#1 2015-08-11 10:26:18

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 39.0

Dogfigthing:

This morning was flying against Icebag and FoTs, 2 v 1 which is fine, awesome fights.  Killed flick in one encounter and the word "impossible" comes out.  I ? why, he gave me not a real define answer.  Dogfight is an ability to out fly your enemy, its a combination of moves with the difference in views.  There are possible dozen views used in a dogfight, idk the answer flick, just sometimes you just have to have the right combination to get the upper advantage, last night Ice had my number he/she is a very good talented pilot to fight against.  I've tried to give you tips, combination of some of your fellow admins which have a "few" choice words and your belief in them, you tend to go on the frustrated side of things instead of doing things differently.  Winston i'm working on one video for you that has several lengthy time matter fights, hope you see how i fight, i know some will comment very shortly will be following this post  big_smile well keep commenting I'm tending towards MR. P side of things and not even letting it bother me anymore. kill ya on the battlefield!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer