#61 2013-08-06 21:34:49

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Re: Beliefs ?

Speak for yourself Bread. I fight bears and lions with my hands on a regular basis smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#62 2013-08-06 21:44:25

Telrin
Russia

You have live in a very harsh surroundings, Sunshine smile

#63 2013-08-06 21:49:44

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Sunshine wrote:

Speak for yourself Bread. I fight bears and lions with my hands on a regular basis smile

Well I sometimes fight ummmm Drug-addicts for high kill ratio (In real life.... or maybe not) smile
And LOL for the joke. big_smile

#64 2013-08-06 21:52:52

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Telrin wrote:

You have live in a very harsh surroundings, Sunshine smile

I live in harsh surroundings, a Dutch city were girls slap you in the face if u try to make a funny joke, 1/10 chance.
Or if I go on holiday in America it takes many minutes to walk to the beach,and many people who call others the N word before I am finally there. yikes

#65 2013-08-06 21:53:59

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

I have no doubt that you get slapped.

#66 2013-08-06 21:57:08

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Sunshine wrote:

I have no doubt that you get slapped.

I'm insulted wink.
But the girls always want to have BREAD for breakfast 9/10 chance (OH YEAH im really so good looking) XD lmao

#67 2013-08-06 22:15:33

s[sk]
Rival
Slovakia

Blind Eddy wrote:
nämeless wrote:

I think it's weird to believe in something that doesn't even exist.

If God didn't exist, I wouldn't believe in him big_smile Not only do I believe that He exists, I also believe that He is omnipotent and perfect in all His infinite attributes.

We were talking about "default settings". My default setting when I grew up was no religion at all. I manually switched to Islam when I was 12 because God made perfect sense to me ever since I was a little child. I see proof of His existence all round me, in each and every individual, in each and every object there is.

If you open any medical book, you'll see how complex the human body is and how all the different body parts work together to make us function the way we do. And this is just us humans, there are so many things in this universe that function so perfectly that to me there is no doubt that there is a higher being that controls all this.

I respect if people do not believe in God, for everyone is responsible for his own life. However, sometimes I see that people get very emotional when God is mentioned. I wonder why, if these people don't even believe that He exists?

please google me some saddest smile you can find, thank you

#68 2013-08-06 22:16:46

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Sunshine wrote:

Your that girl from Terminator 3 who kills everyone wink and everything.

#69 2013-08-06 22:19:54

seventy

s[sk] wrote:

I am who I am, buddy.

#70 2013-08-06 22:20:45

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

s[sk] wrote:
Blind Eddy wrote:
nämeless wrote:

I think it's weird to believe in something that doesn't even exist.

If God didn't exist, I wouldn't believe in him big_smile Not only do I believe that He exists, I also believe that He is omnipotent and perfect in all His infinite attributes.

We were talking about "default settings". My default setting when I grew up was no religion at all. I manually switched to Islam when I was 12 because God made perfect sense to me ever since I was a little child. I see proof of His existence all round me, in each and every individual, in each and every object there is.

If you open any medical book, you'll see how complex the human body is and how all the different body parts work together to make us function the way we do. And this is just us humans, there are so many things in this universe that function so perfectly that to me there is no doubt that there is a higher being that controls all this.

I respect if people do not believe in God, for everyone is responsible for his own life. However, sometimes I see that people get very emotional when God is mentioned. I wonder why, if these people don't even believe that He exists?

sad-clown.jpg
Here u go Perfect 'creepy clown' smile

#71 2013-08-06 22:21:53

dary
Player
Website

666 post eddie... oh oh

#72 2013-08-06 22:28:20

dary
Player
Website

Blind Eddy wrote:

So you are telling you know that god exist? How do you know it? And why do you write him with a capital? And "he" and "his" with a capital. You scare me with your 666. And how do you know it is no "she"?

If he is perfect, why are so many people suffering in this world?

Last edited by dary (2013-08-06 22:29:18)

#73 2013-08-06 22:30:46

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

Blind Eddy wrote:

I manually switched to Islam when I was 12 because God made perfect sense to me ever since I was a little child.

What do you think about Muhammad the prophet and his 9-year-old wife?

#74 2013-08-06 22:34:36

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

Religion is based on faith. If you don't have it, then it's impossible to explain it.

If you don't believe, fine. If you do believe, fine. I still think you should go make me a sandwich either way.

#75 2013-08-06 22:34:38

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

dary wrote:
Blind Eddy wrote:

So you are telling you know that god exist? How do you know it? And why do you write him with a capital? And "he" and "his" with a capital. You scare me with your 666. And how do you know it is no "she"?

