#1 2016-06-29 01:22:38

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Cheaters

Appealing ban today @ the same time of this post, language ban,
(objecting to admin, not swearing ect)
as it was over inaction by admin community to investigate and eliminate cheaters,
a multiple group of them reappearing to target people like me, lonewolf and others, for the past 24 hours, all of whom,
were only temporarily stopped, then returned, I do not make recordings,
as when there is a days worth of teamkills and players calling out on cheats in the server logs already,
it is not my job or obligation, it is the servers obligation to uphold its own policy on such severe and immediate violations,
you keep letting the same ones back in, they keep exhibiting the same patterns, and they keep getting ignored,
despite people telling the obvious who have experience with such trolls,
who teamkill, mainbasekill, teamkill switch and employ cheats at their leisure,
then the duplicate ips and similar players on same team,
ghosting the map to unfairly find them constantly through walls and or the entire landscape as though it was nofog,
this is a wrongful ban and the opposite of justice and what the server should be doing about such people

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-06-29 01:34:24

Gorr
Administrator
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 51.0

Re: Cheaters

The ban stands. I can only give him one week. If an admin can please add a week or two for Merlin to calm down and understand that the admin tries to keep the server as clean as possible. I asked for evidence of this player that was only targeting him. I did specc him for a while and didn't see anything strange.
Again and again Merlin ruins the game for many ppl. I did warn him several times that this is not tolerated. After several time writing in the chat that the admins are not doing anything to uphold the rules I got tired and banned him.

Don't get me wrong. If a known player that I know says that someone is cheating I can kick ban but not on a hunch from a known troll.
Welcome back next week unless some other admin changes the verdict.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2016-06-29 01:42:08

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 51.0

I tried my best to prevent this. It seemse it didn't work.

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 548#p92548

Unbelievble to view myself running out of ideas.

#4 2016-06-29 01:57:28

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Firstly, I am no troll, the people that hunt and harass with cheats, crash servers when they don't get their way, those are trolls, come after better players who are also outspoken like me, as said, you collectively ignore the evidence and patterns, overreact to mild cussing of all things when its like the middle of the night for nearly every player, then censoring people from speaking out on being victimized by these cheats, because nothing is done about them, when it should be you, taking the initiative and looking into it, I do not lie about cheats, tk, mainbase, ever, it call it as seen and as happens, there is no point to making it up, how many times would crying wolf actually practically work? I see no sense in it, and I am dealing with a very real, ever present force bent on game disruption through illegal means against me, others, the server itself, they've been enjoying this for a full day now, while you guys go right on playing, often on the same team, without giving one shit about finer points of the job like this, wrongfully admining against players first, when its a cheater being abided in the server, whos already been called by several others for teamkills, mainbase, mapping, double ip both teams, teamswitch, targeting of certain players, and their motivation and objective is the hope that you will act as such and not properly deal with it in a timely fashion, so yes, I do think the ban will be overruled

Also

to you above this post,
- "Shut up, meg"

Last edited by Zatoichi (2016-06-29 01:58:24)

#5 2016-06-29 02:32:38

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 47.0

I know I'm going to regret every f***** minute of this... but I'll look at my recording & share anything relevant. Ultimately, I believe you are right about that player, but this drama is NOT my problem; It's yours & Gorr's and I want nothing else to do with it (I'm already facing my own indefinite ban on USA for asking to be excluded from someone's hostile rant who thinks it's my job to stand by as they toss exps and patch-up their booboos when they're 25ft away from a med cabinet.) There is no "winning" at this shit Merlin, there's no set policy or procedure, it's all on the whim of who is present with admin. Flipping-out made it even more complex for you now. I'll share anything relevant because it's the right thing to do, but you have probably made your own bed on the rest of it.

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2016-06-29 02:39:04)

#6 2016-06-29 03:34:05

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Yes that's kind of you but even you don't have to deal with what I am on top of all of this other stuff in game, no normal person "calms down" in such circumstances, say that as you will, but it simply reminds me of people trying to pin things like Benghazi on the west and Clinton when at the root it is islamism that did it, in our case, the cheaters, they make that bed, and many many other players were cheat killed, teamkilled, disrupted by them in some way, and its just admin after admin, now maybe to you, them double talking and having a promise of policy about their server then completely neglecting it in reality as reprehensible lack of accountability that is a battle users should be able to fight and win,
your indifference is what these trolls want, to accept it and deal with it at its worst unchecked

#7 2016-06-29 03:38:29

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 51.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Also

to you above this post,
- "Shut up, meg"

Amen.

#8 2016-06-29 04:26:09

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 47.0

My indifference is from accepting the realities of the situation here. If the admin doesn't want to take your word for it, then work on your relationship with the admin or accept the situation. Badgering Gorr isn't going to convince him to do anything. I chose to ignore it and eventually leave because those were the only options for me. This was a free fireworks show for the troll who will probably come back to score more cheap entertainment.

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2016-06-29 04:31:03)

#9 2016-06-29 04:46:04

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 47.0

This is all I had time to look through tonight. I think it's enough to warrant a ban/having him come discuss it in forums, but my opinion doesn't really matter.  By the time a forum complaint is posted with video evidence, he's long gone. Prank was able to constantly locate a single player in game from death-to-spawn and from point-to-point within moments. I believe I've encountered him doing the same stuff on the tanks server, which is why I was targeted also. If I find more examples, I'll post them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgq3EvduSCU

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2016-06-29 05:02:35)

#10 2016-06-29 04:53:51

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 47.0

This one's not enough on its own. He didn't have line-of-sight once i'd entered the building and he was very far away at that point. Yet he knows I'm rounding the corner with a building between us. I have spatial 5.1 surround sound and his gunfire was from the back diagonal of the building. He also would have had to traverse on foot from one end of the building to the other faster than I could have to spot me and catch up from behind the wall. Lucky guess? Perhaps it's possible, but the guy was all lucky guesses and multiple people noticed it to the point that he would leave and come back with a new name, same ping, and same play style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz8A3nsCr8Y

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2016-06-29 05:13:26)

#11 2016-06-29 05:54:02

Archer!
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Firefox 47.0

I've uninstalled the game.  See you in a few months maybe...

#12 2016-06-29 08:35:03

Gorr
Administrator
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 51.0

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

This is all I had time to look through tonight. I think it's enough to warrant a ban/having him come discuss it in forums, but my opinion doesn't really matter.  By the time a forum complaint is posted with video evidence, he's long gone. Prank was able to constantly locate a single player in game from death-to-spawn and from point-to-point within moments. I believe I've encountered him doing the same stuff on the tanks server, which is why I was targeted also. If I find more examples, I'll post them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgq3EvduSCU

Thank you for the upload. I see a baseraper. I would have kicked him ofc if I had been on the server and I saw it myself or I got the info from a player that is not flaming me for my very poor admin skills. Allied had one flag which means that you will have a few planes attacking it. I didn't see anything that would suggest that he is only attacking you. Same thing for the attacks in the mainbase. Maybe the one when you get killed at the jeeps. For instance if he was only targeting you he didn't do a very good job when you were behind the hangar. I will let someone more experienced look into it.

That said I am no expert at spotting cheaters for sure.

#13 2016-06-29 08:38:28

Gorr
Administrator
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 51.0

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

This one's not enough on its own. He didn't have line-of-sight once i'd entered the building and he was very far away at that point. Yet he knows I'm rounding the corner with a building between us. I have spatial 5.1 surround sound and his gunfire was from the back diagonal of the building. He also would have had to traverse on foot from one end of the building to the other faster than I could have to spot me and catch up from behind the wall. Lucky guess? Perhaps it's possible, but the guy was all lucky guesses and multiple people noticed it to the point that he would leave and come back with a new name, same ping, and same play style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz8A3nsCr8Y

I see myself throwing expacks that way. If I see one guy that is advancing I would throw one on each side of the house. 50/50 chance that he would choose your side. I really don't see anything in this video. I also hear that he shoots at you which means that he knows that you are there somewhere.
Again if I have missed anything please point it out.

