#1 2015-07-07 18:38:26

Winston Smith
New Zealand
iOS Safari 8.0

'Merica, FUCK YEAH!!!

I lived in New Zealand for twenty one years before firing a gun.  I've been living in Japan for almost a decade and I don't think I'll ever fire a gun there.  I've been in an American territory for 48 hours and I've already fired three guns!  God bless America - but I'm glad NZ and Japan are largely gun free!

Last edited by Winston Smith (2015-07-07 19:08:00)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2015-07-07 18:44:41

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 30.0

Re: 'Merica, FUCK YEAH!!!

It's Merica. Not "Merida" tongue

#3 2015-07-07 19:07:34

Winston Smith
New Zealand
iOS Safari 8.0

Sunshine wrote:

It's Merica. Not "Merida" tongue

Haha, it's because I'm foreign!
I haven't learnt how to speak American yet.

Mmm, wonder if I can edit that...,

Yup!  I managed to edit that embarrassing slip of foreigness there!
Thanks for correcting me.

smile

Last edited by Winston Smith (2015-07-10 01:16:57)

#4 2015-07-07 19:19:10

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 30.0

Did you go to a range or something?

#5 2015-07-07 20:05:48

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11.0

or something......

#6 2015-07-07 22:47:55

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 39.0

People are too stupid and if all those aggressive bastards I see sometimes would get the right to freely buy a gun like they buy a bottle of beer in the store, they would shoot each other instead of fist fighting. smile

#7 2015-07-07 23:09:29

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

Pffftttt!!  Offcourse it's fun when you're living is some 5* hotel resort smile
Try visiting some black or spic hood and you will know how good this free-weapon gun law is wink

#8 2015-07-07 23:16:48

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 39.0

They play Battlefield in the real life.

#9 2015-07-08 00:00:49

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9.0

Law abiding gun owners know how to handle weapons and the punks are scared in some parts of the States.  An armed society is a polite society.  There is no greater right than to protect yourself , family, neighbors, and property from hostile intent.

#10 2015-07-08 00:05:39

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 43.0

He he, are you trolling us or is it that you really think like that?

#11 2015-07-08 00:29:49

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 30.0

An overwhelmingly majority of gun violence happens by those who get guns illegally. The big cities that have a majority of the crime... the ones with the tough gun control laws. Guns are used for self-defense more than harm. They protect more lives than they take. Armed citizens who use guns for self-defense rarely even shoot. Just showing or announcing you have a gun usually scares attacker away. Concealed gun laws reduce crime rates too.

We could ban guns... like England... and have a knife attack every 4mins... 130,000/year.

Last edited by Sunshine (2015-07-08 00:30:18)

#12 2015-07-08 01:02:35

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hey Sunshine,

Right on baby, when everyone is capable of packing iron, the criminals goes to no gun zones to flourish, or Obama’s Hometown of Chicago, 3 dead and 65 wounded over the holiday?

Strictest gun control regulations in the nation made Chicago the most dangerous, . ..opps I forgot …well San Francisco it is just illegal alien…Fuck, “politically correct”, real gun control is a tight shot group.

Huy

#13 2015-07-08 01:03:29

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

My politics anyway

#14 2015-07-08 08:32:55

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 39.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Law abiding gun owners know how to handle weapons and the punks are scared in some parts of the States.  An armed society is a polite society.  There is no greater right than to protect yourself , family, neighbors, and property from hostile intent.

I'd like to obtain some statistics about cases when personal legal firearms really protect from the robbers, murderers and maniacs. I think in 90% even those who carry concealed weapons can do nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=11&v=zqx9ZTjP19U

Last edited by nämeless (2015-07-08 10:36:17)

#15 2015-07-08 16:55:12

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States

nämeless wrote:
janet reno (TX) wrote:

I'd like to obtain some statistics about cases when personal legal firearms really protect from the robbers, murderers and maniacs. I think in 90% even those who carry concealed weapons can do nothing.

Here is one source from an article in 2012 :

https://www.minnpost.com/second-opinion … g-gun-home

Last edited by ATF_SurrenderMonkey (2015-07-08 16:56:25)

#16 2015-07-08 17:13:05

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 39.0

ATF_SurrenderMonkey wrote:
nämeless wrote:
janet reno (TX) wrote:

Here is one source from an article in 2012 :

https://www.minnpost.com/second-opinion … g-gun-home

I mean the percentage of cases when a legal gun might really prevent homicide. When a murderer or a robber wants to do something, he usually have advantage and no intention to say something like "get your gun naked, cowboy, I want it to be fair to equalise our chances". They just shoot and those who bought a gun are usually change their countenance and sometimes even go deep under ground inside the wooden box. It's just a fake feeling of safety and excessive responsibility due to owning something lethal that sometimes even can get you into a problem instead of the real matter. It's only my opinion cause I live in the city and I don't need to own a gun. Maybe it's more reasonable for countryside.

