#31 2015-10-20 08:44:41

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

Re: The truth

when you talk about the devil..

Scientists at the Marine Environment Institute proposes a number of measures to reduce eutrophication, including a special meat tax, writes Dagens Nyheter.

https://translate.google.com/translate? … edit-text=

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2015-10-20 15:40:49

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

well, im ok with a meat-tax, as i anyway feel pity with all the abused n exploited animals, hope this will help to reduce the consume of meat, its anyway not healthy.

hehe Bud, gotta say: yer sacked for ur useless comparisons ) Nah kidding aside, although - in my opinion - the additional CO2 in the natural loop due to the human impact is already and will become a bigger prob its the methane we really should worry about, it has much more impact-potential than all other "greenhouse-gases", and its stored in woods, primarily in fenlands and perma-frost-soil, e.g. in the sibirian tundra. If this stuff is released in big dimensions for example due to raising temperatures we are foocked imho, to come back to ur comparision its like pee-ing the whole load at ur painting, imagine the mess big_smile well, as said, who knows, lets see...

Before im out of this thread one last example for whats goin on and how we all are getting pranked without knowing: there are a lot more but worst example currently for climate-killing activities for the purpose of fast profit is Borneo, the indonesian part. Huge areas of valuably primary-rainforrest and fenlands have been converted into oil-palm-mono-cultures within the last 10-20 years, meanwhile there is nothing left at all, they keep on burning down whatsever left and even start to kill national-parks and nature-reserv-areas - all this with help of development-aid-funding (means our tax-money), with help of corrupt officials over there, and with help of us consumers worldwide, of course without our awarness thou. I mean they sell this stuff as biofuel, and its contained in almost every single product meanwhile, declared as vegetable oil. So if i am as eco buying bio-fuel, food or grooming products i also support this crap over there, took me a while to realise that as its for sure not mentioned in the foockin news.. one not even can blame the normal people there in Indonesia, as those who dont want to sell their land or refuse to move away get their houses burned down, are threaten with violence, disappear in jail or even just getting killed. Some do believe the promisses of the responsible western companies (the plantation-managers) to get a good job, well maybe 2-5 % do get 1. A job which none of u guys would do thou, even if it would get paid well - the jobs look like this: they are walking around spreading loads of pestizides and other chemical stuff in these plantations all day long, stuff which is forbidden in other countries for ages meanwhile due to massive health damage. The western chemical industrie use this occassion in cooperation with the plantation-companies to get rid of their million tons of crappy poison in addition. Funny, those few local people who feel happy to got a job will prolly croak painfully sooner or later, the rest of the people there can piss off anyway, and they have lost all, their land, houses, health etc... well, thats why i say pfoock it all, and as said the worst is u can do a shit against all this, if u get the background-info at all - we all are kept dumb by all these big-buiz-buttheads out there, they just want us to consume - and to shut the fuck up in case of doubt!

As siad, i guess if the temperatures keep on raising as it is currently we will witness the consequences still in our lifetime, as said - and this is also just one of countless possible examples - if the Himalaya-Glaciers disappear it will start a chain reaction, most of the big asian rivers will have a lot less water what means drying up areas what means less monsoon or rainfall in general etc etc -  devestated areas mean more n more refugees, to bring it to an end i wouldnt be surprised if half of asia is knocking at the doors of the western nations in perhaps just a few decades..

baaah what a monster-post again, although i didnt want to post anything at all anymore wherever - its all ur fault Dary )

Last edited by Count ComBat (2015-10-20 15:46:27)

#33 2015-10-20 16:43:26

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 46.0

P0GPM.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OERUgalIooc
nah just kidding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieUC8I0DWRw

Last edited by moon' (2015-10-20 16:44:38)

#34 2015-10-20 17:16:21

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

Count ComBat wrote:

As siad, i guess if the temperatures keep on raising as it is currently we will witness the consequences still in our lifetime

nah we can fix that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#35 2015-10-20 17:18:56

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

#36 2015-10-21 08:48:37

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11.0

#37 2015-10-21 18:24:22

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

bud wrote:
Count ComBat wrote:

As siad, i guess if the temperatures keep on raising as it is currently we will witness the consequences still in our lifetime

nah we can fix that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter

pls stop modding around wi our atmosphere )

#38 2015-10-23 11:21:50

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

Bud, you don't believe in climate change and that it is man made or did i get you wrong?

This video has some cruel scenes... just a waring to people who don't want to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaVlkqu6L94

Last edited by dary (2015-10-23 11:38:14)

#39 2015-10-23 11:28:56

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

Count ComBat wrote:

, worse tho is the fact that i can do a shit against it, so all in all im totally fed up with this stinky existence in this totally buggered up world xD

You can do a lot, trust me. Just be an good example and other will think about it. You influence everything by showing the industry what you are willing to buy and what not. Even as a meat eat i wouldn't support the corrupted meat lobby. They give a shit about you and your health and with all they money they are spreading lies and faking studies. If i ate meat i would go to a farmer and not to a supermarket. I don't know how it is in other countries, but meat is in Germany brutally cheap.

If the world is fucked up 50 years i am curious how people will explain it to their grandchildren. I guess they will say, we didn't know it and blame others. The internet provides all necessary information so nobody can say he didn't know it.

Last edited by dary (2015-10-23 11:33:28)

#40 2015-10-23 21:09:38

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

True, in small dimensions u can do a lil bit, may it be in ur direct social context or for example by doing a kind of public relations work in social networks or whatever, i cant count all the petitions anymore ive supported or all the comments ive written, most of the people around me are already tired of hearing it lol, all in all tho ive got the feeling its useless as all the crap whats goin on out there will never stop as long as there are too many people who just dont care for nothing else but themselfs. Ive gotta bring an example here what is admittedly so cruel n sad that i actually dont want to think about it at all, unfortenuatelly thou its just happen right now again, and i just dont get it why something like that is still possible in the modern age.. im speaking of the yearly dog meat festival in yulin, the most fucked up area in whole foockin china - its the pure hell whats goin on there, u cannot stand to watch those vids, and it does happen daily there, tenthousandfold, this "festival" what is nothing else than the most brutal massacre ever is just the top of this pile of poo.. what i wonder: all the world does know this meanwhile for years, why the heck dont all the other nations just boycott all their wares to force them to stop this, and i bet they would stop immediatelly when they´d realise that it becomes serious, instead of a hardcore-boycott thou all nations and companies keep on making business as usual even with those mercyless poor sickos, main thing is nothing but profit.. and what i also wonder is why all the other, normal people over there (ye i still think there are also a few cool n nice chinese tongue) are doing obviously nothing against all this, neither.. there is much more crap goin on there day by day btw, not to speak of all the exploitation and environmental pollution, but how they treat animals there is the worst of all, be it for flesh n fur, in animaltesting-labs or whatever.. there is a hell on earth, its name is china - but our governments bootlick them regardless of their barbaric behaviour.. i just dont get this, im convinced n i fear this will prolly never change.. i mean WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... MMMMM time for a chill pill again huh x)

#41 2015-10-24 11:19:38

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

dary wrote:

Bud, you don't believe in climate change and that it is man made or did i get you wrong?

I am just very very sceptic. Its not so much for the facts, but more for the way they handle things.

Looked at the vid and all i can say about that is that the human race are the cruelest animal on earth.

#42 2015-10-24 14:49:15

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

Watched it, too, as well as about 100 of those vids before, had to stop this at any time thou as its too frustrating and depressing. Dont know where these scenes are from, which country i mean, there are several countries where this barbaric crap is done, same here thou, worst is china again, they have made a mass-industry of it, there are thousands of fur-farms where many kinds of animals have to vegetate for month n years in tiny cages, lifelong innocent in jail, before they are getting brutally killed at "harvest-day".. True, so many "humans" are nothing but barbarians, sadly without any necessity as there are other, better ways to do it, i always wonder why animals, if they gotta be killed at all, arent being killed in the fastest and most painless way.. im not surprised that there is still a huge market for such products as there are billions of super-dumb consumers out there who either dont know whats up or who just dont care for such things. In contrary to all the "fashin-labels" which do know it exactly - same here, a boycott is the only way that could help, or more rigid laws, but it seems also most of the politicans just give a fuck for all this.. Theres similar crap goin on in every single country, but what here is rather an exception is there the normal rule..
Anyway, those activists are the real heros of our times - they deserve all the support whats possible and full respect!! Just sad tho that the ratio seems to be 1 : 1000 or even to 10.000 - means 1 sophisticated human vs 10.000 dumbarses of dim-dum consumers - should be vice versa.. well, maybe at one nice day, hope dies last!

Last edited by Count ComBat (2015-10-24 14:51:03)

#43 2015-10-26 16:01:52

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

#44 2015-10-31 12:43:18

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

#45 2015-10-31 12:44:41

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

#46 2015-10-31 20:02:41

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

#47 2015-11-03 13:12:50

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Firefox 8.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOCaacO8wus#t=340
does that mean that eating animals is just a process of particals reorganization in eyes of God?

Last edited by joint (2015-11-03 13:14:14)

#48 2015-11-03 18:09:55

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 46.0

Well , basically you are made of different chemical molecules. After you're dead and after the body decay these molecules can go anywhere. They can go in soil from there to a plant which would be eaten by a bird or a worm and you will be a part of that animal. I suggest that it's just reorganisation of molecules, yes.

Last edited by Serebro (2015-11-03 18:10:11)

#49 2015-11-03 21:01:04

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#50 2015-11-04 18:45:27

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

nice videos guys - the last1 makes me wondering one more time why the heck so many buttheads out there have no respect, neither for others, the planet or life itself, sad, obviously some arent able to think further than they can pee huh x)
Just some thoughts: there are some good videos about near-death-experiences, interesting stuff, too.. Although i do respect more or less every religious view i go for Buddhism or also Hinduism, i guess they are pretty close to the answer what life actually is. They believe in reincarnation and that each living being has to go throu the circle of life (what also always means to suffer) countless times, as plant, animal or human being as expression of the mental progress. Therefore there are people in Asia who do not even eat plants but only the fruits and seeds as they regard them as the same living things as they are themself, in their view they would kick into their own karma-arse if they would kill any other living being, as perhaps they have to suffer for doing this in their next life - well, maybe this goes a bit too far, but i guess its worth to think about it.

Afaic, if somebody would ask me what life is, i would reply that it perhaps is about all the experience one can collect while being alive. Whatever has create this universe (and according to the multiverse-theorie countless more) is perhaps hot for the input - well i like to say eternity can become pretty boring sooner or later, as there are not that many surprises or development.

Crap, in spite of this im anyway fed up with all these reincarnations hehe, after this1 u`ll find me in da nirvana-club tongue

Last edited by Count ComBat (2015-11-04 18:48:00)

#51 2015-11-04 21:02:08

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

This was interesting

#52 2015-11-05 15:20:26

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 41.0

serebro2064 wrote:

Well , basically you are made of different chemical molecules. After you're dead and after the body decay these molecules can go anywhere. They can go in soil from there to a plant which would be eaten by a bird or a worm and you will be a part of that animal. I suggest that it's just reorganisation of molecules, yes.

mmm forgotten to mention: the string-theory says all particles, even the smallest like quarks & co are made off tiny strings of energy which vibrating in different frequences what allowes them to assume all forms of matter. What u have described there Sere is the way of the converting matter, but it doesnt show what happens with the energy consist in there.. bad thing is the more one is thinking about those issues the more questions appear, but in the end im sure all whats alive is more than the sum of all its divisors or parts, sure the brain will decay like all other parts of the bodie, but i guess what we define as "i" or "myself" is more than a rotting piece of meat, at least i hope so.
No idea how it could work, but if one combines theories like multiverse- and stringtheory (quantum physics - soooo strange xD) with the immagination of a reincarnation-system or other (religious) views one does get just a vague idea of what life really is.. or maybe its all just bio-chemical coincidence without any creator-instance or kind of power behind it, in this case we all got accidentally only 1 lifetime before we rot to dust n disappear into the nowhere.. hard to accept thou, each single part of the nature has any kind of sense and purpose (well apart from so many "human" beings xD) - why should it be different if u think in bigger dimensions.. would be a total waste of matter n energy, nothing thou is wasted in nature i think..
BAAAAHH, ive written enough bullshit now again lol, if u guys already think im totally freaked out u perhaps are right - well anyway, good to know im not the only1 here heheheee

#53 2015-11-23 07:46:26

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Well i think this thread is worth a little reminder. Even if its perhaps not easy to just change to an all vegan lifestyle it can help a lot if one can actively change a bit of what kind of meat one is consuming.

Environmental-cost-of-meat-production.jpg?resize=501%2C393

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1z1taw6yNw

The oil thing releases co2 witch can be soaked up by vegetation and other stuff (plant more trees!) so feels like that could be adressed somewhat if the will was there.

The animals on the other hand produces Methane gas witch is much more destructive than co2 and i dont know if there is some way of reducing that like one can with co2.

Last edited by bud (2015-11-23 07:53:51)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#54 2015-11-23 21:01:33

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Another big danger in these times is the change of the oceans, on the one hand the heating (water does so 20 times faster than any other surface), as some prognoses claim the perm-increasing amount of sweetwater therefore could in addition lead to a massive slowdown and in worst case even to a stop of the global oceanic current-system with unpredictable consequences for the whole planet.. on the other hand the overacidification due to the perm-increase of greenhouse gases, mainly co2, whats getting converted there into carbonic acid, which in turn does more n more rapid kill reefs n plankton, the very beginning of the food chain and as well as rain forrests and fenlands an important greenhousegas-absorber.. havnt found any good vids to this topic in english n hence no links so far, but there are many available probably, n there were many scary reportages on tv already - another alarm-bell which rings as shrill as these suckin allied sirenes @ BoB do..
things do look very bad for mommy earth n all the biodiversity on it mates, i fear in the long term the mankind has foocked itself to hell, my deepest condolences for the next generations which have to witness all this upcoming bullshit.

#55 2015-11-23 22:16:16

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Its impossible to know anything for sure, it could go either way. Ultimately it mostly depends on the sun, its our only heat source.

here is one theory, whos to say that this isnt true?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science … years.html

another theory is that it changes depending on earths position in the "arms" of our solarsystem

http://www.sciencebits.com/ice-ages

milky-way-earth-location.jpg

Last edited by bud (2015-11-24 12:10:52)

#56 2015-11-24 03:12:32

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

The truth is man made global warming is a hoax.

The climate changes all the time. Man made global warming is a political movement to tax carbon as a means of controlling people. Why would anyone believe these agenda driven people who can’t accurately predict weather over a month’s time let alone years down the road? It is gullibility that makes people believe man’s activity is causing climate warming.

November 2009 we learn that all supporting data for worldwide global warming, or climate change, has been destroyed by the guardians of that data the University of East Anglia (UEA). The UEA Climate Research Unit (CRU) claim to only keep “value added data”, data that they have modified in support of the political agenda whose purpose is to take your money.

The data “books” have been cooked, only uninformed suckers still believe in man made global warming after UEA CRU has manipulated climate temperature data and destroyed the original data conveniently making verification of their climate modeling impossible.

The climate NAZIs claimed the ice caps are melting and we will all be flooded. The fact is ice totals for March 2010 are significantly higher than 1980. The main stream media concentrates on a couple of small areas of the Antarctic in order to scare you in to believing that Antarctica is melting, when in fact its gaining ice. Antarctic sea ice is significantly higher than 1979 when measurements began.

Thirty five years of ice data is insignificant in determining we have to sacrifice or prosperity which will only help enrich politicians, can anyone say Al Gore? Solar radiation affects the climate as well as water vapor which climate models can not account for, not cow farts which only an idiot would believe. In the 1970s it was a mini ice age, then global warming now climate change. This is political manipulation of data to support an agenda not science.

I’m going to go eat a rib eye steak now.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-11-24 03:14:30)

#57 2015-11-24 03:37:08

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Chromium 45.0

Too many scientists in this thread..

#58 2015-11-24 04:12:40

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Not scientist,

just gullible people who fall for government sponsored propaganda.

#59 2015-11-24 07:15:45

Maasika
Finland
Windows 8.1 Chrome 46.0

#60 2015-11-24 12:41:13

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

E85 is co2 neutral, when it came to sweden it was real cheap compared to gasoline. gasoline has a lot of taxes here like for example a co2 tax

it didnt take long before the politicians fumbled around with rules and shit so now E85 costs nearly the same as gasoline, as you know E85 has lower energy in it, so a car uses more of it compared to gasoline, therefor its now cheaper to drive on gasoline here by a good deal.

----------

government here is about to put a energy tax on solar energy, solar panels already are an expensive way to get energy, but many buy them because they want to live a greener life.

edit: they blame this solar tax on (EU i think it was) because they know its impopular but as always its "we must do it because EU says so"

at the same time they prop our ears full of climate change doom and i just have a hard time believe it anymore, i feel they make us, the people feel bad and then they can rob us blind with co2 taxes.

Last edited by bud (2015-11-24 12:45:00)

Board footer