#1 2014-02-13 14:31:35

Jedai
Player
France
Windows XP Firefox 27.0

Ban du serveur SiMPLE BF1942

Je viens vers vous pour de vous demander une faveur pour mon ami et confrère " Caparzo " de la team ={GdA}= de day of defeat qui a été banni de votre serveur SIMPLE tank map aberden le mercredi 12 février vers 23H50.

Je désirerai que vous retiriez son ban car ce joueur est vraiment clean sur tous les plans et il ne voit pas l'erreur qu'il a pu faire ce soir là.

Nous avons le serveur BF1942 multiplay::Origin [Fr] (GdA) et nous prenons du plaisir à venir jouer sur votre serveur et ce serait dommage que nous ne puissions plus venir à cause de ce ban qui pour nous reste uns cause inconnue.

En vous remerciant de tenir compte de ma demande

cordialement

Jedai

I come towards you for to wonder a favor for my friend and colleague " Caparzo " of the team = { GdA} = of day of defeat who was banished from your waiter(server) SIMPLE tank map aberden on Wednesday, February 12th at about 11:50 pm.

I shall wish(desire) that you remove his(her,its) proclamation(round of applause) because this player is really squeaky clean on all the plans and he does not see the error which he was able to make this evening there.

We have the multiplay waiter(server) BF1942:: Origin [ Fr] ( GdA) and we take some pleasure to come to play on your waiter(server) and it would be it's a pity that we cannot come any more because of this proclamation(round of applause) which for us remains some cause unknown.

Thank you to take into account my demand(request)

Cordially

Jedai

Last edited by Jedai (2014-02-13 19:26:06)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2014-02-13 15:26:48

LL22
Windows XP Firefox 27.0

Re: Ban du serveur SiMPLE BF1942

Salut Jedai, il serait plus approprié de poster une requête à propos d'un ban dans la bonne section smile
http://team-simple.org/forum/viewforum.php?id=4

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer