#1 2021-12-05 05:07:42

PlayFair
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

Reason: Seven burned own mind like always

Main server 05.12.21 around 02:00 utc+ time
Reason I write here?

This admin named SeVen attack me every time.
I see he very very like to vulgarry abuse admin rights, kicking and banning all the time around and around for his imagined reasons...

There is midway now at server and I "Spammed" as he wrote 3 times air support so he kicked me.

Next he write "of course it is" (spam) after I ask why I was kicked...

I wrote that he is "worst admin here" and he answer: "oh I know who you are" next he BANNED me. reason? He know who I am as he think.
Lets ban all people who you think you know or you know that would be the most funny. And the served will finally will be empty as you wish it and you will be the king of oceans flying your plane alone and noon will dare to shoot you.

SeVen's personality is dissolved.
In one side he kick nubs which enter game zooking team and have score -8 But I am not a nob, rather regular player who usually have place in first 10 of players, in another way he making everything to made this server as empty as AX, what I sometimes wish to happen after meeting such competent professionalists.
Its like 7th or 8th time same situation and every time its looking very similar.
He found some little issue, usually few radio request in short time. He kick me, not even warn or anything, next he immediately banning.

When I ask to ban wreckweff when he spam 6 to 15 messages in 5 second every 2  min when admins are at server nobody even warn him, but when you 1 time use command 3 times you are banned instantly.
And I saw another admins abuse own rights at SIMPLE also against anther players in similar situations. I saw it many many times someone do even 2 same radio command and get kicked. Few of admins here are undervalued kids who trying to raise own ego by such sneaky attack like this. Even today when 1 person was accidentally kicked admin didn't apologize him naturally, but behave like dirty hog.
I know arkos always tell about himself that "he is a nob"  what prove only that he has some distance with opinion about himself what I appreciate especially when see how good he is able to use skill at tanks map. But this sentence is a bit for show.

What is the official reason of the ban? I suppose he will LIE (because this guys always lie here) now that I was team killing or beaching carriers or how bad I was in the past and another stuffs like that so that why he ban me. Every aggressor always justify his attack and searching for new reasons to war and confrontation. Anyone who isn't able to admit to own mistakes don't even shitpost down this message, as you always and always do every time, without exceptions, at this forum.

I have own honor and I know well 3 times same command is a lot, especially when you have an headache and there is more people who abuse radio. I haven't any problems to admit my mistakes I do. Some alleged admins at this server never admit failure, they feel immortal, subconsciously thinking they are Gods, don't want to looking on facts when another people showed it clearly.

I am happy to see admins at simple but 2 of them actually has brain in fire the 1st one is SeVen and 2nd is Hydra. And there its 3rd Arwen who lost mind form time to time also, with her arrogant "shut up finally" when you try to report 3rd time some tk-er who making Armageddon in main. As Arwen and Hydra arent so unfriendly so often SeVen is kid who is always agressive and always makeing problems everywhere.

StayCoolKeepCalmPlayFair smile
ibb.co/ZBVw3qD

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

Board footer