#91 2015-11-27 08:34:33

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Re: The truth

Doomsday prophets taking measurements in the middle of a big city swarming with cars and buses, all spewing out CO2.

https://youtu.be/q3zAHNmkOLY?t=29m10s

Last edited by bud (2015-11-27 08:36:21)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#92 2015-11-27 19:28:41

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Re: The truth

Thanks Bud,

This is another example of propaganda. You are right, that nitwit is measuring CO2 in the middle of the city of cars and buses. He claimed the CO2 level at the beginning of the 1900 century was 300 Parts Per Million (PPM).

He claimed the mean average today is 398 PPM, that is a difference of 98 PPM. Using the man caused greenhouse gases percentage of your graph I had sourced for Seventy, man is responsible for 2.74 PPM.

Like most statistical analysis used to support the man made global warming hoax i.e. the Mann (Hockey Stick) graph, this is incorrect. Note the diagram below:

tgX2rb4.gif

The CO2 contribution by man is 0.117 percent making the human contribution to the CO2 level increase 1.46 PPM making the whole argument man has caused an increase in global temperatures by burning hydrocarbons ridiculous at best.

Bud you comment:

"Doomsday prophets taking measurements in the middle of a big city swarming with cars and buses, all spewing out CO2. "

I think you are on to something here “Doomsday prophets” denotes a religious aspect to the blind belief of man made global warming by all the gullible who don’t bother to question the veracity of the people supporting this nonsense.

Dary,

Did you read what I have submitted to debunk what you claim as the truth? I’m curious that you have the capacity to analyze information without letting your emotions control you logic.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer