#31 2020-02-18 11:16:14

joint
Ukraine
Linux Firefox 68.0

Re: jokes

a british and a russian meet in the middle of hot desert, brit caring on his back red telephon cabin and russian caring on his back barbell 100kg weight.
russian asks: why do you caring this cabin on your back? brit: when i see lions i walk into the cabin and wait till lions boring and get away. but why do you caring this 100kg barbell? russian: when i see lions i run, then when they almost catching me up - i drop the 100kg barbell on the ground and run faster.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#32 2020-02-19 15:17:54

joint
Ukraine
Linux Firefox 68.0

i think bud told this joke once somewhere here:
Trump walking into his office and shout on his men: NO! i said we need muslin band, what is wrong with you people?!!! by the way hows mexican mall constraction going?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#33 2020-02-22 16:57:21

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 45.0

what did the one dried fish say to the other dried fish?
long time no sea

#34 2020-03-06 00:16:47

joint
Ukraine
Linux Firefox 68.0

lieutenant Rzhevsky came to Ball, there are other hussars and Natasha Rostova, one of hussars saddenly saying aloud "twenty nine" and everybody around are laughing, second saying "forty two" - everybody laughing, applause.
Rzhevsky asks one: "why everybody laughing after someone saying a number?" hussar answer "thats because we all know all the jokes and heard them million times we gave numbers and everybody understand which of jokes was just told"
Rzhevsky want to try it and shout "thirty five!" Natasha coming up to him, give him a slap and saying "never seen in my life such a bawdy animal as you, lieutenant"

#35 2020-03-06 07:16:18

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 73.0

joint wrote:

lieutenant Rzhevsky came to Ball, there are other hussars and Natasha Rostova, one of hussars saddenly saying aloud "twenty nine" and everybody around are laughing, second saying "forty two" - everybody laughing, applause.
Rzhevsky asks one: "why everybody laughing after someone saying a number?" hussar answer "thats because we all know all the jokes and heard them million times we gave numbers and everybody understand which of jokes was just told"
Rzhevsky want to try it and shout "thirty five!" Natasha coming up to him, give him a slap and saying "never seen in my life such a bawdy animal as you, lieutenant"

Google translate? smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#36 2020-03-06 10:11:57

joint
Ukraine
Linux Firefox 68.0

nämeless wrote:
joint wrote:

Google translate? smile

yes partly, why? smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer