#1 2016-01-07 21:23:27

Well Done
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Some junk

As you suggested, I shall post some of guys playing distruptively, all of them collected within like 4-5 hours.

Unfortunately I've lost 3-4 nicknames, because i made a screenshot of the console (information about their teamkills faded away from mainscreen, as lots of new deaths happened quickly after) - seems like snapshot doesnt capture it, just like the radio commands menu.

RtR: RaketenHorstXD, Tom -> maphack, kithack -> 1; 2; 3; 4

SiMPLE FR: bounty hunter -> "no chance against my maphack, i can do whatever i want", well, he just wants to be checked 1

RtR: Player name "r" -> TK @ airfield 1
RtR: RamMiNg sPeEd -> TK @ airfield 1
RtR: DasBoot -> TK @ arifield 1

Sorry for low quality.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#2 2016-01-07 23:25:19

RaketenHorst
Administrator
Windows 10 Firefox 43.0

Re: Some junk

Thx 4 report ! Had see that after ur pm. Great Job smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#3 2016-01-08 01:52:16

Alexander theGreat
Player
Germany
Windows 8.1 Firefox 43.0

I have a question: what can I see on the pictures for RaketenHorstXD oder Tom? Can I see somone cheating there? Please explain a bit. On the RtR-Server some guys are always complaining about cheating. I am experienced in the game but I can´t really see, if someone is cheating or not, except Ultra Cheater 2000 with his zookpermfire smile

On our old JiF-Server cheating was an absolut no-go for every Jiffer and so I need som help to see wink

Alex

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2016-01-08 02:06:20

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Pale Moon 25.8

Thank you for reporting. You will notice those cheaters with their kit switch hack.

#5 2016-01-08 02:16:19

Well Done
Player
Poland
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Alexander theGreat wrote:

I have a question: what can I see on the pictures for RaketenHorstXD oder Tom? Can I see somone cheating there? Please explain a bit. On the RtR-Server some guys are always complaining about cheating. I am experienced in the game but I can´t really see, if someone is cheating or not, except Ultra Cheater 2000 with his zookpermfire smile

On our old JiF-Server cheating was an absolut no-go for every Jiffer and so I need som help to see wink

Alex

Hey Alex,

These screnshoots actualy suck, its hard to notice any proof, but luckily Raket was online back then and he spotted these cheaters as well.
Anyway, hence these zooka trials in the spawn point select menu (#4). All the bullets came from a zooka belonging to one soldier.

"Zookapermfire" is possible due to kit hack, which allows you to switch Kits anytime. The zooka spam is caused by quickly switching between anti-tank kits, what makes it possible to reload zooka within a second.

As i said, these screenshots suck, i didn't manage to catch the exact moment of them cheating. But they weren't discreet, hacking all the way.

Board footer