Last edited by nämeless (2015-07-08 17:15:59)

#17 2015-07-08 18:14:18

Serebro
iOS Safari 7.0

Exactly my thoughts. And if the gun can be legally purchased it increases the chanse that bad guys can buy them before the robbery and be armed when they break in someone's house. And you will still be unarmed because it will happen suddenly and not expected.

#18 2015-07-08 19:27:10

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 39.0

There is a worthy documentary by Michael Moore called Bowling for Columbine where he states that Amendment Two shouldn't be actual nowadays because the years of Wild West are over and there is no more need to own such a huge amount of firearms in civil society. People who think it might help them to protect themselves and their families are only considered as a bunch of customers of weapons in the interests of that very huge business of the manufacturers, sellers and authorities that lobbying its further well-being. The Northern neighbours from Canada have no such a problem because of wiser politics, I even heard of the fact there are a lot of quiet towns in the country where people don't even lock their doors at night with no guns inside. If the wise government really wants to solve this problem, the authorities would never say "here is a gun, protect yourself", because they will try to disarm or at least reduce the amount of something that might help people to kill each other. You may say people kill people in any way, but using guns they do it much more productively. I repeat, it's just my humble opinion and I don't pretend to be enlightened and don't tell you what to do because it's actually not my business.

#19 2015-07-08 21:15:16

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 30.0

Concealed carried guns stop/prevent 200,000 sexual assaults every year. I'd love the ability to pull out a gun before a shitbag pulls out his dick.

#20 2015-07-08 21:32:18

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 39.0

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution is not written to protect yourselves in your own home. When the framers of the Constitution wrote this Amendment it was with great consideration of the future of this Country. (Michael Moore is not of the level of intelligence of the framers here in the USA. Most of us consider him to be a dork) The intent of the Second Amendment is to allow the citizenry of this Country access to weapons for the purpose of defending against a tyrannical government, NOT self protection from Mr. Bad Guy. The lessons learned from English rule here in America from over seas, and how a Government of the People, by the People and for the People necessitated this Amendment to ensure their vision for the Country and its growth would succeed. Private Militias (Minutemen where I live) are supported by this Amendment.
  Most Americans do not even know their own Constitution and it pisses me off how few even understand the purpose of this Amendment. It has NOTHING to do with protecting your family or self in your home. That right is understood by all civilized humans, not given by the Government. Perhaps everyone her in the USA should READ the Amendment!!!
   We have lots of places here in the US where you can sleep at night and not lock your doors. Come to think of it, its pretty darned rare I lock my own at night. However where I was born in Trenton New Jersey, the doors AND windows were locked every night.
  To address the value of thwarting crime with defensive weapons, (guns either open carry or concealed) see below. Yes I know most articles are agenda driven but if you were to GOOGLE the topic, you will find many links. Both Pro and Con. (and a TON of propaganda as Nameless had said in an earlier post. So right you are there even if it was not about this topic. Propaganda is so powerful!!!)  Use common sense as in all topics to interpret the truth if possible. I own guns and most of my friends and associates do as well. None of us have ever been injured or have killed anyone else. I do not fear guns when I see them on a person any more than I fear that individual person. I do however know that flashing ownership and possession of a gun, when a low life piece of shit is looking to take advantage of a situation is very quickly halted when the gun is seen by the dypshyt at least on two occasions in my life. Funny how an opportunist sees the opportunity is not as easy as it may have initially appeared. ALL of the opinions in my post are simply that. An opinion. The Constitution is written.
  Winston buddy, wished the USA was like New Zealand too but,............its not.

http://rense.com/general76/mths.htm

Last edited by Pleiades53 (2015-07-08 21:44:06)

#21 2015-07-08 23:00:50

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States

nämeless wrote:

There is a worthy documentary by Michael Moore called Bowling for Columbine where he states that Amendment Two shouldn't be actual nowadays because the years of Wild West are over and there is no more need to own such a huge amount of firearms in civil society. People who think it might help them to protect themselves and their families are only considered as a bunch of customers of weapons in the interests of that very huge business of the manufacturers, sellers and authorities that lobbying its further well-being. The Northern neighbours from Canada have no such a problem because of wiser politics, I even heard of the fact there are a lot of quiet towns in the country where people don't even lock their doors at night with no guns inside. If the wise government really wants to solve this problem, the authorities would never say "here is a gun, protect yourself", because they will try to disarm or at least reduce the amount of something that might help people to kill each other. You may say people kill people in any way, but using guns they do it much more productively. I repeat, it's just my humble opinion and I don't pretend to be enlightened and don't tell you what to do because it's actually not my business.

dmn nameless....you lost me at "...worthy documentary by Michael Moore..."

#22 2015-07-09 09:56:41

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 39.0

Sunshine wrote:

Concealed carried guns stop/prevent 200,000 sexual assaults every year. I'd love the ability to pull out a gun before a shitbag pulls out his dick.

I am not sure what do you mean by "sexual assault". Does it mean that every time you see a merry redneck Casanova rolling his balls to you with intention to take a closer look at your arse you always pull your gun out?

#23 2015-07-09 11:34:34

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 30.0

nämeless wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

I am not sure what do you mean by "sexual assault". Does it mean that every time you see a merry redneck Casanova rolling his balls to you with intention to take a closer look at your arse you always pull your gun out?

Uh.. no.

#24 2015-07-09 12:11:33

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 39.0

Sunshine wrote:
nämeless wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Uh.. no.

So what then?

#25 2015-07-09 12:45:54

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 30.0

nämeless wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Uh.. no.

So what then?

It specifically deals with 1st degree sexual assault. 1st degree sexual assault is rape or unwanted sexual contact that causes injuries or unwanted sexual contact by using or threatening to use a deadly weapon or unwanted sexual contact aided by another individual.

#26 2015-07-09 13:04:00

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 39.0

Sunshine wrote:
nämeless wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Uh.. no.

So what then?

It specifically deals with 1st degree sexual assault. 1st degree sexual assault is rape or unwanted sexual contact that causes injuries or unwanted sexual contact by using or threatening to use a deadly weapon or unwanted sexual contact aided by another individual.

In this case I think the rapper hmmm... raper some violent person will try to disarm his victim by punching the head with a brick from behind. I think they also never say "I want to rape you, have you got a gun?".

#27 2015-07-09 13:31:50

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 30.0

nämeless wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
nämeless wrote:

So what then?

In this case I think the rapper hmmm... raper some violent person will try to disarm his victim by punching the head with a brick from behind. I think they also never say "I want to rape you, have you got a gun?".

Of course they'll try to disarm if they know about the gun but I doubt a majority don't think their victim has a gun. In fact, I think people who do attack women do so because they don't view us as much of a threat and don't expect a great deal of defense.

#28 2015-07-09 13:49:24

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 39.0

Sunshine wrote:
nämeless wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Of course they'll try to disarm if they know about the gun but I doubt a majority don't think their victim has a gun. In fact, I think people who do attack women do so because they don't view us as much of a threat and don't expect a great deal of defense.

I think you live in a very fabulous place where the rapists run toward to the victims from 16 feet pretty fast and yell "I want to rape you" and the victims have pretty good reaction. I mean in case of rape your gun is useless. There will be one more rapist with a gun then. Your gun. smile

P. S. Rapist! Not rapper, not raper. Rapist! Fuck English, yes! I just forgot how it sounds in English and how should I call people who rape people. smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGzeyO3pGzw

Last edited by nämeless (2015-07-09 13:56:00)

#29 2015-07-09 13:59:17

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 30.0

It happens. Many women save their lives or prevent horrible shit thanks to being armed. You can believe what you want.

The gun doesn't even necessarily need to be fired. In most cases just pulling the gun stops them.

And obviously they dont act like some nice warning rapist. Thats just stupid

Last edited by Sunshine (2015-07-09 14:00:42)

#30 2015-07-09 14:04:17

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 39.0

Sunshine wrote:

It happens. Many women save their lives or prevent horrible shit thanks to being armed. You can believe what you want.

The gun doesn't even necessarily need to be fired. In most cases just pulling the gun stops them.

The rape scene is not usually a street of the city where you have enough time and space to pull your gun out. It's usually a car, building or a park footpath. The rapist knows he can be in danger too and he does his business with no chance for a victim.

Board footer