#241 2021-01-18 12:08:27

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Re: BF-League matches

KarlsoN wrote:

killer88 awesome score at axis side on BX

Thanks Karlsson, appreciate it, but I'd trade it for Phx winning this round all day long...

@nameless - I can't agree on this 1st part with you.  Don't let the score confuse you, I really was not playing for frags, I was really trying my best playing forward and even backwards/defending. Honestly I even think i personally really could not have done more. Probably I was the only one who captured offensive flag (G line) once or twice that round and did it myself.. Overall, on Battleaxe we were missing a lot of things sadly. If I make a mistake, im the first one to admit it, but im not sure this is the case. When I judged we can go forward, I did.. as infantry its not really easy going forward on battleaxe with amount of nades flying everywhere, gotta do it in the right moment.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#242 2021-01-18 13:13:28

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits wrote:

@Nameless: Yeah I'm not after you for that espisode shit happens and you had just priest + it would not have changed the games outcome - I'm just general a bit confused and trying to figure out how to punish it. Tickets, instant suicide/!kill, idk. - because if the match had been really close the kill could have been causing real problems.

@Karlson: Your so funny during those relaxed rounds - the joker of invictus big_smile "Hey Denny what is the problem man", "bad round no hot voerdomme", "go for the b17, Assi", "Look at Killers score, how did he do it??", "Look at Volturis score - how did he do it?" ROFL big_smile
Nice to see Otmo online

He checks my score more than i do big_smile

#243 2021-01-18 13:22:24

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

By the way it was very fun at Gazala with 11x11, it would get boring in such a big map with 8x8 normally. On the other hand it was chaotic at BX with 11x11 with a lot of nades and so on. Still, was a good and fun game. I feel more free to do freestyle/bullshit risky stuff and get killed when i know there are my team mates who could cover my back or the flags, sometimes having a score like 5-2-9 brings more fun to me than to have somehing like 12-10-2 big_smile ( it also allows me to hearl Karlson's amazing voice and laugh to my pro score )

#244 2021-01-18 13:26:51

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

@Karlson: I think your great! Was damn funny big_smile If you understood danish you could come and joke around with us ;-)

@Nameless: I don't really agree with that. I think that Killer might be the best or at least one of the best CQ infantries atm. especially because of his nading skills - the are very deadly! On top of that he uses his microphone and communicate with his team which for some reason is still not something everyobody does in 2021. I think PHX did what they could vs. you guys - they lack the experience and imo. PHX made a big mistake only training Gazala vs. UF who doesn't have an airforce even remotely close to Invictus, and then such map training doesn't really do anything.

@Volturi: It's because you give all the lazy jobs to Karlson where he got the time to do that big_smile

#245 2021-01-18 13:28:44

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

@Karlson: I think your great! Was damn funny big_smile If you understood danish you could come and joke around with us ;-)

@Nameless: I don't really agree with that. I think that Killer might be the best or at least one of the best CQ infantries atm. especially because of his nading skills - the are very deadly! On top of that he uses his microphone and communicate with his team which for some reason is still not something everyobody does in 2021. I think PHX did what they could vs. you guys - they lack the experience and imo. PHX made a big mistake only training Gazala vs. UF who doesn't have an airforce even remotely close to Invictus, and then such map training doesn't really do anything.

@Volturi: It's because you give all the lazy jobs to Karlson where he got the time to do that big_smile

He gets old so he just wants to sit in the vespe and hammer the flags, i am sure he plays with his rifght hand only and drinks votka with the other hand big_smile

#246 2021-01-18 13:36:07

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Volturi wrote:

He gets old so he just wants to sit in the vespe and hammer the flags, i am sure he plays with his rifght hand only and drinks votka with the other hand big_smile

460541882fcc317c8b35e61678034050.jpg

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#247 2021-01-20 01:41:00

Cowatho
Player
Windows 10 Opera 72.0

Sorry, but in sport like anywhere else, you never "train" with strong opponents. Also its not because we beat a clan like UF 4-0 that it means we are somewhat above them. Sometimes 1 or 2 players can really change the balance.

And I'm not a "tanker", it's just the easiest part of the game. Planes being the hardest to master (as in real life).

Last edited by Cowatho (2021-01-20 01:45:38)

#248 2021-01-20 13:13:11

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

Tanks are actually not at all easy to handle and it depends on the skill level. Don't know if you remember Ultra', his aiming was insane. The aiming alone takes a while to master it. Yes you are a tanker with decent aim imo and you can inf and fly too.

If you and others are interested, I can create a tutorial on how to fly.

Last edited by dary (2021-01-20 13:13:59)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#249 2021-01-20 13:41:56

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

dary wrote:

Press W to get speed. Press E to bail, Press 9 for parachute

#250 2021-01-20 15:00:23

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 14.0

dary wrote:

Tanks are actually not at all easy to handle and it depends on the skill level. Don't know if you remember Ultra', his aiming was insane. The aiming alone takes a while to master it. Yes you are a tanker with decent aim imo and you can inf and fly too.

Do it, please smile

#251 2021-01-20 15:08:45

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

KarlsoN wrote:
dary wrote:

And crash into tank before. big_smile

#252 2021-01-20 15:10:49

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

KANER88 wrote:
dary wrote:

Do it, please smile

Will do so. I am not the best dogfighter, but I hope it will improve the skill level of some player. smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#253 2021-01-20 16:34:46

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

KarlsoN wrote:
dary wrote:

For russian press 9 and crash nameless
''DA BLYAT''

#254 2021-01-20 17:38:26

Darcano
Argentina
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

KarlsoN wrote:

This is stickied on lop's Discord big_smile

#255 2021-01-21 12:28:42

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

@Cowatho: My point was just, that if you don't really get challenged as a team on a map like Gazala for example, you don't learn that much. Then your not faced with situations where your stuka gets shot down at the beginning, losing all air controle, flags, etc.. And your "plan b" might never get taken in action or testet. I often find that the easier clanwars tend to get into somewhat of "public" where you go frag hunting - which can in some cases be very strong because you play relaxed and not stressed :-)

I think your a great all around player and at least on our danish Discord known for your tank aim tongue. Also I don't think there is any part in BF that's easier or harder than the other. Long range tanking on Aberdeen and Tobruk is very different from tanking on Stalingrad  etc.., and on most maps you don't need to have an aim like you, frostiis.jna or Ultra', just like you don't need to be able to challenge Sparrow in a dogfight. I've always feld like finding smart CQ infantries being the hardest and maybe most important part.

#256 2021-01-21 12:50:06

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 87.0

@Cowatho: My point was just, that if you don't really get challenged as a team on a map like Gazala for example, you don't learn that much. Then your not faced with situations where your stuka gets shot down at the beginning, losing all air controle, flags, etc..

Sounds reasonable, maybe we will see some Asstralis vs BmC (or invictus) PCW in the nearest future?

#257 2021-01-21 12:51:02

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

@Cowatho: and on most maps you don't need to have an aim like you, frostiis.jna or Ultra',

Or Kamikaze, frostiis.frost (or so), MacDaddy... they were pretty good too.

I agree, being a complete conquest inf is probably the most difficult class. Not only being good with mg, but also with bazooka, engineer etc... as an inf you have much more decisions to consider than let's say in a plane. In a plane it is more clear on what your next step is if you think it through.

#258 2021-01-21 15:53:20

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

@dary: Exactly, tankers should also be super good with anti-air, yes. Planes is to me more simple as you say "Bocage bomb the tanks before they start greying", "Gazala hunt down other planes and bomb tanks, etc.". And yeah there were many good Aberdeen tankers (nomax as well), I'm sure you have also made some sick shots on Arcor Arena/FG tanks only? :-)

@Insane: You always seem a bit butthurt towards me, cool. But yes I would call it reasonable that training a hardcore plane map like Gazala vs. a team with barely no airforce when you are gonna face Invictus is "not so reasonable". I have played lots of wars vs. teams with great pilots GUN.BF (vale, junior, jimy, Ivo), Pas42 (Ultra, Bender, Butchi), SPQR, Confused, Alliance (Drago, Senna, Qlimax) and so on. Right now Asstralis are not active in the league and we fight to even get 6 players for wars (even when we borrow Frenemy), but if we get enough players and enter the league I'm sure we will have some great pcw's vs the mentioned teams.

#259 2021-01-21 16:29:31

Volturi
Administrator
Turkey
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

@dary: Exactly, tankers should also be super good with anti-air, yes. Planes is to me more simple as you say "Bocage bomb the tanks before they start greying", "Gazala hunt down other planes and bomb tanks, etc.". And yeah there were many good Aberdeen tankers (nomax as well), I'm sure you have also made some sick shots on Arcor Arena/FG tanks only? :-)

@Insane: You always seem a bit butthurt towards me, cool. But yes I would call it reasonable that training a hardcore plane map like Gazala vs. a team with barely no airforce when you are gonna face Invictus is "not so reasonable". I have played lots of wars vs. teams with great pilots GUN.BF (vale, junior, jimy, Ivo), Pas42 (Ultra, Bender, Butchi), SPQR, Confused, Alliance (Drago, Senna, Qlimax) and so on. Right now Asstralis are not active in the league and we fight to even get 6 players for wars (even when we borrow Frenemy), but if we get enough players and enter the league I'm sure we will have some great pcw's vs the mentioned teams.

28th thursday against Bend, for example:)

#260 2021-01-21 19:53:04

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

SPQR you forgot ceglak. Pain in the ass pilot.

#261 2021-01-22 00:46:23

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

@Timmos: Yeah I just couldnt remember who they used. There was also a guy starting with M something something smile

#262 2021-01-22 02:21:38

dary
Player
Website
Android Chrome 88.0

Myshaq?

#263 2021-01-22 02:45:28

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

LMAO lol what?! I think you took my words too serious xD

#264 2021-01-22 09:26:41

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

dary wrote:

Myshaq?

Yes exactly big_smile. Also think there was another one. And of course Mace Windu, but I don't remember him flying.
Damn this bf-laegue have been running for many, many years. When I left earli 2012 I didn't expect it to be alive here in 2021, that's really remarkable and awesome!

#265 2021-01-25 21:50:32

Timmos
Player
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

dary wrote:

Myshaq?

Yes exactly big_smile. Also think there was another one. And of course Mace Windu, but I don't remember him flying.
Damn this bf-laegue have been running for many, many years. When I left earli 2012 I didn't expect it to be alive here in 2021, that's really remarkable and awesome!

Myshaq was their tanker? Had some fun battles with him.

Even PTS had a good tank squad.

#266 2021-02-01 02:48:45

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 85.0

Very bad gameplay for me this time and very strong anti-air from the ground from LOP though, this is the first reason why we lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYww9MW-SvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Spv7vSVL4g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peARPoT-UR0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JF8wZsYky0

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#267 2021-02-01 12:46:08

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0

nämeless wrote:

Very bad gameplay for me this time and very strong anti-air from the ground from LOP though, this is the first reason why we lost.

Nameless, don't take this personally, but you have 1 billion hours in this game and I assumme tons of clanwars and I see you playing very carefully when you play public with a high kdr as the good pilot I know you are.
I guess you have played vs. lop a lot of times as well so you know them and their playstyle and I even know this is the 2nd time you face them on Bocage this season.
So my million dollar question is: why do you keep doing the same shit and mistakes over and over again and again? Basically all the glimse scrolling through these 4 rounds shows you taking off and going straight with low altitude resulting in you being shot down instantly by flakguns and mg's. Most of the times your not even going straight because of requests. I mean why don't you for once take some altitude and wait for bomb requests? It amazes me that no one from your team call you out and say "get your shit together, relax, stop stressing  and take some fucking height and wait".

So imo. you could also turn it around and say "the first reason why we lost was because I didn't learn". However very balanced and intense game - could have gone either way I would say. Zody and his aggressive greying on Kharkov really hurt lop a lot.

#268 2021-02-01 13:09:31

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 85.0

nämeless wrote:

Nameless, don't take this personally, but you have 1 billion hours in this game and I assumme tons of clanwars and I see you playing very carefully when you play public with a high kdr as the good pilot I know you are.
I guess you have played vs. lop a lot of times as well so you know them and their playstyle and I even know this is the 2nd time you face them on Bocage this season.
So my million dollar question is: why do you keep doing the same shit and mistakes over and over again and again? Basically all the glimse scrolling through these 4 rounds shows you taking off and going straight with low altitude resulting in you being shot down instantly by flakguns and mg's. Most of the times your not even going straight because of requests. I mean why don't you for once take some altitude and wait for bomb requests? It amazes me that no one from your team call you out and say "get your shit together, relax, stop stressing  and take some fucking height and wait".

So imo. you could also turn it around and say "the first reason why we lost was because I didn't learn". However very balanced and intense game - could have gone either way I would say. Zody and his aggressive greying on Kharkov really hurt lop a lot.

It's a matter of timing, I presume. I don't play for frags, I'm just trying to be at the right time in the right place. Of course, I can show much much better performance with high speed and altitude, but it doesn't make sense in a lot of cases because gaining altitude takes time about +30 more seconds, which means I'll be useless this time. Everything could be done on the ground and all flags could be taken by the enemies already, so I'll stay high with good speed and no purpose.
Also, I'm not bombing only tanks, I'm focusing on infantries and the other targets, which are unreachable from high altitude. There are many things which depend on intuition. I don't deny I made a few mistakes this time but LOP AA-gun was great, San did a good job. Without his efforts we'd win.

#269 2021-02-01 13:38:08

dary
Player
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 88.0

I don't understand why Looney is discussing why you didn't bomb the tank. It's over anyway, this can be discussed after the game. But the M10 should be bombed first, with that he is right. This is a powerful place for M10. At 8:01 you can see Ivo running to your defense btw. big_smile you are getting old nameless

#270 2021-02-01 13:48:59

LegioX.DoubTi/Mourits
Administrator
Denmark
Windows 10 Chrome 88.0

@Nameless: But 99% of the cases you just take off and go straight without requests or info which result in... Yeah you already know that.
If there is 1 tank greying lets say the mid flag on Bocage and you STILL have infantries there calling for support, it can be a good idea to rush the tank so you can keep the mid flag. Other than that I never see a reason to rush for infantry frags or trying to take out flakguns or apc's with low altitude - the only thing they are hurting are the planes/yourself. It just seems  to me that your very stressed when playing lop and not playing "your game". (and again don't take it personally)

@Dary: Loony is just being Loony. I would keep him muted if I was in Invictus. His useless complaining and crying - I can't stand it. And to top that he is always the only one I see whining about "omg basecamp basecaaaaaaamp - violation, nade in my mainbase, omg he killed active wespe and apc".

Board footer