#1 2016-03-20 17:36:49

Mr Booze
Player
Russia
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Justice will prevail!

Today on the server SiMPLE|RtR+SW [FRA] an unpleasant incident. I normally fly quietly on my Messerschmitt Bf.109, I did not violate the server rules. When I knocked out all the planes, I started looking for a new target. When flying on a French airfield accidentally touched standing soldiers and killed them. After a few seconds I was banned! Obviously, for what I "attacked " the main base. The word "attack" involves the use of weapons. Attacked - means an aircraft used weapons: machine guns, rockets and bombs. But I am none of the above did not use, I just flew! I accidentally touched the soldier a propeller, this point is not described in the rules. Maybe admin hates me, and he found a reason to ban me, but there is no reason. I proved it, I demand to unban me! Also punish the admin who has banned me, he obviously considers himself king or god of the server.

Last edited by Mr Booze (2016-03-20 17:39:04)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#2 2016-03-20 17:55:05

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Re: Justice will prevail!

Booze ''Attacking the enemy uncapturable main base'' is meant on killing players inside main however you do it. Its better for you to read rules carefully, wait for ban expire and delete your post before hyenas came to bitch you. http://team-simple.org/rules/

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#3 2016-03-20 18:18:08

pioet
Switzerland
iOS Safari 9.0

My experience with Booze is boozy without mental blackouts... That incident happened several times in the past days. Low flying attacks on airfield and shooting at starting planes. Accidentally? Cheers

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2016-03-20 18:21:44

Mr Booze
Player
Russia
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Vojislav, the server rules written : "Attacking the enemy uncapturable main base is not allowed". I am not attacking the main base, because I did not use the aircraft armament. In rules it isn't written that it is forbidden to kill players in base. You interpret the rules as it is beneficial to you. I did not delete the message, because I proved its position. I demand unban me now.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#5 2016-03-20 18:32:27

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

So with "Attacking the enemy uncapturable main base is not allowed" you consider shooting at buildings, hangars, windows, walls, ground, flag... ?

#6 2016-03-20 18:37:47

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

Mr Booze wrote:

... When flying on a French airfield accidentally touched standing soldiers and killed them. After a few seconds I was banned! Obviously, for what I "attacked " the main base. The word "attack" involves the use of weapons. Attacked - means an aircraft used weapons: machine guns, rockets and bombs. But I am none of the above did not use, I just flew! I accidentally touched the soldier a propeller, this point is not described in the rules. Maybe admin hates me, and he found a reason to ban me, but there is no reason. I proved it, I demand to unban me! Also punish the admin who has banned me, he obviously considers himself king or god of the server.

BlaBla...  u allways do that.  Especially when u feel "No Admin on Board" !  U were already  warned and kicked by me for that.
I know u love landing on enemie airfield > trolling around. Damaging vehicles...
... and  sometimes  u fly that low that u "accidently" kill a player running on airfield . FU !!!

Doesn't know who bans but u really  deserve that and hopefully for a week or a month !

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#7 2016-03-20 18:52:15

Mr Booze
Player
Russia
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Vojislav, no. Under attack of the main base I mean attack of soldiers and equipment. Attack of houses, hangars, roads, etc. harms nobody. But this can be regarded as an unsuccessful attempt to attack the soldiers and equipment. But attack is carried out in arms, but I didn't use arms of the plane, I just low flew.

#8 2016-03-20 18:56:55

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

Plane swooping an enemy in their main is still attacking main base you were correctly banned for it because you already know the rules.
Rather than demanding and unban you might what to rephrase it to an unban request smile

#9 2016-03-20 19:43:22

Mr Booze
Player
Russia
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Anna Nym, "I know u love landing on enemie airfield..." - I landed to repair the plane, but confused airfields, it accidentally. "Damaging vehicles..." - yesterday on the map Essen amasing incident occurred. I landed on a Douglas C- 47 in the german base with a rocket launcher. I made a convenient, inconspicuous place to respawn to capture base.
But Bidji admin did not like it, he did TKs and kicked me without cause. When I began to demand an explanation, he insulted me. Explanations I never received. Bidji did what he wanted, because he is an admin.

Last edited by Mr Booze (2016-03-20 19:45:38)

#10 2016-03-20 19:57:56

Winston Smith
New Zealand
iOS Safari 9.0

Hitting people with a plane or running them down with a jeep is still attacking.  You don't need to be using armaments; guns, bombs, lasers, knives, etc, for it to be considered "attacking".

You said it was accidental, and you said you were mistakenly in the wrong base; that's understandable, however your response wasn't apologetic, it was demanding.  If you made a mistake then it would be better to apologise and promise not to repeat the offence; you'll not speed up your unbanning but making demands.

#11 2016-03-20 20:52:51

Mr Booze
Player
Russia
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

pioet, the server rules written: "You are not allowed to shoot at planes during take-off" - what here means in the word "take-off"? Acceleration, the moment when the landing gear off the ground and climb or just the moment when the landing gear off the ground? I think that the "take-off" in the server rules - this is the moment when the aircraft accelerates, landing gear off the ground and the plane flies on the airfield territory. And when he takes off outside the airport, the plane can be shot. I think so because the "take-off" in the full take-off cycle value takes a very long time (depending on the desired height). I will let the aircraft climb the players with whom interesting fight on airplanes.

#12 2016-03-20 20:53:08

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Hey Booze,
it was me again - i told you before several times to respect the rules but you give a shit, sry for my wording. And you did it several times on that map - not just 1 time. You killed me on airfield waiting for a plane; name I used at that moment was Elias... I know you since a long time; for you it is normal not to behave when no admin is on ( or you think no admin is on). And asking for punishing me is a bad joke; and I know im not king or god of the server - I am a guest like most of us and we all should follow the same rules; behave and respect the other players. Banning you for a week is moderate, in my opinion. Im now really fed up with your bad behavior - and not just me...
have a nice week!
Mc Coffee

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#13 2016-03-20 21:58:36

Mr Booze
Player
Russia
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Winston Smith, the word "attack" in this context is set to rapidly offensive of the enemy. The onset of troops is naturally connected with the use of weapons. Yes, the plane on which I flew - a weapon, but I did not use his arms (machine guns and bombs), then the weapons were not applied, and the attack was not. Kill an enemy propeller aircraft - a very specific case. Server rules are very simple, it is a problem, because there is not given exactly what it means to "attack" and "take-off". Because of this rule can be interpreted differently.

Several times I have had a case. I was flying relatively high over enemy airfields, not attacked him. And at that moment I shot down an enemy plane. Chip my plane fell on the enemy airfield and killed several soldiers, one day even the car. It turns out I attacked the base (based on your logic), would be kick or banned me for it?

#14 2016-03-20 22:52:49

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 45.0

Mr Booze wrote:

Today on the server SiMPLE|RtR+SW [FRA] an unpleasant incident. I normally fly quietly on my Messerschmitt Bf.109, I did not violate the server rules. When I knocked out all the planes, I started looking for a new target. When flying on a French airfield accidentally touched standing soldiers and killed them. After a few seconds I was banned! Obviously, for what I "attacked " the main base. The word "attack" involves the use of weapons. Attacked - means an aircraft used weapons: machine guns, rockets and bombs. But I am none of the above did not use, I just flew! I accidentally touched the soldier a propeller, this point is not described in the rules. Maybe admin hates me, and he found a reason to ban me, but there is no reason. I proved it, I demand to unban me! Also punish the admin who has banned me, he obviously considers himself king or god of the server.

Simple Definition of attack

: to act violently against (someone or something) : to try to hurt, injure, or destroy (something or someone)

: to criticize (someone or something) in a very harsh and severe way

: to begin to work on or deal with (something, such as a problem) in a determined and eager

see that first line, that is what you did

BTW that is directly from dictionary big_smile "YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK,,,, GOODBYE"

Last edited by BoS (2016-03-20 22:54:13)

#15 2016-03-20 22:53:03

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

@ Mr. Booze

I slap you in da face with my hand and it's not an attack because i was not using a weapon?

I drive with my car intentionally over your body and it's an accident?

Last edited by Arkos (2016-03-20 22:53:27)

#16 2016-03-20 23:32:10

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 49.0

Mr Booze wrote:

Chip my plane fell on the enemy airfield and killed several soldiers, one day even the car.

I would like to see that massive chip. After each post you are more funnier, just imagine that diary of rules: Forbiden is attacking main, that includes ( using thomson, stg , pistol, mp40, knife, vehicles, planes,hatzuki.....) List never end, just use common sense sometimes, it helps. Rule is there to stop killing players in their main before giving them opportunity to leave it. Fact is you just trolling around....

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#17 2016-03-21 00:00:37

Mr Booze
Player
Russia
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

BoS, Battlefield 1942 - a game on the Second World War, that is connected with military operations, so the definition of the word "attack" you have written is not suitable, there is a more precise definition for this case. Oxford Dictionaries Online: "1. Take aggressive military action against (a place or enemy forces) with weapons or armed force: "in February the Germans attacked Verdun", "the terrorists did not attack again until March" - this definition is more precise. In rules of the server in Russian. Russian word "attack" (rus. ataka), as well as the English word "attack" has come from French. The English and Russian word has similar values. As a result, I can say that has not attacked the main base, because they do not use armed aircraft.

#18 2016-03-21 00:06:20

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 35.0

You killed someone in the mainbase. You broke the rules. It's that simple. Just suck it up ffs.

If you just apologize and acknowledge the fact that you broke the rules then you probably have a better chance of playing again. Being an argumentative butthole isn't helping you.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#19 2016-03-21 00:08:46

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 45.0

Mc Coffee wrote:

Hey Booze,
....  for you it is normal not to behave when no admin is on ( or you think no admin is on).  Banning you for a week is moderate, in my opinion. Im now really fed up with your bad behavior - and not just me...
have a nice week!
Mc Coffee

Totally agree

#20 2016-03-21 00:23:16

Russ
Jack-of-all-trades
United States
Ubuntu Chromium 49.0

Mr Booze wrote:

BoS, Battlefield 1942 - a game on the Second World War, that is connected with military operations, so the definition of the word "attack" you have written is not suitable, there is a more precise definition for this case. Oxford Dictionaries Online: "1. Take aggressive military action against (a place or enemy forces) with weapons or armed force: "in February the Germans attacked Verdun", "the terrorists did not attack again until March" - this definition is more precise. In rules of the server in Russian. Russian word "attack" (rus. ataka), as well as the English word "attack" has come from French. The English and Russian word has similar values. As a result, I can say that has not attacked the main base, because they do not use armed aircraft.

