#61 2015-11-24 18:26:44

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Re: The truth

its called E10 here, same storie, this stuff isnt co2-neutral at all tho as there were huge areas of rainforrests n fenlands converted into palmoil-monocultures for it, mainly in Indonesia (as described earlier already) - hence we call it the bio-gasoline-lie here, a good meant thing turned to a very bad 1 as it was buggered up again by fast-profit-companies goin hand in hand with a corrupt gouvernment over there..

Whatever, i guess the sun-cycle wont have such a big affect on the earth-climate, its just the normal up n down as it occurs since aeons, in contrary to the human impact in the long run.. afaic id rather see thousands of independet scientists as victims of a business-oriented propaganda-lie are wrong with there partially scary prognoses than to see the worst case scenarios becoming true..

No idea whats the current state of affair at the polar ice caps, the last reports ive seen showed a reduction of the ice-surface of at least 30% and are contrary to the claims Janet made, its anyway linked to the seasons n jumpy therefore, but well who knows whats the truht there.. No doubt tho that there is a dramatically perm-decrease of all alpine glaciers, as well as a perm-increasing global average temperature, and an on-going ocean-acidification as a result of a perm-increasing CO2-output as well.. and yayy, i also hope all this is just faked tongue

Well, some say its all just a propaganda-lie, but as each coin this1 for sure has also a downside, not to forget there still is an ultra-mighty oil-industrie with hundretthousands of jobs worldwide n therefore supported by countless gouvernments which will keep on claiming the contrary like its a big spoof or fake or whatever.. those wont stop before there are undeniable proofs to see - just bad that it prolly will be too late then to change the course..

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#62 2015-11-24 19:05:11

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

The truth is man made global warming is a hoax.

Any evidence for your claim? I guess not... or do you have some studies payed by Shell etc.? big_smile

What a coincidence that now everything is heating up... let's keep polluting the fuck of the environment, it is all a hoax.

You must be naive to believe this. It is propaganda that you claim is a hoax and not the other way around. The dangers of GMO is also a hoax?

Last edited by dary (2015-11-24 19:06:29)

#63 2015-11-24 22:47:32

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Dary

I don’t need evidence that the man made global warming theory is based on manipulated data. It is a fact that UEA CRU manipulated the global temperature data to fit their theory and destroyed the original temperature information.

All you put up is left wing hippie propaganda based on a debunked study. You believe anything you read if it fits your preconceived ideas. You are the living definition of gullible.

Count,

If it weren’t for the oil industry you would be shoveling horse shit.

#64 2015-11-24 23:46:45

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Count,

If it weren’t for the oil industry you would be shoveling horse shit.

Or maybe he would ride a fast eV in a clean environment..

Last edited by Serebro (2015-11-24 23:47:01)

#65 2015-11-25 01:36:18

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

hehe true, for sure i would, when the technique becomes more well-engineered and the prices hopefully go more down soon im in there!!

As the chance would have it i saw a further tv-reportage today again about climate-change, they said 2015 was the warmest year since the beginning of measurements..
and the global average temperature has increased for 1 degree within the last decades.. and vanishing alpine glaciers etc etc - afaic i do trust all this sad horse shit!! )

#66 2015-11-25 01:40:06

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

You believe anything you read if it fits your preconceived ideas.

Not just me, everybody does it smartass. You too.

I saw a lot of photos of glaciers... a coincidence that the global warming and the melting of those glaciers started with the industrialisation. Believe what you want, everybody is free to have an opinion. For me you are the gullible who believe this nonsense.

McCarty_Glacier.jpg

Last edited by dary (2015-11-25 01:48:42)

#67 2015-11-25 04:03:36

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Nice picture but it doen't mean anything but glaciers expand and contract.

Explain why global temperatures where higher in Roman and Medieval times? Historical data proves the current warming is not unusual. Instead of being objective you bought into the United Nations man made climate bullshit.   

”A Swedish study found that the planet was warmer in ancient Roman times and the Middle Ages than today, challenging the mainstream idea that man-made greenhouse gas emissions are the main drivers of global warming.

”The study by scientist Leif Kullman, analyzed 455 “radiocarbon-dated mega-fossils” in the Scandes mountains and found that tree lines for different species of trees were higher during the Roman and Medieval times than they are today. Not only that, but the temperatures were higher as well.”

“Historical tree line positions are viewed in relation to early 21st century equivalents, and indicate that tree line elevations attained during the past century and in association with modern climate warming are highly unusual, but not unique, phenomena from the perspective of the past 4,800 years,” Kullman found. “Prior to that, the pine tree line (and summer temperatures) was consistently higher than present, as it was also during the Roman and Medieval periods.”

