Persia you need to study - not me.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#392 2022-03-31 15:11:44

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Re: World War III

Maybe we will write less when you stop slaughtering women and children - true...

#393 2022-03-31 17:06:15

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Around 80% of Russians support the war in Ukraine. These people must be isolated from Europe. They have not changed their mentality from Soviet Russia. Putin's mistake is that he sees Europe and NATO as an enemy ...
You will remember my words. In a year, China will attack Russia and no one will help Russia ... no one!
Btw. Casca, congratulations to the Swedes on a very realistic approach to the current situation! You help the Ukrainians well

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#394 2022-03-31 17:16:05

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Rinjo wrote:

Around 80% of Russians support the war in Ukraine. These people must be isolated from Europe. They have not changed their mentality from Soviet Russia. Putin's mistake is that he sees Europe and NATO as an enemy ...
You will remember my words. In a year, China will attack Russia and no one will help Russia ... no one!
Btw. Casca, congratulations to the Swedes on a very realistic approach to the current situation! You help the Ukrainians well

I think that the russians will be isolated from Europe as a result of their own actions and the sad truth is that most russians support the invasion.

#395 2022-03-31 17:21:14

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

A little anecdote for you a few days ago. The Russians threatened in their Soloviev's propaganda program that Warsaw would disappear 30 seconds after the nuclear attack. To which our president replied: "Nie strasz, nie strasz, ... <bo się obsrasz>  " -"Don't scare, don't scare, because you shit yourself." big_smile Additionally, a few days ago, our general stated that the Kaliningrad Oblast would go to Poland after the war.
he just said it to piss off the Russians. This is how we fear the "Great Russian Army" now smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#396 2022-03-31 17:44:28

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 84.0

Rinjo wrote:

this is said by a man whose country completely exterminated the Jews during the second world war in his country
The country where the USSR invested huge piles of money in 1944 to rebuild the country after the Nazis. (the appearance of buildings in Warsaw is almost 100% made of Leningrad cement)
And in return on the eve of May 9, 2018,
on city billboard hung an advertisement for the book "czerwona zaraza" (red contagion), which describes some fables about murders and rapes by the red army and the nkvd
I naively believed that these propaganda things are for especially stubborn people who can’t google, but judging by you, it works well

#397 2022-03-31 17:57:46

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 98.0

the germans are still ashamed of what their country did under hitler but russians are still proud of what the soviet union did under stalin. yes, the red army raped, murdered and sent the people of eastern european countries to siberia. that was the difference, at least here - when the germans arrived they had manners, when the russians arrived however, things were very different. there are still people alive from that time who lived through it and have no reason to lie about it. no propaganda needed, it is only needed for the western countries who never experienced life in the soviet union. it was bad and nobody wants it back - you can live your soviet life with leningrad cement in russia and stay in your borders.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#398 2022-03-31 18:00:21

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

persia wrote:

I naively believed that these propaganda things are for especially stubborn people who can’t google, but judging by you, it works well

So the Polish people should be greatful for the Soviet actions during ww2 and afterwards hah...? Guess he should say thank you mother Russia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#399 2022-03-31 18:24:21

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

In 1989, Poles finally broke free from the "Russian order". After all, we have had freedom for 30 years. And we will never give her back. The West is freedom ... Ukraine wants to join the European Union. Ukraine wants freedom from Russia. And that's what they are fighting for ... And you can put your neo-Nazi fairy tales in ...

#400 2022-03-31 18:29:58

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

I had 2 families from Ukraine in my apartment. People who escaped from the war. One family is from Mariupol. They told me about "Russian peace". They told me about barbarism. The Russians rape, murder and bomb civilian buildings: schools, hospitals, and apartment blocks. Europe will never forgive you for this.

#401 2022-03-31 18:50:13

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 84.0

Rinjo wrote:

I had 2 families from Ukraine in my apartment. People who escaped from the war. One family is from Mariupol. They told me about "Russian peace". They told me about barbarism. The Russians rape, murder and bomb civilian buildings: schools, hospitals, and apartment blocks.

typical news headlines

Rinjo wrote:

Europe will never forgive you for this

I already wrote above, Europe does not care about Ukraine. It will be forgotten in 1 day, as soon as the hype about these events becomes unprofitable

simon wrote:

twhen the germans arrived they had manners

resitas-laugh.gif

I have never seen such absurd nonsense from any Russophobe
you are a champion in throwing shit on a fan smile

#402 2022-03-31 18:56:35

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

persia wrote:
Rinjo wrote:

I had 2 families from Ukraine in my apartment. People who escaped from the war. One family is from Mariupol. They told me about "Russian peace". They told me about barbarism. The Russians rape, murder and bomb civilian buildings: schools, hospitals, and apartment blocks.

typical news headlines

Rinjo wrote:

Europe will never forgive you for this

I already wrote above, Europe does not care about Ukraine. It will be forgotten in 1 day, as soon as the hype about these events becomes unprofitable

simon wrote:

twhen the germans arrived they had manners

https://c.tenor.com/tFvnLWU0zWMAAAAC/resitas-laugh.gif

I have never seen such absurd nonsense from any Russophobe
you are a champion in throwing shit on a fan smile

You live in an information bubble - Persia. You don't know the facts, because your TV is telling you the wrong thing. There are almost 2.5 million war refugees in Poland. Russia attacked an innocent country (Ukraine) to invent a dumb reason: "There are neo-Nazis in Ukraine" and "Ukraine wanted to attack Russia ... so Russia had to defend itself by attack" .. Embarrassment
Second: Don't write from a higher position, never again. Your "Z" is Nazism. The whole world is watching you, Russia.

