#1 2016-07-15 12:27:12

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 51.0

Today I love France.

My thoughts and heart goes out to all the families and children affected by the atrocities in Nice. My thoughts and sympathy to all my friends in France and our French friends here on the forum.
//Pete

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-07-15 13:25:27

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Android Chrome 51.0

Re: Today I love France.

Thx buddy my family live there but they wasnt on this horrible accident

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2016-07-15 13:59:12

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 38.0

Notre forte solidarité aux victimes et a tous les français!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2016-07-15 14:03:15

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 38.0

Alvarez, on est content que ta famille et toi alliez bien

#5 2016-07-15 18:41:45

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 51.0

Its very pathetic to see how everyone are sad when this happens in france or any other European country, and noone pay any attention when it hit some non eu state. Even saddest when someone accuse islam for that. Say whatever you want for my words, but things like this is just result of EU/ USA , terror policy in middle east and north africa. Its getting back like boomerang. And will more every day...

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#6 2016-07-16 11:28:40

Coco
France
Windows 10 Chrome 51.0

You're welcome to love France tomorrow also. Well, I have my days too smile

Thanks for those kind messages. Enjoy your vacation

#7 2016-07-16 13:45:39

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Windows 10 Chrome 51.0

Alvarez-Latino wrote:

Thx buddy my family live there but they wasnt on this horrible accident

glad to see you survived smile

#8 2016-07-16 16:11:34

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Vojislav wrote:

Its very pathetic to see how everyone are sad when this happens in france or any other European country, and noone pay any attention when it hit some non eu state. Even saddest when someone accuse islam for that. Say whatever you want for my words, but things like this is just result of EU/ USA , terror policy in middle east and north africa. Its getting back like boomerang. And will more every day...

You're an idiot

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#9 2016-07-16 17:04:06

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 51.0

Vojislav wrote:

That is true, only that Europe has to do what the USA wants. The EU-countries are puppets of the USA.

The bombing of innocent civilians cause a lot of hate in Islamic countries etc... but still if you take a look at Saudia Arabia, they have not so much problems and they work together with the USA, still they live by the Sharia and have barbaric laws. So they are not only crazy because of the hate, this religion spreads violence too with their Sharia-laws.

The most important thing to solve problems is just to talk and to listen! But it also means that both sides have to change to find a solution. If now in this case the Islam won't change and accept European laws, there will be a lot of trouble in the EU. I don't blame the "refugees", i blame the people who are responsible for this refugee crises.

If you want to know who is responsible for this crises just ask yourself who started killing Gaddafi etc. and cause a lot of trouble in those countries? In our media they talk like Gaddafi was Saddam2... actually he did a lot good things to his country Libya. He was working on a big project to deliver the whole north Africa with water and the USA didn't like that they were independend. Libya was rich in all kinds of resources.

The European crises is wanted to weaken Europe and that makes the USA stronger.

Last edited by dary (2016-07-16 17:08:23)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#10 2016-07-16 17:07:48

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 38.0

Zatoichi, please respect other people and their point of wiew, thanks

#11 2016-07-16 17:12:48

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 51.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

Zatoichi, please respect other people and their point of wiew, thanks

He is a troll who is isn't even aware of that he is troll.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#12 2016-07-16 19:23:23

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 51.0

dary wrote:
Vojislav wrote:

That is true, only that Europe has to do what the USA wants. The EU-countries are puppets of the USA.

The bombing of innocent civilians cause a lot of hate in Islamic countries etc... but still if you take a look at Saudia Arabia, they have not so much problems and they work together with the USA, still they live by the Sharia and have barbaric laws. So they are not only crazy because of the hate, this religion spreads violence too with their Sharia-laws.

The most important thing to solve problems is just to talk and to listen! But it also means that both sides have to change to find a solution. If now in this case the Islam won't change and accept European laws, there will be a lot of trouble in the EU. I don't blame the "refugees", i blame the people who are responsible for this refugee crises.

If you want to know who is responsible for this crises just ask yourself who started killing Gaddafi etc. and cause a lot of trouble in those countries? In our media they talk like Gaddafi was Saddam2... actually he did a lot good things to his country Libya. He was working on a big project to deliver the whole north Africa with water and the USA didn't like that they were independend. Libya was rich in all kinds of resources.

The European crises is wanted to weaken Europe and that makes the USA stronger.