This study is evidence that climate is largely out of human control.  Humans did not burn much fossil fuels during Roman and medieval times so please explain how the earth was much warmer then than now? You can’t. Solar activity i.e. sunspots is a more plausible theory for variations in global temperatures not man's activity.

A study of isotopes in ice cores has been able to determine sun activity over thousands of years. The fact is solar activity is falling.  There has been a 15-year pause in global warming, explain how that is?

The Pacific Ocean has a natural warming and cooling cycles lasting about 30 years. La Niña cooling was from 1950s to the 1970s and El Niño warming was from late 1970s to the late 1990s. The Mount Pinatubo volcano in Luzon, Philippines June 15, 1991 resulted in a measurable cooling of the Earth’s surface for a period of almost two years. Some estimated the pollution caused by this one volcano resulted in more pollution than that of the entire human history.

As you can see there is way more evidence as you like to call it of natural causes of climatic changes than your UN man made global warming political agenda driven hoax.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-11-25 04:07:02)

#68 2015-11-25 05:00:13

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Here is a picture for you, artic icecap expanded 533,000 square miles in one year. Stick that in your man made global warming pipe and smoke it…..hahahaha gullibility I say.

lhXHoxb.jpg

#69 2015-11-25 18:33:12

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

well the expansion of the arctic iceshield is perhaps of the same size as earlier, sometimes mo, sometimes less, also depending on the season and other factors..
but appearantly the time it takes to decrease while the warmer period has dropped dramatically, means it decreases much faster than usual. That was one thing that was mentioned in this report yesterday, another metioned thing was that the effect of the sun-cycle isnt that big on our climate and is negligible.. although it could also support the current development, who knows..

Anyway, at roman and medieval times there were several bigger vulcanic erruptions, thats why it came to so called mini-iceages which impacts hadnt a longer effect tho, the particles of ash n dust disappeared after just a few years.. that was also mentioned in this report. Wish u guys could watch it, didnt find it @ web so far.. the title of that one was "the climate-lie-check", there are many others by Harald Lesch, unf. most without engl. subtitles tho..

Maasika`s vid nailed it i think: better to take action just because of an undeniable existing risk.. Well whatever, it seems we can play this game here for ages without any agreement huh - so afaic i lean back now and let things take their course..

Mind tho: We are the eco-freaks, whos not with us is against us, resistance is useless, all yas will be assimilated - sooner or later ) Just kidding - at the latest when ur arses are boiling u will know what we babbled about all the time tho xD

Last edited by Count ComBat (2015-11-25 18:56:26)

#70 2015-11-25 18:54:35

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

also humans releases a lot of crap in the atmosphere "particles" and this actually reflect the suns heating same as that vulcanic erruptions you mentioned.

wiki wrote:

The NASA Earth Observatory notes three particularly cold intervals: one beginning about 1650, another about 1770, and the last in 1850, each separated by intervals of slight warming

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age

I wouldnt bet on anything, yes, no or middle in between.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#71 2015-11-25 19:00:29

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

true, all particles have an effect, also the normal evaporation has, a factor that anyway cannot be influenced tho.. but mind, higher temperatures do also enhance this 1 in addition.. SEEEE WE ARE FOOOOCKED lol

#72 2015-11-25 21:40:03

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Count,

I provided you definitive proof the icecaps expanded 533,000 square miles and you dismiss it after you claim they had receded 30 percent. This expansion in one year’s time 2012 through 2013 is 3.86 times the landmass of Germany. Please explain how the globe is warning in light of this inconvenient fact?

You stated:

”the time it takes to decrease while the warmer period has dropped dramatically”

What are you talking about, summer? That is the only warming climate change, rational people calls that weather were I come from. Again you are presented with documented photographic evidence of massive icecap expansion and yet you still believe the government propaganda? 

Another statement of yours:

“at roman and medieval times there were several bigger volcanic eruptions”

Volcanic activity causes cooling as documented proof was established with the eruption of Mount Pinatubo in June 1991. This is irrelevant to the Medieval and Roman warm periods, which you have not effectively refuted.  So again you have no explanation for these periods of warming. The fact is volcanic activity has a cooling effect of several years and not the centuries long Medieval and Roman warm periods.

Again you make another easily refutable statement:

“the effect of the sun-cycle isnt that big on our climate and is negligible”

You dismiss solar activity out of hand when the sun is the primary source of heat and light on the planet. It is incredibly naive of such an informed climatologist as you to dismiss solar activity out of hand. If the solar activity is so insignificant, please explain the expansion and contraction of the planet Mar’s icecap? Weather is directly related to the amount of solar radiation striking the Earth’s surface. A simple example of this is during winter there is less daylight so less solar radiation. What happens in winter, it gets cold?

