#91 2016-01-12 12:30:25

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 43.0

Re: Germany surrenders to the Muslim invaders

It has been tried before. There are many examples of those failure educational programmes in USA, France, Britain, ...
You can take the black out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#92 2016-01-12 12:47:53

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Ive seen hundreds of videos about reporters scolding and it's no big deal - he didn't do anything odd, imho.

About programs - maybe the programs were not enough qualified? Or financed? Or maybe it was just a political move to show "how much we care"... ?

Last edited by Serebro (2016-01-12 12:48:40)

#93 2016-01-12 13:00:28

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 43.0

Why don't you take them to Israel and educate them?

5819422enrichment.jpg

#94 2016-01-12 13:11:26

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

about how we treated them throughout history?
1930lynching1.jpg?itok=pLmQme6S

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#95 2016-01-12 13:19:06

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Zody, will you be calm and cool knowing your girlfriend or wife is walking alone on foot from her workplace to home through the streets full of kind Kölle people? smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#96 2016-01-12 13:46:58

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

nämeless wrote:

Zody, will you be calm and cool knowing your girlfriend or wife is walking alone on foot from her workplace to home through the streets full of kind Kölle people? smile

Let me clear things up, the events in Cologne have never happened before in Germany and the right-wing knew how to benefit from it. Their filthy propaganda they spread on the internet after Cologne was just disgusting and pathetic. They are never tired to repeat their mantra about "Lügenpresse" and how the mainstream media is a servant of the government, but then they grab the first opportunity to do exactly what they condemn? What a bunch of narrow-minded idiots, they are! The sad thing is they do not even realize.

And nämeless, I do not know where you live and I guess it must be a very dangerous place, but in Germany women can go on their own to their workplace without getting sexually assaulted. Of course, it does happen although it is really rare. Generalizations are not helping and I am tired to repeat that. I am not from Cologne, I do not know much about the people living there but saying they are all filthy bastards that assault women at any given opportunity is just straight up dumb.

#97 2016-01-12 13:48:48

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Firefox 43.0

nämeless wrote:

You have Kölle people in Nizhny Novgorod?

m5kh2y3c.jpg

#98 2016-01-12 14:03:22

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Education programs are possible with closed border tuia. But who needs to educate people in a land you can benefit from? A lot easier is to fund a corrupted government in Africa/Any other country so that they keep the locals away from the oil factories who suck away their resourses.

Last edited by Serebro (2016-01-12 14:05:26)

#99 2016-01-12 14:52:44

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Zody wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Let me clear things up, the events in Cologne have never happened before in Germany and the right-wing knew how to benefit from it. Their filthy propaganda they spread on the internet after Cologne was just disgusting and pathetic. They are never tired to repeat their mantra about "Lügenpresse" and how the mainstream media is a servant of the government, but then they grab the first opportunity to do exactly what they condemn? What a bunch of narrow-minded idiots, they are! The sad thing is they do not even realize.

And nämeless, I do not know where you live and I guess it must be a very dangerous place, but in Germany women can go on their own to their workplace without getting sexually assaulted. Of course, it does happen although it is really rare. Generalizations are not helping and I am tired to repeat that. I am not from Cologne, I do not know much about the people living there but saying they are all filthy bastards that assault women at any given opportunity is just straight up dumb.

It's very comfortable to define the things you don't like or the things which comes from people you don't like personally as propaganda. This word has a very negative definition. If some people say "migrants sexually assault German women", you always can shut your ears and say "la-la-la, it's propaganda, I don't listen to you, la-la-la". But the fact is: it happens and it will happen again, no doubt. I have no right to tell you how to deal with it cause I am not in Germany and I never will be. I am at my place, you are at yours, so I just watch the news about what's going on around the world and leaving my opinion. It's no mere chance I asked you a question about your relation to possible case of meeting between your girlfriend or wife and a bunch of the New-Colognians. Being aware of German culture, the way of living and law-abiding awe of the citizens, I was very disappointed in what happened there. Of course, you may think the place I live in is very dangerous, as you said before, and the drunk bears rape women every morning on their way to Gulag, but I won't even shut my ears to yell "la-la-la" in this case, because I do expect this. I don't even need to think from whence this propaganda comes because it's obvious for me. I only think that people who run this propaganda know their business very well, because watching your blind submission and training of tolerance I would say it's very effective.

seventy wrote:
nämeless wrote:

You have Kölle people in Nizhny Novgorod?

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160112/m5kh2y3c.jpg

Two things to say.
1. The guy on that picture is more popular abroad than here.
2. Hook's biceps is bigger.

#100 2016-01-12 16:39:56

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Ugh... You read a lot in my post, nämeless, which was simply not there. I did not with a single word say anything about Russia or Russians neither did I throw any propaganda at you. I rather implied, after reading your question, that the place where you live is dangerous. Who would not have after reading your question? Your reply says a lot about how you think Russians are perceived around the world and it says a lot about your own confidence in your ethnicity.

. . .some people say "migrants sexually assault German women" . . . the fact is: it happens and it will happen again, no doubt.

Rape happens. It happens among all ethnicities, all countries and all around the world. Man commit rape and Women do in some cases as well. So where is your point? There will be crime cases about refugees raping German women in the future, for sure. But does that justify a generalization of all refugees in Germany? Hell no. And why does that thinking make me submissive towards my government? Interesting fact here, you accuse me of throwing prejudices around but in the last sentence you do the exact same thing by telling me I am a puppet on a string, a servant to my government. And since when is being tolerant and open-minded towards other ethnicities a bad thing?

It's very comfortable to define the things you don't like or the things which comes from people you don't like personally as propaganda.

I call it propaganda because its only purpose is to influence people and to evoke bad connotations of refugees in their mind. I could also call it straight up lies. It also seems like you think you know me very well. Maybe that is just again showing your own prejudices towards the west? Whatever, how do you know I am playing deaf and blind when I see such crap on the internet? I read it, I shrug my shoulders and have a good laugh. In some cases, I play Devil's advocate and refute their arguments. Seems like you are not doing that at all.

#101 2016-01-12 17:14:18

dary
Administrator
Website
OS X Chrome 47.0

Zody wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Well, one thing many people here in Germany don't understand is that not only right-winged have a problem with the insane politic of Merkel. Nobody is interested what the middle has to say? If you criticize the politics you are called a racist or right-winged.

And many woman are afraid to go alone outside alone if it is dark and i really don't blame them. I also go to get my girlfriend if it dark outside, cause Heidelberg is full of "refugees" who are starring at women. Nobody is saying that they are all filthy or whatever, but in their culture woman are discriminated and don't get much respect, why should they respect women here? Many people warned about what would happen, but they are all right-winged, right?

#102 2016-01-12 17:21:07

dary
Administrator
Website
OS X Chrome 47.0

@nameless... the problem is also that many men, which i wouldn't really contemplate as men, don't even know how to protect someone. They would just go away if someone raped a girl.

#103 2016-01-12 17:26:57

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Nobody ever expected them to assimilate to our culture and customs in a god damn year. It takes time. But saying they cannot, is just dumb. And dary the problem you  are talking about is political correctness. Sadly, we allowed it to negatively influence any discussion about other ethnicities in our country.

#104 2016-01-12 18:48:33

bidji91
France
Android Chrome 47.0

That's what happens when you organize your own invasion. First time in history I guess.

#105 2016-01-12 19:32:47

dary
Administrator
Website
OS X Chrome 47.0

Zody wrote:

Nobody ever expected them to assimilate to our culture and customs in a god damn year. It takes time. But saying they cannot, is just dumb.

First of all i didn't say they can not assimilate to our culture. The question is, what is our government doing to integrate those people? Noting to not very much. If you seek asylum in Canada you will get classes in English and classes about history etc. to integrate them. The refugees here are just sitting in the refugee camps doing nothing for more than a year. This has nothing to do with integration.

Even the most Turks who came here 50 years ago didn't integrate compared to other guest-worker from Yugoslavia, Spain, Italy, Greece etc... and now you seriously expect Arabs to integrate? Google for Arabic-Clan in Berlin and you will what the reality looks like. If you want you can read this book below from a judge of a juvenile court. There are area where not even the police dare to go inside. They have their own Sharia laws. Maybe you should check some facts from the other side and not only that side, that confirm your opinion if you know what i mean.

http://www.amazon.de/Geduld-Konsequent- … nde+geduld

#106 2016-01-12 19:55:42

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

dary I know of such ghettos in Germany and they are a perfect example for failed integration, which we have to prevent this time. In my hometown, there are German language courses for refugees and I am sure there are also such courses around in your area. You have to realize that a number of 1,1 million people is not easily managed and it takes time to have them attend German language courses and get them into suitable houses. What do you expect the government to do in such a short time? Canada by the way only plans to grant asylum to 50,000 refugees in the near future. This number is not even close to be comparable to over a million refugees in Germany. So maybe you should check some facts before talking rubbish?

#107 2016-01-12 22:54:12

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 43.0

Zody wrote:

Rape happens. It happens among all ethnicities, all countries and all around the world.

It happens, yes. But there is a huge difference between a single motherfucker who rapes his victim behind the dark corner of a dark street and 500 motherfuckers in group. It's the reason to find some fucking systematic character.

I call it propaganda because its only purpose is to influence people and to evoke bad connotations of refugees in their mind.

It depends on the purposes of propaganda: their propaganda is to evoke bad connotations of refugees, the propaganda you believe in is to train your tolerance and submissiveness.

#108 2016-01-13 00:39:47

dary
Administrator
Website
OS X Chrome 47.0

Zody wrote:

dary I know of such ghettos in Germany and they are a perfect example for failed integration, which we have to prevent this time. In my hometown, there are German language courses for refugees and I am sure there are also such courses around in your area. You have to realize that a number of 1,1 million people is not easily managed and it takes time to have them attend German language courses and get them into suitable houses. What do you expect the government to do in such a short time? Canada by the way only plans to grant asylum to 50,000 refugees in the near future. This number is not even close to be comparable to over a million refugees in Germany. So maybe you should check some facts before talking rubbish?

The problem didn't start yesterday little keyboard warrior. There was a lot of time to create job in order to integrate them faster etc., but they did nothing. They even cut the amount of policemen in Germany. Guess you are the one who need to check the fact and go out of your basement, maybe you will see what is going on.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#109 2016-01-13 00:54:19

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

dary wrote:
Zody wrote:

The problem didn't start yesterday little keyboard warrior. There was a lot of time to create job in order to integrate them faster etc., but they did nothing. They even cut the amount of policemen in Germany. Guess you are the one who need to check the fact and go out of your basement, maybe you will see what is going on.

What is wrong with you? Why do you think you need to offend me? Is your argument not good enough otherwise? Says a lot about you when you immediately start to offend the person that disagrees with you. Calm down! Can we continue a grown-up discussion now or is that not possible with you?

I never took side with our government. They completely ignored any warning prior to the refugee crisis. (just speculating here but I think they got informed about the millions fleeing from Syria to the direction of Europe wink) It was obvious this would happen. Considering these circumstances, they are doing decent and at least trying something. Guess what most other European countries are doing? Yea, nothing.

Last edited by Zody (2016-01-13 00:56:38)

#110 2016-01-13 01:43:06

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

George wrote:

Most certainly i did not run out of any argument, quite the opposite,but i got disgusted by hearing this guy calling people from Africa #SUBHUMANS.
Can you even comprehend what he just wrote , bud ?
I am very very disappointed in you too, for protecting this kind of "intellectual jerk off propaganda", which not even an 8th grade elementary schoolboy wouldn't buy.
My reptilian brain is just fine, BUD ,ok, maybe i couldn't resist in bitch slapping the both of you , if i ever met you in RL, but, that s just me.
I love protecting life, from uber retards, i cant help it.
I just figured you were a friggin NAZI yourself.
CU on the battlefield wink

Grow up.

#111 2016-01-13 03:24:00

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Firefox 43.0

bud wrote:

Grow up.

Like the one who changes member titles when he runs out of arguments?

#112 2016-01-13 03:51:28

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

seventy wrote:
bud wrote:

Grow up.

physical threats seventy

#113 2016-01-13 12:51:06

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 43.0

seventy wrote:
bud wrote:

Grow up.

seventy, I did not run out of arguments. I do not have time to argue all day with a troll whose tactic is to over-saturate you with videos and disinformation, full of lies or half-truths. There is already too much jewish propaganda around (CNN, BBC, New York Times, Fox News, ...) and this lying troll was doing his best trying to transform or otherwise challenge the forum's legitimacy or integrity, resorting to personal insults if you happened to disagree or question him. He would long be banned in any another forum. And did you not run out of arguments, seventy, when he was spitting out lies about the Palestinian people, the Quran and 9/11?
However, if this is because you are still butthurt about your friend George, go reread his latest posts and tell us if there is any decency about it. I cannot see you complaining about it. :\

#114 2016-01-13 12:59:06

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Ubuntu Firefox 43.0

#115 2016-01-13 14:55:25

Archer!
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

This is a depressing topic...

#116 2016-01-13 15:58:10

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Firefox 43.0

tuia wrote:

seventy, I did not run out of arguments. I do not have time to argue all day with a troll whose tactic is to over-saturate you with videos and disinformation, full of lies or half-truths.

To be honest I don't see much difference between you and Aqualung in terms of disinformation. The only difference I see here is that you are the administrator of a forum who abuses his power when someone has opinions contradictory to yours. Be consistent - don't preach freedom of speech if you do not actually believe in it.

tuia wrote:

He would long be banned in any another forum.

So would you.

tuia wrote:

And did you not run out of arguments, seventy, when he was spitting out lies about the Palestinian people, the Quran and 9/11?

I should have just ignored his posts as I should have ignored yours. Maybe you shouldn't have created an off-topic section in the first place but it seems you needed some room to post your nonsensical diagrams and videos of black people taking a shit in the subway to prove your superiority over others.

By the way, I am not buying for a second that you actually care for the Palestinian people so let's not go there.

tuia wrote:

However, if this is because you are still butthurt about your friend George, go reread his latest posts and tell us if there is any decency about it. I cannot see you complaining about it. :\

I just re-read it twice and found nothing wrong with it, except for the part with the "bitch-slap". I have seen worse in this forum, maybe you should grow a thicker skin.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#117 2016-01-13 17:20:07

George
Player
Croatia
Website
Windows XP Firefox 43.0

Sad thing about you TUIA is that you do not deserve to be treated any different than those "SUBHUMANS".
I know your parents made a mistake bringing you up, but i just don't know where ???
No, it is not an insult, every man owes it all to parents, maybe not all, but this deeply disturbed thinking of yours must be connected to something big that happened to you , in childhood.
Only you can know what, but, i don't really care what it was, since agression must be dealth with agression, and you most certainly deserve to be punished in RL for your offenses against civilization, in general.
OF course, i know you wont ever speak like this in public, but your forum is your neighborhood, and here you can verbally do what you like, not in RL though, no no.
Calling me a troll doesn't offend me at all, i just pitty you , "man". i really do.
You are a disgrace to all the people that ever connected to this forum, and a sad legacy to a dieing video game, that we all love.
now you can ban me, be a man , for once !

and BUD, no words, no words !

And tuia, educate yourself positively a little, before ever opening your skinny mouth :::

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/23/ … ow-part-1/

All those inventions by people from Africa, omg, is that for real ?, omg omg omg....

The thing is , people from Africa are genetically more advanced then white people, for being longer a part of nature, sharing our same , exact DNA, etc.... Just look at their superb Athletic abilities, that tells you all !
and if your bright brain is capable of understanding this medical certainty : IF WE WOULDN't SHARE THE SAME AMOUNT of CHROMOSOMES IN OUR DNA;;;; BLACK PEOPLE WOULDN't BE ABLE TO REPRODUCE WITH your MUM, a thing they could most certainly !
DO YOU GET MY POINT .
Don't you just love these propaganda brain washed people ?
Sorry Tuia, i am so sorry, go get a hug, please.

And one last thing : STUPIDITY GOES WELL WITH THE LACK OF EDUCATION, PLENTY OF IT IN AFRICA !!!
I bet a "negro" as you call them, with right education could do whatever they like in life , and properly !

So, who is the SUBHUMAN here , George knows the answer !

Last edited by George (2016-01-13 17:33:45)

#118 2016-01-13 20:57:29

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 43.0

tuia wrote:
seventy wrote:
bud wrote:

Grow up.

seventy, I did not run out of arguments. I do not have time to argue all day with a troll whose tactic is to over-saturate you with videos and disinformation, full of lies or half-truths. There is already too much jewish propaganda around (CNN, BBC, New York Times, Fox News, ...) and this lying troll was doing his best trying to transform or otherwise challenge the forum's legitimacy or integrity, resorting to personal insults if you happened to disagree or question him. He would long be banned in any another forum. And did you not run out of arguments, seventy, when he was spitting out lies about the Palestinian people, the Quran and 9/11?

That you abuse your position of power is self-evident.  It has also been noted on more than one occasion, by more than one person.  Not to worry though, karma is the vengeful daughter of a fiery bitch and she always ensures that scrawny keyboard warriors get what's coming to them, one way or another. 

It's not so much that you ran out of arguments, you simply never had a coherent argument to begin with.  All you have to grasp at are wacky, fringe, far-right neo-nazi propaganda, blogs, and endless conspiracy theories.   Your constant spewing of hundreds-year old vile  Jew-libels, which led directly to the world's most atrocious genocide (a genocide you brazenly deny) makes you a pathetic excuse for a human being. 

Your brand of race-based hatred of people and all it's associated lies/propaganda went out of fashion in Western nations roughly 85 years ago.  The ONLY group of people that still hold these hateful beliefs en masse are the very same people you claim to be sounding parallel alarms about, the predominantly Muslim refugees who come from countries which are MARINATED in these Jew-libels.  The main difference is, in your polluted mind, those very same Jew-hating Islamists are being strategically herded into Western nations by none other than.... Jews.  That you are incapable/unwilling to see this glaring hole in your position is but a mark on your intellectual faculties.  That only a select few have the moral courage to stand up to your bullshit is unfortunate.

Last edited by Aqualung (2016-01-13 21:07:11)

#119 2016-01-13 21:21:24

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Agree to all you said, Aqualung besides that 85 years is a too high number. I would say the 70s/80s marked the end of widespread racism in all of the west, maybe even later.

#120 2016-01-13 22:20:09

Aqualung
JIDF troll
United States
OS X Firefox 43.0

Zody wrote:

Agree to all you said, Aqualung besides that 85 years is a too high number. I would say the 70s/80s marked the end of widespread racism in all of the west, maybe even later.

Widespread is the key word because it clearly does still exist and, like cancer, if left unchecked can quickly metastasize.  Thankfully, the appeal of widespread racism appears markedly diminished. 

In America, a good indicator of the end of widespread racism is how successful minorities have become.  One need only look at the accomplishments of MLK, Clarence Thomas, Colonel Allen West, Dr. Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell and many others to see the signs of progress.  Sure, there are still a small group of true racists who will naturally despise certain minorities in positions of power/influence but, on the whole, most of us are either indifferent or feel proud to see this integration/acceptance.   

Another indicator is our political spectrum.  On the side the mainstream media loves to label as "racist", we have two Hispanic candidates, one Black Neurosurgeon, a Female and of course, Donald Trump.  On the supposedly "non-racist" side, we have two old white socialists.   

Then there are instances like Barack Hussein Obama, a double-edged sword.  On the one hand, our nation clearly proved that all this talk about widespread racism was a farce.  Twice.  On the other hand, this man is despised in many circles, no relation to color of his skin and every relation to his policies, tactics and worldviews. 

Anecdotal evidence is generally pointless but might be worth noting here.  I feel fortunate to have a diverse set of neighbors, White, Black, Hispanic, Asian etc.   Are we all one big happy family singing Kum-Ba-Ya by the bonfire?  Not quite, but we don't need Utopia to have peaceful coexistence.  For my part, our kids play together, go to each others houses regularly, go to school together, etc.  I had two such families over to my house for dinner just in the last few weeks alone, a black family and a Japanese family. 

I realize all this makes someone like tula want to throw up with his Aryan-supremacy blogs and racial-conspiracy theories but these are the facts nonetheless.  If a few miserable racists like him get their panties in a vomit-knot then so be it. 

Lastly, there IS a small but growing element of reverse-racism in America, heavily fueled by media/Obama-hyped confrontations, usually blamed on black men vis-a-vis police.  The truth is a bit more logical.  When you have 8 out of 10 black babies being born out of wedlock, the majority of them without a father, the results aren't going to be pretty.

Last edited by Aqualung (2016-01-13 22:27:47)

Board footer