Agree but they are allies  just until they are giving their oil almost for free . That is enough for usa/eu/un to close eyes on facts where are real fundamentalist with feudal laws, where  people get hands cut for steal , or hitting by rocks for other things.I know for gaddafi and i remember how USA/EU were happy to see ''dictator'' down, especially france , italy with their criminal bombing role or years before USA/Britain when burned down iraq where almost million civilians are killed, more than 4,5 million refugees. And when things like this happens in france or countries directly involved they are all surprised .They must expect Flowers from them. I didnt heard that germany had their role in bombing these countries in '' arab spring'' or in Iraq , that is probably reason why germany is spared for now, or i didnt heard for such attacks

Last edited by Vojislav (2016-07-16 21:03:06)

#13 2016-07-17 01:20:07

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 47.0

I agree with Vojislav. Everybody loves France these days but nobody gives a fuck about what's going on in the third world countries with third class people. Nobody wants to know they suffer from the same things almost every day.

#14 2016-07-17 01:42:03

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

No I said idiots because people don't realize whether or not you ever interacted with islam at all or held no ill will towards it, it will still arbitrarily attack you as a non muslim, the guy had a family, he wasnrt victimized by the war on terror, it says in the quran, as the lorry driver believed as well, that the best a muslim man can do is carry out jihad on infidels seeking martyrdom and paradise, this is a 1400 year old patten, honestly you really think their belief system really has anything to do with western foreign policy, you basically victim blame and sink to the low minded view of the enemy that they are somehow entitled, dude, islamo supremacy is a tradition around since muhammed ,it is the religion of hundreds of millions still, it is exactly how islam spread, it was attacking and purging groups around it long before it ever encountered anything European
learn your history and your religious scripture because those of you thinking politicians are to blame for mass murder of the innocent for waging war on those waging mass murder of the innocent, have no clue what you are talking about
nearly all of them are self radicalized or group brainwashed, most Al-Qaeda operatives of 9/11 were middle to upper class backgrounds, they were never poor, the west never bombed them, you guys need to get a clue

#15 2016-07-17 07:26:23

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 7 Cyberfox 44.0

WE need a someone like zody for zatoichi

#16 2016-07-17 12:15:41

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 51.0

ABAS wrote:

WE need a someone like zody for zatoichi

Let him talk. You know he is not right so why do you bother?

And by the way, as long as he does not use the basics of punctuation and formatting I will not read his posts anyway and you should probably do the same.

Just ignore him.

#17 2016-07-17 12:55:32

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 7 Cyberfox 44.0

Zody wrote:

Let him talk. You know he is not right so why do you bother?

Problem is that i dont understand his sentenes

#18 2016-07-17 13:22:42

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 38.0

In fact we cant realise what is happening for example in Liban, Syria, Somaly, etc cause media are focused only at EU and USA.USA does not own the world(Not exactly), But multinational companies do.Carlin said: The Politicians exist to make you think you have freedom of choice.You dont.You have owners who own you.
Sometimes political and economic powers meet together and that is holy shit.
But even if all this is true, whats wrong to express sadness and solidariety for victims in France?Very often we dont know whats happening in the world, what attrocities and homecides are made etc, BUT THATS NOT OUR BAD- they just dont show it to us...

Theres nothing intelligent to say about a massacre - Kurt Vonnegut

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2016-07-17 13:24:52)

#19 2016-07-17 13:27:09

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 38.0

Vojislav wrote:

Even saddest when someone accuse islam for that. Say whatever you want for my words, but things like this is just result of EU/ USA , terror policy in middle east and north africa. Its getting back like boomerang. And will more every day...

I agree.

#20 2016-07-17 20:57:49

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

You Euro dingbats are such apologists for islam, and Zody, I am right, learn your fucking islamic history already, pay attention man, cause wow, you guys are just, completely blind, ohh its all the US, that's what made muhammed had written down for him (cause he was illiterate, a religions idol) 1400 years ago, that there are passages saying to kill gay people, and Jews, and other non muslims, as non muslims, for the sin of being an unbeliever, and even ones to kill its own people, should they prove unislamic enough, YES ALL OF THAT STUFF AND ITS EFFECTS STARTING 1400 YEARS AGO
Its actually 100% the Bush gov't fault, yes
(btw, i'm no conservative, I'm a pro choice for women to choose liberal type, I'm anti pro life, I still know what the fuck I'm talking about, clearly you guys don't though)

#21 2016-07-17 22:15:44

red_army
Belgium
Windows 7 Firefox 47.0

NOOO the dinosaurs are dead???? Your fault Zatoichi!!! :'(

Board footer