#31 2016-01-27 20:18:15

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 38.0

Re: More admin abuse

If a policemen asks you to clean his car, would you do it just because he is a policemen? If you don´t, is the policemen allowed knock you out?
If a policemen asks you to drop a gun and not to make a false move, If you make a false move instead of dropping, is the policemen allowed to shoot you?
Pls don´t mix up normal gameplay communication beviour with admin stuff.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2016-01-27 21:18:20

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 47.0

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

Is that right SleveN ? Irresponsible ? Ten times worse ? Spare me your concern. There's a reason we have rules set aside to listen to and respect the admins on both servers. First off I could care less that he had the M10, what I was trying to convey to Len Knee was to keep the M10 back to defend the back base. We could then move the Sherman forward to attack. I in no way shape or form, wanted to take the M10 from him for myself, nor did Archer. The only reason I kicked him was to get his attention
FotS

Take a chill-pill. I didn't come here to clarify whether you're a douchebag or not. My apology if you took offence. However what you did is not okay at any circumstances. Perhaps he was way too busy defending the flag at the front, taking out a Tiger and two P4s and that's why he didn't have the time to answer you. Anyway from what I know about Tobruk is that the first and second line bunker, aswell as allied's main must belong to the British people in order to keep the Germans in check, otherwise their ticket will not bleed. I'm not aware of how the structure/situation looked like but killing a Tiger and two P4s seems to be a good entry for you guys to recapture the bunkers.
You got served Flick. Just apology and move on

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#33 2016-01-27 22:17:28

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 47.0

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

Is that right SleveN ? Irresponsible ? Ten times worse ? Spare me your concern. There's a reason we have rules set aside to listen to and respect the admins on both servers. First off I could care less that he had the M10, what I was trying to convey to Len Knee was to keep the M10 back to defend the back base. We could then move the Sherman forward to attack. I in no way shape or form, wanted to take the M10 from him for myself, nor did Archer. The only reason I kicked him was to get his attention
FotS

You are proving their point, "kicked to get his attention." He didn't need to listen to any shit you were saying because he did nothing wrong. Even if it is annoys you with what he is doing with the vehicle, it is his right as a player to do what he wants with it. Just because he didn't take your advice into consideration isn't worth a kick at all. Bots are free to roam and steal vehicles and not listen when they do so, yet they aren't removed. But a player is? That's a good way to kill the server honestly. I've seen Lenny whine and complain about his team all the time, but your are nothing shy of a good person on the server either Flick, especially considering your an Admin. I used to have no problems with you but a lot of your recent actions (I'm sparing the details) have shown your true colors. In my opinion, You having admin rights should be and is questionable.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#34 2016-01-28 00:40:12

Oscar Goldman
United States
iOS Safari 9.0

I am reminded of when people are upset the the M10 won't leave when they think it should, and then TK the M10.

Not that it really pertains to this issue, but I hate getting TK'ed in the M10 at Tobruk, the mountain Chi Ha on Iwo, and/or Panzer at Caen

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#35 2016-01-28 07:32:02

Maasika
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 47.0

My friend plays on Simple servers. He knows rules and  what different in-game commands mean. And he knows to type  " sorry " after accidental tk.
I explained the ropes for him years ago and no problems, no bans few kicks.
He wont understand random ingame chat.
Because he doesnt read or speak english.

So, do i tell him that he is not welcome to server because he cant react properly to random chat message from admin?

When it became illegal to move m10 from tobruk main?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#36 2016-01-28 08:11:31

FoxCatcher
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11.0

My opinion in regards to BF1942, is a player should feel free participate in the game, or just roam around. Its a public server, and as long as the player, isn't being disruptive (trolling, team killing, ect) or afk (away from keyboard) there is no reason to kick.

I think the public defined what i'm saying, given the similar responses on this topic.

We also have to remember no one is perfect, Admins are people just like us, and make mistakes like everyone else. I'm not picking sides on this one, but just wanted to comment on the general gameplay of BF1942. Just my honest opinion overall.

#37 2016-01-28 19:36:58

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Ok so you have chosen to make badly worded insults and I can see from your lack of thought process when compiling your response that you are one of those people that will go nowhere.
You clearly know nothing regarding what this is about so are speaking without any knowledge of your subject matter.  So in summary : you were not there when the incident took place, you are not one of the effected parties and you only reason for getting involved is to stir up more trouble.

Note to Moderators - If we really must put up having trolls on the forums can we at least get some with an IQ above 30

which exact sentence or phrase was insulting indeed? >>>"that's too fu*king terrible" ? <<< quite obvious that Im referring the matter. If you think thoroughly before every speech, tell me who was insulted.

And now your miserable mate is just refusing to acknowledge any mistake. So what's your helpful words on this issue Mr Literated? baking some cupcakes or bullshitting bureaucratic words such as anarchy procedures protocols regulations or what? show me how professionals like you will act.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#38 2016-01-28 20:11:47

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

Is that right SleveN ? Irresponsible ? Ten times worse ? Spare me your concern. There's a reason we have rules set aside to listen to and respect the admins on both servers. First off I could care less that he had the M10, what I was trying to convey to Len Knee was to keep the M10 back to defend the back base. We could then move the Sherman forward to attack. I in no way shape or form, wanted to take the M10 from him for myself, nor did Archer. The only reason I kicked him was to get his attention. Now, if you don't like that, I don't care. He could have just as easily responded, I could have made my request, and he could have agreed or disagreed and that would have been fine and the end of it. It's the blatant ignoring that I will not tolerate. If a player is reporting that someone is base camping, tking, or has a general question, I do not ignore I do my best to answer that question or resolve any issues at hand. I expect the same in return, it's a two way street.  I see he has the wear with all to come to the forums and write a 10 minute post about how I abused my admin powers, yet he couldn't take 5 seconds to say what's up, or what do you need? How SiMPLE it would have been.

FotS

once again who the fu*king hell do you think you are? none of ordinary players have the duty to respond fragrant tactics advice from any admin, especially miserable morons like you. (indeed they dont have the duty to obey those so called rules but yes they have to obey, only because of your dictatorship.) But you as an admin, you have the duty to handle any inquiries of course, because you've gained your power by licking tookie's or whoever's crotch. But now all inside your brain is only such powers with zero duty. You are ignoring the feeling of Lenny and other dissatisfied players, though you are still claiming that you wont ignore inquiries and trying the best. How fu*king convincing it is. Two way street? no no no, very wrong, it's a one way road which end has rose a statue of you and you are daydreaming that every player is kneeling in front of this and singing saint poams for you.

lastly here's a suggestion about how the matter would have been simpler: just shut the fuck up and do your job at that time. If so this thread even wouldn't have started.

Last edited by tiger (2016-01-28 20:20:55)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#39 2016-01-28 21:35:51

YourMother
High shit
Germany
Windows Vista Firefox 43.0

They are more Admins who do much shit or nothing... and i was bad! Best example Bocas... you can tk you can dis  but wayne... but beware bad language then he will kick or try to ban you.

Really Artur, disable Admins on your Server most are not better then me wink

Last edited by YourMother (2016-01-28 21:36:21)

#40 2016-01-28 21:53:56

BoCas
Germany
Android Chrome 38.0

lol

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#41 2016-01-29 02:20:02

razor
Player
Estonia