And for the record if we would ban everyone that is doing what you see in the video we wouldn't have many players left. I for one would have been banned a long time ago.

#14 2016-06-29 08:51:55

Gorr
Administrator
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 51.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Firstly, I am no troll, the people that hunt and harass with cheats, crash servers when they don't get their way, those are trolls, come after better players who are also outspoken like me, as said, you collectively ignore the evidence and patterns, overreact to mild cussing of all things when its like the middle of the night for nearly every player, then censoring people from speaking out on being victimized by these cheats, because nothing is done about them, when it should be you, taking the initiative and looking into it, I do not lie about cheats, tk, mainbase, ever, it call it as seen and as happens, there is no point to making it up, how many times would crying wolf actually practically work? I see no sense in it, and I am dealing with a very real, ever present force bent on game disruption through illegal means against me, others, the server itself, they've been enjoying this for a full day now, while you guys go right on playing, often on the same team, without giving one shit about finer points of the job like this, wrongfully admining against players first, when its a cheater being abided in the server, whos already been called by several others for teamkills, mainbase, mapping, double ip both teams, teamswitch, targeting of certain players, and their motivation and objective is the hope that you will act as such and not properly deal with it in a timely fashion, so yes, I do think the ban will be overruled

Also

to you above this post,
- "Shut up, meg"

From wikipedia:
"
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.
"
I'm pretty sure you are a troll. According to Wikipedia you are at least. We as admins are not here to serve you as players trying to get people banned just beacuse you think they are cheating and when I have asked for some proof you just want me to take your word for it. And to be honest your word on this server means nothing...

I have played this game since the wake beta 14 years ago. That said I have not been using cheats except 10 years ago when our clan tested a maphack on a locked server to try to see if we could spot it when other players were using it. This means that I am not as experienced as other admins are spotting cheats. I try to make the play time at simple enjoyable. To be honest if one noob player get a  few more kills because he is using a maphack I don't think it's the end of the world. That said we should ofc ban the noob if we have proof. What is more disturbing is when players like you or Stude4art is flaming, cursing and make the time less enjoyable for the other players.

I hope some of other admins comment on the ban period. I'm now thinking it should be a permban to be honest. You have not learned a single thing of the numerous times you have been banned.

#15 2016-06-29 09:01:46

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
Android Chrome 38.0

Agree with Gorr to increase ban.server owners requires video evidence of cheating b4 banning to save any problems so Gorr is following the rules.

#16 2016-06-29 09:57:07

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 47.0

For Merlin.

hT4kdda.jpg

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#17 2016-06-29 10:06:22

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 51.0

lmao

#18 2016-06-29 10:40:14

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 51.0

I panic..

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#19 2016-06-29 13:02:35

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

lol, blind idiots,its been the same guy, player "BARACUDA" "PRANK" and others for well past a day now, you can't even see it, you really think this is a matter of picking through evidence when there's plenty making it clear,
You have not learned one single thing in dealing with repeating trolls like Jedder, Pwnzrfaust, many others,
they show up with exactly the same recognizable habits, you can say how minimal it is, but you aren't me, you aren't being deliberately targeted and ganged on by one or more of these unlawful players, you have let the game time spent for not just me, but many others, for over 24 hours get thrown out the window because of your lousy red tape process and inability to hear and use comparitive evidence, of which there is plenty of on the matter, same ones, none of you give a flying fuck to use that as the basis of investigating when similar behaviour is shown despite having banned the other names
Baracuda or whomever, gave up, changed names and IP range via proxy, did it more as Prank

Maybe if you were less of an incompetent asshole nazi of an admin, I could give some quarter,
but none here, when you abuse and censor and try to block someone from doing one of their most enjoyed hobbies,
because they object to being teamkilled, team wounded, disrupted, teamswitch killed, all by the same crew of trolls,
ACTUAL TROLLS, not the pseudo bullshit you try to pin on me because I wont bend over backwards and pretend the sky is the ground

Swedes, hand their country over to Islam but still think much like the EU that they can tell you your business when its none of fucking theirs, lol

Last edited by Zatoichi (2016-06-29 13:04:54)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#20 2016-06-29 13:12:13

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

@Scorp Plenty of evidence has been abundant for well over a day now, the multitudes of people in game who called cheets, team kill and mainbase killing on these same persons, that first bout took them over 8 hours, despite having admins for about 7 of them, map after map, swiped by a cheater, its that none of you can be bothered to get off your asses (again like the EU)  read some logs and actually take a look, that is your jobs, to take the initiative there to investigate, I don't lie and were I mistaken i'd be happy to atone for it and retract those remarks and apologize for them, but I'm not because I don't need to, the cheater / cheaters are very real and present, and being abided by your blind bias against me,
Stude is impulsive, but while he calls cheats on people who aren't, he is also aware of when he is being cheated against, when me and wolf, who as I said, have experience with being targeted by such trolls, its very quickly we spot them,
and its not made up or a mistake

The reality is, me and lone are better at spotting real hackers better than any of you
and for this server and so called admins who are of this much time spent with experience,
is unacceptable

Last edited by Zatoichi (2016-06-29 13:14:26)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#21 2016-06-29 13:38:16

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 47.0

Calm down, here is more to spare.

hT4kdda.jpg hT4kdda.jpg hT4kdda.jpg

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#22 2016-06-29 13:40:10

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 47.0

kind of funny that he's able to find lone wolf where he spawns in different locations within the map .. just saying ... i've dealt with this guy before Merlin, he's alright but can't df, he's only good when he has an advantage, but once he's loses that advantage he's worthless.  Take another look at the videos. BTW he's a regular on the server ... just smurfing

Last edited by BoS (2016-06-29 13:40:57)

#23 2016-06-29 14:00:37

Gorr
Administrator
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 51.0

Zatoichi wrote:

lol, blind idiots,its been the same guy, player "BARACUDA" "PRANK" and others for well past a day now, you can't even see it, you really think this is a matter of picking through evidence when there's plenty making it clear,
You have not learned one single thing in dealing with repeating trolls like Jedder, Pwnzrfaust, many others,
they show up with exactly the same recognizable habits, you can say how minimal it is, but you aren't me, you aren't being deliberately targeted and ganged on by one or more of these unlawful players, you have let the game time spent for not just me, but many others, for over 24 hours get thrown out the window because of your lousy red tape process and inability to hear and use comparitive evidence, of which there is plenty of on the matter, same ones, none of you give a flying fuck to use that as the basis of investigating when similar behaviour is shown despite having banned the other names
Baracuda or whomever, gave up, changed names and IP range via proxy, did it more as Prank

Maybe if you were less of an incompetent asshole nazi of an admin, I could give some quarter,
but none here, when you abuse and censor and try to block someone from doing one of their most enjoyed hobbies,
because they object to being teamkilled, team wounded, disrupted, teamswitch killed, all by the same crew of trolls,
ACTUAL TROLLS, not the pseudo bullshit you try to pin on me because I wont bend over backwards and pretend the sky is the ground

Swedes, hand their country over to Islam but still think much like the EU that they can tell you your business when its none of fucking theirs, lol

hmm was this is the ban appeal section? I think you misunderstood. Calling us idiots will not help you. This appeal has nothing to do with the people you claim is after you.

I vote ban until July 2017 for Merlin. Anyone against?

Btw. I still want to see the evidence you talked about. Any screens or movies?

Last edited by Gorr (2016-06-29 14:01:32)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#24 2016-06-29 14:28:29

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 47.0

Merlin, I've got a step deal for you. I can reduce your ban period to a couple of days, but you have to present your sincere apologies to all the community members involved in your sticky situation. If people can accept it, of course. You can just apologise without making such a big thing out of it and everything will be fine. Your behaviour is insupportable now.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#25 2016-06-29 16:24:51

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 47.0

Breathe!!!! like in the karate kid "in through the nose out though the mouth danielson!" "Focus!!"

BTW take it from Merlin, name calling is not going to get you anywhere, just show your evidence, be respectful and good lord control that temper!!  I love to fly and it shows in game, but if i get beat then i get beat that is part of the game, tell them good job! and move on there is no one force "after" you.  I have my usual players "cheater" "hacker" "mapper" name calling, i will ignore and move on.  I play my game i get message for private 1 vs 1 df and i try, but i don't always have the time.

Last edited by BoS (2016-06-29 16:30:33)

#26 2016-06-29 20:10:21

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

No, you were collective assholes first and foremost, both in conduct and play,
YOU apologize first and admit some things, and maybe ill consider, there's more important things than capitulating, like principles

otherwise I accept the week

as for your suppository gag you think is awesome despite no one knowing such a brand gameless
You can pound every single one up your ass with a railroad spike,
You pricks owe me name,
and also, Wolf when on point, has never been mistaken in IDing a cheater,
and I never confirm or back it up, unless the kind of evidence that proves it shows,
Ive been at BF longer than most of you in regards to certain older trolls who use these methods to go for certain servers, certain players, they always, always always cheat and it shows, and any of you could have used to logs and checked IP's to find the pattens of this, but of course you're too busy presuming I made it up despite clear evidence to the contrary 
But no its fucking lala land where the only real thing wrong but not really is Merlin
and the assurance you will be tarbrushing and making great assumptions,
completely neglect YOUR obligations as people and players, but no, if its me, its different and you get to take all the piss like you earned the right to based on what you think is my character, but even well before that,
you lot behave like pricks FIRST, and pretend it isn't so
Apologize and admit that if you can manage
Look up some damned server log evidence, last 2 days,
its all there, try that first, before this bullshit, you abided and enabled hardcore hackers,
for at least that long, now you're neglecting this fact
and again, ganging up on one player who's dissatisfied with such inexcusable treatment
instead of caring about what matters first, what you say is important,
maintaining for cheater free play by catching and blocking them,
Abbas and others many times have caught these same trolls in the act,
knowing they had cheats, we'll call names, they look into it
boom, hacks / exploits ban

Last edited by Zatoichi (2016-06-29 20:16:50)

#27 2016-06-29 20:14:40

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
iOS Safari 9.0

To be clear, I never said the player should be banned for the exp toss. His ability to locate/track without visual was odd. He was able to do it consistently. He Knew he was being watched from the chat and dialed it back to be less obvious. I varied spawn points and he located me precisely without hesitation in between. It was an instanatious redirect to the next location. He didn't fail to track me around the hangar because he realized I was setting up a recording to show his capabilities (or he got bored because I remained in main and didn't flip out like Merlin.)

Some things we know:
- He changed names and returned with the same ping and play- in the logs
- He was rumored to have been previously kicked that day for the same behaviors
- He was main camping repeatedly
- BoS says he's a reg, meaning he likely defied rules knowingly
- Prior to the open chat that alerted him, his kills were patterned - in the logs
- He was clearly griefing/trolling players considering it all in totality
- Other random players pointed out his constant teamwounding in main
- I think he accrued a TK while people were complaining
- I've never met him by this nick, I'm not a reg on FR, and I do not get along with Merlin at all - yet was having the same experience with this player on a different/later map.

If he is a regular, someone may want to get to know him a little better....
Good luck.

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2016-06-29 20:18:10)

#28 2016-06-29 20:18:50

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

^You can't deny blatant correlation of evidence like this, we are mutually biased in opinion of eachother yet agree about this, plus the all that server log evidence ^
A DOI, GET IT THEAM THIMPLE!? A DURRRRRR

We know these guys for their habits, the way muhammeds first followers knew him and what he was about, supremacy, rape, cruelty and war, the way you know your own mothers

Last edited by Zatoichi (2016-06-29 20:26:48)

#29 2016-06-29 20:53:19

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows XP Firefox 47.0

Merlin, I actually like you and I can stand your ingame ongoing talks but did you ever considered to write enciclopedias? You would own that shit.

#30 2016-06-29 21:00:04

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Well between us we know eachother and you have minimal douchebaggery habits if ever like say axis berlin, I know your legit and more independent than a stacker, that such things are not meant to be personal,
you never went out of your way to make it your business about me the way they do when its them in the wrong in principle first, and nor do I to you

very funny gag, way to season the post with some spices

Board footer