Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2015-10-26 15:29:19

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 46.0

Re: The Muslim invasion of Europe continues

"only white countries have this forced immigration"

That's nonsense... this world has 60 million refugees, only a small amount (about 3-5%, not sure) comes to Europe. The question is, who is responsible for this? USA is making war all over the world and people are fleeing to Europe. Well done.

And why are Mexicans coming to USA? Many of them lost their jobs because of the free trade area between USA and Mexico. The nasty GMO-corn is in USA much cheaper than in Mexico, hence Mexicans coulnd't sell corn anymore. Even farmer in Africa couldn't sell their corn due the cheap corn from USA.

This video is too brainwashing... they are repeating sentences 20 times. It is like a mantra.

Last edited by dary (2015-10-26 15:41:28)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#4 2015-12-04 08:50:48

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 42.0

Dude,

You need to grow up. Quit falling for all the propaganda put in you face.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#5 2015-12-04 11:23:11

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Dude,

You need to grow up. Quit falling for all the propaganda put in you face.

He's right about USA's role in the refugee crisis. US part in it is undeniable even for a hillbilly like you janet wink

#6 2015-12-04 14:01:37

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

Well, in that view the plan works pretty well obviously, i mean why should our almighty global-playing big-brother (or at least fractions behind) not having an interesst in a de-stabilised europe (same in middle east) as he anyway is regarding each n all as a rival who´s gotta be kept down, just most important seems to be theres the big buiz as usual continues - just say it, admittedly in a provoking way. Whatever for one, may it be a refugee-, economy- or climate-crisis, apparently we euros are not alone in being vulnarable for all the propaganda-bullshit out there, just vice versa..

e.g. was there no other way to get rid of Saddam than that way of a classical war? Couldnt u just have shot him one of ur heat-seeking-laser-guided-super-rockets straight in his arse? x) And if there was no way he wouldnt have been the only dictator u r making deals with again n again.. All the war-effort for what - for what there is now?? 

U guys have brought so much stuff in this matter meanwhile, i mean we euros know whats goin on n that we have massive probs also without all these vids n statements, so whats the solution? Closed borders, barbwire, watchtowers n spring guns? Most of the people who are coming from Syria or elsewhere to Europe do flee from poverty and the same brutal terror we have to deal with now, thanks to the developments n dumb n shortsighted actions from the past. Most of them wouldnt even leave their region if they had any other choice. Sure, there are a lot shitheads among them, afaic those should be kicked out whenever they show any kind of missbehaviour, and all others should also go home again as soon as possible, and for sure we shouldnt let in here everybody, on the other hand tho just imagine u n ur families would be threatened by totally sick suckers like IS or BokoHaram or whoever, u also would just trying to escape resp. to bring ur family into safety.

Basically its perhaps just that simple: no war means no masses of refugees. In case of IS its a bit different, probably there is no other way left meanwhile, thanks to the developments in the past, although each dropped bomb over Syria does also mean a dozen more raising terror-sickos, but thats a different storie.

Last edited by Count ComBat (2015-12-05 05:31:50)

#7 2015-12-04 21:28:29

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

For what its worth i dont think USA like the idea of EU very much. "Suddenly" there is a big power that can fine us companies, http://fortune.com/2014/06/12/eus-top-c … for-intel/

It used to be the former soviet union that was the big threat, but things changes.

#8 2015-12-04 22:37:10

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Count ComBat wrote:

e.g. was there no other way to get rid of Saddam than that way of a classical war? Couldnt u just have shot him one of ur heat-seeking-laser-guided-super-rockets straight in his arse? x) And if there was no way he wouldnt have been the only dictator u r making deals with again n again.. All the war-effort for what - for what there is now??

Question is why have anyone to deal with Sadam except his own people ? He was a dictator ? Sure... If they were so much concern about "human rights" why americans didnt rase down saudi arabia too ? there are still FEUDAL sistem , people get their hands or heads cutting down because of small criminal . Because sadam didnt want anymore to sell Iraqi oil for small price, so that story about dictator is stupid. West make shits all over the world and now all world paying the bill. Also refuges will be good for dosing future crisis in order to force germany to stay in american influence. Without this shits with ukraine and refuges, for a couple of years germany will have turned to more coop with russia , and make much smaller usa influence in EU. Its damn fact...

#9 2015-12-05 09:48:00

bidji91
France
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

bud wrote:

For what its worth i dont think USA like the idea of EU very much. "Suddenly" there is a big power that can fine us companies, http://fortune.com/2014/06/12/eus-top-c … for-intel/

It used to be the former soviet union that was the big threat, but things changes.

Haha, please, have a look at all the fines given by the US to European companies, the extortion is just in the other way.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-bnp-p … 1K20150501

Note that, as a puppet, we have to respect sanctions decided by you, that's ridiculous. I respect Russia for having balls on that.

Last edited by bidji91 (2015-12-05 09:50:07)

#10 2015-12-05 19:49:06

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 42.0

bidji91 wrote:
bud wrote:

Haha, please, have a look at all the fines given by the US to European companies, the extortion is just in the other way.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-bnp-p … 1K20150501

Note that, as a puppet, we have to respect sanctions decided by you, that's ridiculous. I respect Russia for having balls on that.

I didnt know that. I still think they dont like competition in a big power like EU very much tho.

I dont really know much about Russia but they do look to me like the new "wild west" people seems to take life in stride and fix stuff there own way.

Board footer