#403 2022-03-31 19:22:24

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

We will not forget and forgive this Persia - I promise you that.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#404 2022-03-31 19:23:31

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 98.0

Persia, я не понимаю, почему ты до сих пор тратишь время на общение с этими долбоебами? Диалог возможен только в случае наличия критического мышления у собеседников, а этот как раз не тот случай. Это наглядный пример того, как действует пропаганда. В их комментариях я вижу только ту повестку, которая отрабатывается у них в новостях, при запрете какой-либо иной информации извне.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 4

#405 2022-03-31 19:28:55

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Rinjo wrote:

I had 2 families from Ukraine in my apartment. People who escaped from the war. One family is from Mariupol. They told me about "Russian peace". They told me about barbarism. The Russians rape, murder and bomb civilian buildings: schools, hospitals, and apartment blocks. Europe will never forgive you for this.

The Polish people have really stepped forward and helped their neighbours - nice work Rinjo. I will also take in refugees in my apartment if needed in Sweden. We have sent alot of material, food and other stuff to Ukraine from here too. All people here are decided and united to help Ukraine in everything we can. Some also go there to fight with them but not so many yet.

#406 2022-03-31 19:31:06

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Rinjo wrote:

The whole world is watching you, Russia.

You are wrong
2022-03-31-20-27-17.png
2022-03-31-20-29-39.png

#407 2022-03-31 19:42:06

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

KarlsoN wrote:
Rinjo wrote:

The whole world is watching you, Russia.

You are wrong

Well this is the first page of CNN today as we speak - you dont think the world is watching?

https://easyupload.io/by0ksl

Noone watches CNN?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#408 2022-03-31 19:43:02

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

nämeless wrote:

Persia, я не понимаю, почему ты до сих пор тратишь время на общение с этими долбоебами? Диалог возможен только в случае наличия критического мышления у собеседников, а этот как раз не тот случай. Это наглядный пример того, как действует пропаганда. В их комментариях я вижу только ту повестку, которая отрабатывается у них в новостях, при запрете какой-либо иной информации извне.

Yes, the easiest way to explain is that the whole of Europe has agreed on a common version. And several million Ukrainians are fleeing the war, they are actors. smile
Nameless, also, don't talk about "critical thinking" if you don't admit that your country is the aggressor.
Besides, understand that Europe is not against Russians (people), but against a barbaric war.

We tell the truth all the time. From the very beginning of the war. Russia's war losses - more than 17,000 people.
They captured one city (Kherson) which is still protesting against the Russian occupation. Mariupol will collapse soon. The Russians are retreating. It is possible that they will want to take over the eastern part of Ukraine. They lost about 27% of their manpower and over 10% of the tanks (over 600) that the army has at its disposal. This is a crushing defeat for Russia.

They told you on TV that it would take a few days. Meanwhile, it is day 35 for Russia's invasion of Ukraine and Russia has not achieved any major operational target.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#409 2022-03-31 19:52:45

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 84.0

nämeless wrote:

Я решил провести свой эксперимент, так сказать прощупать общественное мнение европы.
Результат превзошел все ожидания:  большинство отписавших - долбоебы, похлеще наших ура-патриотов, пропагада у них оказалась сильней, а наличие критического мышления крайне ниже, чем я предполагал.

Ну и так, чисто потроллить, пока вату катаю на работе  smile

#410 2022-03-31 20:07:06

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

A Polish armaments company has created a portable anti-aircraft missile system (ppzr Piorun), which is the most modern system of this type in the world. Better than the American "stinger". The first tests are only passed during this war.
The biggest difference is that "Piorun" can shoot down an object that is flying 10 meters high (just like in the movie), and "Stinger" can shoot down an object from a height of 170-180 meters. The first days of the invasion of parachute battalions did not come out, because the action of "Piorun" smile
and here is an example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHq7SJ40dPI
                                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJHGNWdwIbw
the helicopters flew low and thought they were out of "Stinger" range, but not out of "Piorun" range smile

about "Piorun" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piorun_(missile)
the United States ordered "Piorun" sets from Poland smile

Last edited by Rinjo (2022-03-31 20:48:02)

#411 2022-03-31 20:49:43

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Even if the russians would "win" this war by killing all people in Ukraine and destroying all the buildings in the country they will have lost. There are no way of winning this for Russia...  The future for Russia after this will be a future isolated from all the western democracies.

Have fun playing with China and India!

We should really ban all the russians from this server too I think.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#412 2022-03-31 21:01:40

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

Casca wrote:

Even if the russians would "win" this war by killing all people in Ukraine and destroying all the buildings in the country they will have lost. There are no way of winning this for Russia...  The future for Russia after this will be a future isolated from all the western democracies.

Have fun playing with China and India!

We should really ban all the russians from this server too I think.

You're right.
Before February 24, Russia had everything. Good relations with Europe, good contracts. Now Europe wants to move away from Russian gas and oil. Foreign business will stop developing in Russia. All because Putin believes that Europe and NATO are a threat. It's his mistake. He will wake up when China invades Russia. it will be too late.

Interestingly, their chief propagandist Solovyov at the beginning of the invasion claimed that Russia would take Kyiv in a few days. Even Shoigu (Minister of Defence of the Russian Federation) now believes that Russia has finished the first phase of the operation and will now focus on "liberating the Donbas." They are not cheap to hide their military defeat.
The Russians dont know what freedom is. They follow their "tsars" blindly

Last edited by Rinjo (2022-03-31 21:12:37)

#413 2022-03-31 21:02:17

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

Everything said against russians is propaganda. Maybe other european countries should ask themselves for russia to save them from this horrible nightmare that we live in and provise us with zhiguli and their soviet mentality

Yes persia, the info about life in the soviet union and russian attitude comes from people close to me who suffered through all of it, not from the news. I am not from usa

Last edited by simon (2022-03-31 21:18:47)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#414 2022-03-31 21:23:43

Rinjo
Player
Poland
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 99.0

They know about their failure but don't want to admit it. The Russian mentality is different from the European mentality. For them, it is not freedom that counts, but "being a global player", a show of strength. Pride in being Russian.
They do not realize that they are unable to offer NOTHING to countries that are under their influence. Belarusians did not want to join the war because they can see the global consequences. Let us hope that Belarus will also have its "spring" and will free itself from the occupation of Russia. As long as the "potato Führer"(Lukashenko) is in charge, nothing will change

#415 2022-04-01 00:16:53

Meow
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

"In Europe and America there's a growing feeling of hysteria
Conditioned to respond to all the threats
In the rhetorical speeches of the Soviets
Mister Krushchev said, "We will bury you"
I don't subscribe to this point of view
It'd be such an ignorant thing to do
If the Russians love their children too
How can I save my little boy from Oppenheimer's deadly toy?
There is no monopoly on common sense
On either side of the political fence
We share the same biology, regardless of ideology
Believe me when I say to you
I hope the Russians love their children too
There is no historical precedent
To put the words in the mouth of the president
There's no such thing as a winnable war
It's a lie we don't believe anymore
Mister Reagan says, "We will protect you"
I don't subscribe to this point of view
Believe me when I say to you
I hope the Russians love their children too
We share the same biology, regardless of ideology
But what might save us, me and you
Is if the Russians love their children too"

Sting - Russians

I think that Russians love their children too, and don't want to have US missiles pointed on their children's head, and I can understand this.

Last edited by Meow (2022-04-01 00:23:00)

#416 2022-04-01 07:04:19

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Android Chrome 85.0

That is a very good argument. They should do us next then. If I only had known they love their children and most likely puppy dogs too. Dang it my bad

#417 2022-04-01 07:38:31

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Rinjo wrote:

They know about their failure but don't want to admit it. The Russian mentality is different from the European mentality. For them, it is not freedom that counts, but "being a global player", a show of strength. Pride in being Russian.
They do not realize that they are unable to offer NOTHING to countries that are under their influence. Belarusians did not want to join the war because they can see the global consequences. Let us hope that Belarus will also have its "spring" and will free itself from the occupation of Russia. As long as the "potato Führer"(Lukashenko) is in charge, nothing will change

Such a deep expertise about "beeing Russian"! My respect!

#418 2022-04-01 08:07:33

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 100.0

Russia has been struggling with both gaining basic democratic freedom, and a social system that rates successful compulsive, pathological lying and moral compromise and circumvent maneuvering genuine, principled personal and wider social integrity, honor and fair balance, in order to save face, appear a winner if at least not a loser, over willingness to strive for the real thing honestly, for over 100 years, it actually goes back even to before communism's inception, and they still do it to this very day, Putin and his preemptively doomed war on Ukraine, poisonings, other suspicious murders made to weakly look like suicides both at home and abroad as audacious as NK agents serving glorious leader's will by current example.

Last edited by Zatoichi (2022-04-01 08:09:04)

#419 2022-04-01 09:38:08

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

@Casca and Rinjo smile
FN6SCPcXIAQqQcm?format=jpg&name=small

#420 2022-04-01 11:05:26

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
iOS Safari 15.3

yes and thats one community that you wont be working with any time soon. Have fun with your new friends in China.

Board footer