#31 2020-08-07 13:39:20

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: 1122
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,560
Android Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

Volturi wrote:
seventy wrote:

Hi ICQ, violence is not the solution to your problems, please think again. Don't let foolish thoughts overcome you or become obsessive because of an insignificant video game. You would make a lot of people very sad, including me. Please use your positive energy to spend more enjoyable time with your family and forget about this issue.

What is the issue here? 2 boys 1 girl love triangle or something? I'd like to watch the fight, sounds interesting. But no bug and no glitch plz.

Do you have fan finger glove?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#32 2020-08-07 13:43:39

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: 1122
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,560
Android Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

AlboBallist wrote:

Watch your fingers, guys.

And what do you think about Albo?:)

I guess you two Russians have never been brutally beaten by an Albanian before.

I think youre an inferior albanian and id kick your ass with middle brutality

Last edited by joint (2020-08-07 13:46:53)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#33 2020-08-07 13:44:13

Volturi
Player
Turkey
Reputation: 99
Location: Padova
Registered: 2016-10-22
Posts: 153
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

joint wrote:
Volturi wrote:
seventy wrote:

Hi ICQ, violence is not the solution to your problems, please think again. Don't let foolish thoughts overcome you or become obsessive because of an insignificant video game. You would make a lot of people very sad, including me. Please use your positive energy to spend more enjoyable time with your family and forget about this issue.

What is the issue here? 2 boys 1 girl love triangle or something? I'd like to watch the fight, sounds interesting. But no bug and no glitch plz.

Do you have fan finger glove?

Should i order one even tho i spec?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#34 2020-08-07 13:49:59

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: 1122
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,560
Android Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

Volturi wrote:
joint wrote:
Volturi wrote:

What is the issue here? 2 boys 1 girl love triangle or something? I'd like to watch the fight, sounds interesting. But no bug and no glitch plz.

Do you have fan finger glove?

Should i order one even tho i spec?

This an item you always better have a spare pair

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#35 2020-08-07 13:52:45

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Reputation: 2361
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 9,294
Windows 7 Firefox 79.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

joint wrote:
Volturi wrote:
joint wrote:

Do you have fan finger glove?

Should i order one even tho i spec?

This an item you always better have a spare pair

Try this one.

LtnTTpy.jpg

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#36 2020-08-07 13:54:35

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: 1122
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,560
Android Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

nämeless wrote:
joint wrote:
Volturi wrote:

Should i order one even tho i spec?

This an item you always better have a spare pair

Try this one.

https://i.imgur.com/LtnTTpy.jpg

Wonder if this a real thing
It must be "fun fingers"

Last edited by joint (2020-08-07 13:56:21)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#37 2020-08-07 14:08:16

Volturi
Player
Turkey
Reputation: 99
Location: Padova
Registered: 2016-10-22
Posts: 153
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

nämeless wrote:
joint wrote:
Volturi wrote:

Should i order one even tho i spec?

This an item you always better have a spare pair

Try this one.

https://i.imgur.com/LtnTTpy.jpg

U fly with these gloves name?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#38 2020-08-07 14:13:32

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Reputation: 2361
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 9,294
Windows 7 Firefox 79.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

Volturi wrote:
nämeless wrote:
joint wrote:

This an item you always better have a spare pair

Try this one.

https://i.imgur.com/LtnTTpy.jpg

U fly with these gloves name?

Only during coronaviral isolation.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#39 2020-08-07 14:29:58

Volturi
Player
Turkey
Reputation: 99
Location: Padova
Registered: 2016-10-22
Posts: 153
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

nämeless wrote:
Volturi wrote:
nämeless wrote:

U fly with these gloves name?

Only during coronaviral isolation.

You mean since Aldo around? iiiiiggggh iiinfaaantir bbbbbbeehind rrrrr rrrrrazzzzz rrraazzer.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#40 2020-08-09 10:20:48

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: 1122
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,560
Android Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

Not into pointing fingers, but are you saying Albo is flu because hes alwsys around, when Mental dutch is herpes- because poping up and hide?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#41 2020-08-12 08:32:03

Moss
Undercover Agent
New Zealand
Reputation: 46
Location: Look Behind You
Registered: 2015-08-13
Posts: 264
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

firstly iCQ & Albo..... get a fking life.
second tuia isnt a neo-nazi, and to the very extent of my knowledge isn't racist.
third joint isn't a troll.
overall just get a fking life and stop making assumptions about people,
it would also be appreciated if you could stop spreading anti-tuia propaganda.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#42 2020-08-12 10:55:32

AlboBallist
Shiptar
Israel
Reputation: 372
Registered: 2019-08-12
Posts: 681
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

https://i. imgur.com /5bmKRjN.png
Have you ever visited this website??

https:// i.imgur.com / 2NsdwP8.png
What does this fucking russian imbecile intend to say with this picture??

You guys from Oceania should stop caring about stuff going on Europe. Or as we say, don't put your noses everywhere.

As for the end, this goes to everyone:
https:// i.imgur.com / XUx5cWM.png

Offline

    -3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#43 2020-08-12 13:39:33

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: 1122
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,560
Android Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

Sweet, Albo, and why did you put your nose in places it doesnt belong? Mind whore inconsistency hypocricy whatever you are, your mama is albno gay.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#44 2020-08-12 23:10:43

Moss
Undercover Agent
New Zealand
Reputation: 46
Location: Look Behind You
Registered: 2015-08-13
Posts: 264
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

Well Albo, im christian aswell. deal with it.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#45 2020-08-13 14:53:30

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: 1122
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,560
Android Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

Hey Albo, wanna beat me with brutality?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#46 2020-08-14 14:27:04

[2nd SS] YO MAMA
Player
Serbia
Reputation: 76
Location: Belgrade
Registered: 2020-05-29
Posts: 91
Android Chrome 83.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

AlboBallist wrote:

https://i. imgur.com /5bmKRjN.png
Have you ever visited this website??

Christian bad, atheist good
Give me my Reddit gold

Take a shower

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#47 2020-08-15 15:29:48

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: 1122
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,560
Android Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

[2nd SS] YO MAMA wrote:
AlboBallist wrote:

https://i. imgur.com /5bmKRjN.png
Have you ever visited this website??

Christian bad, atheist good
Give me my Reddit gold

Take a shower

You shouldnt have said that........

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#48 2020-08-16 14:30:20

Capt price
Cancer
Reputation: -3
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 509
Android Chrome 79.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

Airflow wrote:

hey boys... i see you still keep me account alive but ban me as a person

please beware tuia... i am not some black noob kid that u can mess with

now i already made this promise to some ur pee-stain soldiers that hide behind their screen and whatnot


but just to be sure you get the message:

i know who you are and where you are

i will visit you but you will pay for all the cost i make and u better have nameless his home address, first and last name and date of birth ready for me. Also hand over the keys to all these simple services u got... just to show everyone here in this shithole who is really the boss around here..

u had plenty enough time to clean up my so called spam..

also if u in any way try to be the tough guy i will have o e ur finger broken

so try it out little nigger lover.... and no son... i will not come alone... inform the police and ur mom... u dont want them to be suprised with your online faggit business


we both know i am not joking... u got my name and anything u need so set ur chest kid


cheers and see u after covic

Symptoms of schizophrenia
Get well soon buddy ❤

Last edited by Capt price (2020-08-16 14:30:35)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#49 2020-08-16 21:00:15

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: 1122
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,560
Android Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

Ive heard the guy who posted under Icq nicname commited  suicide, his name was Terrance and he really had medical shizophrenia, what if there was my 5 kopeek, i didnt know he suffer it, but now i feel im asshole, please no jokes about it, guys sad

Last edited by joint (2020-08-16 21:00:43)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#50 2020-08-22 10:17:17

AlboBallist
Shiptar
Israel
Reputation: 372
Registered: 2019-08-12
Posts: 681
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

iCQ wrote:

iCQ wants to speak in voice chat with the big bosses, Nameless or Tuia, he promised he would behave and he will NOT scream NOR spam the voice chat. His goal is to apologize for being a total dickhead to the simple community. Secondly he wants to apologize (yes twice, you know, he a spammer). 3th he want to BEG and PLEET to be unbanned (dont worry nameless and tuia would NEVER unban assholes). Also he has some religious and political questions to ask to either NAMELESS or TUIA. He does understand he is ABSOLUTELY NOT WELCOME and he knows he a DICKHEAD. But that should not stop the BOSSES around here from getting a decent apology. Albo also has to be there (but an Albanian never changes his words, so he'll NEVER apologize), he will (if allowed) record the conversation and maybe (if all party agree) post the voice recording on the simple forums. Also Albo is iCQ's manager and chef and "lawyer", He has to be there just in case things go wrong (YOU KNOW iCQ, SHIT HAPPENS). iCQ decided to do this because of Jorgen. And Arkos... oh also because of Sunshine and Piper... and many other cool people.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#51 2020-08-22 18:25:03

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Reputation: 689
Location: Pyongyang
Registered: 2014-03-06
Posts: 1,583
Ubuntu Firefox 79.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

AlboBallist wrote:
iCQ wrote:

iCQ wants to speak in voice chat with the big bosses, Nameless or Tuia, he promised he would behave and he will NOT scream NOR spam the voice chat. His goal is to apologize for being a total dickhead to the simple community. Secondly he wants to apologize (yes twice, you know, he a spammer). 3th he want to BEG and PLEET to be unbanned (dont worry nameless and tuia would NEVER unban assholes). Also he has some religious and political questions to ask to either NAMELESS or TUIA. He does understand he is ABSOLUTELY NOT WELCOME and he knows he a DICKHEAD. But that should not stop the BOSSES around here from getting a decent apology. Albo also has to be there (but an Albanian never changes his words, so he'll NEVER apologize), he will (if allowed) record the conversation and maybe (if all party agree) post the voice recording on the simple forums. Also Albo is iCQ's manager and chef and "lawyer", He has to be there just in case things go wrong (YOU KNOW iCQ, SHIT HAPPENS). iCQ decided to do this because of Jorgen. And Arkos... oh also because of Sunshine and Piper... and many other cool people.

claphands.gif

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#52 2020-08-22 23:48:00

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: 1122
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,560
Android Chrome 84.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

I called to Icq ones, should record that smile

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#53 2020-09-05 06:45:02

joint
stay safe
Ukraine
Reputation: 1122
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Registered: 2012-05-24
Posts: 5,560
Android Chrome 85.0

Re: hi guys... hi tiua and nameless

What is happening, where is all the circus gone?
Up

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer