#61 2015-09-11 04:50:34

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 40.0

Re: Tookie Once Again!

I really don't care what you believe or not. I've dealt with online attacks in my professional life from technically skilled people who actually had the capacity and followed through. The ISP abuse processes generally work if you follow through, have a documented case, and are respectful.

my sidebar - I see you've completely forgotten about our discussion in TS yesterday, where I strongly encouraged you to try a totally different tact. (I believe that's what's best for everyone.) Instead of just going for it, you blew it off. THAT was my first inclination: to un-mute you despite our years of bad history and try to see if there was any room to sort this out in a better way. The rest of us are here to play. You've taken something that could have been settled with a beer and some b****ing between you and Tookie in TS and turned it into a thermo-nuclear war. I'm simply letting the potential victims of this circus know that if they choose they are not captive to this crazy-a** bullshit.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#62 2015-09-11 05:01:53

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Hay Icefags,

You are scared now. Read my post we don’t need a lawyer dumbass, quit listening to the imaginary voices you know that epiphany/ revelation you spoke of earlier? You know the one that told you were done here?

You should listen to that voice in your head and shut up and go away. That was the voice of reason because it realizes you are finished here.

Everyone who has read this thread is onto your feeble-minded attempt to blackmail your way back on Simple USA by threatening to crash the server.

You are pathetic

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#63 2015-09-11 06:22:11

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hay Licefags,

I have experience, as an investigator in the military and compiling you threats was easy. I already have a complaint against you ready to go the first time this server is attack bitch. You don’t know whom you are dealing with. I have put people in jail for malfeasance in office, not as a lawyer but as an investigator.

You think you are going to blackmail Simple to allow you back on the server? You have some serious problems right now.

You like to shoot your mouth off like the thoughtless fool that you are:

”The revelation I had recently hit me while counting the number of reply posts authored by you as I couldn't help but read pieces of a few of them. "No wonder his wife died!" I finally realized!”

Hey motherfucker my wife had a heart attack 12 November 2012. I did CPR on her for 20 minutes before the paramedics arrived. It was to late, she was pronounced dead at the scene.

You think that is a joke asshole? You have shown your ass for the sniveling punk you really are. I am looking forward to seeing your ass fry when you carry out your hollow threat.  Bring it on punk!

Here are your threats:

Initial ban appeal post, still there for all to read even tough you deleted the two initial threats you deleted:

”You fuck with me, I go to war with the entire server”

Second threat:

”Rather than dismissing my threat out of pocket and thereby mindlessly racketing up the ante, perhaps it will behoove the adults in the room (if there are any) to consider the core of the problem that set this whole miserable ball of hate into motion:”

Threat number three:

”It is looking like this more likely is going to end up as full on war between me and more than just TOOKIE. One way or the other, justice will be delivered. If I have to deliver it, no one will have any right to complain - you have all been duly warned.”

Threat number four:

”Operation Server Freeze is underway. I have begun to organize my tool library and resources while educating myself on the technical parameters that govern network operations of BF1942 servers. At first glance it seems that BF1942 has many vulnerabilities, so finding one that I can effectively and reliably exploit is only a matter of time.”

Threat number five:

”The only hope for you haters is that my mission to disrupt and ceaselessly crash the SiMPLE USA server using all resources and tools at my disposal will take more effort and/or time than I am willing to invest.”

Threat number six:

”I have contacted two colleagues already with detailed specifications, and I have also contacted a developer who has an existing tool that I suspect can be modified to achieve my goal and that I shall be glad to pay him for his services.”

Threat number seven:

”I regret that you will be inconvenienced if I am successful in my efforts to exact justice from individuals who are either abusive toward me or allow such abuse to continue and continue and continue. No more.”

Threat number eight:

”No longer are you all allowed to do nothing without consequences. If you admins choose to support TOOKIE, then you choose me as your enemy.”

Threat number nine:

”That other admins stand idly by while you abuse me only certifies the already perfect justification I have for the course of action now actively underway.”

Threat number ten:

”Revenge is sweet, and I like to return it 10-fold and for a prolonged period, so buckle up if I am successful. When/if the crashes and disruptions begin, rest assured that there will be no doubt as to their cause for it will be made abundantly obvious.”

Threat number eleven:

”Either something is done to prevent that from happening again, or my gaming time gets focused elsewhere so that in the not-too-distant future we can all think back to these as the good ol' days when one could still play the game with interruption. You may think that's just "rage," pit, but it already evolved into pure resolve at this point.”

Threat number twelve:

”when/if I begin attacking the server, the source of those disruptions will be made abundantly clear, there will be zero doubt as to the cause.

Threat number thirteen:

”Another thing, a DDoS attack is far less effective than what I am developing. When/if I unleash the Kracken, the game server will be endlessly pounded from random IP addresses across the globe in a way that will have it unable to operate in any meaningful way. Such attacks will appear no different than legitimate traffic, and a defense from them will take some time to devise ...but then the tactics can be easily changed so the cycle can continue.”

Threat number fourteen:

”then at least I will have a lotta' fun playing with the Kracken and exacting justice on my own. But one thing is for sure: NO ONE CAN SAY THAT I DIDN'T GIVE THEM A CHANCE. If/when the Kracken goes live, my intentions will be complete disruption until complete submission”

Threat number fifteen:

”So at this point it's a roll of the die; it's a question, can IceBags pull it off. Honestly, I believe I can, but I am not 100% certain. I am actively working on it, and I have already involved several others who are also working on it with a financial incentive as a reward. If it's possible, it will be done.”

Since you want to count my posts I counted yours, you posted 18 times and made fifteen threats to crash the server. You poor baby, you are a gutless coward. Hay asshole, you need to go crawl under that rock you slivered out from under and hope to god you never meet me in person.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2015-09-11 06:24:38)

#64 2015-09-11 07:34:56

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

I have experience, as an investigator in the military and compiling you threats was easy. I already have a complaint against you ready to go the first time this server is attack bitch. You don’t know whom you are dealing with. I have put people in jail for malfeasance in office, not as a lawyer but as an investigator.

Holy shit, I am impressed!  Until now, I had no idea of the depth of capacity and resolve you possess.  Plus, you correctly spelled "malfeasance," and that alone is worth at least one gold star.  GOOD JOB!

janet reno (TX) wrote:

You think you are going to blackmail Simple to allow you back on the server? You have some serious problems right now.

What I think is precisely what I have expressed sixteen ways to Sunday: I am sick and tired of being abused by TOOKIE.  That means, I'm not going to stand for it any longer, I'm actually taking action.  You can call it blackmail, but that is dishonest; it's called exacting justice.

You do not accept my claim though because (for whatever reason) you have had it in for me since before I ever had the first clue of even your very existence.  The Truth is, Reno, I have never, not one single time, done something to you unprovoked.  It is genuinely bemusing as to why you have provoked and provoked me some more at each and every opportunity, but that is precisely what you have done.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

You like to shoot your mouth off like the thoughtless fool that you are:

First of all, I am anything but thoughtless.  Also, whether you admit it here or try to deny it, you and I both know well that I am no fool either, but it's pretty clear that this is simply a part of the whole narrative you like to repeat.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Hey motherfucker my wife had a heart attack 12 November 2012. I did CPR on her for 20 minutes before the paramedics arrived. It was to late, she was pronounced dead at the scene.

You think that is a joke asshole? You have shown your ass for the sniveling punk you really are. I am looking forward to seeing your ass fry when you carry out your hollow threat.

Case in point, do not think for a second that I did not pause before authoring the words you correctly and accurately quoted as me having written; I absolutely thought about it.  The Truth is, I honestly have a lot of empathy for your situation; any human being having to suffer such a tragedy is something I can only begin to pretend to imagine.

Here's another Truth, though: if you think for half a second that I will allow anyone to demonstratively and repeatedly attack me, in fact ceaselessly, for absolutely no justifiable reason or cause and despite several and all attempts by me to dissuade you, and then expect observance of any such normally-observed boundaries, think again.  In other words, if you don't want to be disrespected, then stop disrespecting me.  In still other words, BACK OFF!

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Since you want to count my posts I counted yours, you posted 18 times and made fifteen threats to crash the server.

Once again, you impress me, this time with your apparently well-honed ability to count ...past ten even!  That's another gold star!

janet reno (TX) wrote:

You poor baby, you are a gutless coward.

Let's see here... 1) I'm not poor; 2) While I do not shy away from complaining, I am definitely not a baby; 3) Never has anyone ever been able to honest call me either gutless or a coward.  Other than all of it, what you wrote makes perfect sense.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Hay asshole, you need to go crawl under that rock you slivered out from under and hope to god you never meet me in person.

Sigh, you are incorrigible, I swear - it's "hey," retard, "hey."  Anyway, you seem to forget: it is not I who "slivered out from under" (not sure what that word of yours is, "slivered" ...but I bet you must, because you're smarterer and stuff).  You came at me from the Get Go and without so much as an inkling of provocation; then you relentlessly and endlessly hounded me despite my best efforts to dissuade you through persuasion and use of reason; and now you're suggesting that somehow I should feel lucky that you and I have not met in person.  First of all, I should be so lucky to meet you in person.  Second, if we were to meet in person, one thing is for certain: you would do nothing.  Don't kid yourself.

Last edited by icebags (2015-09-11 07:43:33)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#65 2015-09-11 07:55:59

Winston Smith
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

Omen wrote:

back after a week away i cant believe i have lost half an hour reading this soap opera

You're a faster reader than me!

#66 2015-09-11 08:53:20

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hello Icebags,

I just want to tell you for the record, I was married for 35 years to the most wonderful woman on the face of the earth. How dare you invoke her untimely death in one of your petulant tirades. I told you that in confidence before I found out what a creepy slimy piece of excrement you are.  You are the lowest form of life imaginable.

You run your mouth and attacked everyone on the server with threats to crash the server. You are nothing but a loud mouth and a bully. Go on delude yourself with your poor “I’m a victim” sniveling. You’re just a loud-mouthed punk. You are a big shot when you can hide behind your keyboard.

I know you better than you know yourself. I have spent more time on the toilet that you spent in the military. I have seen many snot nosed punks like you. You talk a good game but you don’t pay attention to what is being said or what you say.

See your problem is you have serious mental issues. When you applied to be an admin, in the best interest of the Simple community I responded to your application with facts easily found on the Ax and Moongamer forum. Presented with the facts of you behavioral issues you attack me. You can’t handle the truth you’re, as you like to call everyone who questions you, a “douchebag” of the first order.

You are the most immature self-absorbed sniveling punk I have ever met. It is fascinating to watch you continually make and ass out of yourself. I feel sorry for you. You are the most pitiful specimen of useless human being I have ever met. You have no sense of shame.

I hope you get some help, God knows we all need it but you are wrapped up in your delusions living in you mother’s basement. A real man would be embarrassed by your arrangement but it is your way of life. You have never been married because no woman would want to marry a man-child.

You owe everyone in this community and apology for your boorish behavior. You evaded a ban, which was your choice. Then you try some stupid blackmail gambit to get unbanned.  You have no respect for anyone not even yourself by acting like a petulant child.

All I can say at this point is grow up stupid.

#67 2015-09-11 09:19:11

Winston Smith
New Zealand
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

I've finally finished reading this thread.  With so many posts and counter-posts it's difficult to follow.

Icebags, is this a fair synopsis?

1: TOOKIE treats you unfairly by banning and kicking you for minor or nonexistent offenses.
2: The SiMPLE server admins are either taking TOOKIE's side or keeping silent, which is tantamount to taking TOOKIE's side.
3: You are blameless and faultless bar a few minor transgressions.
4: You have declared revenge and are currently conspiring to bring a severe and prolonged disruption to the SiMPLE USA server.

Also, What is your definition of a victorious resolution?

A: TOOKIE's resignation.
B: Your unbanning.
C: Successfully disrupting the server.
D: Something different.

Cheers.

#68 2015-09-11 09:23:59

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

You have no respect for anyone not even yourself...blah blah fucking blah

Not sure how many times you need to read this, but the FACT is, I had never, not even partially, slightly or to any extent what-so-fucking-ever provoked you, disrespected you or did a single thing to you, yet from the start and for months and months you have been ceaselessly attacking me in every way possible.  You have posted DOZENS of unprovoked comments.  You have even gone so far as to create a ghost account to use as a means of "down voting" my posts to lower my "reputation" score - how pathetic.

Now you can fuck right off with your pleas for respect of ANY kind.  If you were on fire, I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on you.  You have been reasoned with and warned multiple times, yet nothing has stopped your warrantless attacks.  Now you cry victim and act as though you deserve so much as an ounce of decency from me.  FUCK YOU!

If you wish to be respected, then be respectful.  Until then, you get exactly what I give to you in spades.  If you can dish it out but not take it, then it might behoove you to stop dishing it out.  But that'd be what a reasonable individual would do.  You do whatever suits you, but I am no punching bag, and I'm sure as hell not your muse.  If you choose to talk shit about me or continue to attack me without cause, then there will be no limits on my communications; but if you choose to simply leave me the fuck alone unless and until I fuck with you, that might be wiser.  You set this extreme negativity in motion, and you have kept it alive and vibrant for months now; only you can stop it.  It's your choice, but I am willing and able to accommodate either route.

Last edited by icebags (2015-09-11 09:33:15)

#69 2015-09-11 09:24:09

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

I think this has gone far enough can we stop this thread now.

#70 2015-09-11 09:39:00

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

That'd be fine by me, but if history is any guide, I would expect this thread to stay open for eternity.  It seems that whoever runs this Forum gets some kind of fulfillment from drama.  Either that or nobody knows how to lock topics.

#71 2015-09-11 12:01:14

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

icebags wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

That'd be fine by me, but if history is any guide, I would expect this thread to stay open for eternity.  It seems that whoever runs this Forum gets some kind of fulfillment from drama.  Either that or nobody knows how to lock topics.

Please stop replying to my posts as you promised.  This thread will be locked and soon I hope and the content will be preserved for future reference.
Now go and work on, what was it you called it, oh yes "Kracken 1.0"  big_smile nearly shit myself laughing at that one.  This has now just become a punching exercise for you and no longer a ban appeal and now you that are sinking that low it is time to call a halt.

Good day to you.

#72 2015-09-11 14:10:19

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

icebags wrote:

You have even gone so far as to create a ghost account to use as a means of "down voting" my posts to lower my "reputation" score - how pathetic.

I assure there are no any ghost accounts to lower your reputation. You can check it by clicking "Profile" - "Display" - "My Reputation Received".

#73 2015-09-11 15:48:14

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

nämeless wrote:
icebags wrote:

You have even gone so far as to create a ghost account to use as a means of "down voting" my posts to lower my "reputation" score - how pathetic.

I assure there are no any ghost accounts to lower your reputation. You can check it by clicking "Profile" - "Display" - "My Reputation Received".

You assure me?  LOL  Thanks for the meaningless assurance, and thanks also for the instructions I do not need.

Shit, EVERYONE's got his useless two cents to add.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#74 2015-09-11 16:02:39

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Please stop replying to my posts as you promised.

I never promised you a damn thing.  If you want me to stop replying to you, then stop talking shit and just move the fuck on already.

It never ceases to amaze me at how many complete losers feel so completely compelled to come into this thread and do nothing but talk shit while pretending to give advice.

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Now go and work on, what was it you called it, oh yes "Kracken 1.0"

LOL I happen to love the name as well.  It makes me laugh too.  And rest assured, I can walk and chew bubblegum at the same time.  Besides, it's looking like I'm not going to have to create it myself as I now have two developers who have responded positively to my requests for assistance.  I'm not exactly rushing this effort; I'm simply doing my due diligence, getting ducks in a row to best ensure the most effective solution possible.  If it takes a few weeks, that's fine by me.

I'm already planning on expanding the war to other servers as well, or at least moongamers ...just because I love that bitch Twilight  and his sidekick P0si almost as much as I love that bitch TOOKIE and his sidekick water boy Reno.  So even if it takes a few months to build (although I believe it will less than that), that's totally fine by me; payback is always good, more so if it's delayed gratification.

Now, feel free to take all the time you wish to order me around some more with your awesome advice.  It's kinda' amusing.

#75 2015-09-11 17:03:46

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 12.10240

No pleased be rest assured you will get no more advice from me but you did say :

"This is the last post I will address to you"

Anyway I feel warmly comforted by the fact that some bigger players than you have already tried to kill this game out and still it goes on namely C.W , EA Games and GameSpy so I think we can handle it collectively.  Thanks for the concern but the last I checked we don't negotiate with terrorists.

I am done

Good night.

#76 2015-09-11 17:11:42

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

Winston Smith wrote:

Icebags, is this a fair synopsis?

1: TOOKIE treats you unfairly by banning and kicking you for minor or nonexistent offenses.
2: The SiMPLE server admins are either taking TOOKIE's side or keeping silent, which is tantamount to taking TOOKIE's side.
3: You are blameless and faultless bar a few minor transgressions.
4: You have declared revenge and are currently conspiring to bring a severe and prolonged disruption to the SiMPLE USA server.

1. DING DING DING DING DING DING - BINGO!  Wow, you nailed it with #1;
2. That's perhaps a little bit of an over-simplification, but it's also fairly accurate.  The bottom line is, TOOKIE has been exceedingly abusive toward me very specifically and personally for several months at least;
3. That's a pretty big leap, one that I certainly have never claimed also.  My "fault" lies purely and absolutely in how I more often than not RESPOND to BEING ABUSED.  We all know that I do not hold back one single bit when expressing myself, and to some my hard-edged in-your-face-attitude is some kind of character flaw.  I simply disagree.  I call it standing up for myself ...despite what anyone might PERCEIVE it to be; and
4. You, sir, have a firm grasp of the obvious.

Winston Smith wrote:

What is your definition of a victorious resolution?

A: TOOKIE's resignation.
B: Your unbanning.
C: Successfully disrupting the server.
D: Something different.

Cheers.

D. It's really simple: I wish to be allowed to play the game without one particular Admin, namely TOOKIE, from ever being able to kick me, ban me, or fuck with me in ANY way through the use and abuse of his Admin privileges.  I seek not to fuck with TOOKIE but simply to be LEFT ALONE BY TOOKIE.  Nobody needs a dysfunctional douche bag pretending to act like a some kind of a responsible parent.

Over the past year or so on SiMPLE USA, I have been kicked by all other Admins combined a total of ONE (1) time and banned NEVER.  In that same period of time, TOOKIE has kicked me countless times and banned me several times.  He likes to forget about most of them because he is not the one who gets unfairly and unjustifiably kicked or banned or who has to come into this silly forum and "appeal" to a bunch of individuals who have continued to refuse to do the right thing.

What I WANT is not to spend money to go to war or to disrupt the games of others with whom I have no beef.  I have honestly tried no less than three or four times to reason with TOOKIE, to try to come to some kind of an understanding, but all attempts have been rejected except to offer as a solution that I "follow the rules."  It is a catch-22, because I do follow the rules ...despite my opinion of many of them.  This is not about IceBags and rule but about TOOKIE LOOKING for ANYTHING that he can use as an excuse to kick or ban me even for the slightest even obviously made-up "violation."  That shit is not fair, it's not right, and I am no longer willing to "turn the other cheek" or "take the high road" or whatever.  If no one else will do the right thing, then I must.

That is why the only practical option at my disposal is to contract with someone who has already written similar programs to write one for me that will finally make it possible for doing what no one else is willing to do: stop TOOKIE from abusing me.