Just because you are pedantic ass:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_ramming

Aerial ramming or air ramming is the ramming of one aircraft with another. It is a last-ditch tactic in air combat, sometimes used when all else has failed. Long before the invention of aircraft, ramming tactics in naval warfare and ground warfare were common. The first aerial ramming was performed by Pyotr Nesterov in 1914 during the First World War. In the early stages of World War II the tactic was employed by Soviet pilots who called it taran the Russian word for "battering ram".

Plus, it's the only way I know how to make a successful wheels up landing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlVYTDf6BrM

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#21 2016-03-21 00:30:24

Mr Booze
Player
Russia
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Vojislav, "I would like to see that massive chip" - сhip downed aircraft kills someone on the ground is not a rare phenomenon. Perhaps you noticed that the plane did not always go to pieces, which are rapidly disappearing. Sometimes the pieces fall to the ground.

"Rule is there to stop killing players in their main before giving them opportunity to leave it" - Re-read the server rules. The server rules written: "All other vehicles must be given the opportunity to leave their base" - It says about technique, not soldiers. You ignore my arguments.

This rule is not finished, it needs to be edited, it's simple. It is not necessary to list all the weapons, as you suggested, this is ridiculous.

Last edited by Mr Booze (2016-03-21 00:59:27)

#22 2016-03-21 00:48:24

Mr Booze
Player
Russia
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Sunshine, "You killed someone in the mainbase. You broke the rules. It's that simple. Just suck it up ffs" - oh yes, that would be so if the rule was:: "You killed someone in the mainbase. You broke the rules" - but in reality it is not so. In the rule the mistake is made, I have used it.

"If you just apologize and acknowledge the fact that you broke the rules then you probably have a better chance of playing again" - Why should I admit my mistake if I did not commit? Admins have to admit a mistake in server rules.

#23 2016-03-21 01:01:29

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Your interpretation of the rules is misguided and incorrect. There is no need to rewrite anything in the rules as most players seem to get it its just you that seems to be having a problem with your understanding.  Maybe you could use the time to reacquaint yourself with the rules page and have another read of them and if you have any questions I am sure there would be someone here who would be happy to help.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#24 2016-03-21 01:07:52

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 35.0

In reality, you're just making excuses and ruffling. You're just a smartass. Unfortunately, there's no cure for that sad

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#25 2016-03-21 01:20:05

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 45.0

Sunshine wrote:

You're just a smartass. Unfortunately, there's no cure for that sad

Thx for this Sunshine! (made me laugh)

#26 2016-03-21 01:23:55

Mr Booze
Player
Russia
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

(BB)DinkW, well formulated the rule should not have interpretations. I do not care, you change a rule or not, I need one - unban me. For all discus there was not a replica indicating the error of my interpretation

#27 2016-03-21 01:29:47

Mr Booze
Player
Russia
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Sunshine, "Unfortunately, there's no cure for that" - how about a labotamiya? Perhaps some on this forum have already done this procedure.

#28 2016-03-21 08:29:23

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Mr Booze wrote:

(BB)DinkW, well formulated the rule should not have interpretations. I do not care, you change a rule or not, I need one - unban me. For all discus there was not a replica indicating the error of my interpretation

No this is very true but we are talking about a video game here and not a statute of independence let me put it another way to you, you got it wrong live with it.  I do not know who banned you but I hope that they now making your ban even longer or maybe even permanent as you have demonstrated you are clearly not cut out for this game.

#29 2016-03-21 17:06:37

Mr Booze
Player
Russia
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

(BB)DinkW, "...I hope that they now making your ban even longer or maybe even permanent..." - it is too cruel, you are the representative of a humane civilized European society, where even the terrorist who killed 77 people live in better conditions than most of the world's population. Why do you hate me?

#30 2016-03-21 18:17:42

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Hate is a very strong word and I certainly do not hate you but reading some of your responses, feelings and attitudes towards the people that keep these servers alive and running is totally uncalled for.  If you were at the receiving end of another players rule breaking antics you would expect an admin to listen to your report and maybe even act upon it and yet you come here with your bullshit attitude and start telling them what to do.  I am not here to discuss terrorists or humane civilized European society which frankly has absolutely nothing to do with this.  The simple fact is here that you broke a rule of the server of which you are well aware but you are trying very hard to justify your actions by making it someone else's fault,  you would get on much better if you simply fessed up to the rule breach and apologised and we could all move on but instead you thought you would blow it up out of all proportion.
Back to the question of hate no I do not hate you, I just don't like you very much and players like you we can do without.

Best of luck with your unban request.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

Board footer