#1 2020-01-17 09:46:26

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

я забанен

меня забанили ник fidel castro cервер  разбаньте пожалуйста ябольше не буду) случайно убил тиммейта
I was banned, please unban, I won’t, I accidentally killed my teammate (2 times) nickname fidel castro, server —=[ aX ]=— (NO KEY)

Last edited by fidel castro (2020-01-17 09:48:54)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2020-01-17 10:04:36

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 72.0

Re: я забанен

This is not aX server.
Это не aX-сервер.

#3 2020-01-17 10:10:09

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

94.23.196.155:14568

#4 2020-01-17 13:17:10

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Android Chrome 76.0

Learn how to behave and stop lying! Good thing aX banned you.

#5 2020-01-17 15:14:39

gio
Administrator
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 72.0

Are you sure you were not banned for cheating from AX?

#6 2020-01-17 15:26:55

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

i did see him in simple, talking to other russians, but he wasn't cheating or anything.

Last edited by Goldie (2020-01-17 15:27:12)

#7 2020-01-17 17:48:09

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

AlboBallist wrote:

да? ну тогда если ты не врун назови причину моего бана? или ты простой балабол и пустослов? Yes? Well then, if you are not a liar, what is the reason for my ban? Or are you a simple balabol and idle talk?

#8 2020-01-17 17:50:34

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

AlboBallist wrote:

I just shot from the ship at iwo jima, and accidentally hit 2 times in team time, I self-destructed and after 100 seconds I was banned.

#9 2020-01-17 17:51:27

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

gio wrote:

Are you sure you were not banned for cheating from AX?

yes

#10 2020-01-17 19:18:48

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 72.0

You are also banned from Simple now for destroying own ship with its rear gun.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#11 2020-01-17 19:56:45

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

nämeless wrote:

да блин тогда пусть игрок делится со мной вторым оружием а не как эгоист будет стрелять сам . я был связан по аудио с моим другом он был разведчиком и он всегда запрашивал артиллерийский удар через бинокль, я просил человека развернуть корабль на несколько градусов вправо , но он игнорировал меня. кстати я не собирался его уничтожать до конца, меня выгнали просто за стрельбу , круто, это было на другом сервере, но когда на этой же карте (пляж омаха) мой же тиммейт убил меня с панзера стрельнув в мой дефган(орудие береговой артиллерии) админы почему то пропустили/проигнорили этот момент,а значит на мое агрессивное поведение,молниеносно отреагировали(попахивает продажничеством небрежностью и халатностью со стороны админов) ГЛАВНОЕ Я НЕ УБИЛ НИКОГО ПРОСТО СТРЕЛЯЛ В КОРАБЛЬ А ЭТА МРАЗЬ С ПАНЗЕРА УБИЛА МЕНЯ , НО АДМИНЫ ОСТАВИЛИ ЭТО КРУТО !!) ГОРЖУСЬ ВАШЕЙ  РАБОТОЙ.yes damn then let the player share with me the second weapon and not how the egoist will shoot himself. I was connected via audio to my friend, he was a scout and he always requested an artillery strike through binoculars, I asked a person to turn the ship a few degrees to the right, but he ignored me. by the way, I was not going to destroy it to the end, I was kicked out just for shooting, cool, it was on a different server, but when on the same map (Omaha beach) my teammate killed me from a panzer by firing into my defgan (coastal artillery gun) admins for some reason they missed / ignored this moment, which means that they reacted to my aggressive behavior with lightning speed (smacks of venality by negligence and negligence on the part of admins) THE MAIN THING I DIDN’T KILL ANYONE JUST SHOT IT IN THE SHIP AND THIS SCRIPT FROM PANZER KILLED ME, BUT ADMINS LEFT IT AWESOME !!) I am proud of your work!! I did not destroy my ship.

Last edited by fidel castro (2020-01-17 19:58:12)

#12 2020-01-17 22:12:44

Bad Actor
What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us?
England
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

I was playing that map at the time and to be fair to Nameless he did seek clarification from others about how you were damaging the ship before you were kicked.

Wasn't like you were kicked just because someone said to kick you.

#13 2020-01-17 22:14:17

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

Bad Actor wrote:
fidel castro wrote:

Edited all the bi-lingual shit out for clarity smile

I was playing that map at the time and to be fair to Nameless he did seek clarification from others about how you were damaging the ship before you were kicked.

Wasn't like you were kicked just because someone said to kick you.

then why did this nameless damn not delete the player who shot my defgan (coastal artillery gun) on a panzer and killed me? why did this nameless shut up and did nothing like me? don't miss this question i see everything !!

#14 2020-01-17 22:17:20

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

nämeless wrote:

okay, just say that that person on the panzer was your friend and that’s why you were silent, unban on both servers and I will not say anything about your inaction regarding the person in the panzer (I’m not going to repeat this again, I promise, I really want to play)

#15 2020-01-17 22:17:43

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

fidel castro wrote:

then why did this nameless damn not delete the player who shot my defgan (coastal artillery gun) on a panzer and killed me? why did this nameless shut up and did nothing like me? don't miss this question i see everything !!

So do I. I catched you doing some stupid shit 2/3 weeks ago. Better thank nameless and admin crew you weren't banned. smile
http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 91#p148191

#16 2020-01-17 22:35:00

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

AlboBallist wrote:
fidel castro wrote:

So do I. I catched you doing some stupid shit 2/3 weeks ago. Better thank nameless and admin crew you weren't banned. smile
http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 91#p148191

thanks of course, but I completely remember this case: I just shot with a sniper rifle from our German base at our first flag, since it was captured by the enemy ..... And HERE BAM, the tiger kills me from behind, it was so it’s impudent that I was fired up by the thought of endless revenge on this person, please tell me the commands to disconnect the player who killed a friend, it would be very wonderful, however, if you do not want, yours is enough for me))

#17 2020-01-17 22:51:21

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

You're either a liar or you did more jerking that day (31 Dec.) and I'm unaware of this (since I leaved). When you started team-killing fr3@k 4 times in a row you were on Allied side on Bocage so your teammates had no Tigers, date was 30.12.2019 and the time around 13:00 GMT+1.
But all in all, jerking on revenge is not allowed, and if you think I am trying to put you down or lying, ask some admin to post the logs based on given records.

Last edited by AlboBallist (2020-01-17 22:53:14)

#18 2020-01-18 00:14:29

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

AlboBallist wrote:

You're either a liar or you did more jerking that day (31 Dec.) and I'm unaware of this (since I leaved). When you started team-killing fr3@k 4 times in a row you were on Allied side on Bocage so your teammates had no Tigers, date was 30.12.2019 and the time around 13:00 GMT+1.
But all in all, jerking on revenge is not allowed, and if you think I am trying to put you down or lying, ask some admin to post the logs based on given records.

ok let's forget, so did you unban me or not? I still can’t access the server.

#19 2020-01-18 00:21:39

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 79.0

I joined Allies to watch what are you doing. Fidel, don't violate the rules in any way, even if you think someone violates the rules against you. You can join the server back again tomorrow.

Я переключился за союзников, чтобы посмотреть, что ты делаешь. Фидель, не нарушай правила в любом случае, даже если ты считаешь, что кто-то нарушает правила против тебя. Завтра ты снова сможешь подключиться к серверу.

#20 2020-01-18 00:23:18

Cactus
Spiky
Spain
Android Chrome 79.0

Also yesterday in philipines you were beaching and ramming the destroyers and disrupting af

#21 2020-01-18 00:40:10

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

Cactus wrote:

Also yesterday in philipines you were beaching and ramming the destroyers and disrupting af

Well, right now this is an outright lie. In the Philippines, I played for the Japanese and didn’t ram a single destroyer, since I played on it myself, but the allies (Americans) rammed me and fired torpedoes from the boats, but this is not forbidden, normal game action, please do not be a vile person)

#22 2020-01-18 00:41:00

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

nämeless wrote:

I joined Allies to watch what are you doing. Fidel, don't violate the rules in any way, even if you think someone violates the rules against you. You can join the server back again tomorrow.

Я переключился за союзников, чтобы посмотреть, что ты делаешь. Фидель, не нарушай правила в любом случае, даже если ты считаешь, что кто-то нарушает правила против тебя. Завтра ты снова сможешь подключиться к серверу.

Okay, Great Thank))

#23 2020-01-22 11:23:55

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

nämeless wrote:

hello it again I’m literally a minute ago now, I was on the Liberation of Kaen map and I was killed by one scum AHMED-PILOT I had such a nickname, there was also a player under the nickname Crash ask anyone (who played with me then) these people even on the last map (Gazala) occupied themselves with the murder of their teammates, I took revenge on AHMED-PILOT and I was immediately banned, at one time, damn it ONE MISSING TIME I took revenge on him and I was banned, and he calmly continues to play as if nothing had happened .

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#24 2020-01-22 11:25:26

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

fidel castro wrote:
nämeless wrote:

hello it again I’m literally a minute ago now, I was on the Liberation of Kaen map and I was killed by one scum AHMED-PILOT I had such a nickname, there was also a player under the nickname Crash ask anyone (who played with me then) these people even on the last map (Gazala) occupied themselves with the murder of their teammates, I took revenge on AHMED-PILOT and I was immediately banned, at one time, damn it ONE MISSING TIME I took revenge on him and I was banned, and he calmly continues to play as if nothing had happened .

I don’t have enough anger at these two freaks, admins where you were when they were engaged in timkill ????? on the map of Gazala

#25 2020-01-22 11:28:07

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

fidel castro wrote:
fidel castro wrote:
nämeless wrote:

I don’t have enough anger at these two freaks, admins where you were when they were engaged in timkill ????? on the map of Gazala

admins, either ban them immediately, or if you leave them, then leave me then, I ask you to unban me, I do not kill teammates specifically to satisfy my whims, only as revenge.

#26 2020-01-22 17:35:51

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Windows 8.1 Opera 38.0

AHMED-PILOT is a known troll. but revenge is against the rules.
some days ago in iwo jima i tk'ed you with a nade. not intentional and i did not see that i tk'ed you. you then say i tk you and ask for me to be kicked. do you realize that your actions have reactions or in this case inaction.

#27 2020-01-22 17:42:39

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

jorgen wrote:

some days ago in iwo jima i tk'ed you with a nade. not intentional and i did not see that i tk'ed you. you then say i tk you and ask for me to be kicked. do you realize that your actions have reactions or in this case inaction.

if revenge is against the rules, why don’t you drive AHMED-PILOT even though he is a troll, okay in this case, unban me and forget about revenge, but I will inform you right away

#28 2020-01-22 18:39:27

fidel castro
Player
Zimbabwe
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

jorgen wrote:

stop .... you say that I say that they kick you ?? WHAT ?? I didn’t say that, I’m friendly to admins and other players, but we’ll be honest, there’s no bottomless patience)

#29 2020-01-22 19:07:15

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

the only problem is there is no ban on you. not on the name Fidel Castro

#30 2020-01-22 20:26:52

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 79.0

There is no ban, you can join Simple. You are banned on aX.

Board footer