Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 79.0

Re: Major Merlin

Snake Eyes wrote:
PrinceOfPersia wrote:

Say what you want about Merlin, but just dont say many of you not provoke him many time. And that can be regular player and admins.
I dont stay behind his opinion, i dont Think name or lord have insiders or use cheats. But just be gentlemans and admit many of you like the drama around Merlin.
You Think its funny and that is not a problem.
The problem is that few times when merlin are quiet and dont write you guys can provoke him. For exmapel !merlinsuck and other kind of thing you know are sinsitive for him. And he be mad and it ends with merlin be kicked or banned.

Today when he banned  no1 care about b17
Maybe me or 1-2 other player but when he are there up to 6 persons is around him. 3 persons sit in plane and often very very often the guys who not are in plane. They sfv or they hang after plane make merlin tk.  Come on guys be anest with your self  you have see this many time. For tank or plane you see max 2 pers wait not 5. So becus of that merlin make more report then many other player in server. Dont means they are false.

Cmon just unbann him. He are 1 of kind we all miss him

Persia you deserve my respect, a good guy! You should be an admin here!

What have you done Snake?! xD

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2020-04-17 01:45:48)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2020-04-17 09:46:55

Snake Eyes
Player
Brazil
Website
iOS Safari 13.0

I just like to show respect to people that deserve it.

#33 2020-04-17 10:47:48

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 81.0

nämeless wrote:
Insane wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Exactly the same for me.

+ being able to heal yourself and capture a flag at a same time, during a dogfight in a middle of nowhere above the sea.
Please, don't forget that.

It's multitasking.

Lowkey flexing.

#34 2020-04-17 11:00:13

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.1

PrinceOfPersia wrote:

Say what you want about Merlin, but just dont say many of you not provoke him many time. And that can be regular player and admins.
I dont stay behind his opinion, i dont Think name or lord have insiders or use cheats. But just be gentlemans and admit many of you like the drama around Merlin.
You Think its funny and that is not a problem.
The problem is that few times when merlin are quiet and dont write you guys can provoke him. For exmapel !merlinsuck and other kind of thing you know are sinsitive for him. And he be mad and it ends with merlin be kicked or banned.

Today when he banned  no1 care about b17
Maybe me or 1-2 other player but when he are there up to 6 persons is around him. 3 persons sit in plane and often very very often the guys who not are in plane. They sfv or they hang after plane make merlin tk.  Come on guys be anest with your self  you have see this many time. For tank or plane you see max 2 pers wait not 5. So becus of that merlin make more report then many other player in server. Dont means they are false.

Cmon just unbann him. He are 1 of kind we all miss him

@persia
You know me, I like to have an unbiased opinion and I go about things the way I go about things.
With all respect to Merlin he has to pull s... together. As I said it here earlier, like 4 weeks ago. I used to feel for him. I know people provoke him and stuff like that, I know he can get mad easily sometimes.

Beside all of this, the problem is on his side as well.
Hes definitely not the most hated guy or one of the most, why does he think so? Because 10 people call him out?

He has to stop making all people the same. As we say here in CZ, “ dont put/throw everyone into the same bag “
Without any reason he started abusing me, started with shit like Im always against him, I kill only him etc. Total nonsense. We play midway, I dont see him in the game for 25 mins and then he appears in front of me while Im in Zero. I take him down and he starts his shit..  in 26th minute of the map.

I can be a very friendly, helpul guy when u dont treat me like he did many times.
Be nice, we are not all the same. Hope you’ll read this.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#35 2020-04-17 17:14:23

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 80.0

Killer shut your trap, I know of what I speak, you foolishly pick the stacked side in too many maps, and cherry pick only me first and foremost, worst part being, you're an smg spray reliant straffer, against low ping, seeing u move and fire at distance without really aiming properly, on say omaha, easy camping as axis? Yes that pisses people the f off
I just call bullshit, bad or weak character where I see it

#36 2020-04-17 18:09:53

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 75.0

It there a player who could be worse than Merlin, who can be defeated by Merlin? Last time on Gazala you have finished it with negative scores.

#37 2020-04-17 18:41:13

KILLER88
Player
Czech Republic
iOS Safari 13.1

Zatoichi wrote:

Killer shut your trap, I know of what I speak, you foolishly pick the stacked side in too many maps, and cherry pick only me first and foremost, worst part being, you're an smg spray reliant straffer, against low ping, seeing u move and fire at distance without really aiming properly, on say omaha, easy camping as axis? Yes that pisses people the f off
I just call bullshit, bad or weak character where I see it

I guess that was your last chance... goes begging. Sorry Merlin, grow up.
Ive never done any single thing you called me on.
Yeah I always go after you and I always pick stacked side. Are you high? Sorry, I do.. Im so bad player on many levels. Bye

Board footer