#1 2015-10-06 15:23:36

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 40.0

lonewolf-mcquade - ?

Most players in server love playing, have great time joke around with each other and enjoy the game for most parts.  I've had my issues with others in server where the chat gets very heated up.  99% of time admin states to cool my jets, my question to anyone is this,

Why do others in server have to keep putting up with the language and hack-accusing of Lonewolf?  The way he always in any fight wants to accuse people of cheating, his 100% that he's better cause someone kills him the "hmm" "sure" "rightttt" comes out.  I'm muted according to him jet he responds in game which I laugh my rear off.  I really don't care if Lonewolf thinks i'm cheating, I will let anyone anytime anywhere watch me i'll post every video every time i'm in game if they want me too so they can see where or when I kill someone they can see it.  Majority of time lately I will join the server without engaging in chat with anyone.  His previous statement that an area of flag, turns white that he has 360 degree radius view comment I find very funny.  Majority of inf in the server will look around the area to find who is turning the flag white isn't proof in any sorts.  I challenge some of the inf players like Russ, Tookie, and others to smurf not inform wolf they are in and play against him.  I bet ya 99% time when you kill him the "sure" "right" "hmm" will come out.

No reno we're not jealous, its like a broken record from Wolf - its plays over and over and over and over

He is a good kid - but cry wolf one too many times, no one will really care.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-10-07 06:08:24

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Firefox 41.0

Re: lonewolf-mcquade - ?

LOL, he's accused "an American banned" of hacking. He was surprised when I asked him to please not go into Kursk's main 2 maps later.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#3 2015-10-07 16:20:37

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 40.0

My  point proven... and i find that very funny TOOKIE and the video that is posted below, yes he can take that as we're jealous "he's got a video" just for him but it also shows his immature ways.  95% really don't care what he says in the game, majority of us are immune.  I just love watching all the post and rants he does in the forum "pointing" the finger at one person to another.  I'm good in air wolf, but i'm not the best by any means.  You don't know how i fly, you don't know what i look for, but i promise this, from now on everytime i see you in the server i will record my game time and post them just for you so you may see what i see.  The admins will do their job and find out if someone is "hacking" or not, leave that to them its not your job.

Thank  you for your time - BoS

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2015-10-10 19:31:58

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Hay BoS,

Lonewolf must have accused you of hacking. Put up that video you did showing you screen view. I think the best one was when you shot Tookie down, he parachutes, and you bomb him twice in the water before gunning his ass down running off the beach at Britain.

That was some bad ass flying. I’m convinced you don’t hack after watching how you have your views set up to detect targets. Maybe Wolf will look at it.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer