#1 2016-02-03 03:01:02

kelezzz
Player
United States
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 12.10240

Unban Request Please

Hello this is Kelezzz as I was snipping on 2/2/2016 around 3:01pm-calif time in the El Alamein-Simple USA Server, I was banned for snipping to close to the enemy's base. I am not aware of the actual line of cut off of the enemy's main base since there is no specific boundaries shown on the map!!  However  the other player bf solider was warned twice verbally & I was banned (((nothing happens to him  ???))) hum....Please reconsider the unban on me.            thanks  Kelezzz

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-02-03 03:18:49

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 48.0

Re: Unban Request Please

Hello...only worry about yourself as you do not know the circumstances involving another player and admin.  All non-caps bases you can not direct attack unless fired upon first.

These messages blaze across the screen every 3 minutes...just prior to you, there were others warned and kicked for attacking the main as a sniper.  You obviously noticed.

We do not warn those that should know better...you should.  Your ban was for 1 day...I don't see how any more time is going to get the point across....so I'll unhook you...remember...a second violation will result in a more lasting vacation.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer