PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

Re: e.S admin abuse

bomberman wrote:
PitViper wrote:

naaaaaaa.. anyone over the top like you are is addicted...you would still play here.  Perhaps if you spent the time and effort behind your aggressive anti-admin posts focused on understanding the crap most France admins have to go thru with jerk players, maybe you would get it.

It appears that your reading comprehension skills are not very strong...

We can certainly dance if you want...had eS been on my crew it would be us...have no illusions.  I wound not have criticized him in this thread like other admins have and handled it straight away.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#63 2016-09-16 01:30:14

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 52.0

PitViper wrote:
bomberman wrote:
PitViper wrote:

naaaaaaa.. anyone over the top like you are is addicted...you would still play here.  Perhaps if you spent the time and effort behind your aggressive anti-admin posts focused on understanding the crap most France admins have to go thru with jerk players, maybe you would get it.

It appears that your reading comprehension skills are not very strong...

We can certainly dance if you want...had eS been on my crew it would be us...have no illusions.  I wound not have criticized him in this thread like other admins have and handled it straight away.

I can't understand why do you still feed the troll.....

Last edited by e.S (2016-09-16 01:45:31)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#64 2016-09-16 03:16:04

Finn Balor
Shitposter
India
Unknown Opera 12.16

Why Zatoichi has -18 rep....

#65 2016-09-16 03:46:54

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 52.0

e.S wrote:

I can't understand why do you still feed the troll.....

My bad.

#66 2016-09-16 09:24:35

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 4.9

nämeless wrote:

Merlin, are you on drugs?

Finn Balor wrote:

Why Zatoichi has -18 rep....

my slav Merlin, a.k.a. Zatoichi refuses answer this questions sinсe considers them as provocative or/end rhetorical.
his requirement for administration to players rights compliance that incluse:
1. ban trolls whose names he will call
2. be allowed to write not less that 3 messeges per minute in the gamechat that must be listened not less that 80% of times
3. officially recognize that bailers have no honnor and soul
4. ban all intolerant people and muslims
4a. nameless to not being such a russian
the present list may and will be updated

#67 2016-09-16 10:04:52

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows Phone Microsoft Edge 14.14393

I can squint my eyes to look like a Chinese guy when I kick him for spamming. Is it okay?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#68 2016-09-16 10:16:09

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 4.9

i will consider that with my nig slav

#69 2016-09-16 22:15:40

Grove4life5
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 52.0

Looking at this discussion, e.S just seems enraged by all teamkillers and such and to me it looks like he sees bomberman as one of them while he isn't, he realised that he's wrong and he doesn't have solid proof of bomberman doing anything wrong, but he just can't let it go.
Sniping active AA, active artillery, active snipers, basicly anything that shoots out of the mainbase (at the enemy) is allowed to be sniped.

e.S. doesn't have proof of bomberman sniping anything that isn't allowed but kicks him anyways, he comes back and e.S can't handle it so just kicks him twice again (funny how he kicks him the 2nd time for doing about the same and he is doing himself now with his first post here), with no good reason, now threatning bomberman with more ban, because he can't take it that Bomberman makes a topic about it, but that isn't a reason. In this case it looks like e.S is just being a... jerk.

I can't even understand how e.S became admin with this lame talk here, the boat of admins is full right? As this isn't the first discussion alike this with e.S involved, why not lose a little... "weight"?
bomberman isn't a "troll", he abuses his keyboard FAR to much for it to be fake, and e.S seems like he has nothing to say anymore to bomberman's strong agrument.

bomberman: 1
e.S: 0

And this is where I began my career as a football reporter! Sorry if I opened this up again.

Hey nämeless! When I was on holiday I ate filet mignon at the hotel's restaurant, it was great!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#70 2016-09-17 06:20:30

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 48.0

Grove4life5 wrote:

I can't even understand how e.S became admin with this lame talk here, the boat of admins is full right? As this isn't the first discussion alike this with e.S involved, why not lose a little... "weight"?!

was thinking for less than 1 min that we replace you with e.S in admins boat ,now i got a "deep dark fear" idea in my brain

#71 2016-09-17 07:24:18

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

actually bomberman tked 2 times on purpose in that video , so no one here suspect es for lack of proofs and admin abuse.

#72 2016-09-17 17:53:45

Grove4life5
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 53.0

ABAS wrote:
Grove4life5 wrote:

I can't even understand how e.S became admin with this lame talk here, the boat of admins is full right? As this isn't the first discussion alike this with e.S involved, why not lose a little... "weight"?!

was thinking for less than 1 min that we replace you with e.S in admins boat ,now i got a "deep dark fear" idea in my brain

You mean that it's a bad idea? XD I can be more proffesional too, heh.

#73 2016-09-17 18:11:22

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Unknown Opera 12.16

Grove4life5 wrote:

its not like gameplay that your ping help you all time

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#74 2016-09-17 20:03:48

Grove4life5
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 53.0

ABAS wrote:
Grove4life5 wrote:

its not like gameplay that your ping help you all time

Man, you still jealous about that? gid gud.

#75 2016-09-17 22:32:26

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

I don't care about banning muslims, I just dont want to hear Jew bashing, calling the holocaust a holohoax and denying its death toll and reasoning, victims, or any muslim or non making excuses for the religion itself, who's contents are undeniably violent and linked to most religious conflicts today as they were in the past

#76 2016-09-27 00:02:29

bomberman
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 53.0

So I thought we were all adults here and moved on from this.  It's clear that is not the case.

I've spent the last couple weeks on the server with no issues with anyone.  I've seen e.S on a few times and he seemed to be focused on warnings and kicks ahead of bans.  Great news for the server!

Unfortunately, today e.S decided it was appropriate to ban me when I attacked active aa (or at least was a split second before I bombed it, see below).  German aa was firing on my Yak9, I did a loop and lined up to the front aa position to bomb, dropped bomb on aa, then banned (not kicked or warned).  Specifically, it was the northern most aa on the German side, close to where a BF109 spawns (orange arrow).

Kharkov.jpg

I suspect e.S was in the aa considering I had just knocked him out of the sky in his BF109 (well after takeoff, he had several kills and he was in a vertical stall from a bombing run when I killed him).  I'm guessing he vacated the aa after he shot at me and before I finished my turn back to the base to bomb the aa (can't say, aa was not empty grey when I identified it as active during my turn, may have been empty when I lined up for my run; also there was no empty grey plane on the map during my turn).  I didn't get a kill on the run so I'm fairly certain he did vacate the aa.  I'm also guessing that he ran into a BF109 next to that aa position that popped up before I dropped my bomb on the aa, not the BF109 mind you (probably a re-spawn of the plane I shot out of the sky).  Also, BF109 kept taking off so clearly I didn't destroy it (confirmed when I used rear camera to see if my aa bomb was a hit; it was on the aa).  Did the taking off BF109 it have splash damage?  You'll have to wait for e.S's video to confirm that...

Appropriate responses:

• e.S: bomberman, be careful about attacking that aa, I was in the plane that spawned by it

• e.S: !wbase bomberman

To which I would have replied (happily as e.S was being an adult) bomberman: no problem, my bad

Less appropriate responses:

• e.S: !kbase bomberman

• e.S: !bdis15min bomberman (I can confirm it wasn't 15 minutes, I tried getting back on)

Which I would have ignored; petty but not abusive.

Inappropriate responses (one of which e.S chose):

• e.S: !bdis1day bomberman

• e.S: !bdis3day bomberman

• e.S: !bdis1week bomberman

It's just a bit sad really.  Clearly e.S is going to continue to harass me with his admin powers whenever he can find an excuse to.

Maybe third time is the charm here?  Consider thinning out improving your admin pool by dropping the bully?

Anyhow, to be clear, no ban appeal (this is the wrong part of the forum for it).  I'll see you guys back on the battlefield in a bit!

bomberman

p.s. - Since I'll be out a few rounds and I'll miss my round kick-off; good luck! (credit to Zatoichi for catching the link to Star Fox!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjVmeKWOsEU

#77 2016-09-27 03:31:31

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

That is a lucid, intelligent, well thought out objection.......Overruled. tongue

#78 2016-09-27 08:11:34

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Cyberfox 47.0

3days ban for attacking base by Sommarel not e.S

first ask that why you have been banned then make a novel

e.S is more experienced rather than make him self busy with banning  a normal player if you damage any player in base instead of active target then you can be kicked ,so you must be very careful how you go for them if you are not sure that you can kill that active target in base then its better not go for that ,or if you damage the other vehicle or troops you better say sorry about that

Last edited by ABAS (2016-09-27 08:16:10)

#79 2016-09-27 08:37:15

bomberman
Player
England
Windows 10 Chrome 53.0

ABAS wrote:

e.S is more experienced rather than make him self busy with banning  a normal player if you damage any player in base instead of active target then you can be kicked ,so you must be very careful how you go for them if you are not sure that you can kill that active target in base then its better not go for that ,or if you damage the other vehicle or troops you better say sorry about that

Thanks ABAS.  My apologies to e.S for my accusation.  It would appear I'm not welcome here in general.

Cheers and thanks for the fun over the last few months!

bomberman

#80 2016-09-27 10:31:17

Gorr
Administrator
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 53.0

bomberman wrote:
ABAS wrote:

Thanks ABAS.  My apologies to e.S for my accusation.  It would appear I'm not welcome here in general.

Cheers and thanks for the fun over the last few months!

bomberman

Not sure about the not welcome part. Think you have behaved good on the server as far as I know. But if you do get ban for a base attack or anything stupid. Just take it as lesson. There are people that are part of a general shit list i don't believe you are though big_smile

#81 2016-09-27 11:15:14

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 53.0

Well, I got a new video card installed and not familiar yet with its software, and due to that wasn't recording yesterday. I actually don't have to prove anything with video - admins should be and are trusted anyway.
But, in this particullary case "Bomberman" is saying the truth (he was bombing AA gunner). Unfortunatelly I didn't notice that "Bomberman" got banned yesterday. So, I made him unbanned just now so he can play soon again. Hope Sommarel will agree on that. "Bomberman" are wrong about "not welcome", as well as he is wrong that I didn't ban bad players this week.
When I  see a good reason I will not ask for your opinion, Bomberman.

Last edited by e.S (2016-09-27 13:07:09)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#82 2016-09-28 20:55:52

Grove4life5
Netherlands
Windows 10 Chrome 53.0

Ohooohh... splendid!

I would nearly tell you 2 to kiss.

If what bomberman says is true then I hope this is just a very bad coincidence for him, I'm exited for Sommarel's reply already!

*grabs popcorn*

Board footer