#61 2016-09-14 14:55:51

Ks Myaz
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Re: Simple USA gone?

Zody wrote:
Ks Myaz wrote:

Thanks Zody AKA "One of the few"!

If disagreeing with PitViper makes me one of the few then ill take that.
If providing points while arguing my case makes me one of the few then ill take that.
If joining into a discussion about something I think should be changed makes me one of the few then ill take that.
If fighting inequality among the admins makes me one of the few then ill take that.
If pointing out that no one of the US admins has provided any valid argument why they should have more rights makes me one of the few then ill take that.
If the majority of the US admins only post ignorant and arrogant statements in FRA discussion then I am happily the one who pisses you guys off whenever I can because it is SiMPLE fun. smile

Can you guys really not read between the lines? Do you not see why this is happening? Four of your six points pertain to France gaining access to USA section. I agree with you that you SHOULD have access to the USA Admin section. Then you will see that there is really nothing to see. We don't have threads about how France should be run different etc etc. We don't have threads attacking any France admins. France wants USA out of their section but REPEATEDLY sticks their nose about how the USA server should be run (hint hint).

"One of the few": It's your comments about USA is why I said that. Your point #6: France has threads started that are talking smack about USA admins and you wonder why other USA admins would come back and retaliate? Really Zody? So if I posted an attacking subject on you, you're not going to reply? I would expect it.

Your point #1: This is comedy. I will never ask you to stop!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#62 2016-09-14 15:52:15

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Tuia = Simple USA and more
Tuia + Ptviper = Simple USA
PitViper - Tuia = Simple USA (for a week or so)
PitViper = SRS USA

These are the same guys and admins that you and I have fun whit over the past years, the only difference that you afto go SRS forum for infos or complaints.

SRS USA = old Simple USA whit new forum smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#63 2016-09-14 16:25:57

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

BaDaSS PenGuiN wrote:

I agree to the fact that the separation from SIMPLE has lead to a decreasing playerbase. The amount of players have decreased significantly.

False misinformation.

Dakota wrote:

Tuia = Simple USA and more
Tuia + Ptviper = Simple USA
PitViper - Tuia = Simple USA (for a week or so)
PitViper = SRS USA

These are the same guys and admins that you and I have fun whit over the past years, the only difference that you afto go SRS forum for infos or complaints.

SRS USA = old Simple USA whit new forum smile

Sorta accurate information.

I realize that many self-worth and self-important players...like zody, mamma and the sort, expect they deserve to be included in the actions of others...it must really chaff you bad that you were not told or informed in any way shape or form what was and is going on with things that have nothing to do with you. You were never thought of before, during or after this process...I know I know...there there...it will be alright.

When a big dose of "I'm not as important as I thought I was" hits you in the face....you do not handle it well.  You got what you want...stop complaining and think about the positive things you could be doing for simple.

#64 2016-09-14 17:10:42

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Ks Myaz wrote:
Zody wrote:
Ks Myaz wrote:

Thanks Zody AKA "One of the few"!

If disagreeing with PitViper makes me one of the few then ill take that.
If providing points while arguing my case makes me one of the few then ill take that.
If joining into a discussion about something I think should be changed makes me one of the few then ill take that.
If fighting inequality among the admins makes me one of the few then ill take that.
If pointing out that no one of the US admins has provided any valid argument why they should have more rights makes me one of the few then ill take that.
If the majority of the US admins only post ignorant and arrogant statements in FRA discussion then I am happily the one who pisses you guys off whenever I can because it is SiMPLE fun. smile

Can you guys really not read between the lines? Do you not see why this is happening? Four of your six points pertain to France gaining access to USA section. I agree with you that you SHOULD have access to the USA Admin section. Then you will see that there is really nothing to see. We don't have threads about how France should be run different etc etc. We don't have threads attacking any France admins. France wants USA out of their section but REPEATEDLY sticks their nose about how the USA server should be run (hint hint).

"One of the few": It's your comments about USA is why I said that. Your point #6: France has threads started that are talking smack about USA admins and you wonder why other USA admins would come back and retaliate? Really Zody? So if I posted an attacking subject on you, you're not going to reply? I would expect it.

Your point #1: This is comedy. I will never ask you to stop!

So tell me where did a FRA admin in the past attack the US side and please don't come up with ABAS post because that's the one starting this whole discussion. I can imagine you are referring to the LOP case? But LOP aren't representing FRA admins even if you like to think that. So tell me again why should we accept that PitViper stirs up bullshit in the FRA section every time he posts there? While in the meantime we can't even see the US side and of course I don't think you have threads against FRA there. This USA vs EU bullshit you are trying to impose onto this discussion is just ridiculous.

ABAS post was probably the first time for a very long time that a FRA admin complained about the US side in the FRA section. And what did your head admin think is a great idea? Yea he spilled is arrogant posts all over the place and even insulted ABAS instead of I don't know being reasonable? I honestly don't care if you guys can read there but what I care about is that PITVIPER spreads his bullshit there. I mean if the US admins contribute in a great way to the discussion on FRA that that's great but it's not the case in particular with PitViper. So I'll ask you a simple question: Would you like nämeless to contribute to every US section discussion with provocative and arrogant posts? I guess not.

And Pit dear Pit it's not about importance, because you know this is an ONLINE FORUM, it's about you and honestly it's just you stirring up bullshit in the FRA section. And by the way, I am still waiting for your arguments Pit why US admins should be able to read there. I'd say Ks Myaz basically agreed to my points.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#65 2016-09-14 17:17:20

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

naaaa...what else ya got?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#66 2016-09-14 19:01:39

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 53.0

"the LOP Case" sounds interesting, never heard of it lol

#67 2016-09-14 19:03:24

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

Tuia could you show up and solve this mess ? Talking public parts from admin section is bad idea, if you cant come and solve that, someone who once deleted my post could really use that for some smarter thing. Dudeck / nameless / someone third.

#68 2016-09-14 19:50:14

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

There is no mess...only the misguided ramblings of ignoramuses.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#69 2016-09-15 00:07:12

Zody
москит
Germany
Android Chrome 34.0

PitViper wrote:

There is no mess...only the misguided ramblings of ignoramuses.

You're an enormous idiot

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#70 2016-09-15 02:29:29

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

It feels horrid to be ineffectual I understand.  After all this crap you spew...where are you at now?

#71 2016-09-15 02:30:00

Ks Myaz
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Vojislav wrote:

Tuia could you show up and solve this mess ? Talking public parts from admin section is bad idea, if you cant come and solve that, someone who once deleted my post could really use that for some smarter thing. Dudeck / nameless / someone third.

Voji this isn't Pentagon classified information, it's a game server forum smile. There is no way for France admins and USA admins to communicate (other than this thread) due to forum restrictions. Venting on some issues may be good in the end. Everything here is on topic as it contributed to USA separating.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#72 2016-09-15 02:35:48

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Look at really who is commenting here...in the SiMPLE scheme of things...they hardly matter.  They just don't get it yet.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#73 2016-09-15 12:23:23

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 4.9

why should we accept that PitViper stirs up bullshit in the FRA section every time he posts there?

lol Zody, you have lost your point, hope youll take that smile)

#74 2016-09-15 13:28:32

MarsMan
Mars
New Zealand
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

im with joint time to close the curtains

https://youtu.be/1h62ewqY56s

#75 2016-09-15 16:38:46

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

joint wrote:

why should we accept that PitViper stirs up bullshit in the FRA section every time he posts there?

Oh really? How can I have lost my points when I am the only one with arguments in this discussion? Anyhow, it seems like the EU headadmins and also regular admins either don't have the balls to post here or they simply don't care which would be even worse. In the end, it looks like that sucking tuia's dick is worth more here than actually trying to have a proper discussion about a current problem. I'm pretty much done with discussing with the crazy redneck so have fun!

Last edited by Zody (2016-09-15 16:47:46)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#76 2016-09-15 16:51:19

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

My post (62) was to say that SRS is  a continuity of Simple USA ( same players and adims that we have fun whit ) for me It's all the same Pit.

I dont understand why should I get a big dose of ( I am not as important as I thought ) and I did not handle well what ? I was complaning about what ? You really lost me here and I  really which you the best !!!

I did not like some of comments made in and it was my way to say that one or the other it's all the same and evryone should calm down!!

Dak

#77 2016-09-15 17:01:33

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 48.0

Zody wrote:

In the end, it looks like that sucking tuia's dick is worth more here than actually trying to have a proper discussion about a current problem.

Your ineptitude precludes the opportunity for constructive dialog.

Your comment above exemplifies your lack of respect, for tuia, and everyone else.

Last edited by Oscar Goldman (2016-09-15 17:01:55)

#78 2016-09-15 17:05:27

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Which discussion did you follow? Not the same as I did and if you read ABAS thread again, you will see that the US admins set the tone of the discussion, not me. You talk about respect when Pit doesn't even bother to response in a mannered way. And yes, I don't have a high opinion of tuia, but that's for a reason which you probably don't know about because SiMPLE US didn't even exist back then when he posted all those crazy things about jews and races. And why should I have respect for PitViper when the only thing he throws at me are arrogant and ignorant responses and some really disturbing pms.

Last edited by Zody (2016-09-15 17:14:26)

#79 2016-09-15 18:10:48

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

Ks Myaz wrote:
Vojislav wrote:

Voji this isn't Pentagon classified information, it's a game server forum smile. There is no way for France admins and USA admins to communicate (other than this thread) due to forum restrictions. Venting on some issues may be good in the end. Everything here is on topic as it contributed to USA separating.

Yes , but ''dirty laundry'' is not for public i think. And i saw your head admin commenting something in fra section, so i doubt you are all expelled from there.

#80 2016-09-15 19:35:36

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 4.9

Zody wrote:
joint wrote:

Oh really? How can I have lost my points when I am the only one with arguments in this discussion? Anyhow, it seems like the EU headadmins and also regular admins either don't have the balls to post here or they simply don't care which would be even worse. In the end, it looks like that sucking tuia's dick is worth more here than actually trying to have a proper discussion about a current problem. I'm pretty much done with discussing with the crazy redneck so have fun!

yes, you had arguments with which i was mostly agree, but now you do exactly the same- putting oil in the fire and calling names, why anyone shouldnt post whatever he want, while this isnt personal offending, whether it is spam, jokes or gif pictures that not bearing useful info, in that way it gets only more fun, regarding access inequality, if you wanted know what happening in USA admin section, we could integrate or recruitment a spy in "their" shapely rows, ot set a virus-trojan-mailware and you would get all the secrets smile, something tells me its not you, from who the hide some info.. why this must be a stumbling block? i just dont get it, but hey, this just my opinion, and you right, in this particular issue i dont care much, as for me this is a storm in a teacup.
with all due respects

#81 2016-09-15 19:40:25

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 4.9

MarsMan wrote:

im with joint time to close the curtains

https://youtu.be/1h62ewqY56s

this would fit beter smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBzJGckMYO4

#82 2016-09-15 23:19:03

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Dakota other than "sorta accurate information" meaning you are the closest of anyone...nothing else said was directed at you. 

You are much appreciated around our parts.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#83 2016-09-16 06:39:30

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

Funny that as it was the lack of respect that you personally showed to Dakota that caused him to quit the admin team in the first place, talk about back tracking.
Let be totally blunt here shall we?  You manipulated the situation so that you could finally take charge of the USA server which is what you have been trying to do for some considerable time, it is what you have be working towards.
The supposedly new USA server forums on the Rejects site has been in existence for a long time and you spoke of your plans for server domination there months ago, although I think you were saying at the time that you would set up a new server and pull the players from Simple much like Mamba was trying to do with his server.  I told you at that time that it did not sit right with me so I guess this was your response, to take over the Simple server something you have been working on for ages.

Others have commented on the drop in players numbers although you have said this is not so, I would suggest you look again at your data Pit because it is flawed.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#84 2016-09-16 06:51:58

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Are you pushing for a status upgrade?

#85 2016-09-16 07:00:02

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Pit you are getting me confused with someone that gives a shit about what you think or what silly little status upgrade you decide to plant on me on your on you "new" forums.
What I have said is the truth as well you know and if you cant "handle" it then I suggest you learn to "deal with it"

#86 2016-09-16 16:22:29

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 48.0

FWIW, Dink, your assessment of the situation does not equate with the facts as I know them.

SiMPLE in its entirety was a wonderful conglomeration for a long time. There were decisions made that created a tension between admin groups, and the fragmentation was pushed beyond tolerable levels. Rather than support the further fracturing, several people decided that the entities should divide.

The fact that there was an established community, Social Rejects, that was willing to take our group, was fortunate. It would have been more work to recreate the wheel, no. And instead of being a stand-alone BF1942 community from the US, it is now a larger gaming community, where other games are included.

There are a lot of strong personalities doing a lot of sabre rattling, however, I condede the following:

-Talk is cheap; PitViper followed through, managed the resources, and helped accommodate this group decision
-Admins of the server are involved in policy. There is no dictator.
-The BF1942 server that was SiMPLE USA is basically the same, with the same people (some need to find it yet tho!)
-It is a public server. Come and play, or don't.

The other option is to just kill the server, and we all stop playing this GAME and go our separate ways in life, no?

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#87 2016-09-16 20:58:21

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

If I still had access to my PM messages on the Rejects forum I wonder if your reply above would read the same Oscar?  Unfortunately I am not able to access them anymore since my "upgrade" but with all respect to you this has been the plan for some time regardless how it came about.
You will not see any form of dictatorship while Pit thinks you are "handled" but fall out of that area and you most definitely will see it, anyone remember Tookie Goodnight, it is there currently but you need to look harder.
I am not at all surprised Rejects were willing to take on the group are you really, it does them no harm at all does it, and yes it would have been a lot of work to recreate that wheel a much easier option to have it all done beforehand.
I have absolutely no issues with the admin team or any of the players from what was the Simple USA server some great people and many good times and like I said before I wish you all the very best of luck.  As for the so called Sheriff of the server well what can I say ........... I stop playing cowboys and Indians many years ago.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 1

#88 2016-09-17 00:01:53

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Talk about full of shit.  You must spend time crafting your web of deceit.  You are far off base.  What a waste of time you were.  To think I thought you were something back in the day.... just to find out DINK was the problem.  After you go...0 problems...go figure 'eh.  Fact is you are a cheap, tacky person that thinks everything they do is beyond reproach.  Yeh...you got checked. 
I know you try and brown nose others on my staff all the time while thinking how can I throw a wrench in this,  I know it hurts you...but it was not intended to.  You are quite vindictive.

To use your words... just f*ck off.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#89 2016-09-17 06:01:15

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 48.0

"you talk about shit " shitvi... pitviper said it to Black Mamba ,me ,DinkW ,Zody, and maybe others so everyone with a different point of view from you  talk shit ??, he goes and research for hours ,to find least used english words and ask local journalists helps to make sentences as level of  CPE exams and  use them when he goes out of answer

you remind me the guy in FRA server that each time he loose he says "oh that was cheap "

Last edited by ABAS (2016-09-17 07:32:10)

#90 2016-09-17 16:29:43

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

PitViper wrote:

Talk about full of shit.  You must spend time crafting your web of deceit.  You are far off base.  What a waste of time you were.  To think I thought you were something back in the day.... just to find out DINK was the problem.  After you go...0 problems...go figure 'eh.  Fact is you are a cheap, tacky person that thinks everything they do is beyond reproach.  Yeh...you got checked. 
I know you try and brown nose others on my staff all the time while thinking how can I throw a wrench in this,  I know it hurts you...but it was not intended to.  You are quite vindictive.

To use your words... just f*ck off.

It takes no time at all to relay what is as you know the truth, all I have to do is refer to the PM messages that I still have it really is very easy.  Contrary to what you might think nobody is above reproach but this also includes you! I think the fact that you refer to the USA server admin team as YOUR STAFF says it all really doesn't it but I also think if you actually bothered to check with any of them and ask you will be informed that I have not spoken with any of them in weeks apart from here on this forum which is open for all to see.

Speaking of PM messages those were in fact your words and not mine, here let me refresh your memory......

Image BBCode test

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

Board footer