Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 62.3

Re: Minnesota events

Cartmanez wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Black on black crime is a much bigger issue than police.

Did you see about the 16yo girl who was shot? She was trying to stab 2 people and a cop shot her. So immediately media and the usual people came out and called it a racist shooting. Then, even after the bodycam and doorbell camera came out showing what happened, some are still calling it racist. There's even a person saying how it's no big deal that she had a knife. Apparently, to them, the black lives the cop SAVED doesn't matter. Because black lives only matter when it's politically useful. Black lives don't matter to black lives.

Ugh, yes. "She was just a baby" Eh, no... She was 16 and NOT a little baby, she was a huge woman ffs.
Did you see the press conference by her aunt? All lies.. man they should send some good and decent black cops out in to these crappy ass neighbourhoods, but no can do, thats racist! America is going to shit, and the rest of the West will follow because thats all we know how to do.

Black on black homicide is the leading cause of death of black males under 44yo. But you can't say that... you must never bring such words up.

There's many issues regarding black on black crime, but that community, the sub-cultutures within their culture, and their political shills... just ignore it.

Oh yeah.. In THE SAME STATE... a day before the girl with the knife was shot, a 13yo stabbed and killed another 13yo girl. But guess what? Barely any news coverage. No cop killed her. No white guy killed her. It’s not that narrative you mentioned .

Last edited by Sunshine (2021-04-23 12:02:53)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#92 2021-04-23 13:33:57

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Cartmanez wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Did you see about the 16yo girl who was shot? She was trying to stab 2 people and a cop shot her. So immediately media and the usual people came out and called it a racist shooting. Then, even after the bodycam and doorbell camera came out showing what happened, some are still calling it racist. There's even a person saying how it's no big deal that she had a knife. Apparently, to them, the black lives the cop SAVED doesn't matter. Because black lives only matter when it's politically useful. Black lives don't matter to black lives.

Ugh, yes. "She was just a baby" Eh, no... She was 16 and NOT a little baby, she was a huge woman ffs.
Did you see the press conference by her aunt? All lies.. man they should send some good and decent black cops out in to these crappy ass neighbourhoods, but no can do, thats racist! America is going to shit, and the rest of the West will follow because thats all we know how to do.

100% sure we won't follow the US. We are nothing like them and all the weird "self control rights" and billion problems they stand for. Impressive any politician over there doesn't collapses by stress after the first workday with all the problems they have to deal with over there now a days, but maybe they just ignore most of them and that's where they're at now...

#93 2021-04-23 14:14:51

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 90.0

Sunshine, in the final result, George Floyd is American hero, his family got 27 million dollars reparations, Derek Chauvin is a criminal and got 40 years sentence.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#94 2021-04-23 14:33:23

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

nämeless wrote:

Hello, my cherry pie. As usual, I've got a lot of questions because I think I understand almost nothing from this.

1. George Floyd wasn't only a criminal, he was also a drug-addict and he could die on his own due to health conditions. Chauvin did him a favour, no doubt, but why the jury is charging all the degrees of murder, manslaughter, whatever. Why do they want to sum up all the charges together?

For example, here is the previous arrest of George Floyd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc1vD1W3nRU

2. This trial looks politically-motivated. If Chauvin will be justified, the negroes will burn everything again. Please, correct me if there are no people in the US who think like me.

3. Why Chauvin kneeled him at all at the moment of arrest, why did he do it for a few minutes? There were a few policemen and George Floyed was handcuffed behind his back. They could easily put him into the car.

4. What will happen with Chauvin in prison or in jail, where he will be till June? As far as I know, the majority of prisoners are black and Chauvin won't get a chance to outlive it.

Nämeless, you are seriously a racist. What the hell is wrong with you?
So because he is a drug addict he doesn't deserve to live?

Chauvin was a bad cop imo, if it wouldn't happen to George, Chauvin would eventually do it to someone else.

#95 2021-04-23 15:39:22

msbd
Germany
Windows 10 Opera 73.0

Sunshine wrote:
Cartmanez wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Black on black homicide is the leading cause of death of black males under 44yo. But you can't say that... you must never bring such words up.

There's many issues regarding black on black crime, but that community, the sub-cultutures within their culture, and their political shills... just ignore it.

Oh yeah.. In THE SAME STATE... a day before the girl with the knife was shot, a 13yo stabbed and killed another 13yo girl. But guess what? Barely any news coverage. No cop killed her. No white guy killed her. It’s not that narrative you mentioned .

By what do you measure big issues?
Drugs including alcohol cause much higher fatality rates if you take them for a scale.

The US have a problem with their high crime rates especially in combination with gun violence when compared internationally. Whenever "silly things" are done or even allowed in our western world then that is usually because someone has been making a ton of money out of it.

What can you do about black on black crime without tackling socio-economic issues? This will be expensive for the state. The money would not flow towards arms dealers but social workers, teachers etc.
That's all terrible investments in the eyes of the economically influential. The only good investments are when money from the state flows towards their own industries. Hence these kind of news will not gain any priority.

Blaming some random violent police men is easy though. That's an issue to keep people busy while nothing really changes.
The US has systemic issues, they can never be fixed by focusing your attention towards singular incidents. Regardless of if you focus on a singular incident of black on black crime, police officers displaying criminal misconduct or whichever such event was picked by the media to receive attention.

#96 2021-04-23 16:00:54

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 90.0

Timmos wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Hello, my cherry pie. As usual, I've got a lot of questions because I think I understand almost nothing from this.

1. George Floyd wasn't only a criminal, he was also a drug-addict and he could die on his own due to health conditions. Chauvin did him a favour, no doubt, but why the jury is charging all the degrees of murder, manslaughter, whatever. Why do they want to sum up all the charges together?

For example, here is the previous arrest of George Floyd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc1vD1W3nRU

2. This trial looks politically-motivated. If Chauvin will be justified, the negroes will burn everything again. Please, correct me if there are no people in the US who think like me.

3. Why Chauvin kneeled him at all at the moment of arrest, why did he do it for a few minutes? There were a few policemen and George Floyed was handcuffed behind his back. They could easily put him into the car.

4. What will happen with Chauvin in prison or in jail, where he will be till June? As far as I know, the majority of prisoners are black and Chauvin won't get a chance to outlive it.

Nämeless, you are seriously a racist. What the hell is wrong with you?
So because he is a drug addict he doesn't deserve to live?

Chauvin was a bad cop imo, if it wouldn't happen to George, Chauvin would eventually do it to someone else.

I'm not a racist, we have no history of oppression of negroes, unlike the US or the Netherlands where are you from, for example. I never treat people badly because of their race or national identity, hence I have nothing to be sorry for. I don't also state that Chauvin was a good guy, he's very sadistic if he didn't just put George Floyd into the car and started to kneel him instead. The entire situation is like a screenplay for a Tarantino film where everyone is bad, but one gets a long-term sentence and another one becomes a hero. This is what I don't get.

#97 2021-04-23 16:19:21

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

#98 2021-04-23 16:35:56

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 88.0

Looks like you've tried to bring something objective to prove that I'm wrong with arguments, but seems you didn't even read the article text, only the header, I think.

Official attitudes towards African people were generally neutral during the Soviet Union, because of its internationalist agenda. As a part of its support of decolonization of Africa, the Soviet Union offered free education for citizens of African states. African students (as well as other international students) were placed in many higher education institutions throughout the country, most famously at Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, then known as the Patrice Lumumba Peoples' Friendship University, after the Congolese revolutionary and prime minister.

It makes you look now like you shite in your own pants publicly and trying to show that nothing happened. smile

In mid-2016, after tensions rose between the U.S. and Russia, a Tatarstan ice cream factory produced "Obamka" (little Obama) ice cream with packaging showing a black child wearing an earring; the move was seen as an illustration of both anti-Americanism in Russia and enduring, Soviet-era racism in the country. The company, which stated that the ice cream was not intended to be political, halted production of the line shortly after the controversy arose.

I want to bring my apologies to the former president of the US that I haven't tasted this ice-cream before.

Obamka — chocolate-creamy ice-cream made of natural milk.

Oe74XZd.jpg

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#99 2021-04-23 17:21:49

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

It proves your absolute statement wrong. All I wanted to show you. Cannot believe I have to explain this... Although your country doesnt have a history of oppression, which I still doubt, but I cannot be bothered to research this any further, you still have problems with widespread racism in daily situations, like any other country has as well btw. Your blind patriotism is therefore misplaced and you should stop claiming that Russia is so much different to the US.

Last edited by Zody (2021-04-23 17:28:58)

#100 2021-04-23 17:28:30

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 88.0

Zody wrote:

It proves your absolute statement wrong. All I wanted to show you. Cannot believe I have to explain this...

You cannot prove something, Wikipedia has the same articles about many countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in … ed_Germany

And now, if you are already running out and if you have nothing else to say, you can just simply get lost or better call the other members of your retarded support group here, they can maybe continue with downvoting my posts. Don't forget to inform the others via Discord that I'm a racist.

#101 2021-04-23 17:33:12

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

You are absolutely capable of showing your racism publicly yourself. No need to show anyone.

#102 2021-04-23 17:45:00

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 88.0

Not even trying to show racism, I'm just making fun of those social justice warriors like you, who're tagging everyone as racist without even knowing how matters stand. We have blacks from Africa, they're mostly studying in the institutions and mostly for medical specialities. I never did something racist towards them and I've never seen them burning cars here. It's not my problem at all, it's mostly American problem. Since BLM became worldwide, I'm trying to get the root of this, asking my stupid questions, but American mentality sometimes is not approachable for me like in that case with Chauvin and Floyd.

#103 2021-04-23 18:43:51

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Our dear friend nameless seem to be a little bit obsessed with the US of A, and black people. Even has a profile pic of a black guy XD.

Who would've thought.

He's also very happy to show us his ego, and arrogance.

And 1 dislike seems to be enough to make him publicly admit that he's really upset about it. sad

The ''rehab'' is working wonders for him.

Last edited by s/w (2021-04-23 18:46:53)

#104 2021-04-23 18:46:26

msbd
Germany
Windows 10 Opera 73.0

Have to give it to nameless that Russia clearly does not have a history of slavery of Africans that comes even close to what's happened in the USA. They were probably too busy keeping their own country in order due to its vast size.

However, while racism can pave the way to slavery, racism and the "oppression of negroes" surely are not identical. So it was a bit weird that you would mix these two together as if they were one and the same.

Consulting Wikipedia once more for the matter of finding a definition "Racism is the belief that groups of humans possess different behavioral traits corresponding to physical appearance and can be divided based on the superiority of one race over another."

Thus racism is not primarily defined by how you treat people but by how you think of them. The thoughts may often converge to a differing treatment of people but it's not a given.

The controversy of the topic mostly lies in properly understanding the difference between racism and cultural sensitivity. That is to understand that the anthropological differences of cultures and races, outside those of physical appearance, are almost exclusively disposed by epi-genetical factors rather than primarily genetical ones.

In case that's too cryptic for some people here. The "environment"(any sort of external factor: catastrophes or crises, safe and prosper times, one's parents, one's family in general, if you live next to a coal power plant, the water quality, etc. pp.) a human grows up in (epi-genetics), is generally the deciding factor in regard of which type of behaviour they show and what personality they will develop in the end.

Racism on the other hand would be to expect that different types of behaviours and personalities are exclusively or almost exclusively rooted in one's genes and that for instance, black people are generally smarter than others. White people are better nurses. And russians better air plane pilots.

Now I almost forgot to mention the important second part of my little essay.

It's important to understand this does not in principle debunk the forming of cultures, subcultures and so on and so forth. Of course it is possible for cultural groups to exhibit certain behavioural tendencies. Being culturally sensitive means to acknowledge the cultural differences that exist between people of different cultural backgrounds. However, one always needs to keep in mind that these phenomena are primarily based in culture (epi-genetics!!!) and not in gene pools.

Last edited by msbd (2021-04-23 18:55:24)

#105 2021-04-23 20:45:31

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 90.0

Nameless, what do you think about the Navalny matter.
Do you think his humam rights are being violated?

Because in our mainstream media we hear that Russia is being criminal against him.
Curious about your opinion or what is really happening.

PS: because Russia maybe has no history in racism doesn't automaticly means you are allowed to be a racist.
When Chauvin put his knee on the neck you said in one of your post he was doing him a favor...

#106 2021-04-23 21:25:47

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 89.0

No need to go and check Wikipedia to find out what is racism, any reasonable person of any color knows what it is.  For Nameles still continu to use the N,,,  word instead of black man or man of color after all that shitty discucssion few months ago tell alot about him. And its not because your a drug addict, a drunk or homeles person that they should not treat them differently from....

I followed the trial and the verdict of guilty is mainly because of one tool in 2021, the cell camera. To many honest citizens took vids and pics that they could not hide the one from body cams, traffics and hight cams that time.  The 4 cops got what they deserved, if you are to pull your gun in first 30 secs of a intervention for a suposely 20 counterfit bill then you shouldent be a police officer.  4 officers put mrs Floyd ( all ready handcoffed ) in back of a vehicule then drag him out on the other side to kneel on him makes no sens.  After he was handcoffed few minutes after the arrest what was the rush and where could he escape whit 4 cops....

Last edited by Dakota (2021-04-23 21:28:06)

#107 2021-04-24 00:30:03

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 88.0

Dakota wrote:

No need to go and check Wikipedia to find out what is racism, any reasonable person of any color knows what it is.  For Nameles still continu to use the N,,,  word instead of black man or man of color after all that shitty discucssion few months ago tell alot about him. And its not because your a drug addict, a drunk or homeles person that they should not treat them differently from....

I followed the trial and the verdict of guilty is mainly because of one tool in 2021, the cell camera. To many honest citizens took vids and pics that they could not hide the one from body cams, traffics and hight cams that time.  The 4 cops got what they deserved, if you are to pull your gun in first 30 secs of a intervention for a suposely 20 counterfit bill then you shouldent be a police officer.  4 officers put mrs Floyd ( all ready handcoffed ) in back of a vehicule then drag him out on the other side to kneel on him makes no sens.  After he was handcoffed few minutes after the arrest what was the rush and where could he escape whit 4 cops....

Dakota, N-word is offensive mostly in North America, maybe a few European countries and Australia + New Zealand. In the other countries this word is not offensive. It's just a regular word to point out the man is black, Negroid.

#108 2021-04-24 00:35:51

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 88.0

Timmos wrote:

Nameless, what do you think about the Navalny matter.
Do you think his humam rights are being violated?

Because in our mainstream media we hear that Russia is being criminal against him.
Curious about your opinion or what is really happening.

PS: because Russia maybe has no history in racism doesn't automaticly means you are allowed to be a racist.
When Chauvin put his knee on the neck you said in one of your post he was doing him a favor...

Haha, about Navalny... I'm watching his career like a soap opera.

Here is the article in Wikipedia about him, the reading might take a lot of time. I'd say he has support of maybe 2-3% of population in general and I'm not in that percentage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexei_Navalny

#109 2021-04-24 00:48:30

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 90.0

And you dont care about the one are offended by it, If we say something in Russian that could offend you but in what ever part of the world does not mean much to them does it make it less offensive ?  You are using it just to troll us and I dont beleive you dont understand what I am saying.

#110 2021-04-24 03:18:46

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

nämeless wrote:
Dakota wrote:

Dakota, N-word is offensive mostly in North America, maybe a few European countries and Australia + New Zealand. In the other countries this word is not offensive. It's just a regular word to point out the man is black, Negroid.

It's offensive everywhere, but keep living in your fairytale world. read a book dude

#111 2021-04-24 10:39:56

msbd
Germany
Windows 10 Opera 73.0

What you're debating now is exactly one of the core problems in cultural sensitivity.
How far do people need to adjust to cultural differences and in which case is an attempt for a neutral standpoint justified or even required.

As I've seen nameless correctly point out at other times, negro means black and one can also find the UNCF in Washington D.C. "The United Negro College Fund" which is a welfare organisation aimed to provide students of colour with scholarships or any student attending a historically black college or university.

Clearly nameless has a point and while some may argue that adequately debating in this case would be a waste of time, you're not giving the subject enough credit by giving it some half-assed attempt. This will just lead to a consolidation on both sides which isn't beneficial for anyone. Doing so just out of spite or a form of cynicism is thoughtless and you'd better avoid a confrontation entirely then.

The other side is that a large group of people seem to have agreed upon that due to how the word was often used historically it would be better to avoid using this term. Why?
Because words are powerful and people want to leave a negative part of history behind themselves in order to move on. Perhaps there are also some very personal words you'd rather not hear, maybe names of people that hurt you when you had no power over it. The ability to relate is fundamentally required to understand the concept.

Now, as in any type of progress. The collective mainly relies on that you understand and accept this sort of notion of your own free will. Because it is hard or impossible to impose something like this on you. However, there can be circumstances where your refusal of acknowledgement can only lead to one possible objective conclusion, that you either do not possess the ability to some basic social abilities like empathy or despite having them refuse to make use of them, which would thereby classify you as socio- or psychopath.

When the clear majority has established social rules and norms that you refuse to follow and actively disobey then you're leaving the grounds of what can be considered socially acceptable.

Now perhaps the circumstances in some regions or cultures are different but when you cross the borders, in virtuo or in vivo, then you also cross the borders of the validity of your culture and you can't reasonably expect the same rules and norms to apply. Being culturally sensitive would mean to adapt and find a common ground which is naturally difficult when many different cultural backgrounds collide. Ideally you should try to learn from each other and adjust when it doesn't completely destroy your identity since convergence is generally more desirable for a community than divergence. Otherwise you should learn to tolerate one another.

#112 2021-04-24 11:06:55

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Waterfox 56.5

Pathetic. There is no progress to be made discussing this topic, puppets.

#113 2021-04-24 12:20:11

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

No nämeless does not have a point. There is a huge difference between a white person saying this, and an African-American college fund using it. Trying to be diplomatic about this does not help the issue. Its not hard to stop using these words. Thats how simple it is.

#114 2021-04-24 13:00:57

msbd
Germany
Windows 10 Opera 73.0

simon wrote:

Pathetic. There is no progress to be made discussing this topic, puppets.

That's like saying integrating over infinitesimals does not add up to anything. It does.

Zody wrote:

No nämeless does not have a point. There is a huge difference between a white person saying this, and an African-American college fund using it. Trying to be diplomatic about this does not help the issue. Its not hard to stop using these words. Thats how simple it is.

He does have a point if I don't make any presumptions. I'm not an avid follower of this forum up to recently. I'm introducing the necessary foundations first before I come to any conclusions. This has nothing to do with diplomacy but is merely reasonable. Regardless of that if you can't properly exclude or punish him for his violations it's better to tolerate/ignore him than to consolidate oppositions. I'm new here in a way so I deserve the benefit of conceiving my own opinion.

#115 2021-04-24 13:13:03

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

He has no point no matter any presumptions simply because he is white. Thats just how it works. Simon has a point though. This discussion is old and there is endless scientific publication available, which already discussed every aspect of this. You just have to put in the time to research it. If you want a discussion just for the sake of discussion then go ahead, but nothing new will come off it.

#116 2021-04-24 13:38:16

msbd
Germany
Windows 10 Opera 73.0

Zody wrote:

He has no point no matter any presumptions simply because he is white. Thats just how it works.

That's preposterous and in dismissal of the possibility that other intellectual cultures outside of that of your own can exist at all. Furthermore I don't even know if nameless is white or not, whatever white may mean in this context.
Imagine a group of "white" people going on a trip around the earth near light speed before the age of slavery so time passes very slowly for them relative to the people living on earth. You can't just impose historical/philosophical developments on them out of nowhere when they come back to earth.

You are generalising your own intellectual culture and beliefs at a rate that is severely unhealthy for communicating with people from different cultural backgrounds. That is ones that are not part of the western ethnocentric constructivist bubble.

Clearly this isn't a scientific environment why would I expect anything scientifically new to come of it. But perhaps I can make some points that nameless or you have not thought about or heard of before.
I don't expect anyone to follow me, I'm just following myself.

#117 2021-04-24 14:03:32

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 10 Chrome 89.0

No its not. This is me accepting as white male that I cannot possibly understand what offends others, hence I try to listen and understand. I might not agree with everything, but offending someone is something I want to prevent. This has nothing to do with West v East, this has something to do with being a human that is considerate of people around them. This is not political. You can try making this political as much as you want.

I am also not imposing something onto someone. I am not trying to impose my background onto others. What nonsense! This issue is discussed worldwide. Universities are connected, this isnt something new to Russians. I really wonder who's generalising here. As I said before if you really want to learn about this stuff, google it.

Anyhow, I have had this discussion countless of times and I am not interested in having it in a way that only scratches the surface.

Last edited by Zody (2021-04-24 14:04:18)

#118 2021-04-24 14:25:59

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 88.0

msbd wrote:
Zody wrote:

He has no point no matter any presumptions simply because he is white. Thats just how it works.

That's preposterous and in dismissal of the possibility that other intellectual cultures outside of that of your own can exist at all. Furthermore I don't even know if nameless is white or not, whatever white may mean in this context.
Imagine a group of "white" people going on a trip around the earth near light speed before the age of slavery so time passes very slowly for them relative to the people living on earth. You can't just impose historical/philosophical developments on them out of nowhere when they come back to earth.

You are generalising your own intellectual culture and beliefs at a rate that is severely unhealthy for communicating with people from different cultural backgrounds. That is ones that are not part of the western ethnocentric constructivist bubble.

Clearly this isn't a scientific environment why would I expect anything scientifically new to come of it. But perhaps I can make some points that nameless or you have not thought about or heard of before.
I don't expect anyone to follow me, I'm just following myself.

Follow you? Are you a guru?

#119 2021-04-24 14:42:11

msbd
Germany
Windows 10 Opera 73.0

Zody wrote:

No its not. This is me accepting as white male that I cannot possibly understand what offends others, hence I try to listen and understand. I might not agree with everything, but offending someone is something I want to prevent. This has nothing to do with West v East, this has something to do with being a human that is considerate of people around them. This is not political. You can try making this political as much as you want.

I am also not imposing something onto someone. I am not trying to impose my background onto others. What nonsense! This issue is discussed worldwide. Universities are connected, this isnt something new to Russians. I really wonder who's generalising here. As I said before if you really want to learn about this stuff, google it.

Anyhow, I have had this discussion countless of times and I am not interested in having it in a way that only scratches the surface.

You are misunderstanding me if you think what I've been talking about is focused on politics.
I'm trying to understand nameless profoundly before I make any form of judgement. That includes trying to account for my own WEIRD bias.

Here are some scientific articles about western bias if that's deep enough for you~

https://www.psychologicalscience.org/ob … d-behavior
https://undark.org/2020/01/20/psychology-bias-western/
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.117 … 4918807353

Thinking that the issue has similar dimensions in countries that were not directly involved in history is completely absurd.
Why should Russians, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans etc. be engaged in this discussion even remotely in a similar sense as the countries that were directly involved historically.
That would be noble but it's not how things go.

What do you know about historically and culturally relevant and perhaps also sensitive events within Russia? And even if you know a lot, you could not reasonably assume that as a standard that could be generally expected of an average person.
There are too many such nuances in all the different cultures and too little people that have the opportunity to travel the world or the desire and ability to learn about them all.
You draw your strong expectancy for nameless to be educated about these things only from that your/our culture is the dominant one.
Why does nameless have to be educated about stuff that matters in our countries or in the USA but not in his daily reality.

Sorry, but it just does not make any sense.

#120 2021-04-24 14:46:16

msbd
Germany
Windows 10 Opera 73.0

dary wrote:

Follow you? Are you a guru?

Follow my thoughts. I simply meant to express I don't need any confirmation of what I think in this regard. People may take it or leave it...

Board footer