If individuals actually considered the FACTS instead of mindlessly reacting to my anger and then trolling me when I have done nothing to them personally, if the guy who owns the server (I think his name is Tuey) actually wished for individuals on his server to have fun instead of merely using it as a means to spread Nazi propaganda as well as to provide a platform for douche bags like TOOKIE to become an abusive Admin, then there would be NO problem here, no negative energy, no effort to go to war.

Many have been victims of TOOKIE before me, but none of them had the wherewithal, know-how or conviction of character to do anything beyond leave the server for some other or quit playing the game altogether.  Quitting is not my style.  Being a victim is not my style.  My style is to meet injustice head on and to do everything within my power to prevail over evil.

While I am the first to admit that, when "inspired," I can be a major asshole to whomever is the target of my ire, but that changes not a single thing about the reality that gave cause to such outrage.  The on-line gaming community is rife with losers and degenerates with the raw and unguided impulse to pile on any time they see an opening - you, Winston, by the way, have never been one of them, which is why I have always dealt with you respectfully and hope that continues.  But some others sadly are utterly uninterested in conflict resolution; they seek only to escalate and escalate until either I shut up or game servers start crashing.

The whole thing is beyond frustrating because the whole entire problem is completely, utterly, absolutely and entirely unnecessary.  Despite how the trolls might try to color it, none of this was begun by me.  A few days ago everything was just fine; I was playing the game, having fun, playing hard, and then I was banned for nothing even close to what anyone in a million years would consider a "violation" and without warning or a kick - just BANNED FOR A DAY.  It was only after an Admin checked the log file and told me the "reason" for the 1-day ban: "taxiing to plane."

Let's talk about that "violation."  Wake Island Airfield, I'm Allied and I just finished re-taking that flag.  An empty jeep was nearby, and I got into it thinking that I would now head to North base to bring the fight there.  As I drove the jeep in a U-turn, I noticed the SBD-B plane empty and with no one anywhere near it.  I instinctively jumped out of the jeep and ran to plane so that I could be an even more effective player for my team than I would be on the ground.  I take off, fly toward where I thought the carrier to be when out of nowhere I get BANNED ...FOR A DAY.  While some of you like to bitch and whine about my being angry as fuck, none of you can expect me to be anything other than beyond fed up.

Many have fell victim to TOOKIE's compulsion to unfairly rule over others and then demand submission to his "authority" lest it be done again.  TOOKIE has no business being an Admin when he continually abuses and/or runs off anyone who dares to stand up to his abuse.  If no one else will reign him in, then I am out but will not go quietly or without a fight.

I understand and regret that others with whom I have no beef will be likely affected.  If some of you wish to hold that against me, that is unfortunate, but I have honestly tried to resolve this matter peacefully several times well ahead of this one and know no other course of action.

I have discussed this problem with countless individuals.  Many see my points and totally agree with my basic accusations and assessments; others have no interest or perhaps capacity to understand and instead pile on in order to satisfy whatever psychological impulse that drives such individuals; and there are still many who really just don't want to get involved for any number of reasons, most of which I completely understand.  But at the end of the day, I have tried and tried to resolve the issue of TOOKIE acting abusively more times now than I care to count.  There are no more cheeks left to turn; my back is against the wall ...and, whether if some would have be do other, it is not my nature to back down or to quit, especially when I have been wronged time and time again by a bully who happens to have admin privileges on a game server that I like to frequent.

If anyone has a suggestion as to how to resolve this issue, I'm all ears.  But anyone who might respond with the same insipid, hateful, ignorant bullshit as so many have already done, then please save it.  Having the pot stirred and stirred has already gotten to be boring and completely unproductive.  This issue likely will not be resolved peacefully because TOOKIE, I believe, does not want resolution, and because the server owner seems to be okay with TOOKIE behaving as he does.  TOOKIE gets some kind of satisfaction by mistreating others, and that affliction is not something that a person never changes.  I can bend, but I will never sell out in the name of peace, so this is likely going to become a bigger problem and for more than the principles in this specific fight.  But if anyone has a healthy, functional proposal, then let's hear it.

Last edited by icebags (2015-09-11 17:30:45)

#77 2015-09-11 17:32:39

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Thanks for the concern but the last I checked we don't negotiate with terrorists.

I was unaware that any of this was a negotiation.  You don't read so well.  Then again, this has already been well established.

(BB)DinkW wrote:

I am done

Good night.

It's about time you take your advice worth what I paid for it and go away.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Last edited by icebags (2015-09-11 17:38:14)

#78 2015-09-11 17:35:32

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 40.0

icebags wrote:
nämeless wrote:
icebags wrote:

You assure me?  LOL  Thanks for the meaningless assurance, and thanks also for the instructions I do not need.

Shit, EVERYONE's got his useless two cents to add.

But there are really no extra accounts to lower your reputation. As is. smile

#79 2015-09-11 17:49:45

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

nämeless wrote:

But there are really no extra accounts to lower your reputation. As is. smile

Down Votes:
5 Czar Alek
6 Reno
6 Buckshot
0 TOOKIE

To TOOKIE's credit, he has not so much as one time involved himself with such practices as down voting posts.  Alek is a know-it-all child with a chip on his shoulder and has not the experience of life to understand the pettiness and puerility of such behavior, so I almost give him a pass.  Reno and "Buckshot" are either the same individual or twins.

Look, personally I couldn't possibly care less about being "down voted" on this or any other forum.  I simply made an observation, investigated it further, and now am fairly confident that Buckshot is either in fact Reno, or he has an uncanny ability to read Reno's mind, agree with him on everything, post the same sorta' shit, and so forth.  But I could be wrong, I suppose.

#80 2015-09-11 18:23:56

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 40.0

Page 4 big_smile?

#81 2015-09-12 01:54:40

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 40.0

I want to add that I think the comments about Reno's wife are just about the lowest most stunningly petulant inexcusable thing I've EVER seen in online gaming. I spoke with Ice last night about it and brought it up, because it frankly made me sick. I related it to personal loss that I've experienced recently, and thought about how dehumanizing the words were. He either refuses to see and/or is incapable of seeing that he should apologize for that comment meaningfully. So I will do it for him, myself, and everyone else here who understands what it's like to suffer a deep personal loss like you have. I'm sorry Reno that you were subjected to that comment, there simply is no place for it in any scenario - especially not for a silly game on the stupid internet.  And I'm just a guest here, but there's just no way I could let that disgusting remark pass, in good conscience, without saying so. I hope this festering cancer of a thread is locked like Dink suggests. It's certainly not a ringing endorsement of online gaming culture and it just needs to cease. This will be my last uninvited two cents.

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2015-09-12 02:03:31)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#82 2015-09-12 02:11:19

Dakota
Player
Canada

First it was a day ban, now it's a perm ban from what I see !!  Now why is he not ban from this forum ??  Most of us read more then we play!!

#83 2015-09-12 02:21:14

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

I hope this festering cancer of a thread is locked like Dink suggests.

Indeed.  When conflicts are left unresolved, when hate and abuse lead to injustice, resentment builds and material problems increase in number and intensity.  As time moves forward, whether this thread is ever locked or not, focus on the particular matter than gave cause to the creation of this thread will be behind us and forgotten by most; but if the underlying problem itself is not addressed, then the trajectory of all of this continues down the path of a worsening cancer.

You and I have spoken at length, lonewolf, and you know well that I am genuinely interested in resolving conflict rather than allow it to metastasis into an even bigger monster.  Regrettably, though, as it seems that the only one interested in resolving this conflict in any reasonable way is me.  TOOKIE is obviously uninterested in resolving this conflict in any way ...other than for me to accept his abuse and disrespect; no others in the "chain of command" have done anything to help resolve this conflict; and instead of trying to help, some others work to avoid the conflict altogether, apparently hoping that it will go away on its own.

...but it's not going away, it remains a festering cancer.

All I ever wanted was to play without being subject to a random kick or ban from TOOKIE.  It can't be made any more clearly than that.

Last edited by icebags (2015-09-12 02:40:09)

#84 2015-09-12 02:38:10

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

Dakota wrote:

First it was a day ban, now it's a perm ban from what I see !!  Now why is he not ban from this forum ??  Most of us read more then we play!!

No one is keeping you here, Dakota.  If you are so troubled by reading, then perhaps you shouldn't tax your brain on it.  Go play and stop stressing your pretty little head.

And also, fuck off with your snarky snipes that have punctuated both of the only two threads in which I have ever posted here.  You transferring onto me your own psychological baggage is unfair, unwelcome and not tolerated.  Like a rat gnawing at my ankle, you periodically chime in and talk shit for no good reason.  Despite whatever justification you might believe you have to pile on with a mob, such abuse is unacceptable and will not go unanswered.

I never had a personal problem with you, but for whatever reason, you chose to create one.  Fair enough.

#85 2015-09-12 03:12:10

Dakota
Player
Canada

WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!  What can I say sorry?? J Reno goinig to far.... and LW have you no shame ??? Be sirious  Ice!!! was only asking a question !!!!!!!!!!!!  No worrys my litle head si making it'S mind!! ENDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Dakota (2015-09-12 03:19:27)

#86 2015-09-12 08:00:28

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

Dakota wrote:

WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!  What can I say sorry?? J Reno goinig to far.... and LW have you no shame ??? Be sirious  Ice!!! was only asking a question !!!!!!!!!!!!  No worrys my litle head si making it'S mind!! ENDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, Dakota, I'm just so tired of dealing with noise and pile on, my tolerance level is zero.  Please accept my apology, because truly I have no wish to quarrel with you.  We have always gotten along well enough on TS (which is why I didn't say something sooner), and I would prefer things to continue more on that path than on one of animosity and resentment.  Life's too short.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#87 2015-09-12 15:20:18

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 45.0

flamewar_doodle_gif_w_222_h_150.gif

#88 2015-09-12 17:13:07

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 45.0

BoS wrote:

Page 4 big_smile?

We're going to need someone to copy/paste a few thousand lines from log files.  :-)

#89 2015-09-12 20:58:22

GamerCat
Player
Sweden
Linux Chrome 44.0

icebags wrote:

Let's talk about that "violation."  Wake Island Airfield, I'm Allied and I just finished re-taking that flag.  An empty jeep was nearby, and I got into it thinking that I would now head to North base to bring the fight there.  As I drove the jeep in a U-turn, I noticed the SBD-B plane empty and with no one anywhere near it.  I instinctively jumped out of the jeep and ran to plane so that I could be an even more effective player for my team than I would be on the ground.  I take off, fly toward where I thought the carrier to be when out of nowhere I get BANNED ...FOR A DAY.  While some of you like to bitch and whine about my being angry as fuck, none of you can expect me to be anything other than beyond fed up.

Well think about how would that look like to an admin. You jump into a jeep, then ride to a plane and then jump out of the vehicle and jump into the plane! He thought that you did that intentionally. How could he have known that you were going to the other flag in the first place?

icebags wrote:

If anyone has a suggestion as to how to resolve this issue, I'm all ears.

I think you two have to rule it out as you both may be wrong. Maybe there were situations when you were right (like the example above) but Tookie didn't know about it. On the other hand there TOTALLY may have been situations when you were wrong. Almost everybody here was kicked and/or banned atleast once. If you are a very active player in the heat of the battle you may not notice yourself breaking rules. And the next time you do that Tookie may ban you instead of kicking as you have violated that rule before. Good luck with figuring things out.

#90 2015-09-12 21:09:02

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Website
Windows XP Firefox 40.0

Dakota wrote:

and LW have you no shame ???

I'm not sure what you're getting at here? My comment was serious and heartfelt. I took some time to write it meaningfully, because it struck a cord with me as I'm sure it did with a lot of people. I think folks should able to fight and disagree about this silly game on the stupid internet without going that quite that far. I think what gets lost often is that there are real live humans on the ends of each of these keyboards. Maybe It's sappy/geeky of me to interject that but I'm OK with it.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

Board footer