#61 2016-06-09 15:11:15

O'Sullivan
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

Re: USA Server

And how is that not helping my team? That's the best of help they can get lol. Many will spawn there trying to kill me and no planes can take off. So, you are far off. Obviously you wouldn't be able to pull it off because it requires quite some skill. Anyway, what does this have to do with me getting banned? Nothing. Don't start taking it somewhere else.
As for the number of admins; I was talking about SiMPLE in general.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#62 2016-06-09 15:42:34

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Ok just to be clear you were point whoring while camping on the enemy carrier presumably not allowing planes to take off while padding out your score as much as possible and not helping you team while playing in a team game, am I close?
Exactly how many admins do you think there are on USA server, clearly a lot less than you think, but at least if they are going to be the only ones left in the game you have nothing to worry about.  We will go on booting all of those dam non admin types, dam riff raff who let them in anyway.

Either you get points, otherwise you don't. That's the game. lol.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#63 2016-06-09 15:43:00

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Camping on a carrier requires very little skill as we all know and is a cheap way of playing, you are right on one count I wouldn't pull it off because I have a little more integrity than that.  You are also correct that it has nothing to do with your ban I was simply making an observation but then I didn't say it was anything to do with your ban.  Like I said before I, and I am sure it is the same for the rest of the admins here, cant be bothered to go back through all of the logs just to satisfy your ego over what was a 15 minute ban.  I am not sure what the ratio of admins to players is on Simple as an entirety but still a lot less than you think, lets just say once we have done kicking and banning all of you we can all play on one server all by ourselves smile

#64 2016-06-09 15:47:25

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Whoopz wrote:

Yeah that's the game you play most others play as a team and its if the team wins the round measures success not the amount of points you got as an individual.

#65 2016-06-09 16:01:56

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:
Whoopz wrote:

Yeah that's the game you play, most others play as a team. It's if the team wins the round measures success, not the amount of points you got as an individual.

LOL. I play on a team, if you haven't noticed everytime we play together on the US server people whine, did you not see the screenshots?

bf194211.jpg
I said xfire.
bf194212.jpg

The team cannot win without the individual... I play with my team every week, because it's honestly more fun than playing in public. I used to play a lot more, and a lot longer than I do now.
Team SiMPLE should make a team, would fit in nicely https://www.bf-league.eu/index.php?opti … e&Itemid=1

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-06-09 16:11:07)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#66 2016-06-09 22:10:01

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 46.0

O'Sullivan wrote:

I wasn't flying. Spawntrapped the axis carrier as infantry and one of my victims was flick, hence the ban.
Great screens, Whoopz. They sum up the US server precisely.
When are you going to learn that with power comes responsibility? Saying "we don't care'' and not showing the reason for my ban when I create a topic is quite a level. It doesn't matter if the ban was only 15 minutes, abuse is abuse. I started this topic because I knew that many others have problems with the US server and its admins. Take away their rights and we are left with a bunch of whiny kids who probably wouldn't even play this game anymore.
These days it's not about skill, it's about who gets the rights to admin a server. Soon enough there will only be admins left in this game. Anyone not part of the admin group gets booted. Tuia should really put his foot down here.

speaking of whiny kids ^^

#67 2016-06-09 22:30:47

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

Whoopz wrote:

LOL. I play on a team, if you haven't noticed everytime we play together on the US server people whine, did you not see the screenshots?

Whoopz... lop is notorious hackers on SiMPLE USA, that's why we don't play there much anymore, there on to us. D:

#68 2016-06-10 00:09:38

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

You know what the most ironic part is? On the US server they have literally banned admins from the french server in the past.

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-06-10 01:03:00)

#69 2016-06-10 20:23:47

nomax
Portugal
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 46.0

And on the French server the have literally banned admins from the USA server! Present time!

Last edited by nomax (2016-06-10 20:24:25)

#70 2016-06-10 22:08:56

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

Nice to know that admins can keep track of each other.

#71 2016-06-10 23:20:19

Catpain_Blackadder
United States
Linux Firefox 47.0

Whoopz wrote:

You know what the most ironic part is? On the US server they have literally banned admins from the french server in the past.

What's your point?  On the FRA server they have literally banned admins from the French server in the past as well.

#72 2016-06-11 00:18:27

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 51.0

Catpain_Blackadder wrote:
Whoopz wrote:

What's your point?  On the FRA server they have literally banned admins from the French server in the past as well.

I have and will continue to warn, kick and ban anyone who doesn't follow the USA server rules.  Everyone can appeal.

#73 2016-06-11 14:03:34

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 47.0

Back to the topic - have seen ur game"style" @ Coral Sea lately the first time O`Sulli, always bailing out to the ammo-box to spam the plane-spawn with nades again n again.. well, admittedly its always hard to kill ya there (ofc always medic-class), if u mean that with "it takes skill"... its an airwar-map n many players want to fly there, with only 1 carrier each team its often anyway hard enough to take off, especially with many attacking planes around and when the isle-aa n def-gun are active already in addition... in addition the air-defense @ axies is pretty limited already (aa-radius), makes it extra-hard btw..
Whatever, maybe its not against any rule, but regarding the game for all others its nothing but a fun-killer, so i would support each admin who gives a kick for it - best way to stop this thou would be a death-zone around the carriers to keep it more realistic.. same at Battle of Britain btw when such a "skiller" bails out straight into the axies hangar always again to use the Ju88-MG to shave all away whats tryin to take off.. both are airwar-maps in the first place so these options should be remedied.. Same with allied aa-guns and hangars @ BoB perhaps..
Requesting more death-bubbles tongue - or kick-permission for such a "players"..

Last edited by Count ComBat (2016-06-11 14:08:23)

#74 2016-06-11 15:12:35

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

ATF_SurrenderMonkey wrote:
Whoopz wrote:

I have and will continue to warn, kick and ban anyone who doesn't follow the USA server rules.  Everyone can appeal.

But you will also continue to threaten the people who actually follow the rules? Right? That's what Flick does fyi.

#75 2016-06-11 15:13:24

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

Whoopz wrote:

My point is that it's nice to know that SiMPLE admins actually know what they're doing, but apparently they do not seem to.

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-06-11 15:21:04)

#76 2016-06-11 15:22:26

O'Sullivan
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 51.0

You must be stupid or something.
I have a better idea: death bubbles around every player, a hundred yards in radius. That way no enemy can enter their private zone. Also, every player should get at least five minutes after spawning to prepare for their heroic and fair fight with the enemy. Medics are only allowed to kill other medics. Mod a brick wall on the back of every player, that way there won't be any lame sneaking-ups from behind.
Ban those that don't respect the enemy's privacy and the five minute rule. Kick those that don't earn their kills.
Justice to all the skilled and honorable players out there whose private zone has been invaded and who have been killed ten seconds after spawning!!!

#77 2016-06-11 15:39:59

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 47.0

Some great suggestions there man ) - i´d support all what keeps up the fairness n first of all the fun for the majority of players ehh

#78 2016-06-11 19:52:49

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

I just played on the US server, went 49-34-4. I only played there for 25min, but still...
Some dood named "Fly Boobs" just told me that I am a child hacker and that he would take me in the ass, which I guess makes him a pedofile. Good to know.
Another guy said he was tired of lop| guys talking trash, even though I had not even said a word, very interesting.
Sorry for 170 ping. I cri.

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-06-11 19:57:20)

#79 2016-06-11 20:09:09

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 51.0

Some USA Player have one disadvantage > Their intension about playing a game like Bf1942. They like to sit in a tank at Tobruk, staying on Axis side 70 meters before allies 1st line and shoot useless into the desert. Or if you have once 4-5 of 1st and 2nd line flags as axis, what they do after they die? They all go back to base, enter the waiting line for a tank. Between, me ... allone... at the front... can't hold all of them them off allone with my zook. And so Axis lost all flags again and again.

Sometimes you have to risk your Players live and try to break through enemys lines. When you were successfull and you kept a flag, your team has to spawn there and defend it for at least the next 2 minutes. After you can regroup and start your offense from there... as 2nd frontline.

#80 2016-06-11 20:33:35

Ks Myaz
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

Whoopz wrote:

I just played on the US server, went 49-34-4. I only played there for 25min, but still...

Another guy said he was tired of lop| guys talking trash, even though I had not even said a word, very interesting.

That would be me. Didn't say a word huh? Do you recall "Oh you guys must be having a hard time not playing against bots on this map?". You had the best score, but you only ran into me once with your M10 and got messed up by my Panzer ;-)

#81 2016-06-11 20:36:41

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

Ks Myaz wrote:
Whoopz wrote:

That would be me. Didn't say a word huh? Do you recall "Oh you guys must be having a hard time not playing against bots on this map?". You had the best score, but you only ran into me once with your M10 and got messed up by my Panzer ;-)

Yes, after. After somebody said and I repeat: "vai toma cu hack filho a puta" Was I talking trash? I don't think so. He called me a hacker twice.
You killed me in the beginning of the round, 5 minutes in, after I had killed 6 other tanks and an inf, I got 2 bughits on you, that quite literally saved your ass. Quite the feed to brag aboot.

Fly Boobs: "vai toma cu hack filho a puta"
"I know it must be hard for you not playing against bots.."
"I apologize"
Oscar Goldman: "don't insult our guests...."
"the one that just called me hacker just now? lol"
Oscar Goldman: "you are welcome to your opinion"
KS Myaz: "keep it up whoopz"
Oscar Goldman: "And to state it on the forum"
"..."
Oscar Goldman: "I, have never called you a hacker"
"wasnt talking to you lol"
Oscar Goldman: "I never treated you with disrespect"
Player: "Drama"
Fly Boobs: "hacks..."
"apparently you didn't notice the guy who just spoke in a foreign language to me."
"like now."
KS Myaz: "I get tired of lop members talking shit"
"Talking shit? I'm literally just playing here lol"
Custom: "so keep playing"
"I am"
"It's a great compliment"
"Thank you, Fly Boobs."
"heard it many times before, but not recently."
*Kills Fly Boobs on pad*
Fly Boobs: "Right.."
*Fly Boobs spawns suicide mines me*
"n1"
"that zooka did more damage to me, than you did on the pad lol"

Extend of my chat.

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-06-11 21:02:33)

#82 2016-06-11 21:29:27

Ks Myaz
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

Whoopz wrote:
Ks Myaz wrote:
Whoopz wrote:

Yes, after. After somebody said and I repeat: "vai toma cu hack filho a puta" Was I talking trash? I don't think so. He called me a hacker twice.
You killed me in the beginning of the round, 5 minutes in, after I had killed 6 other tanks and an inf, I got 2 bughits on you, that quite literally saved your ass. Quite the feed to brag aboot.

Extend of my chat.

Boobs calls everyone a hacker. You must be new here, so don't take it as a compliment. Bragging? No, my point is you're easier to kill than your ego thinks you are. I saw you playing far from the action taking pot shots when your teammates are doing the dirty work. You even made excuses for me killing you. You guys might actually get some respect if you weren't so arrogant.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#83 2016-06-11 21:58:33

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

"You must be new here" - First off, why would I ever bother playing when there's bots?
Second, why would I go "try harding" with 170 ping, admittedly there's not a big diffrence in tanks, however it's still noticeable.

"You had the best score, but you only ran into me once with your M10 and got messed up by my Panzer ;-)" -  I apologize for me and my big ego, apparently I was the one stating the following and not you.

I'm not afraid to admit that I missed you once, but I also bughit you twice, that's not an excuse. That's true fact, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Lu1h8 … e=youtu.be you can check it out right here. Personally I didn't really care about, it doesn't bother me, I wasn't the one bringing it up.

Arrogant? - Simply proved that no matter what somebody will cry me a river on SiMPLE USA.

I don't stand around, that's not my style https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AFrZ7_weu0 imagine if I had brought my friends along too.

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-06-11 22:02:39)

#84 2016-06-12 02:11:33

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 51.0

Whoopz wrote:

But you will also continue to threaten the people who actually follow the rules? Right? That's what Flick does fyi.

Br7HN5a.gif

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#85 2016-06-12 03:12:36

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

Whoopz wrote:

Yawn. A gif is not an answer, so I will take this as a yes. big_smile
*S*

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-06-12 03:31:36)

#86 2016-06-12 05:27:02

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 51.0

Whoopz wrote:
Whoopz wrote:

*S*

off forum topic mate.

5D3e58U.gif

#87 2016-06-12 10:00:17

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

Whoopz wrote:

*S*

off forum topic mate.

It's almost as if you don't have anything to say, I will take this as a yes. Good to know that SiMPLE has admins who know what they're doing. You go ahead and threaten people, it's honestly not like I care. Happened before you know.
What is off-topic? The fact that you only can reply with gifs? Seems like admins take things pretty serious around here..

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-06-12 10:46:44)

#88 2016-06-12 11:09:07

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

Dear Americans. Let me teach you the basics of admin edumacation:

1. Let's get something straight here: You don't threaten people or clans because they're better than you. It should be pretty obvious but apparently it isn't to some people. (This is for you Flick)

bf194216.jpg
I already presented the evidence of this, just look further up.

2. If a bunch of people tells you to show the logs, including other admins you probably should:

O'Sullivan wrote:

No?? Then how am I supposed to know what I did wrong? Maybe I know, maybe I don't. Plus, I want other forums members to see also what is considered a bad attitude on the US server. Everyone can learn from it then, can't they? The log, please.

twigs wrote:

I'm curious to see the logs as well. Shouldn't be much of a problem for the Admins.. unless there is something to hide??

M1ke wrote:

Lol, just bring up those logs. An admin should stand behind his actions.

Black Mamba wrote:

Admins can't provide valid kick/ban reasons because they will ban anyone with a KD over 1 in that server.

At the very least to defend youself. I'm not defending some Estonian nerd, but right now you have no defense either, only some weird statements that we have all heard too many times before. - A shame it's too late now right, the post is 11 days old. You couldn't bother to do your admin job.

PitViper wrote:

No we just don't care.

Good to know that admins don't care, now then, why are you here in the first place PitViper? Oh you don't care about the players? Good to know. You can fuck right off then, nobody cares about you either. To quote Flick here, apparently admins are the ones with the shitty attitude.

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

It's called a shitty attitude. 15minute ban for an attitude adjustment. I suggest when you come to play on SiMPLE USA you bring a better attitude. Lucky it wasn't me who banned you cause it would have been for 3 days. You should be good to go in about another 5 minutes. If you want to act like a dick, that's how you will be treated.

FotS

4. If you have nothing to say don't reply in weird gifs, that's not very serious now is it? I do like the Simpsons, but really?
giphy.gif

5. What time is it?
4c70o2O.jpg Oh...

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-06-12 11:12:37)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#89 2016-06-12 13:36:27

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows Phone Internet Explorer 11.0

Day by day, the drama over the US server is getting closer to a comedy.

#90 2016-06-12 13:42:54

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

smile

Board footer