#1081 2022-08-11 22:01:26

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 103.0

Re: World War III

bud wrote:

This is not so good considering the already unstable situation in the world.

I'm sorry, I stopped watching this video after a couple of minutes of playback. Then I checked the rest of the videos on the channel, the titles, the pictures on the preview. There is a name as we usually call people of this type here. These are info-Gypsies.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#1082 2022-08-11 22:56:16

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 103.0

Yeah it is a bit of "clickbait" i guess, but the bank thing seems to have happened, and corruption is everywhere and the world certainly dont need more bad things to happen

#1083 2022-08-11 23:55:41

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 104.0

Stopped it after 2.73 secondes smile

#1084 2022-08-12 04:04:40

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 103.0

Arkos wrote:

Stopped it after 2.73 secondes smile

Congrats, must be some kind of new record.

#1085 2022-08-12 10:23:22

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 103.0

watched it 4 times in a row

#1086 2022-08-13 15:33:21

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 103.0

bud wrote:

Yeah it is a bit of "clickbait" i guess, but the bank thing seems to have happened, and corruption is everywhere and the world certainly dont need more bad things to happen

Instead of watching videos with all these "experts", try to ask yourself some questions and think about what answers you can give to them?

1. What happens when China invades Taiwan? Notice, I'm not asking "if," I'm saying "when."
2. What happens if something goes wrong in the November elections in the United States?
3. What will happen in case of an incident at one of the Ukrainian nuclear power plants?
4. What will happen in Europe when the conflict in Kosovo resumes in September?
5. How will the rise in price of energy resources affect the competitiveness of European industry?
6. When will there be famine in Africa and Asia?

#1087 2022-08-13 16:48:09

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 104.0

I would say, the world keeps turning, ... perhaps again a little bit faster, like it did this year.

Last edited by Arkos (2022-08-13 16:50:13)

#1088 2022-08-13 19:11:13

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 103.0

nämeless wrote:
bud wrote:

Instead of watching videos with all these "experts", try to ask yourself some questions and think about what answers you can give to them?

1. What happens when China invades Taiwan? Notice, I'm not asking "if," I'm saying "when."
2. What happens if something goes wrong in the November elections in the United States?
3. What will happen in case of an incident at one of the Ukrainian nuclear power plants?
5. How will the rise in price of energy resources affect the competitiveness of European industry?

To be honest, it feels like we are up for a big bang to happen.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#1089 2022-08-13 20:25:46

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Yandex Browser 22.7

bud wrote:
nämeless wrote:
bud wrote:

I have the same feeling. Maybe it will be an economical big bang, maybe war.

Last edited by nämeless (2022-08-13 20:26:43)

#1090 2022-08-13 22:23:31

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 104.0

You forget, that China needs the Components from Taiwan.

China has their own processors, but not High End, which are needed for several things.

Taiwan is a hot Potato for China, ... beside the answers from other countries against China.

Beside that China is Military Technical still far behind the USA.

But it's ofc just a matter of time, ... perhaps the situation with Russia and Ukraine was a reminder for the people that to avoid a war you have to gear up for a war.

China has still many american weaponsystems in use. Also some some old, not really useable in a war.

If the USA was not too blue-eyed and greedy between the last 25 years, they  delievered everything with some Backdoors, ... just in case.

Last edited by Arkos (2022-08-13 22:34:43)

#1091 2022-08-14 12:07:33

John Gult
Player
Russia
iOS Safari 15.3

Interview of Noam Chomsky in Welt (Germany):
https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/plu … ielen.html

Quote: “According to the logic of the West, the conflict in Ukraine should continue until Russia is defeated.  It doesn’t take a genius to understand that at the same time, no one in the West is interested in the fate of Ukrainians: even if they all die.”

Modern Ukraine is just a blunt weapon of the West against Russia, populated by people zombified by Nazism, whose lives are worth nothing to the West.  Putin is more worried about the death of Ukrainians than the Western leaders who pushed Ukraine to this.  :-(

—————————————————————

Интервью Ноама Хомского в Welt (Германия):
https://inosmi.ru/20220814/etika--255496157.html

Цитата: «По логике Запада, конфликт на Украине должен продолжаться, пока Россия не будет побеждена. Не нужно быть гением, чтобы понять, что при этом судьба украинцев никого на Западе не интересует: пусть хоть они все погибнут.»

Современная Украина - это просто тупое оружие Запада против России, населенное зомбированными нацизмом людьми, жизнь которых для Запада ничего не стоит. Путин больше переживают о смерти украинцев, чем Западные лидеры, которые подтолкнули Украину к этому. :-(

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#1092 2022-08-15 09:08:53

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 104.0

nämeless wrote:
bud wrote:
nämeless wrote:

In case of war, which frequency can we meet on so i can divulge Merlin's position?

