#1 2016-04-15 19:52:56

JawBreaker
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 49.0

Happy to See Server Back

It's good to see your server back, OG.

Always got your back, you know that.

If I can help you out .. in any way .. reach out.

Keep your bottom low .. thumpin' .. to the beat .. on time ..

The music, for a bass, is in between the notes.

Create *TENSION* with a climb .. then .. relieve that tension and return to the root.

That's a bass player.

JB

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2016-04-15 20:20:03

douglaskirk
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

Re: Happy to See Server Back

24 players max ?  it s normal ?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2016-04-15 22:35:33

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

JawBreaker wrote:

It's good to see your server back, OG.

The community appreciates the support!

Remember, it's our server. It's what we put into it. In no way shape whatsoever is it "my" server. It's nothing without the work tuia does, the communication and efforts of KarMa / Pit Viper, and the attendance and attitudes of the great admins and public players.

Thanks all for making it happen.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#4 2016-04-15 22:47:21

douglaskirk
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

douglaskirk wrote:

oops, my mistake, sorry

well said oscar.

Last edited by douglaskirk (2016-04-15 22:49:59)

#5 2016-04-15 23:22:11

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

I expect that number will return to normal in short order douglas.
Thanks for YOUR efforts too!
:-)

douglaskirk wrote:

#6 2016-04-15 23:24:14

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

And thanks to all folks who helped, suggested, volunteer their time and game experience and to those regular and straight up players whom contribute to the great experience at SiMPLE. Its a good life.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#7 2016-04-15 23:52:53

Russ
Jack-of-all-trades
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 49.0

Here's a video to celebrate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfu4poRtfbk

Escaping a turning battle with )3liskin's mustang and just randomly dropping bombs for his entertainment. senile senior discovered that they have to land somewhere.

#8 2016-04-16 00:30:25

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

LMAO

#9 2016-04-17 06:44:42

JawBreaker
Player
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 49.0

Here OG .. personal message for all to see. I thought you would get a kick out of it. The forum is .. secretive .. but .. it is about to happen ..

You know what, man ... I'm about to launch some worlwide multimedia extravaganza on the planet this summer .. it will define the year of 2016 worldwide. You know why? So that I can send for the woman I love in Ohio and send my daughter in Ohio briefcases full of $20 bills. This shit is no fucking joke. Look back, man .. you think I can't do it? Who built radio stations? Who built golf magazines? Who was that motherfucker? Yeah, some cop's kid from some DUMBASS town called "Lodi". I am about to launch shit in to the cyberspace of humanity .. and I have heard ENOUGH about Detroit. I'm here because you fuckers have *CASH* ... get it? .. *CASH* ,, but I want you people to make no mistake about the circumstance. EVERY *FUCKING* TIME .. you people get weird .. you look to us in Cleveland to reel your ass back in and market it for money. Look it up. You don't think I know what I am doing in Detroit? I'm 50 fucking years old. You don't think I know what time it is? You COCKSUCKERS say one more goddamn thing about DETROIT .. I'm gonna launch some Cleveland shit on you like you have never seen in your life. First men to fly, First men on the moon, Rock and Roll, Pro Football ..
***********OHIO .. WE ARE WHAT INTENSE IS*********
.. the next motherfucker that hits me with some bullshit MICHIGAN or DETROIT bullshit .. I am about to launch some shit worldwide .. PLANET BUSTING shit .. because.. THAT"S WHAT I DO .. you know why? Because I am from Cleveland. You think Cleveland is the Cleveland Browns? Yeah, well .. I read the news today .. oh boy .. about a lucky man who made the grade. John Lennon taught me my soul. Jim Morrison introduced me to God. Jimi Hendrix taught me how to fuck to make a daughter. Whadda you got for me, motherfucker? Not a goddamn thing. Stand back. I am about to define this year in time. Why? To send for Amanda from Lodi *** TO LOVE HER *** and to fund Crystal from Lodi. so she may learn to pick up where I left off. And if **ONE** MORE motherfucker says something to me about MICHIGAN or DETROIT I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your septically challenged tiny orifice *ASS* .. you're gonna fucking PUKE. I have fucking had it. You're about to experience OHIO cocksuckers. God help you. You have no idea what is about to happen. You have no idea what my happy ass goofy fucking mind has concoted. You can't get here from there. Why? BECAUSE YOU'RE FROM FUCKING MICHIGAN.
I'm from *CLEVELAND*
MOTHERFUCKER
YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?
I'm about to impregnate your wife and fuck your daughter in the ass.
Put that on a postcard.
Fuckers.
Stand Clear.
Double D is about to happen.

#10 2016-04-17 08:54:19

Oscar Goldman
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

I hope it works. I hope someone figures out a way to put the music scene back on the finance pages.

#11 2016-04-17 09:31:17

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

Where was he from?

#12 2016-04-17 09:59:01

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

MICHIGAN rules,  DETROIT rocks and Cleveland sucks.

#13 2016-04-17 09:59:10

razor
Player
Estonia
Windows 8.1 Chrome 50.0

JawBreaker wrote:

Here OG .. personal message for all to see. I thought you would get a kick out of it. The forum is .. secretive .. but .. it is about to happen ..

You know what, man ... I'm about to launch some worlwide multimedia extravaganza on the planet this summer .. it will define the year of 2016 worldwide. You know why? So that I can send for the woman I love in Ohio and send my daughter in Ohio briefcases full of $20 bills. This shit is no fucking joke. Look back, man .. you think I can't do it? Who built radio stations? Who built golf magazines? Who was that motherfucker? Yeah, some cop's kid from some DUMBASS town called "Lodi". I am about to launch shit in to the cyberspace of humanity .. and I have heard ENOUGH about Detroit. I'm here because you fuckers have *CASH* ... get it? .. *CASH* ,, but I want you people to make no mistake about the circumstance. EVERY *FUCKING* TIME .. you people get weird .. you look to us in Cleveland to reel your ass back in and market it for money. Look it up. You don't think I know what I am doing in Detroit? I'm 50 fucking years old. You don't think I know what time it is? You COCKSUCKERS say one more goddamn thing about DETROIT .. I'm gonna launch some Cleveland shit on you like you have never seen in your life. First men to fly, First men on the moon, Rock and Roll, Pro Football ..
***********OHIO .. WE ARE WHAT INTENSE IS*********
.. the next motherfucker that hits me with some bullshit MICHIGAN or DETROIT bullshit .. I am about to launch some shit worldwide .. PLANET BUSTING shit .. because.. THAT"S WHAT I DO .. you know why? Because I am from Cleveland. You think Cleveland is the Cleveland Browns? Yeah, well .. I read the news today .. oh boy .. about a lucky man who made the grade. John Lennon taught me my soul. Jim Morrison introduced me to God. Jimi Hendrix taught me how to fuck to make a daughter. Whadda you got for me, motherfucker? Not a goddamn thing. Stand back. I am about to define this year in time. Why? To send for Amanda from Lodi *** TO LOVE HER *** and to fund Crystal from Lodi. so she may learn to pick up where I left off. And if **ONE** MORE motherfucker says something to me about MICHIGAN or DETROIT I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your septically challenged tiny orifice *ASS* .. you're gonna fucking PUKE. I have fucking had it. You're about to experience OHIO cocksuckers. God help you. You have no idea what is about to happen. You have no idea what my happy ass goofy fucking mind has concoted. You can't get here from there. Why? BECAUSE YOU'RE FROM FUCKING MICHIGAN.
I'm from *CLEVELAND*
MOTHERFUCKER
YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?
I'm about to impregnate your wife and fuck your daughter in the ass.
Put that on a postcard.
Fuckers.
Stand Clear.
Double D is about to happen.

https://media.giphy.com/media/12MKIYWae1OHW8/giphy.gif

Board footer