No insult Eddy but how do you explain gays/down-syndrum people/and that for example people look different like black and white people.
If God exists would he then not give me information about his existence.
How does a god accept people that obey other gods.
How do you explain that God created Adam and Eve if about the bible as first people that means that they are probably P filles or else they wouldnt have made so many kids.
How do you explain invisible things like Black-Holes.. For the pervs not that.
How do explain more than 1 universe.
Why would a God create many planets like Mars or Jupiter without any life.
How can a God accept things like America bombing Japan with Atom Bombs

Last edited by Flying Dutch BREAD (2013-08-06 22:35:46)

#76 2013-08-06 22:36:40

dary
Player
Website

Sunshine wrote:

Religion is based on faith. If you don't have it, then it's impossible to explain it.

If you don't believe, fine. If you do believe, fine. I still think you should go make me a sandwich either way.

Do you have internet in the kitchen?

#77 2013-08-06 22:37:32

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Sunshine wrote:

Double BREAD xD. But i once believed to in HIM i was Christian, but the ways of nature (wow that sounded gay) and the ways of Astronomy made me lose my faith

#78 2013-08-06 22:37:40

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

dary wrote:

Do you have internet in the kitchen?

The wireless can reach in there.

#79 2013-08-06 22:40:38

dary
Player
Website

big_smile nice

How is faith impossible to explain? They just don't believe in it and that's all.

You can believe in it but you can not know it. That is the point. And there are many people out there trying to convince you to believe in something, which they don't know that it exist. As long as nobody harm anyone or annoys anyone I am fine with it.

#80 2013-08-06 22:41:06

Denny
Croatia

I agree with 70, i just had 1st two sacraments in church, but i wasnt a believer(been to church 3 times)and i did all nasty shit when i was a kid, i kinda started to go to church when i was 16, with help of my friend, and i became a better person.
I was kinda atheist, i didnt care about anything, but that darwin theory and all those stuff never made sense to me, idd rather be laughed at for believing in God, than for believing we envolved from monkeys...I could laugh at atheist for believing in this, but i dont, i dont get so much excited about atheist how he gets excited about catholic.

If ur an atheist, its ok, but its important that u are a good and honest person, no matter you dont believe in God.

#81 2013-08-06 22:44:04

seventy

I knew I should have stayed out of this discussion, I knew it from the beginning lol But I felt I had to throw in my 45 cents to let you know that some people think quite differently about this issue.

I am not going to continue to post in this thread, not out of cowardice or disrespect for you, because I respect all of you, but because I know threads like these will be a never-ending story. I hope you guys won't get mad or something smile

#82 2013-08-06 22:46:07

Denny
Croatia

Flying Dutch BREAD wrote:
dary wrote:
Blind Eddy wrote:

No insult Eddy but how do you explain gays/down-syndrum people/and that for example people look different like black and white people.
How do you explain that God created Adam and Eve if about the bible as first people that means that they are probably P filles or else they wouldnt have made so many kids.

have you ever heard of evil? people do bad stuff, you really blame God for all the evil happening?

#83 2013-08-06 22:47:50

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Denny wrote:

I agree with 70, i just had 1st two sacraments in church, but i wasnt a believer(been to church 3 times)and i did all nasty shit when i was a kid, i kinda started to go to church when i was 16, with help of my friend, and i became a better person.
I was kinda atheist, i didnt care about anything, but that darwin theory and all those stuff never made sense to me, idd rather be laughed at for believing in God, than for believing we envolved from monkeys...I could laugh at atheist for believing in this, but i dont, i dont get so much excited about atheist how he gets excited about catholic.

If ur an atheist, its ok, but its important that u are a good and honest person, no matter you dont believe in God.

Am I the only one then who was forced to be a Christian. Well i mean back then it was much easier to explain anything, but I rather find out on my own than believe that a God did everything whats around me today.
And about the Darwin theory : lol my ass off everytime im reading it, cause i doesnt make any sense neither does the normal evolution theory to me cause how can from a rocky bottom with nothing jellyfish begin to exist.

So I stay with my theory. Maybe I am God and I just dont know it yet.

If I must choose between believer or non-believer, I choose believer faster.

#84 2013-08-06 22:49:40

Denny
Croatia

Blind Eddy wrote:

I knew I should have stayed out of this discussion, I knew it from the beginning lol But I felt I had to throw in my 45 cents to let you know that some people think quite differently about this issue.

I am not going to continue to post in this thread, not out of cowardice or disrespect for you, because I respect all of you, but because I know threads like these will be a never-ending story. I hope you guys won't get mad or something smile

true, me too, i will not be silent and i dont hide my religion, and i knew i could post much stuff about your never ending question how do u know God exists, why is there sick hungry people, why people kill eachother...
infact i dont know why XXXX started this thread, he could atleast say he is atheist too,
i just want to say that we should forget about this and just play this game and enjoy it, i like each other of you in some ways, and idd like that we dont judge eachother neither for religion, nationality etc and just enjoy in game.

#85 2013-08-06 22:53:02

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Denny wrote:
Flying Dutch BREAD wrote:
dary wrote:

have you ever heard of evil? people do bad stuff, you really blame God for all the evil happening?

Wtf I dont blame them I am just giving my reasons why I quitted my life as a Christian, He the allmighty was not there when I needed him most.
When my Grandmother died of cancer when my Grandfather died, when members of my familly I dont know were shot down during second world war to defend my country from falling apart, When I lost my girlfriend cause she cheated on me.
Denny He was never there for me, for God if u are there like I want to believe and did believe once in the past, U cant let your people suffer for useless reasons.

#86 2013-08-06 23:01:42

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Denny wrote:
Blind Eddy wrote:

true, me too, i will not be silent and i dont hide my religion, and i knew i could post much stuff about your never ending question how do u know God exists, why is there sick hungry people, why people kill eachother...
infact i dont know why XXXX started this thread, he could atleast say he is atheist too,
i just want to say that we should forget about this and just play this game and enjoy it, i like each other of you in some ways, and idd like that we dont judge eachother neither for religion, nationality etc and just enjoy in game.

XXXXX started this tread to give us a BRAIN-CRASH.

infact i dont know why XXXX started this thread, he could atleast say he is atheist too. << I totaly agree with this one.

#87 2013-08-06 23:11:02

dary
Player
Website

Usually i don't talk about religion because it is something you believe and not know... so everyone can believe what he wants.

I just wanted to make sure that nobody can know if there is a god for 100% and everyone has different suggestions about god. Christian think that god is judging us from the heaven and says if we go to hell or heaven. That is bullshit for me.

I believe in something but not like religions want to tell us. I just don't need a religion and i don't like the most religions because of their bad history (crusades, burning of witches). Religions were invented because back then there were no laws and religions were perfect to rule people. But many people abuse religions to get mighty and rich. But basically a religion is good thing.

Btw. buddhists don't believe in god. So you don't have to believe in god to be a good human being.

If you want to be a good person, stop eating meat. big_smile

#88 2013-08-06 23:11:58

Denny
Croatia

bud wrote:
Denny wrote:

yes. this is why the engineers put in a "belief" center in our brains, less risk for chaos and inappropriate behavior.

Even if its true what u say, its still better to have me like this, than to have me drinking, using drugs and being on streets everyday.
people differ, some have everything in their life, cosy life, computer,tv...why bother about anything or believe, some have a bit harder childhood or some life moments and find a God as a help.

@dutchy- exactly what i said above, you have cosy life i could say, old people die you know, i never met my 2nd granpa, my country has been thru war 18 years ago, you are mentioning 2nd world war, and if ur hardest moment is when girl left u than u really live cosy life man...

Like i sad, ill stop discussing cause it leads to nowhere, i love u all and lets enjoy bf wink

#89 2013-08-06 23:13:05

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website

dary wrote:

If you want to be a good person, stop eating meat. big_smile

Heathen!

#90 2013-08-06 23:13:22

Flying Dutch BREAD
Player
Netherlands

Denny wrote:
bud wrote:
Denny wrote:

yes. this is why the engineers put in a "belief" center in our brains, less risk for chaos and inappropriate behavior.

Even if its true what u say, its still better to have me like this, than to have me drinking, using drugs and being on streets everyday.
people differ, some have everything in their life, cosy life, computer,tv...why bother about anything or believe, some have a bit harder childhood or some life moments and find a God as a help.

@dutchy- exactly what i said above, you have cosy life i could say, old people die you know, i never met my 2nd granpa, my country has been thru war 18 years ago, you are mentioning 2nd world war, and if ur hardest moment is when girl left u than u really live cosy life man...

Like i sad, ill stop discussing cause it leads to nowhere, i love u all and lets enjoy bf wink

@Denny it was the freaking hottest girl at high school back in the days.
BREAD LEAVES THIS TOPIC ONCE AND FOR ALL.....
LETS ONCE MORE LOOK AT THE GLORY OF BREAD.
like I said last post on this topic over and out

Last edited by Flying Dutch BREAD (2013-08-06 23:14:43)

Board footer