#1 2020-06-10 20:49:53

ashfaqursiddique47
Player
Bangladesh
Windows 7 Chrome 81.0

Suggestion of Tanks A Lot server (2)

As Tanks A Lot have only 1 map and that is Aberdeen, I have a idea for that server. I also suggested for a bots request but it was not taken and it wont be also because bots are annoying.
Ok my suggestion is when we connect to the server at first we see something that what is our objectives and some comments from the server. There is something written there "Special: Both bases can be captured." So, when i tried to capture the allied main base, the server killed me automatically. In SiMPLE we are not allowed to attack main base. But the main bases in Aberdeen are not main base actually, they can be captured. Sometimes the game becomes boring.  So my suggestion is that it will be better if  Tanks A Lot server allows that to capture the main bases.
By Ashfaqur 47

Should the Idea be taken?

1. Yes we want that.
  2. The idea is not good but not bad also. Final answer is No.
Total votes: 9

Poll is closed

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#2 2020-06-11 13:35:23

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.1

Re: Suggestion of Tanks A Lot server (2)

Im not playing on that server, but FYI on Simple there’s an exception for Aberdeen map. Even tho both bases are not being showed as main base, you are not allowed to attack that.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2020-06-12 20:29:33

Cicero_01
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0

Re: Suggestion of Tanks A Lot server (2)

I do play this server almost daily and I like it the way it is now. If there was a way to turn off the death zone when the game becomes a shooting gallery it might be nice. It does become boring when a team (Usually Axis) gets locked up in the home base, but the current set up stops the Drive-across-the-map-to-sneak-in-the-home-base trick. The result of that move is REALLY boring. I say that knowing that when I was a noob, it was my favorite trick from the Allied side. I quit that stuff soon but I just played another server recently where it happened. Tanks-A-Lot is much better with the current death zone setup.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer