-05-22 14:02:53

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Vojislav wrote:

Honestly Butcher, at battleaxe clips, you attacked player behind sandbags. Sandbags are border, if he just standing without shooting you have no right to attack them. Wait for their shoot and then they are active . Same at stalin, its ok to attack those at mg or those who shoot and then hide, but strictly avoid those who just walk without shooting at you first. Better to avoid entering base that deep in general.

I kindda agree, but then again I really really really dislike snipers (and artys), so I want to see them being punished. And why would an inf even go to the sandbags to stand their scouting over the field?

This is a bit off-topic and then again not really: I remember a funwar with Asstralis vs PHX on Kursk. One of PHX's players decided to shoot with the APC mg straight from their allied mainbase - our Stuka pilot Nattergal of course wanted to bomb the attacker, but his 2 stuka bombs ofc. also damaged the tank/jeep/other PHX players close to the apc in the allied mainbase, and then PHX started to complain. I had told my teammates from the past where basecamping was allowed, that they were still allowed to attack active targets within mainbases, so the fact that the APC decided to shoot from mainbase is kindda poor judgment/ team spirit. What do I want to say with this? That I generally find every player and vehicle shooting out from mainbase as a bad idea, because it both leaves the attacker(s) and own teammates in a bad situation.

#10 2022-05-22 14:36:00

Butcher
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

I know he's active from the kill notifications...  That was the whole point of switching to sniper.

The Stalingrad clips, I lose track of where he's hiding... when others come out from that general area I mistakenly think its him.  I stop shooting as soon as a realize and I never pursue the kill.

I can prove every clip if I go back and re-edit with longer footage, but i cant be bothered.  Cant be bothered recording anymore cos it never helps.  People just have their own personal qualms with me which influences their opinions. 

Vojislav, you're a decent admin and you always seem respectful and play it cool, but you're wrong on this one... Spirituose is false reporting in every clip.

twatttt.jpg

twatttt2.jpg

Last edited by Butcher (2022-05-22 14:48:46)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#11 2022-05-22 15:10:02

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 10 Firefox 100.0

Butcher wrote:

The Stalingrad clips, I lose track of where he's hiding... when others come out from that general area I mistakenly think its him.  I stop shooting as soon as a realize and I never pursue the kill.

I can prove every clip if I go back and re-edit with longer footag

No need for Butcher - i dont want start an endless diskussion here. 
i am with you  about Spirituose and i am with you with that snipers at sandbags and  and ...  but see it like Voijslav pointed out already.
just don't go so close to or into the base.
The problem is that you are then immediately seen as an attacker, you ''have'' to shoot back and we have the situation that is then called Baseattacker.   
For an infantry this is much easier than for a pilot but that's another story.

Do me a favor and try to resist and not to follow into the base then we don't need this topic here in the forum - you are good enough as an infantry.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#12 2022-05-22 15:44:40

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Butcher wrote:

I know he's active from the kill notifications...  That was the whole point of switching to sniper.

I can prove every clip if I go back and re-edit with longer footage, but i cant be bothered.  Cant be bothered recording anymore cos it never helps.  People just have their own personal qualms with me which influences their opinions. 

Vojislav, you're a decent admin and you always seem respectful and play it cool, but you're wrong on this one... Spirituose is false reporting in every clip.

https://i.ibb.co/Y0566jF/twatttt.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/hFj9gBL/twatttt2.jpg

I am well aware what you trying to say, his reports are not trustful i witnessed myself too. After this his reputation is low, if he had it at all. Tnx for additional screen.

#13 2022-05-22 16:01:34

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:

This is a bit off-topic and then again not really: I remember a funwar with Asstralis vs PHX on Kursk. One of PHX's players decided to shoot with the APC mg straight from their allied mainbase - our Stuka pilot Nattergal of course wanted to bomb the attacker, but his 2 stuka bombs ofc. also damaged the tank/jeep/other PHX players close to the apc in the allied mainbase, and then PHX started to complain. I had told my teammates from the past where basecamping was allowed, that they were still allowed to attack active targets within mainbases, so the fact that the APC decided to shoot from mainbase is kindda poor judgment/ team spirit. What do I want to say with this? That I generally find every player and vehicle shooting out from mainbase as a bad idea, because it both leaves the attacker(s) and own teammates in a bad situation.

You can watch that way, but if i was pilot , i would turn away to avoid killing not active players.  Also at this game apc wasnt spawn point, so only one person was in apc, yet stuka missed and killed me, gana in far jeep, and 1 more guy. If this happened at SiMPLE every single admin would kick pilot, i think you would also smile

#14 2022-05-22 18:44:36

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

Vojislav wrote:

I kindda agree, but then again I really really really dislike snipers (and artys), so I want to see them being punished. And why would an inf even go to the sandbags to stand their scouting over the field?

Dunno about that time, but Nattergal baseraped me several times on CWs.

Butcher, you are clearly attacking main on Stalin.

I think vehicles/classes that can and often attack from main should be killable without being "active". Like the arty/snipers/AA.

Last edited by Darcano (2022-05-22 18:52:01)

#15 2022-05-22 21:46:49

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

@Darcano: I know about that time on Kursk, and it was just poor judgement by the APC guy. I doubt Nattergal have baseraped you in CW's, he barely ever flew. It was normally Lighty, Huggo and me.

#16 2022-05-22 22:06:40

S.E.L.F
Player
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

A long time ago when we played there were no such rules. Enemies would put a tank or a plane in the middle of the base and you had to make do whatever you could. In the old school there were no human rights like now.

Anyway, I understand the rule, I agree that Spirituose's reports are false because he was clearly active, but it is also wrong to be with a foot on the edge of interpretation by butcher. If you know the rule exists it is better to always stay away from the enemies base to avoid a stray bullet hurting a non active player.

Loosen up with the punishments, neither of the two players in question are conflictive, I think someone should explain the rule to Spirituose in depth, because maybe he is not understanding it and thinks, as Lecter said, that the base is a bubble that protects him, of course, with a punishment of no more than one day for next time he will not make a mistake with a report.

#17 2022-05-23 00:57:37

Vietnamese
Banned
Vietnam
Ubuntu Firefox 100.0

Omg... Some of you disappointed me...

You did not watch those videos? Let me clear it all for you:

Video 1 (Battleaxe): Spirituose false reports. Probably he is angry, because he lost a vs.
(unless Spirituose provides a proof, proving he was not active, that he did not shoot anyone from the base, before this video had been captured.)

Video 2 (Stalingrad): Butcher thinks it's a proof of "not attacking base, shooting only active targets" but it is a "BASE ATTACK!" You can't pass those sandbags. If you pass sandbags you face with enemies who newly spawned" And they shoot you. And when they shoot you, they become active targets. You shoot them back. So... You should not pass those sandbags...

Video 3 (Stalingrad): Some bullshit about Stuka.

Video 4: Horseshit!

Video 5-6: Who cares about video 5-6?

Overall: Wtf is this? Wasting time?

You are wrong!

#18 2022-05-23 13:26:47

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Dont enter enemy main base. BaXe clips are false reports.

Last edited by Zody (2022-05-23 13:29:25)

#19 2022-05-24 04:09:29

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 101.0

@Darcano: I know about that time on Kursk, and it was just poor judgement by the APC guy. I doubt Nattergal have baseraped you in CW's, he barely ever flew. It was normally Lighty, Huggo and me.

Oh yes, sorry, it was actually Huggo.

Board footer