Another incredibly uninformed statement is:

“Maasika`s vid nailed it i think: better to take action just because of an undeniable existing risk.. ”

All this video does is make a decision matrix in support of your global warming fantasy and nothing more. All that joker does is make an argument to raise taxes and guarantee a global depression based on UEA CRU and the UN global warming hoax. So far you and Dary have proven you to be nothing but ideologues that bought a politically motivated hoax hook line and sinker.

So far you have not refuted any of my arguments while I have eviscerated the whole man made global warming argument in less time it took to watch that pointy headed liberal tell us to trash the world economy for an unproven and I find easily refutable theory.

It is incredibly how naïve you are.

#73 2015-11-25 22:28:49

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

You talk like you know it 100% that is is a hoax, but you can not it. Like i said, believe what you want, it doesn't mean you know it smartass. Maybe i will read your nonsense later.

#74 2015-11-25 23:08:31

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Dary,

What is wrong, you can’t refute my evidence. Well here is some more proof of climate data manipulation.

http://hockeyschtick.blogspot.com/2014/ … k-and.html

Try reading this if your head dosen't explode.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-11-25 23:09:43)

#75 2015-11-26 02:22:48

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

hmmm - first of all i gotta say its really not easy for me, and it always takes a while, to read or also to express all this stuff in english, imagine u had to deal with all this in a different language tongue
And for sure i never claimed to be an expert or something, what im doing is to let others know what infos i got with watching many reports in this matter. Maybe im wrong with some statements, or the reports ive seen are nothing but faked, who the heck can know this nowadays, but its fact that this year has become the warmest ever since the beginning of measurments, this is the latest info i have, u have others, so although u brought a lot of good detailed infos already here i could also turn the tables and could say prove this or that much more excactly pls.. in the end tho none of us is an expert or scientist or whatever else..

Anyway, we have an increased global average temperature of 1 degree in not even a century, they have the vague hope to be able to limit it at 2, at 3 it would become already pretty serious with unpredictable consequences, and with a global warming to 4 or more within the next decades it would getting desastrous. Again, this is my view based on the infos i have, as said its also the view of thousands of scientists out there, but yee, maybe we all getting pranked, but i doubt that, only time can show who was manipulated and right or wrong.

Regarding this iceshield-thing (and i just meant the arctic-ice) i had different infos, too - hence i just described the long-term-tendencies but not the state of affairs of this or that year(s).. and this grafic is in the end also just a nice picture, one can hardly see it as a proof of whatever - same there, the infos i have are speaking a completely different speach.. whatever vid or text one can find in this matter was anyway made by someone from the one or the other side, empirically the truth can be found mostly somewhere in the middle.

well whatever, we will have to wait n see.. idk, i dont care anymore, im tired, i give it up and surrender ) at least i can say ive tried it..

Last edited by Count ComBat (2015-11-26 02:27:23)

#76 2015-11-26 03:12:52

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hey Count,

I have only pointed out gapping wholes in the man made global warming theory which neither you or Dary can refute. The fact is the historic global temperature data has been manipulated. Temperature fluctuates over time are natural but to prove man has caused what should be considered normal rise and fall of the Earth’s temperature to support a hoax should be considered a crime against humanity.

If you have read what I have posted, man made global warming based on CO2 is a political matter. It has been proven to be statistically manipulated.  Unfortunately some people will not use intelligent, reason and logic to examine the evidence, or lack of evidence in the case of man made global warming to make an educated decision.

There has been proven to much statistical manipulation of data in the "Mann Hockey Stick" data to rely on this flawed reseach as outlined in the report I provided to believe global warming can be man made. Bud showed less than 0.28 percent of CO2 is because of man’s activities. This whole man made global warming argument is based on manipulated statistic of the accepted  "Mann Hockey Stick" fantacy.

If you let yourself think with logic and not emotion you will set yourself free of the power of propaganda and not be a useful idiot for the government class who will further enslave you with their greatest weapon, TAXES.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-11-26 03:17:18)

#77 2015-11-26 03:31:26

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11.0

#78 2015-11-26 04:09:38

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Thank you Monkey,

For a perfect example of unsubstantiated global warming propaganda. 

The key is this statement:

"The single biggest thing you can do is tell your leaders where you stand and voice your support for climate legislation."

Leave it to the monkey, to accentuate the ridiculousness of your argument with propaganda of his own as an example.

#79 2015-11-26 04:28:12

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Mt. Saint Helen's spewed out more pollutants and greenhouse gases than all of mankind's efforts to date...combined.

#80 2015-11-26 04:37:55

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Thank you viper,

If fact global temperatures have been falling in the last decade contridicting the crap the climatoloigist have been selling since the stupid Mann hockey stick has been refuted.

#81 2015-11-26 11:28:10

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

PitViper wrote:

Mt. Saint Helen's spewed out more pollutants and greenhouse gases than all of mankind's efforts to date...combined.

user703004_pic79355_1315615495.jpg

im starting to think that this is one of those things that is like an religion, when all logic just disappears and the only answer is god.

#82 2015-11-26 11:57:30

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

I think what is important to note is that mankind is not doing enough with what we can control.  Our best efforts to fuck up this planet to date may pale in comparison to one event like St. Helen's, but we are still giving it our best shot. Affecting this planet as efficient and thorough as one super volcano is something we are still unable to do...short of global thermonuclear war.

#83 2015-11-26 18:41:57

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

For sure, with the burst of a super-vulcano like its for example existing below the Yellow Stone Area all the man-made impact pales immediatelly - and sure, there are many threats out there, may it be an event like this, or an impact of a bigger comet or whatever.. in those cases thats it for a looooong time with the world as we know it and this discussion about the man-made influence becomes redundant and even redicilous.. on the other hand it still can take tenthousands of years before such an event happens, and its anyway absolutely out of any option to prevent it (except regarding comets perhaps in the nearer future), but whatever, this is how the things work here, u neither can blame this planet nor a comet nor the sun for whatever..

As said, regarding this global warming discussion i just can hope u guys are right and its all more or less faked - i doubt it, as well as thousands of skilled scientists and billions of people out there, but ok, we anyway can just wait n see.. even if this could be proven one day i personally would never change my behaviour in my eco-manners thou, im going to keep on consuming, wasting resources and producing waste as less as ever possible, i dont care that much what this does mean for the economy, and im also going to keep on consuming as less fossil energy sources as possible, but will support alternative energies instead whereever possible..

For two simple reasons: maybe the global warming shit is true regardless all this spoof-discussion - the mainreason for me thou is the fact that we all have really thrown enough billions over billions of dollahs after the OPEC, including dictatorships like there are in Saudi Arabia, Arabain Emirates, Quatar etcetc, for a century meanwhile, and how the things look like we still will keep on doin this for many decades.. just imagine what we could do with all that money if it would be invested in other, much better fields than oil n gas.. for example clean n substainable energies, a cool sideeffect were more independence in addition..

True is, there are uncountable jobs connected to this oil-industry, but there are also many options for new jobs in this alternative energies field - afaic i would rather work in fields like wind power or solar energy than in gas n oil, n id rather pay taxes on this than on the other crap.. i think theres nothing wrong in it to use the chances of alternative energies, its just a question of the management - can u guys at least agree with these arguments?

Whether yayy o nayy, im anyway out of this climate-discussion now as its all said from my point of view, if this thread comes back to its original topic at any time  again i perhaps rejoin, to speak about the real problems and all the real incredible disgusting shit out there like the suffering of abused n tortured animals for our consume, may it be for meat, fur, animal testings, entertainmet or wtf ever.. and the only important question there: why the hell this way and not in a much more better n softer way...

GroundControl lost Major Tom - end of transmission )

#84 2015-11-26 19:16:37

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

well if you have to be negative about it then try look at it this way: climate gets fucked because of human species, a shit load of humans dies, less humans equals much better nature, mother earth wins.

#85 2015-11-26 19:17:35

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States

PitViper wrote:

I'm sure that pales to Janet Renos personal contributions in this forum....

#86 2015-11-26 19:21:57

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Thank you Monkey,

For a perfect example of unsubstantiated global warming propaganda. 

The key is this statement:

"The single biggest thing you can do is tell your leaders where you stand and voice your support for climate legislation."

Leave it to the monkey, to accentuate the ridiculousness of your argument with propaganda of his own as an example.

Without legislative authority, nothing will be accomplished.  Of course, I'm sure you did your usual research on this charitable organization before you commented....oh wait.....

#87 2015-11-26 20:03:06

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Chromium 45.0

Source for this diagram?

#88 2015-11-27 00:07:59

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hello seventy,

Here is a study on green house gases, which verifies the 0.28 percent of gases due to human activity. The other 99.72 percent are naturally occurring.

http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/greenhouse_data.html

It is ridiculous to think man causes global warming based on the amount of gases human activity creates compare to natural sources. The Kyoto Protocol calls for mandatory carbon dioxide reductions of 30% from developed countries like the U.S. If this protocol is imposed equally on all countries around the world total human greenhouse contributions from CO2 would be reduced 0.035 percent.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-11-27 00:09:28)

#89 2015-11-27 00:26:42

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hello Monkey,

I have indeed researched the Environmental Defense Fund (EDF). They were originally founded to have the insecticide DDT banned in the late 1960s. This environmental organization is partially responsible for more than 50 million people dying of malaria a disease that was entirely preventable before the EDF had DDT banned.

This bunch of hippies help to kill more people that Hitler. That is a great record to be proud of isn’t it?

#90 2015-11-27 01:06:41

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States

Board footer