#1 2012-02-28 18:31:33

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Battle of Britain, Gazala and Midway maps retouched

Battle of Britain was added another fighter plane to axis main base and less Ju-88 bombers spawn. In Gazala lots of changes to detail. In Midway, now 6 planes spawn at each carrier, the spawn time of the carrier, if destroyed, was reduced to half and another AA gun was placed near the island radar bunker.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-02-29 11:49:18

Hiba
Finland

Re: Battle of Britain, Gazala and Midway maps retouched

Played Gazala and Midway yesterday, didn't notice anything different on Gazala allied from pilots point of view (map is very good already), but Midway changes were great. The islands changed ownership all the time, there was always big dogfights above them, and generally the map was much more fun.

The server crashes a lot after map change, maybe at least 50% of the time.

#3 2012-02-29 17:31:21

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Re: Battle of Britain, Gazala and Midway maps retouched

Gazala map was already finished the past Tuesday, that's why you did not notice. It was heavily changed, mainly more tanks, planes and AA guns at main bases. I'm glad you like both map changes. I'll try to correct some maps, as soon as possible, which in my opinion, are not good, like El Alamein, Guadalcanal, Coral Sea and Liberation of Caen.
Unfortunately, the server crashes on average 10 times daily. Curiously, last Friday and Sunday it only crashed 6 and 4 times, respectively, and the server was almost full throughout the day.

Board footer