#1093 2022-08-15 09:27:26

John Gult
Player
Russia
iOS Safari 15.3

Already the Poles began to suspect something, or rather, to see clearly.  Here is the article “Mysl Polska” (Poland):
https://myslpolska.info/2022/08/07/reka … -w-polsce/

In short, then:
- information about the defeats of Ukraine is censored, and does not reach Western readers;
- the victory of Ukraine is impossible, and any event, including the defeat of Ukraine, is presented by Western propaganda as a victory;
- Ukraine's accession to the EU is unprofitable for Poland and the Poles, and will significantly worsen their well-being;
- Ukrainian refugees are already seriously hindering the lives of ordinary Poles.

By the end of the year, information in the Western media will become even more interesting (and anti-Ukrainian).

————————————————————

Вот уже и поляки начали что-то подозревать, а точнее - прозревать. Вот статья “Mysl Polska” (Польша):
https://inosmi.ru/20220815/polsha-255500337.html

Если коротко, то:
- информация о поражениях Украины подвергается цензуре, и не доходит до западных читателей;
- победа Украины невозможна, и любое событие, в том числе и поражения Украины, силами Западной пропаганды подаётся как победа;
- вступление Украины в ЕС невыгодно для Польши и поляков, и значительно ухудшит их благосостояние;
- украинские беженцы уже сильно мешают жизни обычных поляков.

К концу года информация в западных СМИ будет становиться ещё более интересной (и антиукраинской).

#1094 2022-08-17 10:44:31

John Gult
Player
Russia
iOS Safari 15.3

Here are the facts that Ukraine is just a blunt weapon of the West in the fight against Russia, "The Grayzone" (USA):
https://thegrayzone.com/2022/08/12/brit … a-ukraine/

Ukraine was destined for the fate of a NATO puppet. Ukrainians were beckoned with tales of freedom and independence, and united through Nazism. Now they are mostly zombified puppets who do not distinguish virtuality from reality and are ready to die for the interests of the West. Whether the Ukrainians will survive or everyone will die - Western curators are not interested in this. Another confirmation that Ukraine can be worthy and independent only in alliance with Russia! (since Ukrainians and Russians are one nation, they are blood brothers)

--------------------------------------------------

Вот вам факты о том, что Украина просто тупое оружие Запада в борьбе с Россией, «The Grayzone» (США):
https://inosmi.ru/20220817/britaniya-255528043.htm/

Украине была уготована судьба НАТОвской марионетки. Украинцев поманили сказками о свободе и независимости, и объединили их через нацизм. Теперь они в основной массе – зомбированные марионетки, не отличающие виртуальность от реальности, и готовые умирать за интересы Запада. Выживут ли украинцы, или все умрут – западных кураторов это не интересует. Ещё одно подтверждение того, что Украина сможет быть достойной и независимой только в союзе с Россией! (так как украинцы и русские – это одна нация, это братья по крови)

#1095 2022-08-17 13:16:12

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

As long as the world keeps producing weapons of destruction and investing in it, it is pointless to talk about anything. All countries in the world should be completely demilitarized.

#1096 2022-08-17 13:37:46

John Gult
Player
Russia
iOS Safari 15.3

simon wrote:

As long as the world keeps producing weapons of destruction and investing in it, it is pointless to talk about anything. All countries in the world should be completely demilitarized.

… with the exception of the USA? :-)

——————————

… за исключением США? :-)

#1097 2022-08-17 16:18:25

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

Why?

#1098 2022-08-17 20:57:52

Crapule
Administrator
France
Windows 10 Chrome 104.0

simon wrote:

It'll never happen. The country that would like to demilitarize would be quickly enslaved. This is why neither the US, nor China, nor Russia (or anyone else) will ever stop the weapons/technologies race.

#1099 2022-08-17 22:15:21

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

That's true but should be the ultimate goal because in the light of that it is ridiculous to talk about "saving the planet"

#1100 2022-08-19 08:27:42

John Gult
Player
Russia
iOS Safari 15.3

This is how The Telegraph UK (Great Britain) sees the prospects for Ukraine now:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/0 … -betrayal/

And some particularly zombified Ukrainians continue to defend their "independence", which they never had...
All their "independence" was created artificially, to contain Russia. Without Russia, they would not have “independence”.
The United States did the same with Poland at the beginning of the 20th century, after the revolution in Russia. What then happened to Poland in the 1940s is known to all.

The further you go, the more anti-Ukrainian news will become in the West.
And, I hope, the zombified Ukrainians will understand who is their friend and who is their enemy.

------------------------------

Вот как сейчас видит перспективы Украины «The Telegraph UK» (Великобритания):
https://inosmi.ru/20220819/tri-mesyatsa-255574437.html

А некоторые особо зомбированные украинцы продолжают отстаивать свою «независимость», которой у них никогда и не было…
Вся их «независимость» создана искусственно, для сдерживания России. Не было бы России – не было бы у них и «независимости».
США поступили аналогичным образом с Польшей в начале XX века, после революции в России. Что потом случилось с Польшей в 40х годах – всем известно.

Чем дальше – тем западные новости будут более антиукраинскими.
И, надеюсь, зомбированные украинцы поймут – кто им друг, а кто враг.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#1101 2022-08-19 10:44:22

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 103.0

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:
nämeless wrote:
bud wrote:

In case of war, which frequency can we meet on so i can divulge Merlin's position?

At that time, I will already be a radioactive speck of dust, since I live in a city that has many manufactures, including a few for our Ministry of Defense. With a fair wind, I will try to fly towards Norway. I'll meet you there. We both will fly to Canada like two specks of dust.

#1102 2022-08-19 13:00:33

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 103.0

John Gult wrote:

This is how The Telegraph UK (Great Britain) sees the prospects for Ukraine now:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/0 … -betrayal/

And some particularly zombified Ukrainians continue to defend their "independence", which they never had...
All their "independence" was created artificially, to contain Russia. Without Russia, they would not have “independence”.
The United States did the same with Poland at the beginning of the 20th century, after the revolution in Russia. What then happened to Poland in the 1940s is known to all.

The further you go, the more anti-Ukrainian news will become in the West.
And, I hope, the zombified Ukrainians will understand who is their friend and who is their enemy.

------------------------------

Вот как сейчас видит перспективы Украины «The Telegraph UK» (Великобритания):
https://inosmi.ru/20220819/tri-mesyatsa-255574437.html

А некоторые особо зомбированные украинцы продолжают отстаивать свою «независимость», которой у них никогда и не было…
Вся их «независимость» создана искусственно, для сдерживания России. Не было бы России – не было бы у них и «независимости».
США поступили аналогичным образом с Польшей в начале XX века, после революции в России. Что потом случилось с Польшей в 40х годах – всем известно.

Чем дальше – тем западные новости будут более антиукраинскими.
И, надеюсь, зомбированные украинцы поймут – кто им друг, а кто враг.

I like to read this shit sometimes. They usually make Putin look like Darth Vader from the Star Wars. I think that as a measure of prevention of the upcoming crisis this winter, the European Commission needs to create some anti-crisis laws:

1. The cost of gas cannot exceed 30 EUR per 1000 cubic meters.
2. The air temperature outside in winter has no right to fall below +10 C.
3. The sun has no right to hide behind the clouds and is obliged to shine even at night in the locations of solar panels.
4. The wind must blow at least three times stronger within a radius of 10 meters from the wind turbines.
5. Penguins at the South Pole are obliged to condemn the bloodthirstiness of the Russians.

Only with the aid of democracy and green energy Putin be defeated.

Last edited by nämeless (2022-08-19 13:01:53)

#1103 2022-08-20 00:35:00

L0rd Waggachugga
Android Chrome 99.0

nämeless wrote:
L0rd Waggachugga wrote:
nämeless wrote:

At that time, I will already be a radioactive speck of dust, since I live in a city that has many manufactures, including a few for our Ministry of Defense. With a fair wind, I will try to fly towards Norway. I'll meet you there. We both will fly to Canada like two specks of dust.

I live in a place wich no one would think of bombing, move here so we can plot against him before that happends.

#1104 2022-08-20 10:05:43

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 103.0

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:
nämeless wrote:
L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

I live in a place wich no one would think of bombing, move here so we can plot against him before that happends.

No, thanks. I'm afraid I'm too used to urban smog and I'm unlikely can find a place for myself in your wild location. Even if so, then the next day I will organise a union and an anti-NATO movement among salmon shoals, they will refuse to spawn in Norway in protest.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#1105 2022-08-20 11:11:12

John Gult
Player
Russia
iOS Safari 15.3

Read about the real state of affairs on the Ukrainian front and next to it, "The Grayzone" (USA):
https://thegrayzone.com/2022/08/18/ukra … diers-war/

Corruption, theft and lies in the media - this is modern Ukraine.

——————————————————-

Почитайте о реальном положении дел на украинском фронте и рядом с ним, “The Grayzone” (USA):
https://inosmi.ru/20220820/kiev-255592638.html

Коррупция, воровство и ложь в СМИ - это современная Украина.

#1106 2022-08-24 14:42:56

John Gult
Player
Russia
iOS Safari 15.3

Here is an opinion on the situation in Ukraine from Douglas Macgregor, Col. (ret.), the former advisor to the Secretary of Defense in the Trump administration, a decorated combat veteran, and the author of five books, “The American Conservative” (USA):
https://www.theamericanconservative.com … n-ukraine/

If the West continues to support Ukraine with weapons in the same way, then “in the best case to Ukraine’s reduction to a shrunken, land-locked state between the Dnieper River and the Polish border.”  Poor zombie Ukrainians, poor Joint...

———————————————————

Вот мнение о ситуации в Украине от Дугласа Макгрегора (полковник в отставке, старший научный сотрудник The American Conservative, бывший советник министра обороны в администрации Трампа, заслуженный ветеран боевых действий и автор пяти книг), “The American Conservative” (USA):
https://inosmi.ru/20220823/ukraina-255651522.html

Если Запад будет продолжать так же поддерживать Украину оружием, то это «в лучшем случае приведет к тому, что Украина лишится выхода к морю и усохнет до небольшого государства между Днепром и польской границей.», а сколько людей при этом погибнет - даже подсчитывать страшно! Бедные зомбированные украинцы, бедный Joint…

#1107 2022-08-24 15:11:18

L0rd Waggachugga
Windows 10 Chrome 104.0

nämeless wrote:
L0rd Waggachugga wrote:
nämeless wrote:

No, thanks. I'm afraid I'm too used to urban smog and I'm unlikely can find a place for myself in your wild location. Even if so, then the next day I will organise a union and an anti-NATO movement among salmon shoals, they will refuse to spawn in Norway in protest.

Most norwegian would be happy if you could arrange this: https://www-dagbladet-no.translate.goog … r_pto=wapp

I would not since smoked russian salmon taste superb.

#1108 2022-08-25 10:24:35

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 103.0

John Gult wrote:

Here is an opinion on the situation in Ukraine from Douglas Macgregor, Col. (ret.), the former advisor to the Secretary of Defense in the Trump administration, a decorated combat veteran, and the author of five books, “The American Conservative” (USA):
https://www.theamericanconservative.com … n-ukraine/

If the West continues to support Ukraine with weapons in the same way, then “in the best case to Ukraine’s reduction to a shrunken, land-locked state between the Dnieper River and the Polish border.”  Poor zombie Ukrainians, poor Joint...

———————————————————

Вот мнение о ситуации в Украине от Дугласа Макгрегора (полковник в отставке, старший научный сотрудник The American Conservative, бывший советник министра обороны в администрации Трампа, заслуженный ветеран боевых действий и автор пяти книг), “The American Conservative” (USA):
https://inosmi.ru/20220823/ukraina-255651522.html

Если Запад будет продолжать так же поддерживать Украину оружием, то это «в лучшем случае приведет к тому, что Украина лишится выхода к морю и усохнет до небольшого государства между Днепром и польской границей.», а сколько людей при этом погибнет - даже подсчитывать страшно! Бедные зомбированные украинцы, бедный Joint…

I see really no much difference between modern Ukraine and ISIS, for example. They have radical ideology, their government has been created and funded from abroad, tens of thousands who disagree there are in the prisons or dead, only one TV-channel is allowed to work, they have their own ancient history, they are committing terrorist attacks like blowing up cars and railroad groundwork, they are selling human internal body parts, attacking nuclear power plant, people are not allowed to leave this place and everyone sane is trying to escape using bribes illegally and on the legal basis just to redeem themselves for 200000+ UAH officially, the black market of weapons is thriving as well as the black currency market because the official currency is being printed non-stop... Such a neighbour will always be a problem and hope people in our ministry of defence comprehend it, so the problem will be solved with no half-measures.

L0rd Waggachugga wrote:
nämeless wrote:
L0rd Waggachugga wrote:

Most norwegian would be happy if you could arrange this: https://www-dagbladet-no.translate.goog … r_pto=wapp

I would not since smoked russian salmon taste superb.

I believe the problem is taking its place in the juridical base and it could be resolved with special anti-Russian salmon law.

Last edited by nämeless (2022-08-25 10:28:44)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#1109 2022-08-26 10:16:07

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 89.0

Just a funny video of how Johnson first scratched his ass, and then shook hands Zelensky big_smile
https://youtu.be/KdzcjVKzwKs

#1110 2022-08-26 13:53:35

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 104.0

persia wrote:

Just a funny video of how Johnson first scratched his ass, and then shook hands Zelensky big_smile
https://youtu.be/KdzcjVKzwKs

Olaf, don't do it here...

DaMLUav.jpg

Last edited by nämeless (2022-08-26 13:54:19)

Board footer