#1 2020-08-06 17:34:16

nick her
Player
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

unban me please

something wrong wit u admis dude i didnt do anything got banned wtf this is ridiculous playing simple server regs r shit few admins r weird as shit lag etc if ax didnt kick id gol there......id love to hear excuse of my ban here

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2020-08-06 17:54:16

RaketenHorst
Administrator
Windows 10 Firefox 79.0

Re: unban me please

hello nick her, Player, Albanian BALLIST, yaric, ..... and whatever else you can think of to describe your person ...

map: market garden 

you shoot broken vehicles in your own base with bazooka .. then you also try to kill your own teammates .. you almost succeeded .. it was already down to 20% .. obviously you were so intoxicated with blood and full of bad energies that you didn't even notice that I was standing right next to you .. something is called bad luck ...

the sum of your bad behavior and your many negative stories, kicks and bans is the result that you have been removed from the server for 1 week ...

please change your behavior to avoid longer breaks .. you will make the right decision for you ...

see you in 1942

Last edited by RaketenHorst (2020-08-06 17:54:48)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2020-08-06 18:04:34

nick her
Player
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

omkg dude map was ending i was joking around and what previous bans got to do with today???  nothing u oddbal 30 seconds were left on map i was joking around i didnt tk hinm ;purpusely if i wanted to i coulda and i zooked planes cus map was over so wtf week ban for almost tk and sfv empty pklnes Map was over dude jesus christ ur tight ass
its clouds btw from uf that u quit ur old a see in ur avatar pic so im not shocked u banned me before for doing same thing gazala map was over 15 secoond left i zokked plame messing around 10 second left u week ban me like today ur weird as shit my go i cant goof around 10 second left didnt even tk him cus knew map over he tked me after u notice that? so ban clouds uf member for nothing and past bans hav nothing to do with today week ban for this ridiculous ur are odd person man

#4 2020-08-06 20:20:33

nick her
Player
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

better not be perm ban for that u say ur choice thats no perm ban only cheaters glitchers get perm ban u dont own admin at simple isnt ur choice to perm ban anyone
i wont do any thing cause ur weird i wont even goof around strange german dude better be week ban not perm that'd be total bs my choice yes i wont do anything since i know how u are but in week better be off ban

#5 2020-08-06 20:48:05

RaketenHorst
Administrator
Android Chrome 84.0

I will speak a language now that you should also understand ...

In this day and age it's one thing to be tolerant.  It's also a good thing to not be judgemental or overreact...however when someone is constantly stepping over the line...redrawing it further back each time they do is of no help and counterproductive to running a good server. I have to think of the others that never break the rules..after a while they get frustrated and leave. for what. just that you can continue to behave as you would like? not on SiMPLE. you seem to misunderstand something. you are warned now. you will make the right decision for yourself.

the topic is now over for me ...

Last edited by RaketenHorst (2020-08-06 20:51:53)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#6 2020-08-07 19:14:36

nick her
Player
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

ok i understand that was just joking around raken if map had alot time id never of done it ye i had some bans that were bad behavior thats true but most lately i just play or make few cracks for fun dont take me so serious its how i am sometimes all i can say sorry for bwhat its worth cya

#7 2020-08-08 01:34:08

PipeR
Australia
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0

apologies mean nothing if behavior is not changed

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

Board footer