#61 2020-01-06 22:40:13

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 79.0

Re: Ramblings

Its more like, Islam itself, is about butchery, therefore,
a given number of muslims actually follow, believe in the actual quran,
in its actual blood thirsty, supremacist mandates, its what keeps it alive, what keeps it spreading,
and from changing too much after 1400 years, unlike Christianity for 2000,
but the remainder of muslims, aren't really muslim enough at all, just blind complacent drones,
thinking its a religion like any other,
the one true one of course, but surely not something fascist like, or evil,
and until they ever meet, or see enough examples of real muslims, and most still will never connect the dots,
that they both in fact pray to and praise the same man, of the same words,
where they live by basic golden rule, try to be in equal level with non muslims,
but even that is strained for non jihad, non sharia muslims, islam is a collective, a club, in either case,
yet they are this way, look to the same book, passages, idol, prayer,
while ISIS does exactly what it says, and means, while say the not all butcher muslims are confused,
and real muslims, pro islamists, know all too well what an advantage,
a way in to the non muslim secular world this really is, they grow, incubate,
and as proper allah fearing, infidel hating muslims,
they begin to reach a critical mass in size, numbers, and when the chance comes,
it turns on the host like a parasite, this is perfectly demonstrated in Iraq,
former Saddam govt staffers, armed service generals, officers, soldiers, mostly sunni,
brutally oppressive on the shia minority of the time,
mainly because Shia goes to Persian islamic world, vs the Arab, Iraqi sunni
Who feel closer to Arabs and the original model of islam,
which says you cannot change it, break away into your own thing, so that makes shia heretics,
now when Saddam fell, these guys were always going to band up, turn and wage jihad,
especially given, they were dismissed completely, mostly a part of the regime problem we'll say,
but also much practical experience, public trust, familiarity with them
was pulled out from under them and the country, and for the Shia also, its payback time,
but, as soon as it was realized, that Sunni jihad militants were in abundant forces driving all before them,
suddenly real islam, real jihad commitment seems too scary,
and those behind it themselves, are intimidating and wrathful, too crazy, its so bad and not of who they are,
its not islam they might say,
so what did they do? They ran away, started a full on rout,
and that effect, when real quran following militants are an entire front line, pushing its way in,
everyone else wants to run, their better nature of humanity tells them to, rather than be a part of it,
as well as they know just for being shia, or a sunni who abided, worked with the Shia or US, coalition forces,
are all dead men and women, and expect no different from muslims who arent really about islam
to do what a proper islamic group like ISIS does, which is simply carry out the qurans message anyway,
and this can apply anywhere, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Kashmir region, Palestine,
the worsening islamic growth situation in the west, the genuine ones will show up,
control the lands they are populous in by their own laws, not the long standing ones of the host country,
and fight, kill anyone who dares oppose that, you cannot count on these unaware "muslims" to stop that,
they too, will stand around, or run away, saving their own skin, not yours,
and no matter how much resistance they do muster,
no matter how much help better principled, braver people give, it wont be enough, in the end, the bad guys win,
because theres this ongoing confusion on whether the religion itself makes them bad,
and what of the not bad one's part, yet also, of the same religion

Last edited by Zatoichi (2020-01-06 22:48:24)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#62 2020-01-07 08:24:13

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 79.0

Merl in order to make easier for readers use shorter sentences , and small but not less important " full stop"
This sound like hitlers breathless speach.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#63 2020-01-07 10:20:57

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

Can you stop speaking about islam merlin?
Talk about many other crimes committed by other non-Muslim governments as well.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#64 2020-01-07 12:38:23

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 55.2

Zatoichi wrote:

Its more like, Islam itself, is about butchery, therefore,
a given number of muslims actually follow, believe in the actual quran,
in its actual blood thirsty, supremacist mandates, its what keeps it alive, what keeps it spreading,
and from changing too much after 1400 years, unlike Christianity for 2000,
but the remainder of muslims, aren't really muslim enough at all, just blind complacent drones,
thinking its a religion like any other,
the one true one of course, but surely not something fascist like, or evil,
and until they ever meet, or see enough examples of real muslims, and most still will never connect the dots,
that they both in fact pray to and praise the same man, of the same words,
where they live by basic golden rule, try to be in equal level with non muslims,
but even that is strained for non jihad, non sharia muslims, islam is a collective, a club, in either case,
yet they are this way, look to the same book, passages, idol, prayer,
while ISIS does exactly what it says, and means, while say the not all butcher muslims are confused,
and real muslims, pro islamists, know all too well what an advantage,
a way in to the non muslim secular world this really is, they grow, incubate,
and as proper allah fearing, infidel hating muslims,
they begin to reach a critical mass in size, numbers, and when the chance comes,
it turns on the host like a parasite, this is perfectly demonstrated in Iraq,
former Saddam govt staffers, armed service generals, officers, soldiers, mostly sunni,
brutally oppressive on the shia minority of the time,
mainly because Shia goes to Persian islamic world, vs the Arab, Iraqi sunni
Who feel closer to Arabs and the original model of islam,
which says you cannot change it, break away into your own thing, so that makes shia heretics,
now when Saddam fell, these guys were always going to band up, turn and wage jihad,
especially given, they were dismissed completely, mostly a part of the regime problem we'll say,
but also much practical experience, public trust, familiarity with them
was pulled out from under them and the country, and for the Shia also, its payback time,
but, as soon as it was realized, that Sunni jihad militants were in abundant forces driving all before them,
suddenly real islam, real jihad commitment seems too scary,
and those behind it themselves, are intimidating and wrathful, too crazy, its so bad and not of who they are,
its not islam they might say,
so what did they do? They ran away, started a full on rout,
and that effect, when real quran following militants are an entire front line, pushing its way in,
everyone else wants to run, their better nature of humanity tells them to, rather than be a part of it,
as well as they know just for being shia, or a sunni who abided, worked with the Shia or US, coalition forces,
are all dead men and women, and expect no different from muslims who arent really about islam
to do what a proper islamic group like ISIS does, which is simply carry out the qurans message anyway,
and this can apply anywhere, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Kashmir region, Palestine,
the worsening islamic growth situation in the west, the genuine ones will show up,
control the lands they are populous in by their own laws, not the long standing ones of the host country,
and fight, kill anyone who dares oppose that, you cannot count on these unaware "muslims" to stop that,
they too, will stand around, or run away, saving their own skin, not yours,
and no matter how much resistance they do muster,
no matter how much help better principled, braver people give, it wont be enough, in the end, the bad guys win,
because theres this ongoing confusion on whether the religion itself makes them bad,
and what of the not bad one's part, yet also, of the same religion

Do you have a period on your keyboard? It looks like this:

period-mark-a-large-image-of-a-period-terhkf-clipart.png

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#65 2020-01-07 12:40:14

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Android Chrome 76.0

Sorry Sun, but I strongly disagree! Merlin should instead find a such (black) hole, get in it, end his existence and make us happy.

Last edited by AlboBallist (2020-01-07 12:40:28)

#66 2020-01-07 13:07:10

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

well. this is the rambling thread in the gutter.

#67 2020-01-07 13:59:22

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 79.0

Kin, if under your government, talking about islam as you request, in my way? Would see me executed, because muhammed says so, and for those reasons, I'm never going to stop, now f*ck off with such a ridiculous, feeble bitch ass wish because not only is it audacious, its pissing me off and you live in this bubble of comfort where islam can do no evil, too fucking bad, being so perfect, so infallible, if its really the truth and allah so powerful, then surely your discomfort with my words, wish to not be made to think objectively about islam, or that others do, shouldn't even exist, if was really such hot shit, but its not
So deal with it

#68 2020-01-07 14:00:29

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 79.0

Love how all this bitching about writing style while completely missing the substance of the actual words

#69 2020-01-07 16:26:33

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Kin, if under your government, talking about islam as you request, in my way? Would see me executed, because muhammed says so, and for those reasons, I'm never going to stop, now f*ck off with such a ridiculous, feeble bitch ass wish because not only is it audacious, its pissing me off and you live in this bubble of comfort where islam can do no evil, too fucking bad, being so perfect, so infallible, if its really the truth and allah so powerful, then surely your discomfort with my words, wish to not be made to think objectively about islam, or that others do, shouldn't even exist, if was really such hot shit, but its not
So deal with it

We are happy to have Islam. And it's not a problem in our own country, and the likes of you are making radical Muslims.

#70 2020-01-07 16:48:51

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

Who else didn't read Merlin's post?

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#71 2020-01-07 19:08:13

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

Dionysus wrote:

Ah GUYS... come ON...

I read merlins post and i liked it. He speaks from the heart i think. That i admire... geezzz u guys SO RUDE to him. But yes yes i know merlin also can be rude. ANYWAY thanks merlin for sharing... they all pretend they didnt see you hahahahha GEEZZZZZZ they will feel the B17 droppings tho!

HI DION HAVE A GREAT 2020 there!!!!! Miss playing with u!

http://www.clipartkid.com/images/816/pe … lipart.png

OH MY GOD SUNSHINE!!!!!!! big_smile merlin... u did see that dot on the keyboard right? Hey Merlin... ignore people who point out your typo's or style. Well actually do not... Sunshine is actually giving DECENT TIP here (nothing compared to YOUR tip but oh well).

ALBO hahahaha... crawl into it??? That means he will NEVER EVER BE SEEN AGAIN.. who then will u guys make fun of? Wait.. dont tell me.. i feel people looking at me! big_smile

Take care guys.. i gotto jet! <3

Zatoichi wrote:

Love how all this bitching about writing style while completely missing the substance of the actual words

my thinking also...

Feel free to write on my forum Merlin, i ban all those haters there! (no i do not, and tuia's forum is way better than mine, besides i am NOT here to compete with ANYONE, i re-design my site next month and i will link to SiMPLE in a very cool way (i got a plan but i need permission from tuia, i wont bother him now with it... i need to be able to show him FIRST what the plan is).

Last edited by iCQ (2020-01-07 19:14:30)

#72 2020-01-07 20:37:31

PipeR
Australia
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 18.18362

Dionysus wrote:

bahahaha I was just wondering that myself .. any post written like that I don't read and generally I don't even open this useless thread lol

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#73 2020-01-08 01:40:08

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 55.2

The lack of normal people here is awesome.

#74 2020-01-08 03:36:57

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 79.0

KIN wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

So deal with it

We are happy to have Islam. And it's not a problem in our own country, and the likes of you are making radical Muslims.

Yes, because somehow, the western world, Europe, somehow, 1400 years ago, somehow caused an arab merchant pedophile racist turned warlord,with a violent supremacist movement that forcibly conquered North Africa and then beyond it, to write this book of raving, intolerant, sexist lunacy, yes, that part of islam being radical to begin with by its own idol, yep, us white western world males are totally responsible, despite having never met islam for at least some 2-4 centuries

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#75 2020-01-08 10:50:15

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Android Chrome 76.0

I and iCQ spoke about this stuff in TeamSpeak for about 3 hours and we really missed you... Where were you dude? hmm

#76 2020-01-08 13:25:01

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Android Chrome 67.0

Haven't seen you on ts lately albo.

#77 2020-01-08 22:14:38

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

AlboBallist wrote:

I and iCQ spoke about this stuff in TeamSpeak for about 3 hours and we really missed you... Where were you dude? hmm

3? u mean 4... i just joined.. goldie gone... lol (im always late to the party)

Last edited by iCQ (2020-01-08 22:15:01)

Board footer